Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1A Surprise Visit CLOSED COMPLETED Empty A Surprise Visit CLOSED COMPLETED Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:28 am

Anonymous
A surprise visit

The wind howled over the vast decrepit landscape that spanned for an endless millennia of years, sweeping its invisible talons alongside the white hot sands of Hueco Mundo. Gusts of wind sent billows of sand flying into the sky in a dazzling display, anyone unfortunate enough to get caught in the small sandstorms were sure to have every orifice in their body covered in the fine pale substance. Monstrous creatures prowled the desert landscape, some trotting around on lumbering muscular legs whilst other slid underneath the protective covering of sand, hidden from any possible prey. All of this was daily routine, nothing from the ordinary..if there weren't any hollows trying to cannibalise each other then they had either become vegetarian like those stupid humans or they had simply given up their quest for power. Gazing over the sweeping white sand desert stood a lone figure, her colourful kimono fbillowing with the wind as she watched with a lazy gaze at the sights before her. The woman was short, light framed and...beautiful. The strangest of occurrences in a place that is often referred to as another hell, how could such a delicate being take place amongst the squalid terrors that roamed the kingdom of mourning souls? It was quite simple...she was a Queen, the elegant ruler over the nightmarish masses, a shining light in the darkness that prevailed over the land of no love.

This woman was none other than Miyoko Di Lotetrsztanna, self-proclaimed queen of Eastern Hueco Mundo and possibly the most captivating and equally vain creature that has graced the vicious hordes of hollows that loyally followed her. Her open toed sandals brushed against the blistering sand, her recently pedicured toes only just caressing the earth that lay at her feet. A bright red umbrella was propped against her shoulder blade, slender fingers clasping the cold metal crook handle as she graciously made her way across the landscape, protecting her pale as snow skin from whatever UV rays existed in the dense atmosphere. It was a peculiar sight, such a petite woman strolling across the monstrous desert without a care in the world that she'd get attacked...mainly because she wouldn't get attacked. The creatures in this world revered her as their beautiful, powerful and sweet ruler who among other things held a celebrity title only matched by the Espada in Las Noches.

Lightly turning her head Miyoko flicked her gaze to a brutish hollow a few feet behind her, she pursed her lips as the distinct pungent smell of hollow filled her nose; he wasn't the prettiest creature that worked for her but he did his job well, and that's all the queen really desired from her subjects. Fluttering hr thick black eyelashes she shuffled the umbrella against her shoulder, " Jabalí...when was the last time I payed the Espada a visit?" she said in a rather casual tone, not bothering to look at the creature whilst she spoke to him. It was a well known fact that she had rejected the offer to become an Espada, however relations between the two parties couldn't be anymore positive; she had a strong working relationship with the Vasto lords and not only did they provide her with entertainment during her over-the-top parties but also gave her a challenge when she was ever craving a quick battle. "JABALI! ANSWER ME YOU IDIOT!" she coarsely yelled, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth in frustration as she waited impatiently for the oafish creature to answer he resample question.

"Uhh...maybe a week ago madam.." he stumbled, scratching his large bulbous chin before quickly brushing away some sand that had nestled inside his hollow hole just above his belly button.

"Thank you Jihali..", she muttered sarcastically, rearranging the folds of her kimono that covered her chest, the plunging neckline practically revealing much of her pale chest and the hollow hole just above her left breast. Sighing into the wind she bit her crimson lips, contemplating whether she was bothered to visit the Espada...mainly because she was bored and had not had a good drink in a while. "It is decided! I shall visit them now! Send for some cavalry...my feet hurt", she ordered, flapping her wrist in the air as brushed a stray strand of midnight hair from her flawless visage. The hulking creature grunted and immediately sped back to the palace a few kilometres away...if he did not stop he would be back in ten minutes with her usual entourage of loyal followers.

Taking a deep breath Miyoko lightly kicked some sand off her feet, snarling as her recent pedicure was ruined by the minuscule particles. Biting her lip the woman gazed at the vast expanse before her...today it looked a bit bland, too bland for her liking anyway. Almost by subconscious command the woman leaked some of her reiatsu from her body, a whispery multi coloured energy escaping her body as it soared into the heavens above her. In a matter of seconds the sky slowly began to invite the new addition to its bleak grey tones, shimmering with a renewed sense of life as sublime Aurora traversed against the stratosphere. These multicoloured trails of stunning light were but a harmless side effect of Miyoko's reiatsu and no one complained because of them...the stunning trails of glowing greens, violets and golds were a sight to behold in such a decrepit place.

Before she could marvel at her work an uncomfortable shudder traversed the length of her slender spine, her heart skipped a beat and her jaw clenched up as an unfamiliar sensation rose in the core of her body. An intruder had entered Hueco Mundo...and from the sensation of it they held powers that even surprised the Miyoko...time would only tell if this visitor was there for peace or war, good times or bad times...a fight or friendship...

#2A Surprise Visit CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: A Surprise Visit CLOSED COMPLETED Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:28 am

Anonymous
Throughout Hueco Mundo the sands and even Menos Forest wavered about in the wind all sorts of hollow flocked every now and then to grab a meal and even get a fight in even some arrancar in search of testing their skills and gaining more power did as well but lately more and more hollow had been showing up missing having been "abducted" and taken it was a strange thing to behold this disappearing act since Hollow and arrancar were the apex predators of their lands from the midst and darkness of the Menos forest however a Garganta was forcefully opened and through dead hollow was thrown from the darkness of the Garganta a glowing eye and an ear to ear smile appeared and an old man stepped from the portal followed by twelve legions of what seemed to be soldiers, to his right was his right hand man

He looked about the forest and then released his reiatsu like a beacon it shot to the sky and slowly yet forcefully began to shut the light away thus making it dark, like some kind of monster with ungodly power he slowly made and approach out over the darkened skies of Hueco Mundo, with them another hollow was chained and forced to follow with the threat of being killed on its doorstep as the old man's soldiers had spears pointed to its throat as he looked around in the night sky he inhaled proudly and chuckled a bit, "Time to get to work.." Said the old man who held a sinister voice even more unholy than an espada's and marched forward in silence through the nights sky as he looked onto the dying day slowly being shrouded by night.

#3A Surprise Visit CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: A Surprise Visit CLOSED COMPLETED Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:57 am

Anonymous
Landing in the god forsaken desert I feel the heat blow over me and it sickened me deep in my core. Feeling the kings massive reiatsu flare up acting as a beacon to the hollows near by. Reaching back with my right hand I draw my spear. The reishi forms halos around its beautiful form. This land had food for Bone Eater and he's always hungry.

My king...something approaches you. May I come to your side? I ask the king. My request was only to further protect his highness. These hollows were not like their cousins on Nacht. They were wild and without end. Surely this was replenish or breeding stocks with fresh genetics and power. Walking to the left twenty feet I place a beacon in the sand to house a reishi adapter when we move a safe distance away. The air was thick with T reishi. Returning back to my place I await the king

#4A Surprise Visit CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: A Surprise Visit CLOSED COMPLETED Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:22 am

Anonymous
Sweeping her glossy black hair out of her face Miyoko stood still, twirling the umbrella between her pale fingers as she contemplated her next course of action. She had no care for any intruders or invaders, she merely wanted to have her weekly drinking games with the vasto lordes and any possible threat would have surely been answered by the Espada already. Clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth her deep red lips slanted downwards, a bit troubled with this curious turn of events, whatever it was...it's power had yet to be deciphered by the small woman, who up until that point had a fairly impressive understanding of the various beings that roamed the vast plains of dimensions unheard of. This was different, a nagging sense of doubt plagued her mind, which was not only exceedingly annoying but awfully distracting, worrying gives people wrinkles...Miyoko would dare not to put her body through such a horrid state of appearance. "My my my...what on earth is going on.." she muttered underneath her breath, blinking into the sky as her brightly colourful auroras were slowly coming into competition with a peculiar darkness.

Taking in a deep breath she shrugged her petite shoulders and found a nearby rock to perch on top of, crossing her dainty legs whilst keeping the ornate umbrella balanced on her shoulder. Her kimono billowed in the cold dead wind, the various colours providing a stark contrast to the bleak environment around her. A perplexed look was glued onto her flawless visage, a rare expression mainly because the women was rarely surprised..and even then she barely made it look genuine. This momentary solitude evoked more than an unpleasant sensation to boil within her soul but allowed her some personal private time that was often ruined because of some rowdy hollow begging for her company. The silence was welcome, peaceful.. even though some strange enemy had suddenly penetrated the barrier of Hueco Mundo.

Her silence was suddenly ruined when Miyoko heard the staggering breaths of a mangled creature who was crawling on its torn limbs, ichor flowing freely from its mouth as it desperately made its painful advance closer to the seated queen. A perfectly sculpted eyebrow was raised with mild amusement, silly creature must've come to either eat her beg for help...both of which were quite hilarious notions since it was close to death anyway.
"Oh little hollow...i'm sorry to say but my powers won't grant you anymore minutes from death", she mumbled, pursing her lips as it staggered forward, ignoring her barely enthusiastic retort.

"They're...heeereeeee...qui..quincie..." it gargled with its dying breath, evaporating into the air as its words clung close to the woman. Of all the bothersome nuisances invading Hueco Mundo it had to be the Quincies...the most boring of all enemies, both bland in style and grey in personality.

#5A Surprise Visit CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: A Surprise Visit CLOSED COMPLETED Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:29 am

Anonymous
"Quincy? My my my, ve are not just regular quincy puny creature..Ve are somesing much vorse...Much vorse indeed." he spoke out a light sinister voice as he stepped from the shadows looking down on nothing more than a puny arrancar who seemed to have persuaded vasto lorde hollow and minial hollow alike as he approached from the menos forest his legion had brought with them its inhabitants from vasto's to adjuchas they forced them to open garganta's and so they did only be replaced by more soldiers as he looked the woman dead in the eyes he showed no flicker of fear as he was sure that she wasn't going to either

His reiatsu in its own was not just a quincy's reiatsu it was too strong too..unhuman to be just a quincies it was a mixture of reiatsu something more monstrous than an arrancars more unholy than anything else they had been tampering with the two races and elements it was an unnatural and unhealthy thing he advanced towards the female arrancar again and grew and ear to ear smile again helpless and gitty with wanting to find out about her, "Mein Fraulein your beauty is impeccable." it was a compliment to so get under her skin but he knew his right hand man was going to keep close even jump in the way if need be.

#6A Surprise Visit CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: A Surprise Visit CLOSED COMPLETED Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:32 am

Anonymous
As the king steps forward I too follow behind him towards a rare beauty indeed. Hearing the king comment on the beauty in the arrencar before us. Indeed Sire quite a beauty I comment looking at the female arrencar. I step forward My dear can you tell me who rules here? I ask to find who must submit to our rule or parish. Not soon after I walk forward a massive reishi adapter falls from the sky piercing the night sky. As the adapter digs into the land it instantly begins sending fresh reishi to Nacht. The men who come with the king and I begin scanning snd observing the surroundings. All information gained is instantly sent to Nacht.

#7A Surprise Visit CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: A Surprise Visit CLOSED COMPLETED Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:13 am

Anonymous
Miyoko's lips curled into a coy grin, revealing her perfectly straight pearly white teeth as the two mystery men stepped out of the shadows, the vast armies loyally following the elder fellow and what appeared to be his right-hand man. Taking in a deep breath through her nose, she slowly raised her eyebrow, amused at the two men's attempts at wooing her with compliments, "Oh tell me something i don't know...", she said flicking her hair and giving the handsome lieutenant a giggle, it was no secret that the Queen knew of her good looks...she often used said attribute to get her way. Winking at him she turned her head to the older fellow, the one with the disgustingly powerful reiatsu, and furrowing her brow she sighed, "Oh now would i let such a valuable piece of information pass these lips?", she spoke lightly, brushing her pale finger against the blood red lips.

"Maybe you should tell me why you brought such a big party with you...what brings you here?" she said in a matter-of-fact voice, primarily staring at the more handsome lieutenant who had caught her eye..

#8A Surprise Visit CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: A Surprise Visit CLOSED COMPLETED Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:30 am

Anonymous
Abel smiled yet another ear to ear grin and watched her eyes she was trying for his right hand man but he knew all to well she wasn't going to get him he was too loyal a die hard soldier and with a simple step had gotten within her perimeter before she could focus back on him, his reiatsu nearly drowning her but it was really just a feeling everyone got when being near him he spoke into her ear, "Tell me mein fraulein..Do you care for your life?" he asked her as he looked off into the distance that was hueco mundo as it was being covered by his reiatsu it seemed like there was no limit

he wanted an answer and fast before he got riled up Abel loved to fight and wasn't going to let something pass if challenged or was being played hard to get if he needed information he was going to get it he had many methods of death and torture..

#9A Surprise Visit CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: A Surprise Visit CLOSED COMPLETED Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:17 pm

Anonymous
My dear I would answer his highness...it is quite rude and foolhardy to ignore him I say matter of factly to her as an attempt to save her from being......reprimanded for insolence. Catching the subtle art of seduction the arrencar was attempting to use upon me. Smiling slyly like a fox If I had taken every offer from a pretty face that,was offered to me. I would certainly have a brood of children of the Nacht. Isn't that the case highness? I comment quickly to his highness....my way of denial for the woman's Seduction. Keeping my reiatsu under control to not upset his majesty. If he wanted me to show my force I would indeed do so but not unless he was in danger or the royal order was given...this was my life and his highness made thus life for me. It was the least I could do.

Feeling slight tingles of hunger pains,I reach into my pockets of my uniform and withdraw a cherry flavored lollipop. Removing the wrapper I place it gently into my mouth. The flavor is intense and delicious but I needed the sugar and glucose. Returning my gaze to the woman before us. My eyes scan her taking into account any and all movements she makes.

#10A Surprise Visit CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: A Surprise Visit CLOSED COMPLETED Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Anonymous
Miyoko stared blankly at both men, it was clear she was in no hope of defeating either of them and in truth she was not bothered to fight either. She was an opportunist, and her survival was number one...even though she was dealing with a man who had the anger issues of a child and his mindless dull lackeys who followed his every step. His reiatsu was intense, there was no excuse about that...but Miyoko had spent her fair share of time with abusive males so some angry fellow with a superiority complex was nothing new. Taking in a deep sigh she shuffled uncomfortably, a rock was the least pleasant place to rest her behind and as she quickly brushed specks of dirt from underneath her fingernail she gazed at the man...his brooding, rage filled and slightly hilarious glare bore into her, giving her full understanding that he was quite serious.

Clenching her jaw she glanced back at the handsome candy eating lieutenant, he spoke to her like she was nothing, another man with an uptight personality it seemed; he was gorgeous but sadly too two dimensional for her. Blinking twice she looked the man back in his overtly angry eyes
, "I would have assumed an invader would have done their homework before arriving.." she mumbled, raising an eyebrow before continuing, "But if you must really know look to Las Noches...my drinking buddies are there...I'm sure they'll give you a warm welcome.." she pursed her lips, arching backwards as she breathed deeply through her nose. Forgive me my friends...looks like we've found ourselves in trouble.. she thought to herself, closing her eyes only briefly as the pain for all of her enslaved kin filled her mind.

]"So I've given you all you want...what now? Strip away my virtue and give me to your men as entertainment?" she said in a biting tone, anger from centuries back boiling inside her as the possibility of getting taken as their slave flashed across her mind. She may not be the greatest woman to have ever existed but Miyoko knew full well of the evils men will commit in their quest for power...to them a female is nothing but meat, a mere pleasure toy..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum