Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21"Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 3 Empty Re: "Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:38 am

Anonymous

"I atleast thought there would be much more of a fight from such a race. I was proven wrong."

Kinder sighed. He killed just two decently powered people. One fought like a champion, the other ran. Kinder was really, really disappointed in this area. He called the clones to his side, having them walk behind him. Pressing his hands together, Kinder formed a black ooze like thing in his hand, charging it slowly. Looking around the area, he had somewhat of a smirk. "I'm kinda sad I had to destroy this... I could of used it asa storage bin for something. Bodies. Labs, Something." It was a sad event indeed. Still holding the ooze, he stepped towards the walls, looking at the designs. The only thing to escape his lips were sighs as he walked around the area, looking over the designs and destruction of the area.

"This is really a boring place without the life. It's just crushed rocks, white sand, and a moon that is so weird. I don't understand why the Nosferatu sent me here, but meh. I got to kill some, and Get away from Dhaos. The freak. I wonder how Soul Society is with him? or Naruki city with Zahard. Maybe they aren't having any trouble with it like me. Hopefully anyway. Can't say much for Dhaos. He lives to kill hahaha. I don't understand why this place is so important. It's so.. boring."

Kinder smiled, looking at the destruction. "Just a few more minutes until this is set up

#22"Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 3 Empty Re: "Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:15 am

Mushami Shuuryou

Mushami Shuuryou
“Well, he proved to be useless…” Yorudan thought as the last Arrancar within the ruins of the large room vanished through the Garganta. “Well. . .it’s dangerous, but I’m sure I’ve faced danger worse.” Strangely, he found amusement in the thought. He had his hand scurry atop a small pile of debris and gravel that much closer to the strange being, and his two creations. It found a new vantage point behind the three figures.

He immediately noted the change in the level of ease he had controlling the hand. “I don’t believe this. . .” His mind raced as he realized that not only was his hand likely being effected by whatever killed the two Espada, but the range that the beings ability reached was vast and widespread. He wasn’t currently within its range, but still, based on what he gathered thus far from the Quincy like creature, given it’s speed, it could close the distance separating the two fairly easily. However, his analysis wasn’t complete yet. He needed to note a few more instances of the being and its reiatsu use before he could form any accurate assessment of relevant specialties or possible abilities.

“Skin lesions? MRSA? Scleroderma? Leprosy?... “He thought as he noted. “None of those typically effect Arrancar. A shinigami in rare cases, but not Hollows.”

His remaining hand twisted, augmented, and popped from his wrist, just like the first. The first, which unfortunately, would lose its mobility due to its exposure to the being’s disease like aura. The first hand flickered with a dull golden glow before the beginnings of a bala appeared before the now crusty fingertips. A barrage of bala was launched at the feet of the three figures before the hand gave in to the disease that had infected it.

The first hand lost its function as the Surgeon began to regrow it. All the while, the hand most recently separated had already gone in search of a new vantage point.
Yorudan’s belly swelled as he prepared to unleash a gargantuan surge of vomit, just incase he would need to defend himself against an uncooperative entity.

#23"Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 3 Empty Re: "Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:48 am

Anonymous

"Such a damn waste of time for me."

That sentence was cut off from a barrage of bala that hit the back of Kinder's leg. They didn't do big damage, only a sting. Turning his head slowly, Kinder looked over towards the hand that shot them, as it slowly crumpled up from his diseases. "So one still has fight in him? But is too scared to show himself. What a Pity this world has came to. You used to be a prideful race. Not one that spys and watches from the sideline and watch his kind get slaughtered." kinder was disgusted, remotely digusted from this spys attempts.

Snapping his finger, the clones went to two different parts of the area, the first went to the area where the hand was, the other went to the opposite. Then they stopped. They just stopped where they were. Kinder let the sphere of ooze go into the air as it Sparked. A massive explosion of darkness came about the area as it started to show parts of the human world and soul socitey into the ways of Huenco muendo. Turning his back to the Ghost tunnel, Kinder took a bow. "Looks like my job is done. took a little longer than I expected, but it got done nonetheless I got it done. For you, mystery person. I suggest that you run, or get out of here. The end is coming and well, if you can hide from me so well, why don't you go hide from the end of all the realms? I'm sure your race would be so thankful for something like you."

Kinder laughed as he slowly backed up into the Ghost tunnel, holding out his hand from the portal before snapping his fingers again, causing the clones to explode, sending disease and reishi waves throughout the area, to finish off the building.

#24"Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 3 Empty Re: "Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:02 am

Mushami Shuuryou

Mushami Shuuryou
((This isn’t over yet. Yorudan wouldn’t simply stand idly by given the constant talk-to-self outloud opportunities kinder gives…lol bring yourself back here and prepare to die. You will NEVER escape.)

Yorudan noted early on that the Quincy talked to himself….a lot. This one was stranger than any other Quincy he’d ever met, and the most dangerous. Yorudan’s analysis was complete. This being intrigued him to no end. The technique it was currently in the works attempting to create was a dense mass. The reiatsu rapidly spinning and condensing within it was similar in formation to the way the matter of a collapsing star moved. Astronomy was one of the many sciences the cube educated Yorudan on, and though he didn’t quite grasp it entirely, he did note how much of the energy expressed within living things were mere microcosms of much grander events, like this one for example. This was either a technique which would act as a black hole and destroy the rest of what remained of Las noches, or suck the creator into it. “Doubt it’s trying to kill itself. Is this a worm hole, for travel?” This creature was mistaken if it thought Yorudan was going to let it get away.

After being assaulted by the bala, which was only meant to distract the creature in the first place, Yorudan truly began to act. Yorudan had only expected the being to turn his gaze away from his technique for a moment, but he turned his head away for much longer. Yorudan had plenty of time to put the first of his plans into action. The second hand that he removed using his Autonomy ability was already in position. In an instant a cero blasted apart the sticky looking black orb. The substance disbursed from its original shape. Then, bala after bala sent the liquid flying in all directions. The seconds spent making such an unnecessary and ridiculous statement should have been spent completing his already difficult to manage technique. Perhaps then, his technique would have succeeded, and transformed into something other than a mess on the ruins of the floor and the creature’s shirt and face. “Unfortunate…” Yorudan thought to himself.

For the creature’s own sake, it’d do it good to avoid simply shrugging Yorudan’s actions off as those belonging to a coward. Though he hadn’t achieved his goal of becoming an apex predator yet, he was already an excellent planner. He was a predator which relied on strategy and traps. This was perhaps the most dangerous kind.

The connection with his hand had begun to weaken again. It only made sense though. To assure he wouldn’t miss, Yorudan positioned this hand even closer the being turned its head. He continued his assault, this time with bala focusing on the creature’s actual torso and head as opposed to its now nonexistent technique. As annoying and pesky as it likely seemed to the being, everything done up to this point was to study it. Though Yorudan had completed his Master Pesquisa examination, his studies would continue, until he was satisfied . . .or one of them died.

The beings that once stood beside it had separated themselves. “Masses of reiatsu.” He thought as one of the creature’s puppets made its way to Yorudan’s area with haste. It was extremely slow though. This one was the spitting image of the male Arrancar that tried to save the first. “Did he send them out looking for me?” he thought, as the clone unknowingly came closer. Yorudan had stored a great deal of vomit in his belly, hoping that he’d get to use it on the three at the same time. His position however, was about to be revealed.

“The results would be the same either way.” He mumbled, thinking about how much easier things may have been had he just tried to capture all three of them at once. He turned his head to meet the male clone. The moment the clone cleared the ruins of the main building and came within range, Yorudan covered the clone in a Vomit-formed fog. In the very next moment, he sensed the reiatsu within it swell. It was preparing for some form of attack. It was instantly trapped as if an insect in amber.

The loud sound of an explosion in an entirely different location was proof that he’d made the right move. The mass of reiatsu that was the female clone was gone, and it looked like he’d prevented this one from a similar fate.

As he gazed through the amber like state into the center where the clone stood, he could spot large tares within it. It was filled with reiatsu, and was clearly created to serve as some type of explosion. Cracks spread throughout the amber like mass as the energy escaped its form and attempted to shatter the prison that contained it. It failed. All that remained was a silhouette of the clone, or cast of what use to be its form. Though it was no more, Yorudan hadn’t forgotten for a moment, that he was dealing with a creature that used at least two different diseases.

“Easy enough to deal with…” Yorudan thought, reflecting on the very strong possibility that this attack may have also been filled with either the disease that caused the others to bleed from the mouth, or the one that caused his hand to become riddled with lesions and die. He instantly converted the amber-like mass to a sunfire-like cloud. A disease that could effect Hollows like others effect Humans and Shinigami is interesting, but not even a bacteria that unique could survive being fried. For purposes of destroying potential bacteria, this method was superior to any antibiotic or medicine.

His true focus never left the clone’s creator. He had more than enough vomit stored to deal with it as well. His position was likely already revealed. Should he create a smoke screen in an attempt to find a new spot to hide until his questions were answered?

#25"Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 3 Empty Re: "Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:40 am

Anonymous

Something... was coming.

Across the white desert, approaching the ruins of the great fortress of Las Noches, was a scene unlike any other; Hollows were running in a massive stampede, being chased not by another monster, but by a huge tidal wave!

The gushing liquid was swallowing the slower Hollows hole; though, upon closer inspection as the wave drew nearer, it appeared to be composed of just one thing - blood. A wave of nothing but pure liquid blood... as Hollows touched the wave, their entire blood supplies were ripped from their bodies, causing them to explode into gory bits as their essence was added to the massive red wave. It grew like an enormous tsunami looming over what remained of Las Noches, even as the ground shook with tremors.

Atop the wave was a single, seven foot tall tall, blonde haired man; he was a gorgeous and attractive young thing, though fiercely built and ferociously strong-looking, with the insane glare of a madness-driven savage in his eyes. He wasn't standing directly on the wave; the blood was gushing around beneath him as it traveled forward, and he appeared to be on top of some metal platform... as he drew closer with the wave, it became evident that this wasn't some piece of scrap metal; it was a sword! It resembled a giant razor, or some kind of murderous machete made to cleave through flesh like paper... and here he was, riding it like a surfboard upon a wave of pure blood. Arrancars and Hollows alike were being swallowed by it's mass, exploding into blood as it seized them. The man appeared to be holding a body in his hand covered in sores, tumors, and blisters... an Arrancar in a torn uniform, surely dying, if not already dead.

Revenger was looking for someone. Crimson, blood-red eyes scanned the ruins, observing the Nosferatu and his gateway with apathy. The warrior's surging power overflowed from his tanned body, clearly dwarfing that of the Hollowfied Quincy's. Seven more swords identical to the machete-like blade he was riding rose up from the blood tidal wave, floating around him as Revenger pointed a finger at a fellow Arrancar. He shook the dying man in his arm like a rag-doll, causing the body's jaw length black hair to flail about madly with his limbs. "Is that him?" Revenger spoke, forcing the Arrancar to look at Yorudan from a closing distance; several hundred feet remained between them, and despite having the use of only one eye, the Arrancar nodded yes.

It seemed as if the tidal wave was going to smash into the ruins themselves and wash away everything... but it did not. All at once, it dispersed, ceasing it's motion and levitating off the ground as a huge liquid mass. Revenger was falling towards the ground, slamming his powerful legs into the sand seventeen feet away from Yorudan; above, the blood that had been in the tidal wave twisted into a massive sphere of blood, almost like a liquid red moon in the sky... "YOU!" Revenger howled, pointing his left index finger at Yorudan. His other hand, which held the body he'd been carring, released; the body fell limp against the ground, barely twitching. Syringes of Yorudan's infamous malignant stem shot were sticking out of the body... and signs of overuse were all over it. "Your creation has stolen the life of my enemy! That battle will never be finished, because of YOU!" Revenger screamed with furious rage. lowering his fist, the blood came crashing down on them both from above as the sphere lowered; though, it did not touch them. It divided into countless spears of frozen blood, in the form of red ice, stabbing down and linking to surround Revenger and Yorudan.... attempting to go any farther than ten feet in any direction would've meant being skewered at all directions, though it seemed that there was a circle of safe space within the violent torrent of freezing blood. Revenger and Yorudan were within that space.

The blonde approached; the seven swords which had been with him earlier finally fell to the ground from the height they'd been at, stabbing into the ground around them. Flesh covered their hilts... and there were eyeballs in them, watching the berserker and the scientist. Revenger spoke again, even as his tall, scantily clad, and powerful body came closer. He wore only gauntlets, shoulder plates, and a cloth around his hips which fell down to cover his crotch... straps binding his bone shoulder-plates wrapped around his thick, hardened chest, while a helmet-like mask remnant in the shape of a visor rested upon Revenger's forehead almost like a headband. It gave him a look similar to a medieval knight... though, for the most part, he seemed more like a huge half-naked psychopath with insane power radiating from his form.

"You are coming with me. You will fix this enemy, so that I may kill him... and then his life will truly be mine, and mine alone!" Revenger shouted, charging at Yorudan; he burst into sonido, pursuing the Arrancar as blood gushed out from him in every direction. Soon, it was not just one Revenger hunting the scientist... it was seven. And all were covered in blood; six puppets of blood, and one true Revenger.

The true Revenger burst in front of Yorudan with ungodly speed; he was far faster than Yorudan, so much so it was impossible for the unaugmented Arrancar to even think of dodging his fists as they began to move. A master of melee combat, Revenger could throw a hundred punches in just one second... and he was operating at near that pace, sweeping punches towards Yorudan's shoulders and knees to hopefully cripple the Arrancar temporarily. Then the Blood Dolls closed in; the false Revenger's hardened their bodies of blood into red ice, and moved, sweeping in with kicks and punches of their own! They swung and kicked at Yorudan's body, all seven warriors unleashing a hellish beat down on the scientist for what appeared to be a very unclear reason; though evidently, somehow one of the scientist's inventions had ended up pissing off the wrong madman. Though excessively violent, however, the beating would be non-fatal... just severely maiming and likely to leave Yorudan unable to walk or crawl. It appeared as if the mysterious warrior planned on simply beating him down and abducting him for the purpose which he had described... and Yorudan would have no choice in the matter.

#26"Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 3 Empty Re: "Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:47 am

Mushami Shuuryou

Mushami Shuuryou
"What in Hueco Mundo is that?" The Surgeon pulled his concentration from the Quincy like creature for barely a second and it vanished completely. His own ability to sense reiatsu was almost overwhelmed by the sheer mass that this new comer possessed. It bore down on him like a sentient mountain. His intentions, whatever they were, were clearly focused on Yorudan and his spiritual pressure mirrored that. The Surgeon's knees almost buckled from just being in the being's presence. This was an Arrancar, and it's spiritual prowess were on a level Yorudan found hard to believe. It was the first time he'd ever come across something so terrifying.

His exposure to such a large mass of power overwhelmed more than just his ability to sense it, but all of his other senses as well. Time seemed to slow as a stinging sensation washed over his entire body. A buzzing had begun to ring in his ears, preventing him from hearing any of the chaos unfolding before him. Even his sense of taste seemed to die as his tongue went numb.

The feelings currently grabbing a hold of him, the same feelings that kept him from even attempting to move, were nostalgic of his days spent traveling the endless desert alone, fearing any reiatsu before him. "This is a terrible day." He thought, as he was pummeled by what he could only perceive to be a red blur. Not even his advanced healing ability could keep up with the damage inflicted. Countless experiments which had nearly desensitized his body to the feeling of pain, were nothing compared to this. His ability to feel mass amounts of pain came back, with a terrible vengeance. He passed from consciousness.

#27"Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED - Page 3 Empty Re: "Muerte Blanca" CLOSED COMPLETED Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:42 am

Anonymous

"Well. Uh... That was unexpected.."

Kinder was about to combat the arrancar that was spying on him the whole time, but he was stopped by a massive sized arrancar that came exploding in the room. 'Well.. Atleast that kinda saved me the effort for fighting him, now to get this job done, Good work blood surfer dude.." Kinder held up his pinky and thumb, shaking them at his wrist for the "surfs up" sign that he saw in the human world. Walking to where he once stood, He pressed his hands together, forming a orb of black ooze inbetween his hands. He concentrated heavily on the Orb before looking back over the giant and the crater he formed from the beating.

'Well, Thank you, Big.. Blonde guy. it saved me a lot of trouble and time in a sense. I could pay you back for doing this, but I am not sure if you would want that. I mean, The boss could be of use of you, but I am not sure to be honest. I'm probably just babbling here, but meh, there is nothing else to do right? We can takl about anything or everything! My name Is Kinder Pierce of the Nosferatu. I hold the rank of Lord of Screams. Not the biggest rank, but it is of use. I want to call you blondie, but i think it would offend you.""

kinder was just buying time for the sphere to get done charging at this point. There was nothing else to do, or to get done besides to get the Ghost tunnel up.

Looking over the destruction, Kinder smiled.
    'For one guy to do this, was pretty grand. ya know? Just one shot,and these place was leveled... Hmm"

Kinder looked down, to see the sphere was done. Which it was, takin a bow Kinder let the sphere go into the air, causing the spilt to come into action.
    'Well, it was nice to actually meet you and stuff, but I must take my leave... Bye~'

[[CONGRATS YORU AND REVENGER. You both get the stat increases, but sadly no one gets the bonus.]]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum