Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Recruitment  Empty Recruitment Sun May 06, 2012 9:45 am

Anonymous
Joey looked around him ,he was in an alley way of sorts. To his left was some graffiti supporting some kind of anarchist cause. To his right was a corpse. A fresh corpse, covered in blood. And he knew why it was there, for he had killed it. It was a young woman, she was just an innocent bystander really. He had no quarrel with her, and yet he killed her. He killed her for the thrill of the hunt, the excitement that one feels as they close in on their prey.

He looked around again, he couldn't remember why he was in Nakuri City. Then it hit him, he had been sent there by the Soul Society to look for Divus. Divus, the one that had granted him his new arm. It was funny how things worked in his mind. He helped those that helped him, and Divus had helped him a lot. And after explaining all of that to his superiors, they still sent him out to look for him. They had even put him in a Gigai for heaven's sake. And it was in this Gigai that Joey had killed the woman.

While within the world of the living, Joey in his Gigai had made quite the name for himself. The Media had taken to calling him "The One." Joey did not understand why everyone kept on calling him "The One" when he killed them. All he knew was the pleasure that the feeling of flesh being torn by his hands made him feel. He began to walk down the alley way grinning like a maniac. Well, not like a maniac, as a maniac. He got out of the alley way and he turned looking after a man. There was something odd about the man. Maybe it was the fact that the man was floating. But joey didn't care, he simply took off in a direction.

#2Recruitment  Empty Re: Recruitment Mon May 07, 2012 8:09 am

Anonymous

Stepping through the cracks and crevices of civilization, hidden by the shadows of the alleyways, a tremendous and powerful spiritual presence made itself known; a sudden and mighty Dark force had announced itself, it's gigantic black static-like reiatsu billowing forth from a single hooded figure marched towards Joey slowly. "I recognize you." Divus spoke, reaching up slowly to his face to peel away his hood. A flawless, masculine, inhumanly gorgeous white face was revealed, with brilliant yet devious yellow eyes and long midnight black hair. "You're that fellow who struck a deal with me, my latest piece of work. Joey, was it? I don't believe I ever shared my name with you. I'm Jack." Divus spoke, as he had never revealed his true name ever. Soon he came close, his tall form wrapped in layers and layers of tattered, ancient black robes, the hood draped low across his upper back. His black lips smiled handsomely to reveal a double pair of fangs, two long, sharp canines, whilst the back ones were thicker and shorter, and the most forward pair longer and slimmer. A similar row of smaller double fangs rose from the bottom of his mouth to match those on the top half of his mouth, yet the lower fangs were much shorter and far less menacing. There was a feeling of tremendous charisma to Divus, an undeniably intense feeling that told you he was heroic, and yet there was that tremendous darkness and malefic instinct that crept slowly from his supernatural being.

#3Recruitment  Empty Re: Recruitment Mon May 07, 2012 8:32 am

Anonymous
Joey turned around abruptly, the blood on his shirt shining in the light of the streetlamps. He looked at Divus and he smiled even broader, "You're no Jack-in-the-box-in-the-box-in-the-box!!!" He said that last part while shaking his head wildly, "You're that demon guy! The guy I'm supposed to find and report back to Soul Society if I see you!" He said that part rather whimsically, "Well, that's only if I'm left alive to report to them." He suddenly began to look very sullen and glum, "DAMN!!!" That part made him go off into a raged face but then he returned to being gloomy, "Stupid rules, I can't kill whatever I want to anymore." He then looked at Divus and he got an idea.

"Here's an ideal, I can go with you! You tear up this Gigai and me as to leave some remains behind, then you work on me like you did with my arm!" He looked rather ecstatic about this plan, "So, what do you think? Mr. Jack-in-the-box demon sir!?" He asked inquisitively.

#4Recruitment  Empty Re: Recruitment Tue May 08, 2012 8:24 am

Anonymous

Divus smirked at the proposition, only too pleased to grant the Shinigami's request. "A splendid idea." he commented, extending forth a hand and conjuring a twisting mass of black liquid around it. "But under one condition, first. You shall serve me and only me... and in return, this time, I will rebuild you better than before." Divus promised, as that liquid suddenly crystallized into three floating black swords. However, Divus did not wait for Joey's answer as a single one of the swords gradually moved into his left land. The raven-haired man lunged forth in an instant performing a single tremendous slash, turning the two other swords into liquid as he did, coating the last remaining blade and gushing forth at joey in the slash, crystallizing again to strike him as a flurry of dashes and half-crystallized streaks of razor sharp glass, whilst that deadly sword swung to bisect his chest. While almost lethal, Divus didn't think it would kill Joey, not permanently at least..

#5Recruitment  Empty Re: Recruitment Tue May 08, 2012 7:45 pm

Anonymous
Joey was smiling throughout the entire process. He was impervious to pain for this. He began to laugh as the final strike impaled him. He wasn't dead, he was laughing hysterically. He was severed from his Gigai by the time of his impalement, his left arm laid over next to him, and he saw part of his intestines over by his legs. He felt excited, knowing that he would soon be more powerful. With every breath he took, and ever laugh he let out, he felt his life slipping away.

He kept on laughing until finally, "Hey, when are you going to begin fixing me?" He asked. There was no pain, there was only giddiness within him. His smile stretched from ear to ear, revealing his nearly all of his teeth. His black hair was removed from his eyes, their deep red iris's seemed to glow. He eagerly awaited the answer to his question.

#6Recruitment  Empty Re: Recruitment Wed May 09, 2012 8:05 am

Anonymous

With that cruel fist, Divus plunged his hand into Joey's scrambled intestines, and a hellish power began to flow through his spirit... the gigai now cast aside, Divus could do with this soul as he pleased. But all he did now was merely to stitch this ruined body together; Joey's flesh would mend swiftly, even in the midst of such evil power. But there would be nothing particularly unordinary about the revived flesh other than that black veins flowed through it and there was a sense of demonic corruption wherever Joey had been healed. Upon finishing, Divus pulled his hand out of Joey's stomach, letting the hole seal completely.

Divus then opened a Demon Door to the side, a gaping black maw of Hell spouting forth a slow black fog. "You shall join us, Joey." Divus offered, gesturing towards the demon door.

#7Recruitment  Empty Re: Recruitment Wed May 09, 2012 8:28 am

Anonymous
Joey stood there, thinking about it. He pondered about it. He thought about it. He did every possible way of thinking about until he finally said, "Before I go in, I figured that you should know something about me. Well, the me before I died." He looked at Divus with a sad look in his eyes.

"I was a doctor, a very well known and respected doctor. In fact I, ended my life in part of that fact. I was perfectly happy, until I got a mentally ill patient. He was covered in madness, much like how I am now. He came to my place of practice on the day that my wife and children came to visit me. He killed them, and that was what started this entire reign of madness on my life." He said the entire speech in a very serious manner, He looked at the door nd he said, "All right, let's do this." Getting a look of pure joy on his face, he went in yelling, "JOOOOOOOEEEYYYYYYYYY KAAAAARAAAAAAAA!!!"

#8Recruitment  Empty Re: Recruitment Wed May 09, 2012 8:30 am

Anonymous
[ Thread Closed. Joey is now Greater Scientist of the Joker of Research and Development. Will be promoted to Joker Leader if admin approval is acquired. ]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum