Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Tazuma Koshi's Custom Kido Empty Tazuma Koshi's Custom Kido Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Anonymous
I'm starting off by saying I know this is basically the chodori but come on how awesome would it be for a shinigami to hit someone with it.

Name: The storm's spear (Arashi No Yari)
Number: None its a custom personal Kido
Category: Hadou
Incatation: Mother storm become my spear.may the bones of my enemy break under my attacks. The birds avoid the clouds and my strike.
Effect: by focusing spirit energy into one of there hands the shinigami can strike an enemy with there spirit energy itself thus making there hand a spear. It also allows the caster to block there opponents weapons. Even unarmed a shinigami who knows this kido is never without a weapon
Drawback: Extreme control of ones spirit pressure is required for this kido
(the kido has has the color of the users spirit energy)

#2Tazuma Koshi's Custom Kido Empty Re: Tazuma Koshi's Custom Kido Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:24 am

Anonymous
Approved after how much power this has is told.

#3Tazuma Koshi's Custom Kido Empty Re: Tazuma Koshi's Custom Kido Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:29 am

Anonymous
Maybe around hadou 30 or so. Enought to shatter a hollow mask with no incantation and with full incantation could crack a meno's mask in two or three strikes

#4Tazuma Koshi's Custom Kido Empty Re: Tazuma Koshi's Custom Kido Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:35 am

Anonymous
Okay approved.

#5Tazuma Koshi's Custom Kido Empty Re: Tazuma Koshi's Custom Kido Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:42 am

Anonymous
Thank you sir

#6Tazuma Koshi's Custom Kido Empty Re: Tazuma Koshi's Custom Kido Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:38 am

Anonymous
Very detailed, Well done dude!

#7Tazuma Koshi's Custom Kido Empty Re: Tazuma Koshi's Custom Kido Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Anonymous
Thanks gin

#8Tazuma Koshi's Custom Kido Empty Re: Tazuma Koshi's Custom Kido Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:36 pm

Anonymous
Indeed nice job my friend.

#9Tazuma Koshi's Custom Kido Empty Re: Tazuma Koshi's Custom Kido Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Anonymous
i'm going to do more soon.

#10Tazuma Koshi's Custom Kido Empty Re: Tazuma Koshi's Custom Kido Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Anonymous
Cool.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum