Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Silence... CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Silence... CLOSED COMPLETED Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Anonymous
It was a little after mid-day. The sun was shining above, and it made Jurei feel rather warm, despite the nipping cold of the autumn wind. She didn't usually feel temperature, but when she was warm, Jun tended to purr. Her shadow stretched out slightly behind her, a black and white ball sitting between her legs, her arms crossed over it for support. She let out a slight breathe, watching it cloud and evaporate in front of her. She tended to do this sort of thing for hours on end, just watching her breathe cloud and disappear. Sometimes it was so thick it seemed like she might have been smoking. It kind of made her want to light a cigarette , but she wouldn't dare do such a thing in a children's soccer field.

Her nose twitched slightly as she caught the wisps of apple pie on the stiff breeze. After shaking her head for a second, she leaned forward and pushed herself into a squatting position. She contemplated the ball inquisitively. Jurei had at one time been particularly good at playing soccer, however; she gave it up a while back, when she moved to this new town. Finally getting up into a standing position, she placed a foot on the ball staring at the goal net. Jun took in a deep breathe, rolled her foot backwards kicking the ball up into the air. Her body twisted slightly, bringing her foot up to an angle, timing the kick, and aiming towards the net. It seemed like time slowed down for a moment, before she contacted the soccer ball with the side of her boot. She hadn't really meant to kick it with that much power, but it sped at a rather quick pace towards the net, plowing first into the post, then into the net behind it.

Jurei slowly put her foot back down to the ground, contemplating thoughtfully about what she just did. She had always been interested in physics and all that other junk. Playing soccer... it made her feel a rush, something like adrenaline when she kicked off a perfect ball. It had been a long time since she had played with anyone else, she was guessing that it wouldn't change anytime soon.It was sad really, staring at the empty field before her. There was a bird calling off in the distance, and random murmurs and loud talking. The sound of laughter made her eye twitch. It wasn't a bad thing, but it made her awfully jealous. The life of a hitman wasn't exactly the best one could do, but Jurei had been able to live with it so far.

After losing herself in some weird reverie, she quickly made her way over to the net, picking the soccer ball up with her hands. She turned around on her heel, and walked a few paces to the center of the field, placing the ball in the middle of the circle. She would try a more complex move this time, one she hadn't tried in a long while. A slight breathe escaped her lips, and she turned her leg slightly to move the ball forward. Following, was a rather intricate weave of footwork. One foot crossing another, going behind the heel another time, moving the ball across the field in that particular manner. It was meant to confuse opponents, and is usually used as a defensive move. A bead of sweat slid down the side of her head as she pressed a foot down hard onto the ground, bringing her right leg forward to pop the ball up into the air with the shin.

In a single short movement, she spun her body around akin to a ballerina, and hit the soccer ball full force with the toe of her boot, spinning it for a moment in the air, then shooting it off to the opposite side of the field. However unexpected it was, the ball ripped a hole in the net and hit a tree behind it, creating a small but noticeable dent in the bark. Jurei's eyes widened, staring every which way to make sure no one saw her damage public property. She hurried towards the tree to inspect the injured bark. Hopefully it wouldn't be too bad...

#2Silence... CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: Silence... CLOSED COMPLETED Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:19 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
The sun, the bringer of warmth and life, how it made any autum day feel summer. The wind kept a balance over the heat to cool ratio, making it a perfect weather day in Amaya's book of earth days. A figure sat in a tree,, well hidden in the orange and yellow leaves of a tree slowly changing colors.

Such a sad life of a tree, They grow to be big and strong but each year they grow beautiful lush green leaves that soon wither away to crisp yellows, oranges, reds and even some green and browns. Slow,y the wind will push and push, like a school yard bully, and take those leaves from the branches making them fall to the ground only to then push them away from the tree. In that thought Amaya thought of human life, how they grow up and then they wither away becoming a body in a box buried or ashes in the wind. Such a precious thing humans had that come to a not so precious ending.

A figure pondered this, undistrubed. A simple black celliphone was in her hand that held a black and white map. The figure's long lavender hair was pulled half way back with the upper half in a ponytail. In this human body, Amaya had waist length hair that was slightly curled. Her bangs reached to the end of her eye socket, which then they were parted on the right and pushed to the left. THe figure wore a long loose sleeve one shoulder top covering her left shoulder. it was a light blue and slightly see through. a light blue ribbon was wrapped around her neck tied to the side in a bow. dark blue demien shorts was the low part's clothing with a part of ankle high socks and shoes.

Her eyes were the same blue as the sky. She was caught off guard when something suddenly slammed into the tree, nearly making her fall out. She looked down to see a newly formed dent, which shocked her greatly. She looked around from her spot and found the object that caused it. A soccer ball? how?

She then heard footsteps to see a female shocked as well coming over, probably to retrieve her ball.This interested Amaya in the fact of how powerful this human's kick might be

http://www.bleachstory.net

#3Silence... CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: Silence... CLOSED COMPLETED Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:28 am

Anonymous
I was passing by the soccer field just by chance when i saw a woman with a soccer ball just doing some pratice with it and so i stoped to watch a bit and when i saw her make a kick that pass though the net and even dent the tree it hit after wards i give a low Whistle of approvement what a kick that was and so with out a thought i go and interduce my self. and so i walk up to the woman as she was looking at the tree and gave a little cough so not to scare her and say.
"Hay that was some powerful kick that you did there and by the way the name Ash." and then i wait for her to reply.

#4Silence... CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: Silence... CLOSED COMPLETED Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Anonymous
Jurei reached for the ball, picking it up gently, staring at the tree in dismay. Her face showed that she was distraught... She sighed slightly, running her hand along the bark, Damn... Jun obviously didn't mean to do what she did, considering she didn't think her kick would dent the tree. She shook her head, tilting her head back with her eyes closed for a moment, holding the soccer ball against her abdomen. A bird some way up the tree tweeted a little song. Sounded like a chickadee to her... She smiled and whistled a perfect imitation back to the bird. Jurei often spent a lot of time sitting in the field, talking with the birds, it was nice. She let out another sigh, and leaned forward a bit, to put her head into the shade of the tree.

''Hay that was some powerful kick that you did there and by the way the names Ash.'' Her eyes blinked open, staring up at what seemed like a person who popped out of nowhere. Her mouth dropped open and she stumbled backwards, slamming into the person who had originally said it. Jurei dropped the ball in utter confusion, staring from one to another. ''Uh... uhm... Where did you...'' Honestly, she was completely dumbfounded as to how suddenly, two people just popped up out of nowhere. She should have noticed the, because of her motion sensory, but was too involved with the tree's injury.

She pursed her lips slightly, holding the ball to her chest, as if someone might take it from her. The bird she heard a minute ago fluttered slightly in the tree, and took off overhead. Her eyes followed it for a moment, assessing its body temperature. She turned back to the other people, finally gathering her wits about her. Usually, Jurei wasn't startled so easily. Everyone probably reacted this way at some time or another, anyhow. She turned her face to the boy who had popped up behind her. Seemed like a rather nice fellow, but she couldn't tell for sure just yet. His body temperature was normal, wasn't twiddling much... safe to talk to.

''Mm. Thank you, I didn't mean to kick it that hard, actually. I'm Jurei. Or Jun... whichever.'' It was always difficult for her to introduce herself, or force a smile when talking to people. Over time it had gotten easier, but it was still a pretty odd experience. Jurei forced a tiny smile, keeping her eye on the lady in the tree. She couldn't really detect its body temperature, but it was like it was frozen in place... wasn't moving at all. She squinted slightly in apprehension, looking away again to the boy, not all that eager for a long reply. She wanted to continue her agility training.

#5Silence... CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: Silence... CLOSED COMPLETED Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:42 am

Anonymous
"Hay do you mind if i join you in a little bit of soccer i would like to do a bit of a warm up before i do any freerunning to day it has a bit of a chill to it and i have some pretty good ball skills myself and it always better to play or train with some one else it can make it all the more worth while. So how about it Jurei?"I say with a smile to try to make her at ease for i see the smile she gave me was a little forced. And look up at the tree for she seems to have seen some thing but i can not see anything from where i am standing so i sense to see if there any reiatsu any where nearby and in doing so a little of my own spills out warming the air around me and pulling the shadows towards me lightly. I couldn't sense anything abnormal but then again they could be keeping there reiatsu under warps. Then i focus on jurei for she seem to have said something.
"Sorry what was that i was distracted."

#6Silence... CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: Silence... CLOSED COMPLETED Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:22 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Amaya shut her phone with a small 'click' sound. She slowly stood up from the tree before jumping out of it. She jumpoed over them, fliping once in the air. sticking her landing as if she was a professional gymnists. She Slowly towards towards them as a mask rested in her left hand that was bandaged along with her right hand The female looked roughly the age of 17-19 years of age. She smiled "Sorry if I startled you both, I was first asleep for awhile before i recieved a message from a friend, So if i looked to have been evasedropping then forgivew me."she replied.

Her lavender hair swayed in its ponytail. In honest truth, her hair color looked like it was natural cause it went perfectly with her skin and eyes but people always think it is dyed and usually if someone asked her if it was, she would have to reply yes, or that would make them become suspicous of how her hair color could possibly be her real one. Just a huge mess if she didnt agree that she dyed it

http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum