Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Private] Just Checking In Empty [Private] Just Checking In Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:16 am

Seiji Shirogane

Seiji Shirogane
Seiji yawned as he walked down the immaculate and paved streets of the Seireitei. Walking past all the different Division buildings and seeing what each one was getting up to on the way in terms of training was always an enjoyable experience. Not to mention, he was feeling a little nostalgic even though he'd only been transferred out of the Second Division recently.

Normally, he wouldn't go out of his way to honor a simple verbal agreement, even from a superior. Seiji was a strong believer in the idea that a fancy title and a snazzy outfit didn't mean shit if you couldn't back it up with your skills. Fortunately for Captain Ika, Seiji respected the man enough to own up to his promise to "hold down the fort" while the Captain was away. Of course, there was also the fact that as a member of another Division he didn't really have the jurisdiction to stick his nose in where he pleased. He figured he'd just pop in, ask whoever was the highest ranked person there at the moment how things were going, then fuck off to train. Or nap. He hadn't decided yet.

While his mind mused on how he had gotten himself here today, The former Vice-Captain of the Second Division strode into his old stomping grounds and swept his sleepy, unfocused gaze across the area. "Who is the highest ranked person present? If you have some free time, I'd like to ask you some questions..." Seiji yawned as soon as he was done talking and rolled his shoulder. That nap was sounding better and better by the second.

#2[Private] Just Checking In Empty Re: [Private] Just Checking In Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:21 am

Hitsuyona

Hitsuyona
The time of day seemed to have reached mid to late noon, as the Shinigami found himself within the shadows cast upon him from the surrounding trees and barracks. Nary a soul had cast their gaze upon him from his arrival however, as Hitsuyona was in a state of hiding of sorts whilst gazing upon the entirety of his peers present as a sort of information gathering exercise. He'd been encouraged to 'get to know' his squad, but no one had specified the way in which he did so. Perhaps it was an easy way to slip into old habits of his time spent with prisoners, or maybe even a way of speaking to his lack of social skills at times, but he was still following orders.

There hadn't seemed to be anything of much importance or interest going on as of lately though, until a strange newcomer would suddenly make an appearance on the barracks grounds. Many of Hitsu's colleagues appeared to recognize the man as he approached, going so far as to bow or otherwise greet him as if a superior of sorts. Unfortunately he was only familiar with a few faces of those higher ranked within the seireitei, and had to go off of names for the vast majority. This was mostly due to his interests lying elsewhere since his recent departure from the maggots nest, but it ultimately was at fault of his lack of interests in anyone that didn't directly affect himself.

Once the man finally spoke it did peak Hitsuyona's interest, even if it led no closer to answer as to who exactly it was. He figured hiding his presence any longer wouldn't be of much use seeing as the majority of other higher ranking officers weren't currently present. Coincidently enough the shinigami was leaned against a nearby tree and merely moved his hand from left to right in a slow motion that would begin to distort light as his presence was once again made visible to the untrained eye. Simultaneously his reiryoku would become present again as well, as he pushes himself from the ground to walk towards this newfound comrade or sorts. "Hitsuyona Shizukesa, 3rd Seat, transfer from the Onmitsukido Detention Unit." His previous actions had surely caught the attention of a handful of his squad mates, but he simply kept eye contact with the visitor as he continued. "Excuse my reluctance to approach earlier, I wanted to observe my Squads tendencies and behaviors when not in the presence of any superiors."

Abilities Used l
Kyokko - Bakudo #26

#3[Private] Just Checking In Empty Re: [Private] Just Checking In Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:33 am

Seiji Shirogane

Seiji Shirogane
"Seiji Shirogane, 3rd seat of the 8th Division and former Vice-Captain of the 2nd. I promised Captain Ika a little before I got transferred that I'd hold down the fort." Once the other man made his presence known, Seiji turned to face him and gave him a small nod of acknowledgement. "Think nothing of it, you're just doing your job." Raising an eyebrow at a couple people who had decided to stare was met with raised eyebrows of their own, causing the dark-haired man to just shake his head. "I should've known that wouldn't work. Not like I ever did any work here anyway."

With a resigned sigh, Seiji turned to face Hitsuyona once more. "In any case, since I did give the Captain my word, I thought I'd take the time to pop by and see how things were going." A frustrated click of the tongue had Seiji pinching the bridge of his nose. "This was easier when I could just spend the whole time training them... Has anything gone wrong in the last... I don't know, two weeks?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum