Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21The Song Of Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Cubix

Cubix
"He's already left," Cubix would say, his own hand over his chest. He didn't look back at Blade, because there wasn't any reason to. With the Captain off to tend to "more important matters" that just left the two of them and, unless Blade were going to attempt to use those spiffy Unbound powers on Cubix, he might as well powerdown before he summoned up more attention. Then again, that may or may not be what Blade wanted in the first place.

"I hope you've learned some sort of lesson here. Small, flightless things like you shouldn't be off snapping at the clouds. I have my own souls to collect now, so I am leaving. " With his mood still light and pleasant, Cubix planned to finish his own leave of this place. If Blade didn't have anything to say that didn't need an answer or an earth spike to the forehead, Cubix would use his Celer to vanish in a quick, high speed flash.

#22The Song Of Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:25 pm

Anonymous
"just what did you called me cubix and have you any idea of what i have done in my very long past. I have walked though the blood of countless foes all stronger then the ones before them. I have made some of the greatest wars happen normal human wars and even some spirit wars. I have gone against odds that others said were crazy and yet here i still stand not once ever having to be reborn in the fires of hell that is the only true loss that i count for anything less i do not count for conflict and death go hand in hand. Now i should teach you some respect too your elders but i am not in the mood for that i still want a battle worthy of me." i say and at the end of that my reiatsu flares to the highest point in this form trying to bring a worthy foe to me for battle. My forearm is now slowly putting back on some bulk on it. it still a mass of flames.

#23The Song Of Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: The Song Of Battle Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:02 pm

Cubix

Cubix
"An old pest is still a pest, apparently," Cubix said, it was to himself though Blade would have caught every piece of that. "I have no interest in your history," Cubix himself hadn't been so grand in his lifetimes in this world. He lived an easy life being treated as a god by mortals, as was right, and used his abilities to kill or bless them as he willed. World domination? World destruction? Whatever it was that Blade was bragging or hinting at, Cubix just couldn't find the motivation to care about it. Blade was far too boring for Cubix's tastes.

"You are a headless snake who's rattle was just smashed. You can wriggle through the dirt, trying to pretend that your bright, threatening colors are still enough to scare off everything around you, however even a rabbit could kill something like you. Yet, here you are, trying to attempt to hiss at a lion. Why should the lion even waste a paw to crush a pitiful worm like you?" Cubix asked, an almost-smirk on his face as those red eyes looked straight at Blade with nothing more than arrogance. An adult before a child, only Cubix was no child. Was Blade supposed to be trying to intimidate Cubix? Even individuals far stronger than Cubix couldn't intimidate him. He was fearless and lacking the ability to feel doubt and remorse. Cubix could only regret wasting time and, slowly, he was wondering if this would be one of his other regrets.

"Heh, a battle of worth? You sure you aren't just looking for someway to be a damsel in distress?" Cubix decided to counter Blade's cliche statement with another cliche situation. Blade just wanted to be beaten so that he could be rescued by the leader, like a good little princess. Perhaps, the moment Cubix left, he would adorn his pink dress and his yellow tiara and name himself after a popular human fruit.

"I'm finished here-" Cubix was gone, a fast moving Celer, right after that. He had hesitated, should Blade say anything and, now that Cubix had added in his own two cents, Cubix left without waiting for any retort from Blade. Cubix was going to spend his time looking for something entertaining and not something as dull as Blade.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum