Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1allies or enemis. a neutral recruitment Empty allies or enemis. a neutral recruitment Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Today was an interesting day. In truth, the doctor restricted her from really doing any physical activity due to recent hospitalization for a while. Normally she would listen, but ever since the broke up with her most recent boyfriend over a secret she never told him ever. Ever since that break up she hadn’t been herself. She hasn’t been giggly and hyperactive like most of her friends know her. She just been more isolated and keep to herself not wish to really go out much anymore. Today was a different day because of a dream. She saw a blue girl twirling in a group of people unseen by them, but yet she could see the girl there. Something was off as the girl turned her head; there was a hole on the right side of her head. There no wounds no blood anything. The girl had on a simple pure white open back dress. Yuki could see a clear number ‘4’ on the back of the girls back in the middle of the shoulder blades. This made her wonder greatly if this was another spirit that wanted her to find them and help free them to move on. She snapped out of the dream this morning.

She was just on the way to open her shop. Most of the time now she had her bangs covering her eyes waiting at the street corner. She was hoping there was one person she once meet that he wouldn’t keep his promise. She had no wish of seeing him at all. She didn’t know if she would even lose it just seeing him once again. She looked up hearing the same laugh and giggle seeing the girl from her dream at the other side of the street on the corner twirling having no shoes. She turned dashing into the crowd causing Yukiluna to rush down the street chasing after a strange blue haired girl. There was something off as she couldn’t see through the girl or the fact of the strange head piece. This was just plain off in everyway.

http://www.bleachstory.net

Anonymous
Hitsu was rubbing his head, he had just finish fighting with one of those ugly monsters he couldn't stand them, this was especially strong but it didn't stand a chance against Hitsu. Anytime he fought the monsters he had been remembering his mother on how she was killed by one. He was walking in the street when a girl had run crossing him, she seemed to be chasing another female. Hitsu suddenly stopped in his tracks he felt some kind of energy from the two of them. It was weird, he felt from the girl chasing some kind of energy similar to his.

He turned round to chase her, he had to find some answers. He was thinking that maybe he wasn't the only one that had these kind of "powers" and to ask for some answers. He ran after her, he was really desperate to catch her, but what bothered him was why she was chasing the other girl.

Anonymous
Walking down,the street a crows of people catch my attention as does a familar smell.i see three people who,catch my attention as they are giving off reiatsu and two smell like him I,decide to follow them and wait too see how the chase plays out. I smile thinking of the possible new recruits."this should be interesting indeed " I,say to myself

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Yukiluna looked behind her seeing a male joined in on the chase. She felt her les burning when she could tell the female stopping on the soccer field. She watched the female jump off the high heel landing on the gield below. She was shocked to see that since any normal human would have broken their ankles. She slid down the hill stopped a few yards infront of her panting. the blue haired female smiled at them.

Colbalt was having fun seeing how many humans can acturally see her and now she isnt normal as she slid to a stop on the soccer field turning towards them playing with her dress giggling

http://www.bleachstory.net

Anonymous
A man who look 18 with hair that has highlights and low lights all in shades of flame red and dressed in black gi pants and perfectly fitted top so not to restricted movement Going for his daily freerun run when he sees a blue hair girl being chased by a purple hair girl that looked framilar with a boy with black and white hair after the other two so being who i am i give chase as well when i see the blue hair girl do a jump that would of broken some bones but she fine then i run across and using a bench sit as a boost i jump and do a flip in mid air and land not to far away from the girl and using my power to make the ground have more spring in it to make sure that i didnt get any bones broken then i say.
    "well girl you have some skill there by the way the name ash."

Anonymous
Derrick had been doing his daily basketball drills, dribbling up and down the sidewalk and whatnot. He was feeling good today. He felt as if something exciting would happen. That might have been because he had recently fed or it may not have been. Nonetheless, Derrick was feeling it. No matter what would cross by his path, Derrick would surpass it. That's how good he felt.

As he was doing his dribble-drills, he noticed a man who had jumped way higher than usual out of the corner of his eye. Derrick immediately recognized him as someone out of the norm. Taking a jumpshot, making it, and re-grabbing his ball, Derrick approached the man. As he got closer, he realized that the man was with a woman. Derrick could hear a few words that the man muttered. "..... the name is Ash, by the way...." As Derrick got close to the couple, he had a smile on his face. "Hello, Ash. My name is Derrick."

#7allies or enemis. a neutral recruitment Empty Re: allies or enemis. a neutral recruitment Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:03 am

Anonymous
A man comes up and introduces himself as derrick then i see the ball in his hand and look at the way he is built then i say.
    "wait you dont happen to play basketball on the pro level?"
then when i did a quick scan for reiatsu just to check to see what was around strange derrick didnt seem to have a to have one that weird i will have to find out about that.

Anonymous
Derrick Rose puts on a joyous expression and points one finger up as if to say number one. "Point Guard for the Chicago Bulls at your service." It wasn't rare that he was noticed on the streets. He'd been used to signing autographs since he was 19 years old. "You want an autograph?" With those words, Rose chuckled a bit. It was a rhetorical question, a joke if you will.

Derrick was still concerned about what exactly this man was, but he didn't want to lead him on with a worried expression. He'd have to figure it out on his own.

Anonymous
"well you are a long way from home and i am good thank you i dont have much time for watching sport sorry." i said when i notice the head piece on the blue hair girl and it reminded me of something but just as i was Going to place my finger on it i sense a demonic reiatsu and not any demonic one but the one that i fought at the tower which i later found out was the omega tower and he was the ceo of it jacob and so i mask my reiatsu hoping that he didnt all ready sense me for i am not ready to face him in battle just yet but if i have to i will.

#10allies or enemis. a neutral recruitment Empty Re: allies or enemis. a neutral recruitment Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:02 am

Anonymous
"Yeah, it's the offseason. I'm on a bit of a vacation." Derrick noticed the man become tense all of a sudden. "Are you alright, man? You don't look so good." Derrick realized that the man's eyes began to stray and look towards the sky as if he was searching for something. What was he worried about?

Derrick began to allow his spiritual power to leek a bit. It was an experiment to see if the man could sense it or not. It was already clear that this man was not normal. Derrick was unsure if the man knew that Derrick himself was not exactly normal either.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum