Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous
Pallas had just arrived back at Naruki City.  He had been gone for a while from a mission for Esper.  He just returned.  As he walks away from the train station he looks around.  Once he’s done he just shakes his head.  ”Nothing has changed.  Why must I be so lucky in that?” he says.

Pallas soon begins to walk, heading for his favorite café.  Once there he sits down and orders his usual.  Once his order arrives he begins to relax and drinks, toasting a successful mission.  He had been sent out to assassinate someone.  After about a week he was able to do it.  He smiles as he sips his drink.

Once relaxed he looks out to see if he sees any friends or new fullbringers.  He’s always looking for new people to bring into Esper.  He sits and watches the people, eating his donut and drinking his drink as he does.

(I know it’s a crummy start, but meh.  I’ll do better later or with my next post.)

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
*latest reply in the history of internet roleplay*

Yuki stood on a building, watching Pallas intently. The Fullbringer always intrigued her, and the Arrancar wished she could get him indebted to her. Once one of his race during life, she was now envious of what she could have learned if she had the right master or trainer....

Admonishing herself for once again breaking her vow and code of honor by wishing or remorsing, Seika quickly used her Sonido to speed to the top of Pallas' little cafe. Few people were about, and she noticed the Fullbringer eating on something which had a name, but was long lost and forgotten by the Arrancar. Having had her reiatsu hidden, Yuki wondered if she could surprise him one way or another. "Long time no see," she stated with a grin, gazing down at Uchida in amusement. It had been a few months at least, but perhaps he would remember her. Besides, Seika was utterly bored, and needed at least someone to converse with.... even if he was a human.

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

Anonymous
Pallas had not noticed how Yuki had snuck up on him. He was a bit shocked and almost spilled his drink on him when she spoke. After recovering from the shock he set his cup down and put his donut back on the plate. He then looked up at her to see whom it might be. He smiled slightly and said, [/color=orange]”Why hello there. Long time no see. Why not have a seat and grab a bite? Or is there something else you wish to discuss more in private? If that is the case then I’d suggest letting me finish eating before you whisk me away.”[/color]

He does not even wait for Yuki to reply to him. He simply picks up his drink cup and begins to drink from it as he eats his donut. He still waits for her reply as he does this however.

(small I know, but I had just a tiny bit of muse)

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
{ naw, believe it or not you have even more muse than me. xD }

Yuki gave a small huff of amusement and pride with herself for somewhat startling the Fullbringer. "No reason in particular to whisk you away, unless you're in the mood for being kidnapped for some reason. If so, I can arrange that," the Arrancar said as he continued eating and drinking. "I also think 'grabbing a bite' would be difficult, as I am just a spiritual entity. Nothing less."

Pallas always seemed to spark her amusement with his personality. She knew he was quiet, but when he did open his mouth it was usually some entertaining comment, or something important, which she could care less about. "So how have you been these last few months?"

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

Anonymous
(if you say so)

Pallas raised his eye at the comment about getting kidnapped. He found that statement quite interesting and knew that if something like that were to happen that not many people would really miss him. He finished his donut and drink just as Yuki spoke once more. Pallas felt that Yuki was a rather interesting Arrancar and seemed to like it when she showed up. He waited and begin to think of a response.

Pallas took so long to think of a response that Yuki might have thought he was ignoring her or just not wanting to talk. Either way he soon did answer. ”You can whisk me away as much as you want. Not many will miss me. As for your not being able to grab a bite, not my problem. Anyway, I’ve been well. Just completed a task that allowed for me to assassinate a higher up. Not gonna say more than that. What have you been up to? Not much I hope.” After he finished talking he motioned to one of the workers that he wanted another drink. The worker nodded and took off to get it. Pallas waited for Yuki’s reply and drink.

Anonymous
bump

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum