Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1"Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Empty "Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:28 pm

Anonymous
WARNING: THIS THREAD IS DEATH-ENABLED

Rewards for surviving: All stats not at tier maximum permanently increased by 10, one free release technique (For use with bankai/shikai or other releases). Three free kido slots. You may receive all these rewards for participating in and surviving this event thread.

Bonus task:
Majorly injure the assailant who murdered the Primera and wrecked The land for a special, bonus tier up! 0-5 characters and weaker may receive this bonus.

Note - you may only partake in one apocalypse event at a time. After you finish your part in one, you may leave to join another.

"This seems so much like the inside of a damn vacuum."

The voice creeped from the mans lips. Each step he took had the sand shifting, the plants, or lack of plants dying. Hollow corpses remained behind him as he skipped along the desert. He had no hollow hole. He had no remnants, so what was he? Most hollows that tried to figure out, were on the ground soaking in their blood puddles behind him."I was right. Hahahahha Just insects and dust. That is all that remains here!" The man stops at the end of the sentence, looking up into the sky. "Is that so? I mean, It can't be that bad. There has to be more powerful beings here than what I went through. I didn't even to get to use my bow." He begins to sob like a child, before regaining his train of thought, walking forward once again. The figures blue hair blew in the wind like a tree, moving to one side only and blowing back in its natural position. He blew from his mouth to remove random hairs that appeared in his mouth.Striding forward, he came about a tall building. He stopped mid step, freezing and looking up to the building.  "Oh ho! A target! An actual Target! hahaha This is just grand!" The mans hand went on his neck, twisting his necklace clockwise as he held out his hand. A massive bow appeared slowly. The bow, made out of Black and white reiatsu pointed at a 45 degree angle. Placing his right hand on the string, The man charged a unusually large arrow of red reiatsu in it's place. The arrow would not stop growing, it came up to about the size of a car. Raising his bow slightly, he fired, with a thrust of energy the arrow went forward. The speed of the arrow was incredible, faster than a bala, but stronger than a cero. it came about that building, exploding on contact. Remains of the building shot out of the sky as screaming and yelling came about fromt he remains of the structure. "Wha-What is this?!" one arrancar yelled coming out of the ruins towards the man. His arms and legs were badly damaged, even rotting away. "you! What are you!, Who are you?!" The arrancar pointed to the man."Oi? Me? Well The name is Kinder Pierce....of the Nosferatu. it's nothing personal. I just want this vacuum of a place to perish, that is all."Kinder smiled at the arrancar, watching him rot away right in front of him. Nothing but a smirk appeared on his face. Followed by a slow laugh. Which soon - Turned into complete and utter laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HA HA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" The laughter spread through the desert. The arrancars body that just rotted was now being ate away with Kinders presence. The tower he took down was known as Las noches, to some of the natives. Apparently, that's a building you just don't fuck with in the desert, but he felt a little spiffy today. Kinder even dressed up for the event."With everyone here, there has to be a.. Ahhhhhhh. I found you mister, person, thingy." Kinder dispersed into the air, placing his bow back into his necklace. The shot where the arrow hit made a sink hole, slowly the desert started to fall into the massive crater which was created. The cracks spread throughout the area, slowly, but they did so with big causes. Trees fell, arrancar and hollows fell into the area underneath the desert. Kinder just kept running towards the massive reiatsu surge of the strong being he found.His boots stepped on the desert every once and a while, jumping off the dunes and hitting the sand to go underneath the desert. "It's a shame really. I could see myself building the biggest sand castle anyone has fuckin' seen. But no. I'm here to level this place so the boss doesn't get pissed off. This is just a.. drag. I would say..Guhh. Why can't I be normal you guys? why did I have to take that title of screams? I mean, I don't really see the point of me being the man of screams. I don't even scream, that's just a girly thing to..Oh." He caught himself talking to the voices again. Times like this is not made so he can just doze off.Reaching the forest, Kinder grabbed the hilts from his belt, pressing his hands into the guarding and shooting reishi into the hilt, causing a blade to be shot out of the handle. Spinning them around, kinder chopped at the ground and ever branch he could find. The crater wasn't far behind him, it was actually catching up with him. Taking a large breath, Kinder ran straight forward, slashing into the tress and watching the fall behind him as he kept running. He had a Job, and he had to complete it. He thought he was doing well until he was sent flying by a kick in the opposite direction.He crashed through the tree pile and pushed it out of his way quickly, noticing the reiatsu. "Ahhhh I found You big boy!" It was just the man Kinder was looking for."Who are you? what have you done to my domain?!" The largely inmindating arrancar yelled towards Kinder. Shrugging his shoulders, Kinder replied;"Again with the introductions?? GAH fine!. I'm Kinder Pierce, Of the Nosferatu. Ender of this domain."" He said it with a slight mock, or something of that nature.The arrancar squinted his eyes, taking a deep breath. "I am Dyos Redichi. Primera. Did you cause that big explosion from earlier?" Kinder was not one to lie, he hated liars to the point he would kill them over the simplest little thing."Yeah. I kinda leveled your building, homie! Ya know, it wasn't really that well defended to be honest, It was just a few arrancar. Unless the got ate up in the shot.. But still. You're  alittle late saving this place. I would recommend getting out, before you, ya know. Die."Kinder was being completely serious, He knew he could take on the current primera just by cutting into him. Just by touching him, the arrancar already doomed himself. "In about 4 minutes, your lungs will be filled with blood, your neck will lock up, you will get a fever, you will start to get anxiety, and make shortcakes on yourself. 5 minutes after that, you're dead "

#2"Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Reply Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:42 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Lonely Queen of Western Hueco Mundo stood and looked how the enemy was talking to primera so inpudently. She was actually more interested than fearful. The Sexta didn't move yet, because the enemy was this time dangerous... This wasn't a new tyrant over their race... no... this man came here to destroy their own race. But she didn't care about others. They would all die, especially Dyos. Verdadero wasn't sure what she would do... should she start social conversation with this odd man, who reminded her from quincies, or make a quick movement and slash the intruder's neck.

Verdadero choosed the first option. She stepped one, but loud step, that both primera and the new guy would hear her. Well, she was about four meters away from them, and primera knew she were there. "Well, Dyos? Who is this your friend?" She acted like she didn't know anything about the destruction of outside world. She smiled to Nosferatu, knowing he wold probably kill her soon...

#3"Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: "Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:40 am

Anonymous

"Are you fuckin' serious right now?"
    Kinder looked over towards the newest arrival near him. He knew there would be more arrancar, of the espada level, outside of las Noches. Rolling his eyes, he pinched his fingers into his forehead, letting out a long drawn out sigh."I mean, if there are more of you, let them all come out here so I can do this all at one time, it would be much, much easier for me to be honest." He dropped his hand, pointing over towards the newcomer.

before he could introduce himself, Dyos stepped forward, gritting his teeth. "you think this is a fucking joke? Me dying in a few minutes, ahahha. You really do no kno..." His voice cut off. Dyos fell to his knees as blood erupted out of his mouth. Holding his throat, his throbbing eyes looked over to kinder, who was doing nothing but smiling. "wha..Di..yo..Do.." Dyos said in his blood drowned voice.

kinder just shrugged his shoulders and pointed. "I did say In about 4 minutes, your lungs will be filled with blood, your neck will lock up, you will get a fever, you will start to get anxiety, and make shortcakes on yourself. 5 minutes after that, you're dead.." He kinda giggled as he walked over towards the primera, looking over his body before kicking him backwards lightly with his boot.

Looking over towards Verda, Kinder just giggled with his hand covering his mouth.
    "You're brave to be this close to me, girl. You're inhaling a virus that will do the same to you, as it did your king." Kinder walked slowly to Verda, looking her over.

"It's a pity though... Such a beautiful woman, dying as we speak.."

#4"Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: "Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:55 am

Anonymous
**I am bringing a character out of inactivity for this thread. http://www.bleachstory.net/t2225-togira-volund-natural-arrancar-done-approved-1-3 **

[ooc: saw newest post as I was about to post. honestly don't think it impacts mine a whole lot since Togira isn't interacting with anyone. So I didn't change mine.]

"Oooooooh dah big powah awound heree somepwace.."

A childish voice could be heard in the vicinity of Las Noches, the Espada stronghold. As the child neared the brilliant light of the moon was cast upon him. The moonlight had revealed an Arrancar. One who looked extremely young. In-fact this Arrancar was extremely young. The child stood at roughly three foot two inches, had tall spiky blonde hair, and turquoise/green eyes.

Oddly enough one should have been able to see the child without the moons light. He was a beacon for attention. Wearing a bright orange-red gi, over-top a dark blue shirt. Around the child waist was tied a black sash, and finally to top it all off were his dark blue boots with bright yellow laces. All in all this Arrancar was a child.

As Togira neared Las Noches he began to hear voices, all the while he felt what he knew to be the Primera Espada's reiatsu dropping, and fast. Togira broke out into a sprint, before vanishing with Sonido. As Togira entered the halls of Las Noches he heard someone proclaim, ""In about 4 minutes, your lungs will be filled with blood, your neck will lock up, you will get a fever, you will start to get anxiety, and make shortcakes on yourself. 5 minutes after that, you're dead "

Togira didn't know what was going on, he just knew there was something strong ahead of him. And that perked his child-like curiosity. Togira wondered forth, entering a room where he found the dying Primera, another Arrancar, and some unknown being. Instantly Togira knew the unknown was vastly more powerful than he. But Togira saw the Primera dying, a being he respected and looked up too. Togira, in a child-like rage began emitting mass amounts of reiatsu.

As suddenly as Togira's reiatsu spiked a dust storm arose, surrounding the young Arrancar. Through the dust Hierro could be seen dripping from the child as his form change. Then suddenly with a burst of power the process was complete. Togira had emerged in his Ressurrecion. Du Sundavar Freohr.
    Spoiler:

The child, now in his ressureccion, his limbs and body(excluding organs/blood) have become hierro/bone and muscle allowing manipulation of his whole form. The spider hierro pattern remains, while he now gains a V like black portion of hierro on his face, his glowing orange eyes pierce through the black. At the tips of his fingers are large two inch long black claws, formed from both bone and metal.

With an anger only a child could hold Togira rushed at the unknown aggressor. Liquid hierro dropping to the ground as he ran. While running Togira's arm seemed to convulse for a few moments before a whip began growing from his wrist. The whip was comprised of hierro/bone, metal, and reiatsu. Along the whip were metal barbs, capable of slicing through flesh with some ease. But against this foe Togira knew not what his attack would do, yet he lashed out anyways. The whip would be quickly followed up by Togira's attempts at CQC fighting, throwing various punches and kicks trying to hit his foe.

Togira's Stats
Base Stats @ 1-3 (Ress Addition)

Speed: 250(+20)
Reiryoku: 240(+20)
Damage Control: 240(+20)
Reiatsu Control: 240(+20)
Physical Condition: 240(+20)

Ressurrecion Stats

Speed: 270
Reiryoku: 260
Damage Control: 260
Reiatsu Control: 260
Physical Condition: 260

#5"Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: "Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
"Well, i didn't expect a visitor, who will claim me dying in five minutes. But it doesn't bother me now, you know, i have everything, and it is boring. If i truly die as you say, in five minute, why wont we talk." Verdadero smiled to her enemy. "Sooo... What is your name?" She asked with a bit of irony in her voice.

Seeing, that the lower-class arrancar was attacking against the enemy, she was suprised. Even herself could be stronger than this enemy. How could this boy win?

"El Escudo" She whispered, and created a shield between the boy and her, knowing, that the shield was enough to, keep Nosferatu and Arrancar out from fighting. "What.are.you.doing?" She asked from the younger arrancar. "Did somebody give a permission to enter into primera's room?! Go away! Your king is... busy now..." She looked to almost dead primera in the floor.

#6"Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: "Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:26 pm

Mushami Shuuryou

Mushami Shuuryou
“Despite my own laboratory being this far away the tremors from the battle are still felt.” The Surgeon thought whilst making his journey across the ever glowing desert of Hueco Mundo. He was being carried by Creature, or C as he’d renamed himself. He jumped from dune top to dune top, flickering frequently as he performed the high speed movement known to all as Sonido. He began his journey the moment he felt a surge of cold and malignant spiritual pressure that didn’t belong to the leader of the pain in his side Espada.
Large flurries of sand rushed up to meet the heels of C’s four toed feet, dragged along by his incredible haste. The two had nearly arrived at Las Noches palace before Yorudan began noticing something curious regarding the new reiatsu he sensed. It wasn’t that of an Arrancar. This was something he had yet to sense. If he didn’t know any better he’d have thought a Quincy and Hollow were somehow working together, perfectly synchronized. It felt Hollow like but the underlying reiatsu signature was unmistakably that of a Quincy. Did it even matter? “If whatever it is manages to kill an Espada more power to it.” He thought as the entirety of Las Noches Palace into view. “What in the hell?!” His sight was meant with swarms of both winged Hollow and Arrancar abandoning the Espada fortress. “C, stop.” Yorudan said calmly. “Thank you. Return home.” The beast vanished in an explosion of white sand. Yorudan began running towards the palace on foot.

The palace was sinking, crumbling in on itself. Had the battle gotten so much out of hand? It wouldn’t be long before the palace would completely crumble into the petrified forest beneath it, Menos Forest.

This reiatsu swept him up, nearly overwhelmed all of his senses, and he wasn’t even inside yet. His curiosity was already peaked by the unique spiritual pressure squaring off against the Primera, but it intensified, grew to a level that couldn’t be quantified when the Primera’s reiatsu suddenly plunged. A few other spiritual pressures approached that which belonged to the creature that at this point, would undoubtedly defeat the Primera. What hope did those that approached the behemoth reiatsu have when the Primera fell so quickly? They were but drops of water in a bucket already filled to the brim by this interesting spiritual pressure.

He finally reached the palace walls and began running up the enormous and quickly growing cracks. The amount of Hollows bursting from the openings in the walls, trying to escape being swallowed was ridiculous. Most of them probably sought out Las Noches in hopes of one way becoming Espada. Clearly they didn’t have what it would take.

The group he was seeking resided in the main hall, in the center of the palace. One of the smaller spiritual pressures suddenly exploded. There was no question about it. The owner of that reiatsu sought to attack whomever, or whatever owned the largest reiatsu. While running up the top of the shattering dome, Yorudan spotted a large crack over what, if memory served correct was the main hall of Las Noches. This is where the fighting was occurring. He stood over it and peered into it. There were four figures and one of them was grounded.

#7"Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: "Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:25 am

Anonymous
Mithras could feel the waves of power coming from inside. He would guess two Espada, one being of immense power, another Arrancar in his release form and one other being. Suddenly, one of the Espada's reiatsu plummeted, while the already powerful being flared and spiked. He suddenly recognized the other Espada. It was his lord and queen, Verda. He crouched slowly, the gravel of the building crunching slightly beneath his shoes. He held his sword in front of him and quietly murmured
"Terrorize, Guerrero Dragon. He felt his reiatsu flare and spike as well, although it was nowhere near any of the others in the building, especially the ballistic-like one of whatever was in that building.

He prepared a Sonido, flashing inside the building, his now blue-hair whipping in the wind behind him. "Oh well," he thought. His only prerogative right now was to protect the queen, though he doubted he could do even that. Mentally, he went over who to attack first. "I'll have to get that Primera, then go for that other Arrancar. It wouldn't do to attack anyone else" he thought.

He flashed outside of the still crumbling walls and stepped inside. He flashed over to the Primera, at the same time drawing his sword. There was a spurt of blood, as he sliced the Primera's neck. He then stabbed toward the small... was that a child! He drew his blade back, an flashed beside Queen Verda. "What... is the situation and is that Quincy or Hollow or even... I hope not... a Nosfertu going to kill us all."

Release Form
Spoiler:

Stats
Spoiler:

#8"Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: "Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:39 am

Anonymous
[[please do remember this is De, so don't get mad ://// If you DO NOT WANT TO DIE, LEAVE BY THE 5th POST OF MINE. OR YOU WILL DIE, NO MATTER WHAT.]]

"The name is Kinder Pierce, Got it in your mind?"

Kinder rubbed the back of his neck as he watched the new arrival slice into the already dead Primera. "Well, He was already dead so... You'll be joining your queen in the death as well with the...Child thing." Kinder was getting anxious from all the people coming towards him. He wasn't scared, no. They made his job easier by coming to him. Shaking his head, he pointed to the girl; "I cannot be here just to talk. I have a job, and I have to do it. You all just doomed yourself just by coming in here. Just like the primera, In about 4 minutes, your lungs will be filled with blood, your neck will lock up, you will get a fever, you will start to get anxiety, and make shortcakes on yourself. 5 minutes after that, you're dead."
    Kinder shrugged slowly, looking over the building.

The massive fortress was crumbling unto itself. Each statue, each seat, each piece of concrete was gone. Kinder just spread his arms and spun around the room, jumping and giggling as he started yelling. "This is just glorious is it not? A half hollow, destroying the massive Espada fortress in one shot. This is just a bountiful situation. Even full arrancar could not damage this fortress. BUT I DID!" He was more than happy around the area. He stopped, pulling out both dual reishi blades. He quickly spun them around, walking back to the Primera Corpse. Slowly, he drew up the blood from the primera, taking every disease from his blood and applying them to his blade.

All there was is a smirk. A simple smirk that Kinder processed as he walked slowly to the arrancar in the room. he spun his blades on the tip of his fingers, his bow on his back charging on his port. "I'm not one for talking much to dead people anyway, all they do is nag, nag. It gets really annoying"

#9"Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:05 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
"Mithras... Do you got a plan to escape?" Queen asked quickly while sonido'ing away from Kinder. "Would be nice to get away alive..." She said and drawed her sword. "I can open garganta, but it can take a while in this situation. You choose your own, but i am gonna go, no matter what!"

#10"Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Empty Re: "Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:18 am

Anonymous

Togira, in his current form began to laugh. And as he did so the hierro, or rather, his body convulsed with each laugh. Drops of liquid Hierro dropping to the ground with every chuckle. Togira looked at Verdadero, his cold orange eyes stared forward as a small shield emerged between himself and his opponent. Verdadero asked what Togira was doing, informing him that he apparently needed permission to enter the Primera's room, and that the 'king' was busy.

A growl began to emanate from Togira's throat. The Primera was someone Togira not only looked up too and respected, but was one of the few Espada that allowed the un-numbered Arrancar to roam freely. Being told he was not allowed to enter his friends room enraged the smaller Arrancar, liquid hierro starting to spike along his spine. Yet before Togira could respond to Verdadero's words another Arrancar entered the area. Within moments Togira felt a great hate for the new arrival, as he mutilated the already dead Primera's body, slicing his neck. Then Togira's frustration and hate grew to amusement. Why? Well because the one who thought he felled the Primera now kept himself from attacking Togira. And Togira knew he wanted to attack him, hell he even did, only to draw back his blade in hesitation.

Togira watched the Arrancar suddenly appear beside Verdadero. Togira was amused. Within the events that just transpired Togra noticed one key thing. His would be attacker felt weaker than himself. But that find was to be short lived. The Nosferatu, not that he or any other Arrancar knew what they were, spoke up. First claiming his name to be Kinder. This Kinder seemed to be excited as he informed them that they had roughly five minutes left to live, though due to Togira's E.H.S.R he might survive slightly longer, if only a few seconds. Togira watched him walk forward blades spinning on his fingers, and reiatsu being drawn to something on his back.

Togira watched the man, at least he was watching him. Until Verdadero spoke up. Asking Mithras of his plans. Speaking of escape. Finally Togira decided to speak. His voice a deep snarl. "COWARD! THE BOTH OF YOU!" Togira challenged his fellow Arrancar before speaking again. "You heard it, were dead. Why be a coward Oh so great QUEEN Why not FIGHT!?" He continued to challenge, uncaring of what could happen. Togira already knew he was dying, and he knew he was much weaker than this Kinder person. But that would not keep Togira from going out how he wanted. By now, the floor around Togira was littered in drops of liquid hierro. And now Togira had decided, he cared not who was struck. "Bone Forest" The words were called out suddenly. Without warning, just as sudden as the words were, a forest of bone would rapidly grow. Roughly 170 bone spears rose, each ranging from ten to twenty feet tall, and six to twelve inches wide at their base. The only sign of this techniques use before the rapid growth of bone, a extremely faint reiatsu pulse.

While the Bone Forest grew and sprouted, each spike growing out in a random direction, Togira danced through them. Togira watched as the spikes grew out towards not only Kinder, but Verdadero and Mythras. As Togira danced, his forearms were changing. Quickly becoming bladed. These blades could be freely manipulated, and were as durable as a zanpakuto. Currently each blade stopped roughly a foot beyond Togira's hands, similar to one of them Mortal Kombat fighters, Barraka. Togira's 'dance' continued, until finally the Dark Steel Bone technique was in full use. Togira neared his target, ten hierro/bone darts now floating infront of him before launching towards Kinder. Each dart was infused with a Bala, that upon being launched, increased the darts speed and damage potential. Togira knew they wouldn't do much, if anything. But it'd hopefully give him enough cover to move in. Togira would leap through the smoke that his bala darts would create, lashing out at Kinder in a flurry of strikes.

Ressurrecion Stats

Speed: 270
Reiryoku: 260
Damage Control: 260
Reiatsu Control: 260
Physical Condition: 260

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum