Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1The Song Of Battle Empty The Song Of Battle Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Anonymous
I look up into the sky it about mid day and there clouds in the sky enough for it to be partly overcast there a small amount of wind that messes with my white hair and makes my red trench coat flap i look down from the roof that i am on and see a group of human who are headed to hell when they die from the smell of them that i get from the wind. I think to myself well now the prefect bait once it made and souls that well in to hell a nice little cherry to the cream. So i jump down and cut them down where they stand all before they can react with my sword still out i in around cutting their chain of fate to the point that they all turn into hollows on the spot by disappearing then reappearing a short distance away and forming mask they go on a rampage but none come near me they most know that it will be their end if they attack me then i let my reiatsu rise as a added allure i wait for who will take the bait for there have not been many fights that were worth watching lately and i was bored so i decide to do this and see who turns up.

#2The Song Of Battle Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:21 am

Anonymous
    (ooc: can some one please post in this soon for it really in character for blade and i want it to move forward.)
ic: i wait for a while and just when i thought that i would have to rise my reiatsu or make some more bait i feel a reiatsu of a shinigami a low level at best but that will do for a warm up just hope that he can live that long with that thought done i spin to block the swipe of the shini zan with out a lot of problem clashing and sending him back a few feet so my first feel of him was right well that ok then hearing him do a cant for a hadou not to sure which one but that easyly enough to block so with that i flick my sword around to gather water from the air around me into a small shield in time to block a orb of red flames? Then i just use my natural speed for no need to waste to much energy on a small fry to swing a slash at his mid section my sword glowing with the heat from me using my fire style he gets his zan in the way to block but it only takes a small amount of froce from my swing it still enough left to cut him in half with out a problem then i quickly stab my sword though his head making sure that he is truely dead i just sigh and say. "he was only just good enough for a warm up i want someone that can give me a bit of a run for my money is that to much to ask?" with that i flare my reiatsu to the highist point that i can with out harming my host and with out changing form.

#3The Song Of Battle Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:52 am

Anonymous
Laying down against the soft fabric of his bed, the taicho of squad nine rests, his eyes closed and his arm held over his face to block any light from disturbing him. He was enjoying his time asleep, not having to deal with any of the annoying aspects of his tme awake. Having just finished a long sum of training yesterday, he desearved a long rest anyway. However, it was soon toe br revealed that a rest was osmething he would not have today. On the door to his room, a loud knocking sound repeatedly boomed out throughout the room. It awoke him, his mind entering back into reality as the voices of the individual causing the sound entered his ears. " Captain! There is a disturbance in the living world. With the other captains preoccupied with the Espada and Vizard at squad two, you are one of the only few left to deploy to deal with this issue!" Rolling his eyes, Zoran slowly got up, sitting up, then sliding over to the edge of his bed. His feet made contact with the cold floro of his abode,. The traces of light from his window obscuring his vision for a moment. Although he rather stay here and continue his sleep, this clearly was something he needed to attend to.b The quicker he did so, the quicker he could return to his rest. Zoran Zazaravitch unwrapped the bandages around his left-arm, exposeing it's deformed state only for a moment as he set the cloth bandages on his bed, the white cloth now stained red in blood. With fatigue still in his body, the taicho reached over for his mahogany dresser, opening it to reveal it's contents. A few weeks worth of bandages were left in it. It covered about half of the drawer. The other half contained his uniform as the Ninth Squad Taicho. Though, for this, he would not need it. It was a matter best attended to without revealing his full identity. After all, he was a new captain, so his trait as an unknwon captain was useful to him.

Zoran Zazaravitch wrapped his arm back p in the white bandages, the white cloth quickly fading crimson as the blood that constantly bleeds from his deforme limb was being absorbed by it. Stepping over toward a old-fashion coat rack at the side of the room, eh pulled off his leather jacket, sldiing his arms inside and moving it over his upper-body to cover his former bare chest and abdomen. In hispreffered attire, he opened the japanese-style door of his abode, looking at the officer that had reported the issue. His crimson hues eyed the man, his gaze dull and fatigued still. Parting his lips, he spoke briefly, his voice showing signs of his tired state as well. " Thanks for telling me.....I'll be sure to deal with it.." As he finished speaking, he couldn't help but yawn. Being woken up like this always made him tired for awhile. Though, he couldn't afford to stay like that once he started to face the threat at hand.

Zoran Zzaravitch half-mindedly walked past the messanger, heading toward the doors of the barracks. He exitted the building, the light of the outside world flooding his vision and causing him to awaken. He needed to reach the senkaimon gate to head to the living world to deal with this issue..Whatever it was. It was undetermined what it was, but it was confirmed that a high spiritual pressure was sightedand a seated officer from squad ten was missing.In an instant, the captain vanished in a burst of speed, reaching the senkaimon in a matter of seconds. He was far fster than most people in the Soul Society, even more so than the captain of squad two. Though, he didn't know about many of the captains, nor did many of them knwo of him..Or his hidden ability.

Zoran Zazaravitch arrived at the gate, the blackened wings of a hell butterfly moving at his side. The gate opened through thsi signal, the link between the living world and the soul society being established. Without a second notice, he stepped through the gate. The light encased his form and the gate closed behind him. In the living world, a starnge light forged in the middle of the area where the threat had been found. A gate made of two traditional japanese doors materialized, a spiritual power about on par woth a novice captain coming forth from it. As the gate opened, a light cast over the Demon and the other shinigami's corpse, showing the bloody event for all eyes to see.

Stepping out from the gate, Zoran Zazaravitch looked at the demon, then at the corpse of the fallen shinigami. That must have been the missing seated officer..What a shame..It was clear this thing was the threat, but it did not seem that powerful..On par with one of the weakest captains maybe...The same level he was holding himself back to. If he did not need to use his real strength, he did not intend to. A target like this was nothing but a cruel joke...Why did they have to cause trouble? They lacked the power to deal with the consequence for their action, yet they insist on wrecking the lives of those weaker than them. It was rather pathetic to say the least. STanding at his full height of six foot four, the taicho allowed the senkaimon to close behind him, the light fading as the hell butterfly escaped into the darkness of night. It only would show up again upon this fight's conclusion.

Zoran Zazaravitch parted his lips,s peaking to the demon now in his unnaturally deep tone of voice. Unlike earler, he was fully awake now. His crimson iris showing the emotions of dissapointment and doubt. " So....You are the reason I had to wake up from my sleep and come here? Really.....What does a shinigami have to do to get one day ofpeace without some asshole coming around and F***ing with things they shouldn't be messing with.....You had to kill the seated officer?...Shame. Seems I'll have to put forth the effort of arresting an insect like you then...Well, anything to say for yourself?" The ninth taicho was not familiar with the Demons. He knew they existed from meetings and what they were capeable of, but this one just seemed weak....They were told to be quite powerful the last he heard of them. It appears they are not all they were cracked up to be...This spiritual pressure did feel odd though..Unlike the Arrancar's or Vizard's power.

Zoran Zazaravitch lightly tapped his pointer and index-finger against the guard of his zanpakto, ready to draw it if need be. The creature was obviously hostile, so an attack was to be expected. The cloth and bandages around his arm were now fully crimson, giving him back the full appearance he had in most occasions. The shinigami intended to end this quickly as soon as the creature replied/ He did not want to waste more time than was needed for this job.

#4The Song Of Battle Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:30 am

Anonymous
I look as a shinigami gate opens and reveals the form of the shinigami the first thing i notice is the colour of his eyes then i notice the red cloth on one of his arms i draw a breath smelling the faint scent of fresh blood hmmm it seems that he got a wound on that arm or he placed it there as a ruse to fool his oppenent into thinking it a weakness. Then i say to the shinigami after he speaks "can i help this poor fool for attacking what it seems he did not understand and did not judge the oppenent power right. If it any thing to you he died a fast death and it also seems to have landed me a big fish." with that i use demon flash to get near the shinigami then using the lightning style chain slash attack i send a fury of slashes at him to test him out.[list](ooc: ok there a link in my sig that explains the elemental sword styles of blade if you need to read up on the effects of them.)

#5The Song Of Battle Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Anonymous
Zoran Zazaravitch eyed the Demonw ith a serious expression dawned upon his face. His crimson hues were glaring downa t he target with the signs of a man not afarid to inflict serious injury upon a person..It wasn't one of bloodlust, as such was not a form of enjoyment for him..More of a look of merciless intent. A killing intent that showed that any strike could be his opponent's last. As the creature spoke, he could only stay silentm appauled by the ignorant words of this creature..So, trying to triick him into thinkin that this was the shinigami's fault? It was rather pathetic to say the least. Though, as the Demon ended it's minor speech and semed to move in a burst of speed, similar to that of shunpo and sonido, Zoran Zazaravitch prepared himself for an upcoming attack. As the target phased back into view with it's blade drawn, striking forth in a barrage of high-speed, but low-power attacks, the Taicho Of Squad Nine did the most logical thing he could think of at the time. These hits were fast, but weak. That left one weak spot in the attack pattern. Quickly raising his arm with his hand stretched out, he attempted to grab the dominant wrist of the demon, stopping it's assault simply by holding it in place on the first strike with his own strength. Though the speed was impressive, maybe even tad higher than his own, it was nothing he couldn't keep up with..This strength was just pathetic though. He could block it with a finger, honestly. Returning to the task at hand, he let go of his own egotistical thoughts, knowing that he could think about these things when the fight was done. This was the time to act, not the time to think.

Zoran Zazaravitch extended his right-hand pointer finger at the demon as the hand was still holding their wrist in attempt to hold them in place. Almost instantaniously after he had originally attempted to stop the attack, he spoke the words- " Bakudo sixty-one,rikujōkōrō" Reishi rapidly charged in his finger tips, vanishing as quickly as it had been conjured to forge the bakudo sealing spell. Six rods of golden energy appeared directly around the target, aiming to slam at their mid-section and put theior body under the binding effectys of the kidou. COnsidering how weak the target was now, the kiodu should be able to last. Thanks to the advantage of bakudo sixty-one, a person under it's efefct was unable to move any part of their body, even that which the bars do not cover. That is how he intended to end this fight.

If the previous bakudo attempt was successful, Zoran Zazaravitch would vanish in an instant, releasing his hold on the man only when he left the target's field of vision in his own shunpo. A split-second after, the man phased back into reality ten feet behind the target. His right-hand was extended outward again, his lips parted and his unnaturally deep voice echoing out more words. "Cage of shadows and coffin of the damned, forge upon thy forsaken soul and strike them to their death. Hado ninty, Black COffin." As these words were spoke and all previous attempts had gone as planned, Zoran Zazaravitch used the black coffin kidou spell to end thsi figth quickly. Around the target, copious amounts of pitch-black energy seemed to coem out of thin-air, boxing around them to form walls, then a floor, then a roof. In seconds, the box closed, trapping the target in eternal darkness inside. Meanwhile, the second and actually damaging part of black coffin began to take aim. Inside the coffin, thousands upon thousands of spears poured out from the wall, slicing and impaleing everything in their path with the full strength of the destructive kidou. After a few more seconds of these spears finally filling up the box entirely with their jagged points, the black walls vanished, the enegry used to make them fading into the sky. ZOran Zazaravitch was panting lightly after this, the energy needed to cast hado ninty being rather substantial. Though, he was far from a point he could no longer fight. Just winded a bit.

#6The Song Of Battle Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:27 am

Anonymous
I was expecting him to try to grab my wrist so it was a good thing that he try to grab it after i changed the course at the last second and he only missed the wrist by a split second then i do a fast demon flash to dodge the binding kido but the six rods of light slam home in my midsection then hearing the start for the black coffin and i had to time my release to lessen the damage from it when it disspelled i have many puncure wounds some of them just missing my vitals by the feel i was dripping blood then all of the wounds start to flame and burn close and the the ones near my vitals more slowly then the others i most of look like a mess at the moment i was just standing by will power alone but i don't show that. Now i stand looking different then before the kido started now i look more like a shadow swordsman by the time i start to charge my reiatsu into my sword to do my shadow sword swing with the shadows wrapping around my sword i let it charge. Hmmm this is what i what someone to push me to my limits but i was hoping to draw it out longer before going to this form and by the looks and feels of him i might even have to let the beast out to win this but i will try to play that card close to my chest as long as i can. then i say. "Man you are really good to do this to me but i like that it been to long since i have felt this kind of excitement in a long time now this is going to be one good fight." by the end of that i now was not standing by will power alone and the shadows around my sword are thick. not yet not yet got to let it charge some more.

#7The Song Of Battle Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:09 am

Anonymous
Ash_wyvern wrote:I was expecting him to try to grab my wrist so it was a good thing that he try to grab the after image authe only missed the real wrist by a split second then i do a east demon flash to dodge the binding kido then hearing the start for the black coffin i flick my sword around to build a dome of water to absorb most of the kido and i get the tail end of the kido when it disspelled i only have light cuts with one or two deep cut then all of them start to flame and burn close. I them start to swing my sword around in a complex pattern compressing the air into scything blades 4 of them. Hmmm this is what i what someone to push me to my limits if this kept up i might just have to release.

Ash theres a few issues with your post Zoran pointed out to me, how did you 'expect' him to grab your wrist when there was no signal of it before you attacked? his grabbing your wrist was a reaction to your quick passed attacks. Also where did you state that you had used an after image during your attack?

And with the bakudo 61, iirc you cannot dodge it with shunpo etc.(using example from anime/manga) When Renji tried to shunpo from Byakuya's Bakudo 61 he was still caught in it anyways. So assuming I'm correct in this aspect I don't believe you'd be able to dodge it that easily especially at the range it was used at.

Zoran also was curious of how you could use a water barrier without switching your sword style at all? Considering you were just now using Lightning style/element than without notice switched to water.

Please take another look at your post Ash and the one before. And if you have any arguments against what Zoran pointed out to me let me know Smile

#8The Song Of Battle Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:23 am

Anonymous
Ooc: Ok hope that fixes it

#9The Song Of Battle Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:19 am

Anonymous
ash the black coffin is one of the most powerful hado in extance. If you got hit by it the damage would be more then a few cuts. For example in the past,Tazuma got hit by it and he carried scars from it

#10The Song Of Battle Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:43 am

Anonymous
Ooc:Ok yes that true but i would like to point out that blade want into his true form so just on that the kido is weakened and it not a full incantation black coffin so it not at full power at lest i think it not a full incantation spell and thirdly i said cuts with one or two deep cuts and a gash in his gut to me a gash is a lot worse then a cut and it in the gut a fatal wound for normal humans that dont get treatment right away and i also said that all but the gash had healed so that would point out that it a good size wound and there blood dripping off of blade i an sure that in there and for blood to drip off someone there must be a bit on them for blood tries to stick to the person to seal a wound. But if you say that still not enough i will add some more damage.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum