Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

#1Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Empty Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Thu May 10, 2012 11:14 am

Anonymous
Captain Aki,was in the courtyard of Squad 10, she posted fliers around the soul society saying there would be training for squad 10 today. After it seemed as if no one was going to show up she decided that she was going to practice and if someone showed up then she would test them, how ever she knew that it wouldn't be a fair fight, a recruit against a captain, show she decided she would push them as fair as she felt they would be able to go.

She began to work on her shunpo, going all over the courtyard, jumping off walls and going up on top of the buildings and even practicing her attacks with her sword, getting stronger with her shunpo attacks and counters. She continued to wait, to see if anyone was going to show up or not

#2Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Fri May 11, 2012 9:05 am

Anonymous
As Mizuko walked around the Soul Society she saw numerous fliers posted all over the place. She picked one up and saw it was a call to join training for Divison 10. She stoped and thought for a moment. She knew that right now her Division, 3, had no Captain. She also knew that was why she felt no true leadership. Thinking that a change in Division might help she made her way over the the Division 10 courtyard. She saw Aki moving around at quick speeds and doing other little things. She waited to see if she would stop and, when it seemed like she would not, decided to say something. "Hey Captain." she said, hoping to get her attention. "Did I miss this, or am I on time?" she asked, holding up the flier.

#3Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Fri May 11, 2012 9:18 am

Anonymous
Aki, unsure if anyone was going to show up was shocked when someone called to her and asked her about the fliers and if she was on time. Aki, stopped in her tracks on the side of one of the barracks and looked at this women standing in the courtyard. Aki used Shunpo and appeared in front of her. "Well you are the first one that has shown up, and what position would you like to apply for?" she asked as she waited for a response and she held our her hand, "Oh, wait where are my manors, I am Captain Aki of squad 10" she said as she bowed and held her hand back out.

#4Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Fri May 11, 2012 9:39 am

Anonymous
Mizuko watched as Aki stoped and then came over to her. She listened to her introduction and was happy to hear she didn't miss the chance. She bowed and then shook Aki's hand after she ws done with the introduction. "Pleasure to meet you Captain Aki. I'm Mizuko Ichikawa. I'm currently part of Division 3, unranked. I mostly came to see if I could find better leadership. As you know, there is no Captain for my division. As far as what position, I'll just take anything I can get at this point. I'm not picky. Can't do worse than non-ranked member." she said and smiled. Secretly she did want to try for the LT spot if possible.

#5Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Fri May 11, 2012 9:44 am

Anonymous
"Well lets see what you poses" Aki said as she began to walk towards the center of the courtyard and drew her sword once again. "I hope you are ready for the test" said Aki as she went into a battle stance.

#6Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Fri May 11, 2012 9:50 am

Anonymous
Mizuko stood there a little dumbfounded at first as she watched Aki walk to the center of the courtyard. She began to wonder what Aki ment untill she drew her sword and spoke about testing her. She began to panic a bit, at first. Then she thought, 'Wait. This is just a test. Worst I can do is get hurt bad. I should be alright.' She then walked over to where she was close to Aki. She drew her sword as well and took a stance. "I was never really to good at tests, but I will do my best." she said.

#7Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Fri May 11, 2012 10:15 am

Anonymous
Aki looked at her nervous applicant and she felt something telling her that she had potentional and that Aki needed to help her get it out some how some way. "Here I will let you start it off. Come at me with everything you have, don't be shy this well help me place you among my squad." Aki said as she waited for her applicant to strike,

#8Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Fri May 11, 2012 11:04 am

Anonymous
Mizuko just stood there a moment, a little shocked to say the least. She felt a little odd about what Aki had allowed her to do, but she was not going to back down now. She took a moment to close her eyes and gather her thoughts. She knew she would not have this chance in a real battle, but, then again, most real battles don't quite start the way this one did. Once she felt a little more relaxed she did open her eyes. She then began to ponder what her first move should be. 'Well, I'm not using Shikai yet. Might as well start off with something a little unexpected.' she thought. She closed her eyes again, this time opening them quickly after saying one word, "Hatsuden!" When her eyes opened they were glowing a sapphire blue. She looked at Aki in the eyes for a moment and then began to gather water around her. She started off by making different animals form around her in the water she gathered. She then had them dance, trying to thow Aki off a bit. Once she felt she might have her attention she sent the animals out towards her, looking to hit her and, if hit, the hit would sting a bit. Mostly what Mizuko was aiming for was to get Aki wet. Mizuko thought she'd have a bit of fun before getting down to the true fight. This was helping to relax her at least.

#9Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Sat May 12, 2012 3:50 am

Anonymous
While walking along a piece of paper hits my chest. I reach,up silently and read it. I see a poster announcing that,the new captain of squad ten my old seat is holding training looking for new members. I,turn and shunpo to my,old division. It doesn't take me too long before I am there seeing my old squad who greet me with respect I head to the courtyard.

I see two women engaged in training one obviously the captain is sparring a low seated member of squad three. leaning on the ledge I watch and enjoy the sight.

#10Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Sat May 12, 2012 4:30 am

Anonymous
Joshua was also watching the spar, but from a far more distant location. The only reason no one knew he was there was because he was hiding his spiritual pressure, one of the things he was really good at. He had been watching the spar from the beginning and was tempted to just jump in and join but he knew better then to do that. If nothing else this was the division he was least welcome
~~this a shame. I used to consider this place home~~ he though to himself~~maybe i should apply for my old position, though that would probably be see as an insult~~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum