Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Empty Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:58 am

Anonymous
Zoran Zazraavitch rested his back against the cold quartz trees that linged throughout Hueco Mundo's Menos Forest. He always came here to train his hollow powers. But today was not the same as the rest. He was going to erase his inner-hollow entirely and leave it for dead. He was going to become a perfect vizard. Saying the incantation of bakudo 73, the pyramid-shaped barrier quicklyf ormed around him, syphoning off his power and giving protection from the hollows over his time in his inner-world. With-in moments, he opassed on to it, his sneses fading, only to come back in a world not his own.

The inner world of Akuma is one matching that of place Zoran had ocne died. It was the battle where the Crucades took place. Though, unlike the real thing, this feild was clear.None of the corpses or pools of blood that filled the war-torn land were present. It was just open land. Bare and without any form of plant life like grass, weeds, or trees. A silent wind casts over the area, the only sound for miles being those caused by the people inside this tomb. Around the battle field, a very thick fog encases the area. AT the very edge where it was no longer considered the same area, there was fog. It did not obscure vision inside this land, but did if one were to venture away from it. It was said to be endless, only moving in place as one attempted to escape the fog. It was an endless cycle. If the person were to ever escape, it was said to only be back where they started. At the location of the Crucades. Large rocks and stone are scattered throughout this arena, the only liquid being the fog that trapped people in it's wake. Looking upon the sky, a crimson sun that never fades overlooks those in this world. The night never comes. The day eternal. The temperature of the area is a fair seventy degrees, not being anything out of casual weather. The oddest part of this entire world was a single crater. A hole in the earth at the very center. In it is a endless pit of shadows and darkness, nothing seen at it's edge. This is true, because the hole is literally endless. It revolves around a small alteration in space, in essense, a distortion in space time itself. This is only in that one space. It only effects that one single pit. As one reachs one hundred feet under, they will be transported back to thrity feet from where the hole is located. Falling through that same seventy feet over and over untill they can manage to cease their descent and climb back up and out of it's trap.

Zoran Zazaravitch didn't bother to waste time, eh quickly puleld his zanpakto from its sheath, triggering his shikai and causing the dull blade of his sealed zanpakto to turn in to pure crimson energy. The energy began to reform. It gained shape and texture, even color and finally becoming solid.

The fomer golden guard that makes up the blade is replaced by a pitch-black hilt. Even the sheath is changed into a black shade upon the activation of shikai. The blade has a new unorthodox shape. It's hilt is still the same six inches in length and two inches in width, but the blade is much different. It now has dozens of jagged edges along the sides. It's former length of five feet and eight inches is now a shortf ive feet and four inches, though, the width of two inches has expanded to one and a half times it's old value. The blade is also thicker, sharper,and more defined, making it a weapon fitting for causing pain and causing lethal damage to a target. The gaps in the blade from it's jagged edge range form half an inch to an inch in length. In total there are thirteen gaps, each of them surrounded by two sharp point of the blade.

Zoran Zazaravitch spoke out loudly, wanting the inner-hollow to show it self as his tone echoed throughout the confines of his former resting place. " It is time we end this. I am going to do what I should have done a long time ago, Hollow. Show yourself and meet death."
( My post deleted itself again. I'm not retyping that 2500 word wall. I'll make up for it in the next post.O)

Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Demon_12 <-- Inner-Hollow for referrance,

#2Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Empty Re: Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:25 am

Anonymous

It did not matter where you went. That same, wretched fog would still narrowly conceal that barren ugliness the land so grimly presented to the inhabitants of the ruinous world. The desolate plains welcomed Zoran to this deathly realm, but a different power was also present here... a strange and new force, it seemed. The fog thickened, rising at the man's speech. Something stirred in the occlusion, making a heavy scratching noise.

"... Zoran."

The fog twisted, swirling around a single ominous shadow deep within. A large, spiny foot encased in porcelain plating stepped forth, twitching as it came down against the rocky floor of the plains with a dull and heavy thud. The voice had been deep and unnatural as though it had been forced, like some wailing banshee twisting it's screams to resemble human speech. It had been a whisper, yet it came as a shout. The figure steadily emerged...

Much of him was clad in the same wicked bone-like armor that was on his foot, yet a great deal was also exposed. Dark skin, brutal rippling musculature, and a ghastly stare piercing forth at Zoran from a mask that showed only pure evil in it's caricature. Rows of tremendous horns adorned it's countenance like frozen steams of black flame, whilst those jagged hungry teeth were bare and exposed, gnashing without motion. As they parted, they showed not a mouth of flesh, but a gaping maw of darkness before a low wheezing escaped it.

"I am so happy to see you..." It greeted, that sickening voice twisting and warping just like it's intense, oppressive, stifling aura. Something had changed now, and it seemed this being had equal place here, no longer restricted or hindered. It gave a tremendous laugh-like noise that hinted at great satisfaction. It sauntered forward, with loud cracking noises as it's powerful body stepped forth. It was taller than the one who had summoned it, and huge claws extended from it's long fingers.

One hand was still hidden in the fog, slowly pulling forth from it. A low grinding noise could be heard of rock against metal. It's chest muscles convulsed and flexed to tremendous extents, drawing the hand forth with a massive swing - it carried a vividly decorated sword, with black and white patterns shaped in a form reminiscent of fire upon it's blade. The swing alone had so much force that the ground shook violently and split where the tip of the sword had pointed, going as far as to shift the level of the ground and tear it apart it in several places as dust and rocks flew forth from the gashed earth as a flurry of debris.

When the land ceased shaking, the Hollow rose his arm and bent it, twisting it in unnatural forms and popping it at freakish angles. It said nothing else.

#3Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Empty Re: Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:25 am

Anonymous
OOC: You pmed me asking me if I would do this. Would you like me to continue for divus after your next post?

#4Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Empty Re: Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:41 am

Anonymous
Zoran Zazaravitch aimed his crimson hues upon the form of his inner-hollow. That all familiar platinum form that manifested the creature was a common sight to him. Such twisted form and vocals were nothing new to him. Though, such a polite greeting was new. Had the hollow grown mellower since before? That is what it seemed like, at least. He stood silently for a moment, simply gazing upon the hollow’s form. They had a new blade now. Not his own, but one of the hollow’s own power. The markings engraved on the steel were definitely odd, but nothing that he hadn’t seen before. The taicho of squad five took a step forward, his fingers wrapped rightly around the blackened guard of his zanpakto’s released state. Parting his lips, the Vizard retorted- “It has been a while, hasn’t it?.. Nearly a decade since I last saw you. If you don’t know what is going on yet, I have come in this world to kill you. I am going to absorb your power and remove your soul from this body so that you no longer restrict my ability. It is nothing personal, I just need to gain this power. There have been a lot of issues in my world as of late, and they need to be dealt with.. So, now I end this. Prepare yourself, hollow.”

Zoran Zazaravitch grabbed the hilt of his shikai with the other bandaged hand, now holding it in front of him with both hands holding it in place. His spiritual pressure began to surge rapidly, waves of crimson reishi pouring out from his form and surrounding him. The mist that caressed the barren grounds of the former war was blown away by the force of spiritual energy, being cast asunder and removed, leaving only the rings of mist that moved around the very edges of the world. The earth cracked under his power and a minor quake ripped throughout the world. Opening his jaws once more, Zoran Zazaravitch quickly said-“ Ban-kai” His energy erupted further after this. The crimson spiritual pressure shot upward in a spiral, moving around his form and blocking the visage of anyone wishing to see him. More quakes occurred under this bone-crushing force, the power of one of the strongest taicho in the thirteen quart guard squads being unleashed. Inside of this torrent of energy, Zoran’s zanpakto changed drastically. The entire blade began to turn pitch black, the edge curving downward and the blade extending. Several gaps formed inside of the sword, cutting down on wind resistance. The guard remained the same with the exception of becoming metallic, rather than the wooden material of a normal hilt.

Zoran Zazaravitch swung the blade to his side, the strength of his unleashed bankai causing the crimson hues of power around him to disperse. The energy crashed in to the earth, sending out a large amount of dust and smoke in every direction. As the smoke cleared and the man’s silhouette phased back in to his new form, he was ready to fight/ Holding the blade in his right-hand now, he looked at the hollow, speaking briefly as his spiritual pressure was still rising substantially. “ I will end this in five minutes or less. Prepare yourself.” Zoran Zazaravitch allowed his power to spike once more, spiritual energy flaring around him. The blood-soaked bandages around his left-arm were torn apart from the force of the spiritual energy. Blood began to fall from the appendage rapidly, as one who knew of his condition would expect. Placing the arm just over the blade, the blood dripped on to the black metal, being absorbed in to the zanpakto and vanishing. The same red energy now flowed calmly around the vicinity of the blade. It was a sign of the primary ability of his zanpakto being activated. The energy got more violent as time passed on, whipping rapidly in every direction in an uncontrolled form.

Zoran Zazaravitch removed his bleeding appendage from above the zanpakto, muttering the phrase “ Divide”. Steam poured out from the blade, coming in a massive cloud that devoured him entirely as well as a large area around him. Once again, he was cascaded from view, the smoke becoming denser and denser. In seconds, the smoke turned in to a liquid in four spots directly north, south, east, and west of Zoran. The liquid appeared as blobs of blood the same size as him. The blood that had been absorbed in to the blade earlier was divided rapidly, taking in his D.N.A and becoming imbedded with the power of the sword. The blood began to take humanoid shape, replicating Zoran’s giant muscular form. They gained texture and even had a zanpakto of their own in their right-hand. Clothing was replicated as well. The blood then turned solid, gaining color and lastly, power. Each had the exact same power as Zoran. Their spiritual energy signature was the same, as well as their minds and combat affinity.

Zoran Zazaravitch inhaled deeply, the red steam clearing and showing the small battalion of fighters. The hollow was highly out-numbered here, and the taicho of squad nine intended to use his small army to end this as quickly as possible. Zoran Zazaravitch vanished instantly, using shunpo to move at high speeds twenty feet behind his clones. He began to concentrate, closing his eyes and triggering the third eye in his mind. He gained a new snese over the spiritual energy of everything near to the exact detail. He could see every spec of spiritual energy in the hollow’s body, as well as his own clones. He was ready to command his men now. He could sense every move made in this fight now. There was no location he couldn’t sense out to the exact degree now.

The clone made from the north was the first to act. It vanished in an instant, using shunpo to appear directly in front of the hollow. Swinging the curved scimitar that made up Zoran’s bankai, a simple frontal attack was sent toward the hollow. Of course, that was just a distraction. The second clone spawned east used a shunpo as well, appearing behind the hollow for another slash behind it. Though, even that was just a distraction. Once the hollow was caught up with the two clones attacking, the third clone,w hich was spawned west began to speak briefly, its voice low and too quiet to hear in the middle of fighting two others. “ Divide this in to six, bakudo sixty one, six bars of light.” By speaking telepathically with the original Zoran Zazaravitch, the clone of the west knew exactlyw here to aim the bakudo. If the hollow dodged, the bars would aim directly where their new location was. Even if they used sonido, the six bars of light aimed for their next location, likely catching the creature by surprise. This would also work if the hollow only stood in the same stance. However, even if the Hollow managed to dodge this, a second trap was being set in motion.

The clone fourth clone of the south was speaking subtle words directly after the six bars of light were conjured. It spoke the incantation for bakudo seventy-nine, Kuyo Shibari. This was also aimed at the hollow. Whether or not the six bars of light successfully binded the beast did not matter. The eight black holes would quickly forge around it’s position, binded or otherwise. After all eight had forged, if the hollow failed to escape the point in that brief time period, the ninth black hole would have forged in the center of its chest, fully binding it now if successful. Next up was an attack of truly destructive intent. The two clones that had attack earlier with swords in hand shunpoed directly north and south of the hollow. They were twenty-feet apart. One of them standing near the two who had cast the bakudo while the other was now on the opposite end of the battle field.

The clone standing directly in front of the other two that had cast the bakudo raised both arms forward, as did the second attacker from earlier. It was clear he was setting up for a double-uped kido from both direction. The first clone quickly uttered the incantation of hado seventy-three, soren sokatsui, while the second clone spoke the incantation for hado 63, Raikoho. The first clone’s spiritual power began to spike again, blue spiritual energy flowing around it as a sign of the powerful kido spell about to be unleashed. Meanwhile, the second clone was covered in a yellow spiritual energy, both of which caused the ground to crack under their power even further. Just then, a sonic boom ripped throughout the war-torn area. The first clone unleashed a truly enormous blast of blue flames. Its size was enough to devour entire sky-scrapers, and the area it made contact with was incinerated instantly as it rapidly moved toward the hollow. At the same time, the second clone would have unleashed a massive blast of yellow energy that ripped the ground asunder as it moved toward the target at the same speed as the Soren Sokatsui. If all had worked as planned until this point, the target would now be binded by not one, but two high-level bakudo and have two extremely powerful attacks headings traight for it. Any normal person would surely have been killed if met in the middle with these two attacks. If not ceased, the two attacks would clash against one another, exploding with a force unmatched. A large crater formed from the explosive nature of the crash, going down over ten feet in depth and stretching twenty feet in length..

All four clones used shunpo in the flash of light caused by the explosion, appearing around the original Zoran Zazaravitch. They stood in the sa,e cardinal stance as they were summoned, however, the distance between them and Zoran was roughly ten feet now, rather than the shorter gap earlier. Zoran was sensing the exact actions of the hollow the entire time, sensing the result of the attack and being ready of the hollow somehow had managed to avoid all that and survive. The dust and smoke of the explosion cleared, showing the crater and the results of the series of attacks.
( If you want. I asked Veloz to earlier because you were gone for awhile. I don't really care who does it though)

#5Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Empty Re: Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:19 am

Anonymous
((Fixing the error of the hollow having a different sword. Your inner hollow, inner zanpakutou spirit, and even your self are all one in the same. Also if you lose this, the hollow doesn't randomly leave your soul, you will "die" and the hollow will take over your body until you complete a thread where you've managed to fight your way back into control.))

Zoran's initial speech was determined but it was misguided and the hollow laughed in retort amused by his statement. The hollow found so much humor in the idea of Zoran removing his soul that the beast let out a monstrous laugh as it brought one hand to its face. The distorted laughter would echo across the mist laden battle field until dying down into a soft chuckle as Zoran prepared to release his bankai, "Ban...kai...." The hollow would utter in response releasing it's own zanpakutou. A powerful burst of deep purple reiatsu would erupt around the creature as it also took on the form of the final release.

As the two powerful beings unleashed their full power the hollow's might would grow to match Zoran's spiritual pressure near perfectly. The hollow would let out another twisted cackle of entertainment as it shouted out, "You're a fool Zoran! You may have been growing stronger over the last decade but so have I! Every time you gained strength so did I! And every time you relied on my power my influence only grew! I'm going to chew you up and take this body for myself!" It shouted wildly with a crazed look in its eyes. The eyes of a beast whom had not eaten in days yet was now presented with easy prey.

The hollow knew all of Zoran's techniques and so as the shinigami let blood splatter his blade the hollow was already aware of what to expect. Zoran was a fool if he expected the beast to simply stand there and allow him to produce his clones without interruption. As the massive smoke cloud formed the hollow was unable to see Zoran however the shroud worked both ways and judging from how the technique was usually used there should be at least 3 Zoran's lined up directly in front of the hollow. The monstrous form did not wait for the smoke to even begin to clear before extending its open palm aiming for Zoran's last location before activating his technique.

Red energy would begin to gather forming a cero as Zoran's clones began to solidify. As the clones completed so would the cero and the hollow wasted no time in unleashing the blast of energy forth. As the cover cleared Zoran and two of his clones would find themselves faced with an already fired cero likely to hit the first dead on and quite possibly Zoran himself in the center should the first clone be caught off guard and obliterated without resistance as the hollow hoped.

A counter attack was sure to follow but all the hollow knew is that it did not want to allow Zoran the peace needed to use his sensory technique. Instead of standing still the hollow would make a straight aggressive charge into the aftermath of its own cero slashing the air once to allow its kenatsu to clear the smoke away. With that done the beast would look for the Zoran in the middle and launch itself towards him. However the hollows eyes seemed to be looking past the middle Zoran from some strange reason..

#6Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Empty Re: Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:54 am

Anonymous
Zoran Zazaravitch focused heavily on the hollow being he was facing for control of the sanctum that was his mentality. As the clones around him were entering the liquefying process, forming pools of concentrated blood around him in the cloud of smoke, he could sense an ominous force gathering near. It was obvious what was occurring. He didn’t need his advanced sensory technique activated to know this charge in reiatsu. The hollow was charging an attack, the most likely being a cero. Seeing as the hollow had access to only the power of his zanpakto and the natural hollow techniques. He had no techniques under his zanpakto’s power that required such a potent charge in spiritual energy, leaving only a cero as a possible option. Though, his clones were just now solidifying. Zoran needed to prepare. If they could finish in time, it was going to take perfect timing to avoid a powerful attack so close-range. As the clones were completed and their spiritual power was generated, the cero shot forth. The loud boom of the attack ripped across the area, the sound being the signal that the taicho was looking for.

Zoran Zazaravitch mentally gave his order, the clones knowing the message as soon as it was created and acting accordingly. Just as the cero was seconds from striking the collection of individuals, they all used the shunpo technique in sync, moving at speeds well above normal and giving the group the speed needed to evade the attack.Except for the northern-most of the clones. Unfortunately, that small amount of distance closer to the attack caused it to
be stricken by the edge of the cero before it could evade successfully, burning its jacket and causing substantial dmaage to the front of its body before it escaped the remainder of the blast. This left second degree brusn across the chest and stomach area, as well as a section of the forntal appendages. The cero ripped apart the cloud of smoke, scorching the ground and lighting the sky red with its energy. Zoran appeared directly south of the Hollow, being the opposite side of the cloud that the cero had been shot through. Two of his clones appeared west of the hollow, being space ten feet apart, and two more of the clones appearing to the east of the hollow, also being ten feet apart.One of the two eastern clones had taken damage from the cero, as previously mentioned. Thankfully, the regenerative ability of Zoran's zanpakto took effect, quickly healing the burns. Though, it wasn't instant, so full-recovery would take a few moments. The distance between Zoran and the Hollow was approximately thirty feet, the same going for his clones. They had spread out for a reason. That reason being to avoid being targeted in one giant mass like the event that had just occurred.

Zoran Zazaravitch heard the hollow’s remark, keeping himself calm and collected to avoid making any rash decisions. The hollow was also using his bankai, meaning that they had a variety of techniques that could be unlocked at any time. One unparticular he needed to make sure wasn’t used by the beast, If so, then this fight could prove troublesome. Though, there was one thing he could take advantage of. The likeness of the clones compared to him was impeccable. It wasn’t probably that the Hollow knew which of the five was the real Zoran, giving him an exploitable point. The hollow most likely would expect Zoran to send a clone in to fight at melee range while the real one sat back and set up kido or prepared for combined attacks with the other clones. To win, he needed to change up his style. One thing being to attack head-on himself and let the clones sit behind the scenes. In a quick instant, Zoran tightened the grip on his released zanpakto. The scimitar in hand was all familiar to him, all the way from his time fighting in the Crusades. He pressed his feet against the brittle earth that constructed this formerly war-torn battle-field, using his strength to dash forward in a burst of speed. With his sole focus being the Hollow. His plans and ideas had already been distributed to the others albeit their hive mind system of cooperation.

Zoran Zazaravitch engaged the hollow in close-range proximity, rushing in what seemed to be a blunt straight-forward attack. Though, there had to be something more to that, right? Of course there was. He knew the hollow expected that, but what it expected was likely the classic shunpo-behind-the-back tactic. This was not the case here. As soon as he got close, Zoran switched up his footing, his body moving to the right and beginning to rotate rapidly, picking up further momentum and speed. While moving slightly around the beast. As he moved, he quickly swung out his zanpakto, aiming to use the gathered energy produced by speed and power to send one powerful buzz saw-like rotational attack at the beast’s side. Though, it was also plausible for the hollow to have dodged this as well. If so, his foot would slam down toward the ground, a large deal of friction being instantly generated and ceasing his rotation. Expecting the hollow to counter-attack accordingly, he already had set things in place for the kido to be sprung at this point in time. If the bakudo had successfully hit the target, Zoran did not intend to let this moment of chance slip away. Only if the bakudo hit would he attack as follows.

Zoran Zazaravitch tapped into the full power of his zanpakto, the power in his body instantly expanding beyond normal limits. A flare of crimson reiatsu encased his form, showing an obvious fluxuation in power from before.. His speed, strength, and spiritual power all had risen substantially, putting him at a whole new level. With the scimitar in hand, he grabbed the guard with his other appendage, now holding it with both hands to assure the strongest swing possible. Lunging toward the now-bound hollow , This attack only occurs if it is bound) Zoran Zazaravitch sent a quick two-handed slash at the beast’s neck, the aim to decapitate the beast, or at least slice the jugular vein or make some other deep injury to the beast.

One of the two clones to the west began to focus, closing its eyes and allowing the advanced sensory technique Zoran had developed take its course. The sense were replaced with a visual spectrum of spiritual energy in its entirety, showing every trace of what the hollow was going to and was doing. The second clone to the west stood calmly, not making any sudden movements. It was placed in charge of guarding the other clone so it could do its job efficiently. While the sensory was activated, the clone would transfer any new data obtained by the sensory, such as any spiritual frequency or charge indicating a technique that was about to be used to Zoran and the other clones, keeping the unit of combatants up-to-date on any changes in each scenario. If the hollow were to attack the clone, the second placed in charge of guarding it was ready to attack the beast.

The two clones east were set to act by events that took place after the hollow’s reaction. If the hollow were to stay stationary and fight Zoran in melee combat, then the first of the two would act. Speaking in a silent tone that would be difficult to hear, even with the aid of augmented hearing, the clone uttered the phrase-“Spinning wheel, divide this in to six, bakudo sixty-one, six rods of light.” If the hollow was still in melee combat at this point, a small golden light would have emanated from the clone’s hand. Six rods of energy forged near the target, rapidly closing in on the hollow and aiming to slam in to its mid-section and paralyze it entirely while it was distracted by the original Zoran. However, if the hollow moved away from the formal confrontation to attack the two clones standing west, the second non-injured of the two eastern clones would cast a different bakudo. The clone used this chance to prepare a surprise attack on the beast. If it was indeed striking the two west, its focus wouldn’t be centered on either of the two eastern bound. Just as the other clone would have, it quietly said- “ Bakudo twenty-six” In an instant, its entire presence was masked. Its form no longer visible and any trace of spiritual power gone. It was like the clone had been erased from existence entirely.

If the hollow attacked the two clones west, the one tasked with the concept of guarding would do its best to intercept any attack cast forth by the hollow. The scimitar couldn’t do much against a powerful attack like a cero again, but it could cause it to explode prematurely and capture the hollow in an explosion of its own attack, as well as reduce the damage that would be taken to the two clones. While this clashing of attacks was occurring, the eastern clone that would now have been hidden under the cloak of bakudo twenty-six was at a more central point of the inner-world. It began to speak in a nearly-silent tongue, the words too quiet to hear while the beast was in conflict with the two western clones. ( Again, this is if it attacks them) “ The Crest of Turbidity, seeping out. An insolent vessel of Madness. Boiling up, denying, numbness, blinking, obstructing slumber. The steel princess who creeps. The mud doll, ever disintegrating. Unite! Oppose! Filling the earth, know your own impotence! Hado ninety, black coffin.” With both hands held forward, this was not just a normal hado ninety, but a double-uped hado ninety, giving it much more destructive power than it already had. The black squares of spiritual energy would forge around both the hollow and the clone fighting it quickly, using it as a sacrifice to kill the beast with a hado of such lethal power. Once the coffin started to form, the clone that was guarding against the hollow quickly attempted to grab the beast by the arms and hold it in place, even if it ended up with a cero being lodged in to his chest or the sword cutting his neck in half. He juts needed to buy enough time for the coffin to form. In seconds, the coffin was finished. If everything had gone as planned with this scenario, the hollow and the clone would be locked inside. Not only did this sacrifice a clone, but it took a great deal of energy on behalf of another, leaving their numbers reduced highly, but delivering a blow that could end this fight. In an instant, hundreds of spears stabbed in to and lacerated anything inside, striking every point of the body and even plunging deep in to the bodies of anything inside. Because of the double-uped effect, the box former faster, it was even harder to break, and the spears were capable of inflicting even more damage at greater pace. If the hollow had managed to escape the clone’s grasp, it instantly would lunge forward again, using shunpo to catch up in speed and attempt to drag the beast back in to the coffin in order for the spell to hit it. If it failed to do so, the clone also would have escape in pursuit of the hollow.

Though, in the case of an entirely different scenario, actions were to change as seen fit by the focused clone using sensory arts. All acts would be seen and orders were given accordingly to react as needed. All actions were subject to change in the result of an alternate event.

#7Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Empty Re: Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:39 am

Anonymous
((Please do not list out every single reaction to 5 possible reactions I make. State your actions that would not change such as the one moving in to attack and the other activating the sensory technique and wait for my reaction. "If such and such happens then I'll do so and so" is fine if you are talking about the results of whether an attack lands or not so you can make a combo. But trying to predict every single action of your opponent before they even begin moving just makes a long post full of useless information of things that will never happen. Something I definitely don't want to waste time reading and I'm sure you don't like the feeling when it's interrupted and you wasted your time typing it.

Also maybe you typoed or I misread but you never said what would happen if I targeted the eastern clones...The only logical choice to attack since one of them was already wounded.))

As the hollow followed after it's cero and cut through the smoke all it would find itself flanked as the clones and Zoran moved into position. The hollow would turn around counter clockwise allowing it to spot the damaged clone before turning to see another Zoran come dashing in head on. Zoran was foolish to think he could know exactly what was going on in the mind of the hollow. It was a creature of instinct and was not at all concerned with which Zoran was the real one. There was a wounded enemy and that would be the target the hollow would pursue next.

As the first close range attack came in the hollow visibly relaxed and then tensed its muscles in order to react. As soon as Zoran began his spin the hollow would make a quick hit and run attack. It would dash forwards and move bent over and low to the ground slashing horizontally at the targets mid section taking advantage of the fact that the spin would leave its back and most importantly its spine wide open. Even if the hive mind let him see it coming the chances of dodging or counter attacking effectively from that position would be slim.

This was only a swift and light attack however meant only to disable and not kill. Almost as fast as the hollow's blade could flash it would pump reiatsu into its feet and launch into a sonido. Of course it would propel itself towards the eatern duo looking to eliminate the already wounded prey. By this point is the wounded clone were still casting the cloaking bakudo it wouldn't do it much good as not enough time would have passed for it to be completed. The hollow would at least get a glimpse of his target before it vanished.

Oddly enough however the hollow suddenly changed its course at the last moment. Instead of attacking the wounded clone right away the hollow would juke to side and perform a powerful two handed attack on the uninjured clone. The hollow would attack from below upwards but with a forward emphasis in order to set the clone off balance and hopefully launch it backwards.

If all went well the hollow would at last turn to face its prey. A devilish grin upon its face as it focused on its target.

#8Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Empty Re: Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:41 am

Anonymous
The western clone stayed focused, keeping it senses and tabs up on the hollow as it moved. Every movement the creature made was picked up by the clone, data being transferred to Zoran Zazazaravitch and the others as soon as it was obtained. With the first strike of the hollow, seemingly aimed for Zoran’s lower-back, the clone gave warning to Zoran, telling of the incoming attack and appropriate measures to evade. Other than that, it just continued to watch. Its eyes were closed and it ceased to move out of position. Fortunately, it seemed the Hollow was not going to attack the two western clones. Though, it didn’t seem to stay for a melee fight with Zoran either.

Zoran Zazaravitch continued his rotation, his body moving at rapid speeds and more and more speed picking up. As part of the rotation, the world around him seemed to spin as well, causing his vision to be partially impaired. Though, he did not need his vision at the moment, being that his clone had been watching over the entire battlefield with its advanced sensory techniques. As the voice of one of his clones rang throughout his head, he had been foretold of the hollow’s movement and an attack aiming for his lower-back. Pressing his feet against the ground with his full-strength, he pushed his body skyward in a burst of speed. He continued to rotate in the air as he continued to go higher, his body moving above the attack and the blade only managing to lightly cut him along the edge of the leg. Though, he could use this higher position to his advantage. His rotation slowed down, his body slowly becoming more still. He descended down toward the ground, his feet crashing against it as he landed. It seemed the Hollow had moved on to the two eastern clones as a target. He had a feeling the creature didn’t know which of the five was the real Zoran. That information could be useful for later. His injury had healed nearly as quickly as it had been forged, being nothing to really effect the fight much.

As the Hollow vanished with a sonido, moving toward the two eastern clones, the majority of injuries on the damaged clone had already been regenerated. Only very small areas of second-degree burns remained, leaving it in condition to fight again. With the hollow’s appearance, they all anticipated the hollow’s action to be placed against the clone already damaged. Though, to their surprise, it instead attacked the clone that was still at perfect health. The clone being attacked raised its blade in defense, moving it in the path of the hollow’s attack and intercepting it. It additionally added spiritual energy to the base of the fete to act as a conductor and keep the clone on ground-level to prevent the upward strike from throwing it off-balance. Though the majority of damage was absorbed in to the steel of the zanpakto, the blunt force still caused the clone to be pushed back a few feet, its feet grinding against the ground. The friction caused their body to stop much faster than normal. For now, the attacks had been dealt with, so now was normally the time where he retaliated with a barrage of attacks. Though, that tactic had not worked so well as of late, so clearly he needed to try something else. For now, he decided to just have his battalion work on a defensive mark and wait for the hollow to leave itself open. The slightly-injured clone jumped away from the hollow, creating a gap of distance between them. The two western clones continued to sit in wait, and Zoran Zazaravitch slowly charged up his spiritual energy. For what would remain unknown f or now, but it was obvious his energy as being gathered. A thin crimson spiritual essence emanated around his being, shrouding him its light. The clone that had just been attacked prepared for a follow-up strike, expecting the hollow to sonido behind one of the clones or more-plausibly, Zoran, and attack again.

( Relatively short, but I didn't do a counter-attack this time. Just responded to yours.)

#9Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Empty Re: Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:59 am

Anonymous
As the hollow turned to face the wounded clone while it jumped away it would launch itself forwards with another sonido to close the gap before it could even begin to grow. At full speed the hollow would stab it's blade forwards aiming to pierce the clones heart. In the event the clone dodged to the side the hollow would violently lash out with the stabbed blade in hopes of slashing at the clone before it could get out of range. For now the hollow wasn't concerned with the other Zoran's so long as they weren't interfering. It knew that Zoran was trying to come up with some kind of plan however it had no fear for its power was absolute in its mind.

#10Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Empty Re: Kanzen's Awakening ( Closed) Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:22 am

Anonymous
Zoran Zazaravitch allowed his spiritual power to continue to gather, getting ready for a certain attack he had conjured in his mind, but not yet..Soon. It was not the time to start that yet. Being that he really didn't have much to do at the time, he simply stood his ground, keeping his guard up and keeping close tabs on the fight between his inner-hollow and formerly-damaged clone. The only person even doing any work aside the clone in close-quarters with the hollow was the clone using sensory and transferring data to the others. They all knew what was going to occur soon, each getting ready, raising their guards. It was quite obvious that something was occuring between them if the hollow had paid any attention to their change in facial expression. The clone being attacked by the hollow was now fully healed, the burns erased and wounds closed, leaving it in nearly perfect fighting condition aside from the obvious loss of stamina and energy lost thus far in the endeavor

The clone being attacked by the hollow quickly raised its blade in position to block the unorthodox stabbing motion of the scimitar towards its heart. The blade was positioned so the tip of the hollow's blade would be pushed in to one of the small gaps that lines the center of the bankai's form. It was a large enough gap for the sword to slide through partially, but not that far. Giving the excess force of the stab, the blade would have been forced slightly farther past the gap, the tip cutting in to the jacket Zoran wears in most situations. The only thing that should have been cut by the tip was a very small mark at the first layer of skin. This should have had the target's blade stuck inside of the gap for at least a second until they mustered the strength to pull it back in to their control. The clone didn't waste time, knowing it only had a small window to strike in before the hollow reacted. Raising the left-leg, it quickly sent a full-force kick toward the hollow's chest, aiming to knock them back with the brute force of the strike. In the most likely scenario of the hollow taking the blade out of the gap it was lodged in as the kick may or may not have hit, the clone quickly would have brought the zanpakuto back to it's side, the black steel ready to clash metal against metal. Seeing how the fight was brought in to melee combat, it was only fitting to return fire with a barrage of close-quarter attacks. Of course, the clone knew fighting close-range was more risky than the normal long-ranged combat it engaged in with the other clones.

The clone quickly dashed forward back after the clone, trying to take back the offense. Before it began its attack, the clone switched hands, bringing the blade under the control of the bandaged left-hand, rather than the traditional right-handed style of zanjutsu. As quickly as possible, the clone sent the edge of the zanpakto toward the inner-hollow's chest, expecting the creature to block with its own blade or dodge with a counter quickly to follow. There was a reason he switched hands, which would soon be revealed. Giving in to account the hollow knew an attack from his left-hand was weaker, he anticipated a block, more-so than a dodge.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum