Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Anonymous
A garganta opened over a small grassy clearing in a forest. He lowed himself down on the warm grass. The summer sun blazed over the forest. The little arrancar wear his normal black hoodie that was new torn in the front and open. Akami's open chest had a long, deep cross shaped scars because of his past fight with vasto lorde. Damn you, hollow. You ruined my favorite hoodie! Akami walked over to a shady spot and opened his anatomy text book and started reading.

Anonymous
Luke Yasenha ;; 4-2 ;; Shinigami ;; Male

Akami then felt a hand poke him in the back, he shiver slightly at the contact and turned around to see Luke standing behind him, lying against the tree as he had a playful smile on his face

"Well hello, Akami, fancy meeting you here?" Luke said cheerfully and somewhat sarcastically as he pushed himself off the tree and sat down next to Akami

"So, why did you summon me from the soul society? you know I could get into big trouble if they found your "message" Luke told him, remembering when he saw the message in what look like blood on the wall saying "come to the world of the living and met me in the forest...Akami" Luke almost had a heart attack until he found it was really tomato ketchup, he quickly wiped it away and had taken a senkaimon to the location in the world of the living

Location;; forest, World of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 152
Tags;; Akami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Anonymous
Akami felt a someone poke him in the back and turned to see Luke. He stood up and turned to face Luke, he looked down at his torn hoodie with an annoyed gleam in his eyes. He still felt a little pain from the scars, but just enough to bug him. He looked up at Luke, "I wanted your help with something. I feel something steering within me. I wanted you to help bring it to light."

Akami felt that "something" grow everytime he was thinking deeply about anatomy or when he touched the text book. The "something" shrunk again when he went to do other things. He bent down to pick up his anatomy text book which was on a page with the muscle of the chest and back named and diagrammed. "If it's okay with you I would like you to remove your outfit. This is because I would like to access your muscle to fat ratio. As well as use you body to pinpoint the locations of the muscles on a living person, other than myself.

Anonymous

Luke sighed
"Well, this better be good, don't try anything funny" Luke told him before taking his haori off and hung it on a tree branch before, untying his red silk sash and toss it into the air where it land on his haori with a bang as his zanpakuto landed it since it was attached to the sash by a tight ring of the sash wrapped around the sheath. Then he untied his Gi at the front and he pulled it gently apart, revealing his well-toned body, which most people would be surprised by how muscular he was, seeing as how slender his body looked, most people presumed he be fast but not strong which Luke was more then happy to show them how wrong they were, He turned his back to Akami, showing the arrancar the tattoo of the kanji for shadow "影" on his back and when akami came closer, he could feel some hollow reiatsu coming from the tattoo, Luke turned his head to the child-like arrancar

"Well, little brother, where do you want to start?" Luke asked him with a grin on his face

Location;; forest, world of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 188
Tags;; Akami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Anonymous
Akami looked Luke's back over then walked to the front and accessed his chest and abdomen muscles. "I'd say your muscle to fat ratio is 74%/26%. I would advice you not to go below 15% in fat. Your muscles are strong and well toned. I can see many of the muscles already. Your deltoids, pectoralis major, rectus abdonmus, and external obliques are the most visible." Akami poked each one in turn. Akami took off his hoodie before he overheated. This exposed his scar fully as well as his strong well trained muscles. "I'll have to get a new one. Also, that is is a very interesting tattoo you have there." Akami said while looking longingly at his ruined hoodie. He faced Luke again with a friendly smile and impressed gleam in his eyes.

OOC: don't worry about the big names.

deltoids = shoulder muscles
pectoralis major = pecks
rectus abdonmus = abs
external obliques = muscles beside the abs

Anonymous

Luke shivered when he mention his tattoo and even moved away from Akami slightly, covering his tattoo with his hand

"This isn't something to ask about, Akami, do what you have to but..." Luke's eyes shaded over "...leave the tattoo alone, its not something you should mess with" Luke told akami with a sad tone in his as he was remembering how he got that tattoo in the first place

Muse;;
Word Count;; 70
Tags;; Akami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Anonymous
Akami noted that Luke didn't want to talk about the tattoo. He took the text book back and flipped through to a page he had read before and remembered reading something interesting. "There it is! That is very interesting. I want to test something, I'm sorry about this." Akami said as he charged his reiatsu.

He lunged towards Luke and hit him in the abdomen; he then focused reiatsu into his pointer fingers. He poked Luke in three places on his chest, then he aimed at his temple. The reiatsu went straight into the nerves Akami was aiming for. "Sorry about that. Can you tell me if the pain goes away."

Anonymous

Luke felt Akami's reiatsu run through his chest, he doubled up and had to lean against the tree before he threw up before lifting his head back up, looking at Akami with a pasty look on his face

"That was not fun..," luke spoke before he threw up again, chucking up what was his lunch before answering Akami's question

"It's hurts a little but the worse thing is what you've done to my nervous system and my stomach..." Luke said before throwing up again

Muse;;
Word Count;; 84
Tags;; Akami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Anonymous
"Damn. Those nerves were supposed to stop pain. I guess I hit them to hard...sorry... "Akami looked at the ground ashamed.

Akami gently put his hand on Luke's abdomen and sent calm reiatsu through him. "Well, what do you say we get lunch? On me this time. And I can also get myself a new hoodie." Akami looked at Luke then at the remands of his hoodie on the ground. He sonidoed over to it and picked it up.

Anonymous

Luke nodded as he got dressed, finishing by tighting his red silk sash back around his waist before doning his haori again, slow-mo style along with a breeze that pick up the rim of his haori before he turn back to Akami

"Your treating? well, if you insist..." Luke gave a sinister smile as he noted to himself to get his own back on Akami somehow, maybe later but for now, he and Akami left the forest into the local town, it was style in old German style, Luke looked around and saw a old fashioned pud with smells of great tasting food coming from it, he grabbed Akami and pulled him into the pud, where he and Akami sat down on the bar chairs, a somewhat stereotypical German girl came over with two pigtails in her long, brown hair

Welcome, Mein herr, my I take your order?" the girl asked in her native German tongue but spoke English rather well, Luke smile, looking at the menu for a moment before answering

"I would like the big grill meal please and a large glass of peach tea please?..." Luke told the girl before turning to Akami, "...What would you like, "Little brother?" Luke said with a undertone of sarcasm which the girl presumed was just friendly banter between the two

Location;; German town, world of the living
Muse;;
Word Count;; 219
Tags;; Akami, Luke
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum