Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11The Song Of Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Anonymous
(OOC: Zoran can't post this for some reason, so he wanted me to post it for you. It's a video showing the effects of Hado #90: Kurohitsugi. Here it is:

Spoiler:

#12The Song Of Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Anonymous
OOC ( Ash, I know you are trying to fix it, but you are still highly overplaying the damage here. I don't think you understand just how deadly Black Coffin is. For one, you wouldn't have any limbs cut off or cuts and gashs, the rods of black coffin cause puncture damage and impale you. They leave holes in your body. not cuts. Second-

The above video ( Posted by my request, since this stupid 7 day waiting period won't let me post it myself) was a black coffin used without incantation at one-third power. Yetm still at 1/3rd it managed to fully decimate that captain with ease. This was a full power black coffin, noted by Aizen in his fight with Ichigo as " Having the gravity and crushing force to bend time and space."

#13The Song Of Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:00 am

Cubix

Cubix
The ground shifted and, instantly, there was what appeared to be spikes on the ground all poised up at the Shinigami that they were honed in on. These spikes sat in rows, the next row slightly higher than the other, causing them to resemble a mass stock box javelin gun or group release crossbow weapon. They were forced from the ground, running free, to appear as spears shooting through the sky faster than any arrow from any bow. They just formed and fired out of the ground in the blink of an eye and they were rocketing up towards Zoran with the full intention of skewering, stabbing, and tearing him into more bloody pieces than he could possibly count. There were many, 70,000 to be exact, and they were wide spread. There were so many, flying with unnatural accuracy towards Zoran, that they looked almost like a pure wave of the very ground that was below.

It was a monstrous looking attack, though some of it was all airs. After all, unless Zoran were as fragile as a pretty school girl, those hollow spears would likely break when they collided with him. That is, if he dared to challenge their sharpness with an audacious body wall. The light weight of the weapons, which was insignificant, only aided to their fast speed and dominating numbers. If only they were as menacing as they appeared and if only Zoran knew that they weren't as dangerous as they looked. Maybe, just maybe, Zoran would notice the small speck of dirt behind him, floating in the air, that was starting to expand and grow. Sure, it radiated a great deal of energy, but before the wave in front of Zoran would he notice the weapon that was being created at his back? Would he realize, despite the quickness that massive attack as his front that the spikes were but a distraction?

Behind Zoran would appear a massive cube. This cube would resemble a popular human toy known as the Rubix cube. It had individual cubes on it, outlined and engraved within the earth, and it would be larger than Zoran was tall. It was more than twice as tall than Zoran, being 25 x 25 x 25. It was solid Earth, and absurdly heavy, and would move to crush Zoran in the following few seconds it would take to fully form. This would leave Zoran with attack after attack in his lap, giving him hardly any time to spare if he didn't destroy or counter them all as quickly as he possibly could.

The blond hair, the red eyes, and the casual dress were all ruined by the blood and whatever pink, fleshy stuff that was on his body. There was something in his hands. A ball? It was a bit big for a ball and the colors were off. As he approached, walking one step after the other, he would reach Blade in no time and Blade, before Zoran, would realize that what was in that blond man's hands was a head. A head with short black hair and enough cuts and scrapes to confuse it for a used cutting board. It had dents in it, which was strange for a human head. From the look of the dents and how the eyes were bruised and smashed, the teeth fallen out, and the jaw lost it was a good guess that the man, whom Blade would know as Cubix, would have been bouncing it around as if it were a basketball.

"I was going to ignore this, despite how despite the world sounded. But, I suppose something sparked up a little interest." He said, though not pleased. Cubix's eyes were on Blade, who had managed to get himself injured and even forced into his altered state. He'd burn up his vessel if he used up all this power and that would do nothing but cause trouble for Cubix.

Zoran, if he wasn't attacked from the back and slammed into the ground by Cubix's weapon, would likely assume the exact same he had of Blade. Cubix wasn't exuding any significant power. Cubix wasn't radiating with all his energy. It would be more than easy to assume that Cubix was even weaker than Blade was at this moment with Blade allowing his own powers, through his True Form no less, to flood his body. Cubix wasn't, and didn't have any reason to as of now, to become that serious.

"To think, you were chosen, as I, to follow under that Being in Omega, yet you are losing like some pup before a wolf. I should tear apart your vessel and send you back to hell to worry about finding a new one," Not kill Blade of course, now that would just be silly, but he could destroy Blade's body to the point that it would never, ever work again. That would only be a necessary inconvenience to Blade, who deserved it after all this really. See if he could regenerate having his innards and his clothes reversed was what Cubix was considering. They were allies, there was no room to question that, however, Cubix didn't like this. It was...Irritating to describe it lightly. It wasn't interesting at all. Not Blade. Not Zoran. Not this entire situation...

"Have you anything to say?" Cubix would ask, despite the fact that Zoran could send a counter attack or protect himself at any moment Cubix didn't even offer the Shinigami Captain a second look over. Zoran was...An unimportant pest. Zoran was a mosquito that was desperate and hungry. Cubix hates bugs.

#14The Song Of Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:14 am

Anonymous
"cubix" just that one word would in the snarl that it was said in would carry all the hate and dislike of having a young upstart compare to blade come in and wreck the fun of this battle. "how DARE you come here and say that to me and how DARE you come into this fight i did not need your help oh killer of score of humans." with that my reiatsu which i was keeping in check for i was only playing with the shini at the moment well half playing after that kido flare up to it normal level and with that the shadows around my sword just increased in volume and mass then swinging the sword and firing off a wave of shadows now if you have ever seen getsuga tenshouyou could say it was like shadow version of it but it was a lot faster then it so fast that it court up to the earth spears and destroying some of them shaking up others and adding to their power and just knocking out of the sky the rest. With the intro of cubix and my anger at that fact had started the rise of my bloodlust it was still far from making me go into my frenzy form but it was enough to make my reiatsu feel a bit wild and feral if you had to put a animal to that feeling it would most likely be a wolf and the chilling fact that he there one wolf then there a pack of them near hunting.

#15The Song Of Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Anonymous
Zoran Zazaravitch only watched as the black coffin faded into obscurity. The feild of gravity dispursed, becoming waves of energy in the sky that quickly faded as soon as they were forged. Looking upon the condition of his enemy, he couldn't help but notice that they had taken substantial damage by the attack, as anticipated..Though, the fact they were still standing was a dissapointment. He had thought that would have finished the job..Seems it didn't. Though, with that kind of damage inflicted, the target surely wouldn't be able to fight as efficiantly as before. Another thing he noted almost in an instant was the new transformed state of the Demon. Their power had gone up substantially, but it was still a few levels under his own..Nothing to worry about it. Especially while those puncture wounds still were cast across the man's body...Wait, what was this? Fire engulfing the target's wound, burning them shut...It was a regeneration of some sort, close to that of the Menos hollows and their regeneration..Almost the same speed too. These Demons had such powers? He was never informed of such when they were discussed...Zoran Zazaravitch did not bother to attack again, waiting for some time to gather his energy back from that black coffin. This was when the demon raised their blade, charging copious amounts of blackened energy around it for some type of attack. They did not fire it yet, leaving them open for attack..It was the something to take advantage of.

Zoran Zazaravitch began to quickly calculate his options and what to do in this situation, but the rise of rows upon rows of earth-forged spikes being projected out of no where caught his attention. Did the Demon cause thius?...No, they couldn't have. It was at this time that he noticed two new spiritual energies. One directly behind him, and one near Blade. It seems the Demon had reinforcements. As the spikes raced forward, the sound of their descent ripping through the airwaves and the firing of Blade's own spectral attack of blackened energy, Zoran's mind finally gathered enough data to put a plan into motion. The energy technique of Blade's was faster than the new attack of spikes, and it's charged pwoer allowed his idea to be more believeable in the end Now, Zoran Zazaravitch had no idea how weak these spikes really were, even though he couldn't sense any spiritual power inside them. With the crecent attack of the first demon overtaking the spikes and devouring them, he took not of the spiritual power behind him expanding to a degree. He began to speak quickly as the atatcks got closer and closer. In a quiet deep tone of voice, the Taicho of squad nine uttered the phrase- " Bakudo twenty-six.kyokko" Right as the two attacks were a second from impact, his body vanished, as did his spiritual power and any sense that could detect his location. Though, just before using this kido, he flared his reishi slightly to leave behind a residue of power so that it did not seem like he just vanished,. The residue was destroyed just as the two attacks clashed. Before that, Zoran Zazaravitch was sure to escape the collision by using the commonly-known shunpo skill to move to the east v ery quickly, barely getting out of the two technique's path. The metal cube and blackened energy wave would have clashed if not stopped by someone. WIth ZOran now out of their way, it wasn't his issue. He was now thrity feet away from the two attacks, the visual of the two demons still in sight.

Zoran Zazaravitch did not move, keeping silent and starting to think up hoe hw would deal with this situation. If the intended effect had occured, then the shockwave of the explosion would be felt, causing his jacket to sway slightly in the kinetic energy produced by the two forces. His crimson hues took note of the newly arrived Demon. That must have been the one responsible for the two previous attacks. Though he did seem weaker, this one was definitely smarter than Blade's blunt and easily-countered offensive.;.Setting up a two-sided barrage like that wasn't the most advanced type of attack he has had to deal with though. It was still impressive non-the-less..Well, great. First he had to deal with one cocky self-healing Demon, now he has to deal with two? Zoran Zazaravitch wanted to just return to the Soul Society and get back to sleep after dealing with this violent one. Now he needed to think..What to do...In moments, tyhe enigma of his mind finally produced an idea that could be applied well enough to these two. The shinigami reached for his zanpakto slowly, his senses heightened from adrenaline. WRaping his fingers around the golden guard of his zanpakto, he pulled it from it's guard, putting together his plan bit by buit as he acted. He placed his left-hand pointer finger against the blade, his right-hand holding it with a tight grip. Since only the blade of the zanpakto itself was made of metal and the hilt was made of a spiritual non-conductive material, he should have been able to do his intended plan without backfire. SPeaking again in a extremely low voicue as to not be heard, he muttered. " Hado Eleven, Tzuri Raiden." As he spoke this, hsi finger ran against the blade's edge, quickly leaving it as a electric current began to flow throughout the steel blade. This would normally produce high levels of reishi, but thanks to bakudo twenty-six, it could be used without detection. As could his next intended spell,.

Zoran Zazaravitch slowly extended both arms forwardm, the hands adjacent with the blade pointed away from the left-hand to avoid shocking himself. Speaking in the same manner as bith previous spells, he spoke the bakudo's name " Bakudo nine, Geki." Since he was using both hands for this, the spell was highly augmented in power, byut did cost more energy than normal. Though, as such a low-level spell, even with a power augmentation it was not that strong, and even with double the cost, it was rather efficiant. It was likely only to hold the targets for a few seconds if they were binded by it, but that is all he needed. If the bakudo had been successfulk, red energy would have encased both Demons, the goal to paralyuze them, if only for a moment. He acted quickly, using shunpoi to move at a uncomprehensible speed. He moved directly behind the newly arrived Demon, his blade in hand and his spiriutual power and form still concealed. Though, the sound of his movement and the bakudo may have made it obvious by now. Using the sealed state of his zanpakto, Zoran Zazaravitch lunged the blade directly at tyhe center of the Demon's chest,m the goal to impale them and send the electrical current through their body to damage their nerves and other internal parts of the body, such as the heart that was near the attack. Since the body was made of blood, which was a conducter, the electric current should have had an easy time spreading for maximum effect if it had worked as intended. Now, incase this had been a trap by the Demons if they somehow had discovered his ploy or they had found a way to counter, Zoran Zazaravitch quickly pulled his blade back, only if the attack had succeeded..Because if it failed, it wouldn't be in the body to begin with. WIth another shunpo, he left close-combat range without hesitation, instead moving ten feet west and waiting to see how the events he had set into action had succeeded or failed. A slim thought in his mind made him considerf releasing his shikai, but he wouldn't resort to that yet..Maybe soon though.

#16The Song Of Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:03 am

Cubix

Cubix
"Dare? Ohh, you should watch your tone." Cubix couldn't exactly blame Blade's words on being a lesser being. No. Blade was a Demon as well and was completely coherent and aware of what he was saying. That meant that those words, which ran from the demons mouth like lava, were to be taken completely seriously. Cubix wanted to tear his head off slowly. To just watch as that annoying voice squealed and screeched as the little pig that he was. Dare? Demon or not, who was he to question Cubix's daring? No one had that right. Cubix didn't need a reason, excuse or motive behind his actions nor was anyone in any position where he would have to ever explain himself. His decisions, no matter what they were, were above being excused. Yet-Yet-Yet! This little brat, who was practically crawling through the blood stained dirt, was pointing an angry, acusing finger at Cubix? Now that was something to be questioned.

"I should kill you. I should rip you open, spill your guts, and strangle you with your own intestines. Dare? Little, foolish barbarian! I won't tell you again. Watch your tongue. If you aren't able to do something as simple as that, then consider the next few hundred years I tear off your limbs just one of a hundred different agonizing futures that you will endure." Cubix was, as he spoke, aware that Blade managed to blast through his spikes and even damage his Cubio Quadrum. The spikes had been obliterated and, inbetween them with hardly any openings, there was that Captain. The Cubio Quadrum would have broken, small concrete cubes scattering everywhere.

Cubix cut his eyes, looking over at the explosion. Cubix released some of his own power. There was this radical energy that erupted from him that was as natural as this own planets energy. A ripple appeared from his feet, as if a pulse ran through the ground, and it would pass spanning out almost indefinitely. It would run passed this city, this island, this hemisphere, and keep running still. Cubix, the center of it all, would have his eyes closed a moment. They would open slowly, those round red colored eyes a almond as he tapped into his own incredible powers.

Trying to conceal himself. That would have worked, if I didn't have my own ability. As long as you exist, in any form, upon this world you will leave a trail. Weight, dust, scent, and various other specs of character that I will still find. Such a pitiful Shinigami though. Hiding. Perhaps he has realized just what he was dealing with. Cubix would find Zoran, even if he jumped into the air just before that ripple. The moment the ability was used, Cubix would have known, and if Zoran were still standing upon the solid ground even his kido couldn't protect him from Cubix's enhanced senses. That was the nature of Cubix's Cubio Formalus. Perhaps it wouldn't have been so difficult to figure, had Zoran's body been around or had any bodies in the air matched Zoran's body. After all, mere appearance wasn't enough to fool the Cubio Formalus. Even those "oh so quiet" words would have reached Cubix as he was using that ability of his.

Those sharp, thin reptilian like eyes couldn't help but be agitated by the way Zoran was carrying himself. It was annoying, worse, it was enough to cause Cubix to feel disrespected. Cubix didn't like feeling that way. Cubix didn't like being seen as some stupid fool that could be taken out with such low level tactics.

"I am being underestimated by an insect..." Cubix said, under his breath. He didn't share any of his own personal knowledge with Blade. He was annoyed with blade. Well, this entire situation was becoming annoying. Cubix dropped his ball and, as it was falling, Cubix released his own enormous power. The air seemed to quake, as did the entirety of the ground in this area, as Cubix's power raged. It wasn't his full power, no...That would just be foolish to use in this situation. However, it was a vast, old, and incredible energy. IT was a wave of power that was unlike anything else in this world. Even if one could sense it and somehow say "demon" it wasn't like Blade's power. It was unique to Cubix, who was his own variety of Demon all together. It was his signature and, as the earthquake underfoot caused fissures and cracks to split the ground in various places, Cubix decided to use whatever means he had to seriously harm this disgusting arrogant Shinigami.

It was before Zoran cast the 9th Bakudo that the ground started to tear apart and his entire sense of balance would be thrown out the window with Cubix's furious power. Buildings were trembling, streets were splitting, and it looked like it would be bad for just about everything living all around them. This was no small quake. It was a terrible one. One that could deal horrible damage to this place in no time at all. If Zoran still tried to bind Cubix he would find that the Bakudo hit Cubix's own pure, unadulterated spiritual pressure. Despite the resistance, the Bakudo would still reach Cubix and that red energy would appear to paralyze him, as Cubix would lose the ability to remain standing from there. For a moment though, it looked as if Cubix should have been able to completely resist that with his power. It was almost like...There wasn't any purpose resistance to the Bakudo and it was impossible that Cubix didn't feel it coming...Right?

As Zoran was moving in towards Cubix, just as that blade was going to strike home...The quaking ground would cease, an out of character smirk would appear on the face of that blond haired beast, and everything would be black. Even if Zoran didn't charge in, struggling to maintain his footing or hesitating to understand what was going on...Everything would still be blanketed by darkness. All around them, around Zoran, Blade, and Cubix, there was a 100 foot cube dome that Cubix made to encase them both. Not an ounce of the sun's light would break this dome and, the moment complete darkness was managed, Zoran would be attacked from all sides.

What was he attacked by? They were small cubes. THe very cubes from the dissassembled Cubio Quadrum. One at the back of Zoran's head, intending to knock him forward, another aiming for his back, to crash into his back, more at his elbow, knees, wrist, ankles, and the back of the neck to simply break him in any and all ways possible, and various more rocketing about, fast enough to challenge even Zoran's quick speed and Shunpo, all over leaving not a single opening for him to easily exploit. Worse...It was dark. Perhaps, if there were light, he could try to attack them with his weapon or with a kido or perhaps even his shikai, but the fast moving weapons were on him and they left almost not notice that they had been on their way until they were upon him. That was likely due to the tremors as the objects bounced about tactically getting closer or it was due to the fact that the little things were fast themselves. They would hurt, terribly so, if they hit Zoran. If he was tough, he could probably get out of it with a few bruises, cuts and scrapes, but if Zoran took too many blows to those joints of his even he could break. A normal human would be hit so hard that their bodies would just fall apart and explode, but a Shinigami was tougher, physically, than a normal human and could probably take those solid stone weapons that belonged to Cubix. In this situation, Zoran's major in such a quick, and likely unexpected onslaught, would be if he were strong enough to take the blows or if he were intelligent enough to keep them from him in this pure, absolute darkness.

If, at any time, Zoran aimed to attack Cubix, up close especially, Cubix would know. Cubix would know the moment his body moved to enact the instructions his mind made. That was all due to, despite this darkness, his Cubio Formalus.

#17The Song Of Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:37 am

Anonymous
I just smirk all though what cubix said then i said with a matter of fact tone. "you do know what happen to the last demon that made that same type of threat to me let just say by the time that i had finish with him it toke a century or two for him to come back." then i just close my eye to better focus my warrior senses for i was sure that the shinigami was still a threat and so i stand there and focused on sensing the next move of the shinigami when the earth started to quake due to cubix small release of energy i was not affected much at all by it for by this time all but the just shy of being fatal wounds on a human and some lower classed shinigamis had closed up and healed i was at about 80% of what i should of been but it would not take all that long to be fixed while i was doing this i had a quick think about cubix. I need to teach him some respect for his elders but i dont want him to lose that ability to stand against me i need one or two of my follow demons to be able to keep me sharp. At the split second before the kido was casted i used demon flash to get out of the target area with a dull thud and the ground where i was standing flaming i then open my eyes to only see more blackness i only smile for this was perfect for me no matter who did this i rised one hand to summon up flames made up of shadows since any light they would of made was the same colour of the darkness it would be impossible to see them with just eyes i then sent the shadow flames to attack the shinigami and the amount of them i sent was enough that if the shinigami was near cubix there might just be a little splash of them that would hit cubix but then jump back to the shinigami to burn him like hellfire and even if he did manage to put them out before they die of there own will the damage would be at kept like getting a vat full of hot cooking oil dumped over you if not worse.

#18The Song Of Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:30 am

Anonymous
Zoran Zazaravitch stayed calm as the newly arrived Demon unvailed a small sample of their power. The earth was torn asunder, ripping apart and quivering under the power of this Demon. Why would they be powering up like this after his death had been faked..Did he know somehow? No...He couldn't. This kido was full-proof. Or so he thought. As the ground continued to shake, Zoran did his best to keep his balance under the quake, using a small amount of reishi in his fight to perform the kido successfully without stupidly falling on his ass..This power was impressive, but nothing compared to what he could truely muster..This Demon underestimated his own power...They simply thought of him as a shinigami. Though, this was starting to become more oif a hassle than it was worth. He had a meeting to get to in the Soul Society. A rather important one. He sighed to himself, continuing the kido as planned. Though, the first Demon, Bladem, had somehow been ready and dodged the attack. This gave conception of this all being a trap..This was raising the chance that they were aware, so he kept himself ready to counter any ambush these Demons could conjure under their sadistic minds.

Zoran Zazaravitch vanished as he intended, his lightning-stricken blade aimed to lunge at Cubix's back and impale them through the chest. Though, an odd interruption occured. As he appeared, a giant cube enveloped the entire battlefield. Darkness devoured all of them and the sounds of fire in the distance range throughout his ears..There was definitely an attack coming. He could sense energy from all around him, but the only light was a blackened one coming from the direction of the embers he heard..He wasn't sure, so he would rather be safe than sorry. The time for toying around with them was over. He had a meeting to get to. Zoran Zazaravitch flared his spiritual power for a moment, red light covering his form and revealing the thousands of small cubes heading toward him to strike. His eyes shot open for a moment in surprise. This Demon had some interesting powers....It was time to show them what real power was though. An unorthodox power few shinigami dared to tap into. The true power of the beasts they fought for years on end. The power of an inner-demon all it's own.

Zoran Zazaravitch quickly moved his bandage-covered hand over his face, crimson energy spawning from nothing and slowly forming an object on his face. White shards of a hollow mask quickly gathered together, molding and becoming one singular object. Just as it formed, trails of red colour flooded the hard, rough material. It semeed to form a kind of pattern. The hollow fragments formed svseral jagged edges along the mask's form, including several jagged points at the bottom and sides. At the top were two horns at each side of the mask, and in the dead center of the upper-mask was a single horn that semeed to represent an arrow head. The teeth formed next, bloody-red colour now fully covering most of the mask. His eyes blinked, the true power that was locked inside his body being tapped into in a split-second. Removing his hand from his face, the crimsone nergy faded, the last part of the mask forming the thicker segment right above the eyes, taking the shape of eye-brows.

In that very instant, Zoran's power erupted. A massive amount of crimson energy poured out from his body, a monsterous level of strength being generated as a shockwave was forged from this burst of power. The attempt of the shockwave being to knock away the smaller light-weiught cubes that surrounded him. He didn't speak, his power just continued to rise. The ground around him cracked under the force of the power being exerted and the entire cube would be filled with the red light of his power. The black flames heading toward him were clear in sight. SO he intended to deal with these Demons once and for all. Or atleast give them a reason to back off. His kido faded, his form now visible and the criimson aura around his body being visible. The light around his blade faded as he quickly placed it back under the binds of it's sheath. In an instantk,, he vanished, using sonido to appear directly behind Blade.

Zoran Zazaravitch aimed to grav the Demon by their arm again, using his highly augmented speed in this form to try and get them before they could leave with that movement technique of theirs. All the while, in his right-hand, red hollow energy gathered rapidly from his body, moving together into a single sphere of destructive power. It gave off four beams of light all it's own, the power it contained being enough to generate a power freqeucny apart from his own. The hollowfied nature of his strength was on an entirely new level from earlier. Not only was he now at his full power that he could muster without his zanpakto, but the hollow energy caused hsi strength to burst to an entirely new level, one these two shoudl have had a problem keeping up with. Without a moment's hesitation, the vizard unleashed the charged attack in his hand, firing a truely massive cero dead-center at the demon before him. It was aimed to hit them in the back point-blank, drill through their body, and continue onward to speed toward the second demon. The initial beam of red reishi was surrounded by a thin red gas, being the oxygen in the air burning up under the cero's heat. Even if the original target dodged, the cero still would have been ehaded toward the second, it's power likely enough toi tear this cube asunder as soon as it clashed into the walls

Zoran Zazaravitch ceased firing the cero at that pointm, releasing his grip on Blade if the grab had been successful earlier. Drawing his zanpakto in his right-hand, he made a quick slice in the air, not aiming to cut anyone. Instead, the dimensional fabric of time and space itself was ripped open by the blade. The hollow power flowing through his veins had opened a garganta, the hollow's method of transportation. As the cero was still bolting forward, having maintained the potion already fired on it's own researve of power, Zoran Zazaravitch spoke briefly, his voice distorted, almost like it was partly in static. " Demons. It is fortunate for you I have other places to be right now..Otherwise you would be dead right here and now. This power I'm showing you right now is roughly thrity percent of what I can reach. ..Though, I do have to admit, your skill isn't half-bad..Well, atleast for the second of you to show up..This one is just trash..." By this one, he was reffering to Blade. The other Demon managed to put up a decent show, probably enough to deal with him if he wasn't as powerful as he was. It was an interesting trap. He was ready to counter any additional attacks, but still casually walked into the gaping hole in space and time that was generated by his power. If not stopped, his body would have fully entered the gap in space and time, the rip closing in a second's time.

#19The Song Of Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:52 am

Cubix

Cubix
Danger. The world was crying. The unseen manifestation of evil and corruption shook the earth and cause fear to be driven deep into the soil. Cubix was actually in a rare moment of surprise. This was an unfamiliar sensation, not necessarily the fear that the world was exuding, but the reasoning behind their anxiety. Something terrible, unnatural, and disgusting was forming. Some abomination was evolving in the opponent.

"Just what-" Then came that tidal wave of spiritual energy that erupted from the, as Cubix clearly could tell, Captain classed Shinigami. Anger, dispair, fear, hopelessness, nervousness; Many expirenced very typical and, often times, unique emotions at a time like this and before such collossal power. However, the pressure he felt and the energy that caused it was hardly worth even noting. It was the nature of it that caused Cubix's entire perception to flip flop. Where others felt fear and danger, Cubix felt excitment. This was something that caused his heart to race. It raced not because he was in the pressence of a far above average Captain, but out of passion to be before a aura that he had never felt before. Curiosity raged through the demon and an almost innocent smile appeared on his face. "Oh wow-" He gushed, impressed completely. This Shinigami had really, absolutely, impressed Cubix. Had it been just the Shinigami invoking his powers or throwing around any ordinary Spirital energy Cubix probably would have only grew more annoyed at the shere arrogance...However, this was simply phenomenal. What was the beautiful radiance that erupted from that Shinigami? This power that caused the world to stir and his own body to, as Cubix felt, seem to have a spiritual moment of berserker's incitement.

Fast. Absolutely fast. Cubix, with a thought, caused a winding spiral appear in the cube that encased them. From that spiral cut all around the cube the earth would part and the ceiling would start to open up, the ceiling faster than the walls. Unfortunately, the ceiling was too slow. Cubix wouldn't get to see every last detail as he wanted too. Blade was likely blinded by Cubix's darkness as Zoran made his way to Blade's back and, from there, it was likely all down hill for Blade. Too bad. For Blade the darkness was likely a double-edged sword.

The cero that shot from the man, which was such an extraordinary contradiction that it only left Cubix even more interested, did snap the Demon back to reality. Cubix was in the middle of a fight, wasn't he? To think, he now seriously considered this one. He wanted to catch this interesting little flame in his hand, aiming to understand the reason for it's warmth and brilliant colors, before he snuffed it out with his barehands. Cubix wanted that flame. He'd tear Zoran into ribbons in order to find it all out too. That bestial form and this extraordinary power...It was too much. Cubix would sacrifice whatever he could get his hands on to understand or hold such a rarity. It should be his.

If Blade failed to deflect, block or stop the massive cero shot too-close-for-comfort, Cubix would have quite a wave of energy to deal with. "Impressive," Cubix would say, before, finally, his own power would reach full swing and the cero would have likely impacted with his power. The cero broke as it went to strike Cubix, though Cubix's spiritual pressure was held behind it. The cero, as powerful as it was, looked like a refracted ray of light upon a lustrous surface. The beams fired here and there, wild and in a frenzy, as they would wildly destroy anything and everything that came into their uncontrolled path. The sporadic laser light show would continue until the quick flash of energy lost it's bang and vanished leaving paramount devastation all around. It looked like a series of bombs had been dropped here.

There, standing before Cubix, was a floating cube. This cube, just like the rock one, had many segments of smaller cubes that made its own body. 56 short little blocks combined, neatly and evenly, to construct the thick, heavy, and mighty wall of metal that floated above the fractured ground as if it were lighter than air. The dust, or was it steam, seemed to settle after the attack. There was a moment of pure, absolute quiet before it came, unleashed and nearing the pinnacle.

Cubix's power. "That is too bad-" The words came, spoken softly as the demon moved a hand for the unseen side of the cube that was between himself, Zoran and Blade. The pure metal broke apart, becoming floating cubes that surrounded him and orbiting around him as if he were the stellar star that he believed he was. Cubix's spiritual pressure was nothing short of extravagant. What Zoran had felt before was a mere fraction. Cubix before was the full extent of using his sealed abilities. Here and now...Unbridled power erupted. Power that was able to, still with some difficulty, completely block that cero. His energy level wasn't the only thing that was vastly different. In fact, this current power level may or may not dwarf what Zoran was currently putting out.

Cubix was completely black armor. Armor that seemed to hug and cling to his very shape. It looked smooth, yet hard looking, and had joints and ligaments that made it almost appear like an extension of his own body. The armor was foreign in all aspects. It almost looked alien. It was backed by a cape that had the texture of metal, but the look of leathery wings. He had a helmet that resembled a beak or a spike, coming down passed his nose to meet with another spike or beak at his chin. Those red eyes were sharp and intense, staring wide eyed at the leaving Zoran. An intense gold spiritual energy was endlessly seeping out. The amount seemed...Almost endless.

"I suppose, I can let that arrogant tongue go by uncut. After all, you have shown me something truly marvelous," Cubix would have said that loud enough for Zoran to hear. "Shinigami, my name is Cubix. Learn that name. Memorize it. There will soon come a time where that name will strike fear in your heart. For now, you should continue to depend on that power. It is truly a wondrous thing," those large, hyper-focused eyes were unblinking and stared with inhuman intensity. Not all could withstand the concentrated gaze from a Demon in their true forms, at least was the case for Cubix.

At Cubix's heart appeared a tattoo. A tattoo that looked like a character, though not in any language that any Shinigami would be familiar with. That tattoo, blazing red, would soon catch fire and start to slowly eat away at Cubix. The fires, growing steadily, made the tattoo go from a light yellow to a light orange and, eventually, it would become red and the flames would only grew all the more violent and hungry. Cubix had, most certainly, overstepped his bounds. However, it was certainly worth it, he was sure.

Cubix would, shortly after speaking, relax his power. The metal cubes would become a liquid that would spin, like miniature whirlpools, before they vanished in a spinning motion and his armor would vanish as soon as it came. Almost like shadow washed away by light, Cubix would return to his civilian clothing, only there was a giant hole on his shirt. On the leftern-most side of his chest, where his heart happened to be, there was a terrible burn. A mass of damaged, dead, and singed pink, white, and flesh-colored skin was on his chest, bigger than both his own fists. Cubix would smile before turning away to leave this battle. He was, all of a sudden, in a fantastic mood.

#20The Song Of Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Anonymous
So he a vizard well this just got better now didnt it. It time to stop playing with him now and push him to his limits. I think as i see and feel the surge of reiatsu that has a hollowish tone to it i was planning to go unbound when all of a sudden the vizard is behind me and tries to grab me and fires a cero at me i only just manage to dodge but it still catches the lower part of my forearm and it gone then i unbind shadows rise up and form into a blade type armour black with red trimming wings also form and my sword changes into a longer heavier form with with a hilt in the blade for easier close range attacks. I then activate marks of power to the second stage which flares my reiatsu to a even higher level then when i became unbound as glowing pulsing blood red symbols appear on my body then i start to charge shadow sword swing again but this time the shadow pulse with blood red glow then i fire it off at the rip in the air while saying. "now it not nice to leave when you worked me up to Going this far out it not over till i say it over vizard" when i finish that i had all the bones that were missing from the right forearm and the healing had just started to work on the muscules and my bloodlust was rising as well and i did not know how long i could kept it under control.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum