Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Captain Cat 4th division  Empty Captain Cat 4th division Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:59 am

Anonymous
Cat walks down the streets a cloud of butterflies pre-summoned with her shikai cloud the sky. She walks down the street in the middle of the night. Butterflies land on the poor sickly people sleeping in the street. They absorb there sickness than die. Her butterflies light up the streets with a gentle purple glow. She does this every night before calling it a day. These people can't afford any medical care so she uses her free time to summon butterflies and go through the district and heal those who are sick.

#2Captain Cat 4th division  Empty Re: Captain Cat 4th division Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:08 am

Anonymous
Zeipher hops ontop of a house near the woman as he watches her heal the sick. He admires her, watching as she slowly walks around. when she gets out of sight he moves to another hosue, laying ontop of the roof watching her. He slips traying to catch his balance falling on the ground behind her. He quickly gets up, shunpoing behind a wall.
"damn..that was too close. he whispers to himself.

#3Captain Cat 4th division  Empty Re: Captain Cat 4th division Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:19 am

Anonymous
She hears him fall, tracking him after that buy following his spiritual signature. She looks at the wall. She was fairly firmly of the martial it was made of. She claps her hands together, and the wall projects bars that try to rap around the peruser. It is obvious to see there not targeted as a attack. "Who's there" she says's friendly as she claps her hands together.

#4Captain Cat 4th division  Empty Re: Captain Cat 4th division Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:55 am

Anonymous
The bars wrap around my body strapping my arms to my side. I walk around the wall showing myself to the captain. My lieutenant badge slips out my wrist as it hangs to the ground."I am Lt. Zeipher Pronto of 11th division." I smile, even though I am binded right now. The woman shows no threat as she bond the planks to me. Nothing was going bad, she just felt scared so she did so." I am sorry for the scare ma'am I just was watching you heal the sick here. I admire what you are doing for these people. I look over the area. Seeing how all the people were being healed by the butterflies from her shikai was healing all the people in the area. I was smiling, blushing almost as i looked over her figure.
" you are Ma'am?"

#5Captain Cat 4th division  Empty Re: Captain Cat 4th division Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:19 am

Anonymous
" I am Cat the new Captain of the 4th Division." She claps her hands together and what was binding him turns to dust. "I believe those with the power to help others, should," She smiles at him while saying this to him, " Nice to meet you sry for the mix up i do not yet know everyone here." A butterfly lands on his shoulder and it's wings glow purple. "Your body is in great condition right now," the butterfly's glow barely fades but the Lt. should feel a little bit better now. "I use to do this for the caravan I," she says.

#6Captain Cat 4th division  Empty Re: Captain Cat 4th division Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:47 am

Anonymous
I nod smiling as i bow to her. "Oh you are the new captain! I should of known which division you were once i saw you heal."I smile widelyh as a butterfly lands on me."oh thank you, i have rested well today."i walk near her, looking over her shikai, so this is your ability huh? You look like an angel so why ont be one? I smile walking towards a little girl, covering her up with a nearby blanket.
I used to live here as a spirit, its my home so i watch over the people here."

#7Captain Cat 4th division  Empty Re: Captain Cat 4th division Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:12 am

Anonymous
"I lived among a poor caravan, I was born wif my Zanpakto, and I was the healer for the caravan many years. We did not live with riches, but traveling was fun," she smiled as she said this. "The old Captain found me defending the caravan and healing the people and decided I would replace him." I cleared out the hospital today and then decided to come down and help these people as best i could." Her shikia deactivates as she see she had extra butterflies just flying around.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum