Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Something different [[OPEN]] Empty Something different [[OPEN]] Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Anonymous
Xexal walks out of the school building, for at long last the day has ended. High school was one of the few things he loathed in hs life. Ganted it allowed him to catch up on his drawing and jott down some new ideas for his storys that he writes.

Nothing was new here ever... Which made him feel comfertable. The only thig that was in fact new, was him having a zanpakuto... Which was still confusing considering that he had just accuired it several days after he made a dent in a 'Hollows' mask. Whatever those things were.

Xexal started his way home, yet again. It was his last year at Karakura High, and he was entirely happy about the thought of it.

Xexal turned a corner and passed by the neighborhood park. Thankfully there wasn't anything there, unlike the last time that he passed by there. Man, do they like to play there or something? Xexal chuckled after such the thought. He knew that after that, Hollows would come in a mass amount and try to overwhelm him. But he had a feeling that even they were a bit preoccupied.

Another corner and then several blocks down. He was roughly five blocks from home, but more importantly, his bed!

#2Something different [[OPEN]] Empty Re: Something different [[OPEN]] Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Anonymous
There was a time when the world was a more terrifying place. A time when you didn't know what would happen when you closed your eyes. A time when anything could kill you while you slept. There was a time when the only thing more terrifying than death was the idea of being forced to live. When the stone walls of castles both made you feel so safe and at the same time so trapped. That time was long ago, so far back Eaon could barely remember it.

However Eaon couldn't not be reminded of the distinct lack of nostalgia as he stood in Shinigami form. The world had changed. The once grand castles of old were now over shadowed by Sky Scrapers. The night, also never yielded fear, as Humans had managed to light up the dark so much you could barely see the stars. The human world had changed, and likewise so had Eaon's enemies.

Eaon was now a Shinigami, a hunter of Hollows and a renown slayer of just about anything that got in his way. However tonight had proven to be particularly boring. Eaon had managed to steal a little trip to the World of The Living when one of his Division were wounded in training, and so Eaon was filling in for him. It sounded all well and good, however when one considered that the task of hunting simple Hollows was so far below him, Eaon just found himself incredibly bored.

So there he was, upon a house looking out over the residential districts of Karakura, in the distance a park and a High School, not finding anything worth doing. There were no souls to send on, nothing even really worth fighting or practicing against. This would likely be a relaxing night away from the ever constant Seireitei.

#3Something different [[OPEN]] Empty Re: Something different [[OPEN]] Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Anonymous
Xexal looked abou him. His neighborhood, at long last he had arrived to, wa the one part of the city that never changes. It was rathy old fshioned and nobody there wanted to changetradition. He was annoyed by a vast majority of this because this meant he had to adapt new skills. Thankfully it was just running and jumping around. He turned into one of the dead-ends which he always loved to jump.

The hree buildings hat congregated into this dead-end were in fact close enough for Xexal to jump from the one on the left to the one on the right back and forth going higher and higher until he was just high enough to reach the roof. "Three steps... new record!" Xexal said to himself as he pulled himself up and over.

Xexal looked about himself as he lay on the roof of the building. He was about four houses from his home. He sat up and looked abot him. Suddenly..... He didn't want to go home just yet. Everythng was dull there to begin with. He wanted to get out of there and quick, but unfortunetly he couldn't think of any other way save for... The Soul Society. He did indeed have to go there for training. He looked down and aound him again. "Why did I forget my watch? Ugh..." Xexal stood up finally and dusted himself off. He took a single step forward and then went into a full run. He jumped and glided through the air until he reached up and grabbed the roof to the next house. He pulled himself up and over then repeated the process to the next house.

His neighbor opened a window at the last second and Xexal was right there as he was standing.

"Sorry Xally!" The girl said.

"It's okay. But what did I say about calling me 'Xally'?" Xexal demanded.

"Well, you and I have known each other forever now."

"It's been ten years!"

"No need to shout, geez." She said and walked back into her room. Xexal groaned then picked himself up and jumped onto the balcony leading to his room. He had to roll to soften the impact, but that wasn't the problem. The problem was his bloody nose. He walked to his bed, and sat down. He covered his nose and remained there.

For a moment there.... I thought I saw somebody on the roof.

#4Something different [[OPEN]] Empty Re: Something different [[OPEN]] Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:31 am

Anonymous
How very interesting people had become in this day too. Eaon could only wonder about the oddness of a certain young man who came bouncing in out of the street. Eaon wasn't sure that was entirely normal, yet who was he to judge? He was a German Shinigami living in a society that seemed eerily similar to the Feudal Japan society. Hell their Zanpakutou almost always looked like the Samurai's Katana anyway. The rational that Eaon was forced to use was simply "Weirder shit has happened."

Soon though Eaon had grown tired of standing though and found himself sitting down on the rooftop. The upside of being invisible to normal people was he could just kind of lounge around when he had nothing better to do. Eaon tried to make a personal note in that moment to take more time for just lingering about, he hadn't done so in forever.

Eaon reckoned he was about Seven Hundred and Eighty, granted he didn't actually remember for sure, but that seemed right. Even compared to other Shinigami, Eaon looked rather good, appearing young for his age. Eaon was also well in shape due to the constant work out required to keep his sword skills as good as they actually were.

"This part of town is so dull."

#5Something different [[OPEN]] Empty Re: Something different [[OPEN]] Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:35 am

Anonymous
Xexal sat down upon his bed in several different positions before finally giving up and decided to just lay down. He was to tired to do anything right now, not even the thought of going to the Soul Academy made him want to get up. The day had been dull and nothing had been happening.

"Ugh..... Why can't there just be a Hollow attack or something?! Anything to allow me to leave this dump already!" Xexal said rubbing his forehead. The honest and last thing Xexal wanted was to sleep now. He was bored out of his mind but he was excited and ready for a fight, as always. His mind just told him to lay on the bed and wait, while his heart kept saying "GET THE FUCK UP BRO!"

Nothing ever happens at his neighborhood. So why did he come back? Xexal continued to ask himself that until he jumped up from his bed and instantly transfers into his Shinigami state, thus leaving his body to flop back onto the floor. He turns around and sighs. "Well at least I look asleep."

Xexal run out the room to the balcony and grabbed onto the edge of the roof of his house and jumped, pulling himself up and over yet making sure he stayed at the appropriate hieght. All of his new techniques were still new to him so he wanted to be careful. Then he looked from the roof to who was on the roof.

Who was on his roof. Apparently Xexal didn't see things, someone was on his roof. Xexal stood and looked at the man with a curious look. "Can I help you?" This was polite yet it was coated with a confusing tone since this was probably the first time he had seen this man, or any Shinigami outside the Soul Society that he could remember.

#6Something different [[OPEN]] Empty Re: Something different [[OPEN]] Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:14 am

Anonymous
Eaon found himself spacing off in his usual manner. It involved pressing up on the hand guard of his Zanpakutou, sliding it out of its sheath by perhaps an inch or two then letting the blade fall back into it's sheath. His hands mimicked their actions in a typical battojutsu minus the intent to kill and the entire length of his blade rested on Eaon's shoulder.

Eaon tended to space out in times like this and think about conversations he might have with his captain or a lower ranking member of his Division. He also spaced off about looking like an awesome swordsmen in front of his squad or that cute Shinigami. There wasn't much exciting about reality, but Eaon was the main character of his own desire and he was particularly good at centering around that.

Someone interrupted that thought process though, as they called out to Eaon asking who he was. The first reaction is to ignore it, probably some human talking to some other human, however in this situation Eaon was on a roof, so who else was there? Eaon pulled himself off of the roof from where he sat and turned to face the person calling out to him.

Another Shinigami? Eaon's eyes narrowed and he slid his Zanpakutou back into his belt. This was quiet odd, why would they have more than one Shinigami stationed in one area? Who was this guy anyway? "Shinigami. Who are you and why are you here? Last I heard this part of town on this night was under watch from a Division Six member." Eaon said. If his fellow Shinigami knew how Divisions work he would see the symbol tied to Eoan's left arm and immediately recognize him as the Lieutenant of Division Six. However sometimes people weren't acutely aware of customs, though it was rare when that happened.

#7Something different [[OPEN]] Empty Re: Something different [[OPEN]] Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:46 pm

Anonymous
When the senkaimon opened and she had reached the World of the Living Senna was pleased to see that she was close to the local high school in town. For the most part her fellow shinigami tended to ignore humans in general. She knew of some that even looked down on humans or at the least thought of them as inferior but Senna found them to be incredibly fascinating and students were some of her favorites to watch when business brought her among them. Students always interacted with each other more than adults. As the newly appointed captain of the 6th division Senna decided to patrol the town while she thought of goals she expected her squad to accomplish. Noted which areas she wanted patrolled on a more frequent basis than others.

She had walked at a leisurely pace along the sidewalk to observe the humans see was charged with protecting closer and before she knew it she found herself immersed in a horde of students. It couldn't have been long since their day was over. She walked among them listened as some made their plans for the evening and others broke off into groups to head in different directions.Her intention was to follow a group of girls that whispered to each other and giggled as they followed a group of boys. That was until she spotted something which held more interest to her. She wasn't quite sure at first but then it was beyond a doubt. Senna was sure of what came striding out of the alley and she was prepared to handle it. All of them oblivious to her presence, which was probably for the best because Senna squealed in delight when she saw what was surely one of the ugliest kittens in all of Karakura Town.

Senna knelt down and cooed at the little ball of ragged, patchy fur. She giggled as it stared at her with it's cross eyed face and tongue that dangled out the side of its mouth. By the time she had stopped following the kitten and had called it every name she could think of before finally deciding on Mister Dooley Schnoots it had come to Senna's attention that she had wandered into a residential area several blocks from the school. She felt the spiritual pressure of a few people nearby but ignored them as she continued to explore the neighborhood at street level, the black ribbon in her hair and her captain's haori fluttered as she walked.

#8Something different [[OPEN]] Empty Re: Something different [[OPEN]] Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Anonymous
"Well, to be honest, I live on the house we're stand on top of. And two," Xexal started with a polite tone, "I'm new at this. So I personally don't see any reason for calling me 'shinigami' considering that I just got my zanpakuto."

Xexal looked about the man in front of him. Squad something..... Something about his outfit said which squad he was in, but due to his lack of knowledge in everything, it was impossible for Xexal to figure out who or what this man in front of him was apart of.

Thankfully, Xexal could detect some form of tone in the mans voice. He was in fact annoyed by Xexals presence. Just because he was 'intruding' on some other Squads tref didn't mean he actually meant to. He just wanted to go around and relax, see if anything was actually happening. But noooooo! This guys gotta be mister high and mighty.

"Look if it's a problem that I'm here, hows about I just scamper off and go find a way to HQ elsewhere, hm? Since I wasn't allowed to go from my house to there in the first place." Something in the back of Xexals' small brain just said to him, that what he just said was very stupid.

#9Something different [[OPEN]] Empty Re: Something different [[OPEN]] Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:54 am

Anonymous
So...he was a human then? A human and a Shinigami. Eaon wasn't entirely sure the legality of such things, and he'd never really heard of that happening before, but the guy was definitely a Shinigami 100%, he had a Zanpakutou and their robes...and more importantly he was in fact talking to Eaon. That was probably actually the more telling sign, he was talking to Eaon at all. Although Eaon was waiting for him to go rambling at something else and make Eaon look like an idiot, however he didn't.

"Hm. My apologies. I am Lieutenant Eaon Norellia of the Sixth Division and I'm actually here filling in for a member of my Division on sick leave. I simply wasn't expecting another Shinigami. One can't be too cautious these days." That wasn't necessarily an odd thing in Eaon's life. Almost eight hundred years ago he was a soldier. Six hundred he was an Assassin and the rest of the time he was a Shinigami or technically a murderer. Not that his killings weren't justified, but regardless it wasn't the right thing to do.

Eaon's life had been an odd one, he could have been a doctor, or an Assassin and instead he became a lawman. Eaon often wondered what it would have been like if he'd never picked up a sword and trained to begin with. Maybe he could have been a simple herbal doctor in the Rukongai. Maybe his friend Chiaki who's ribbon he had tied around his sword in the summer and wore like a scarf in the winter would still be wearing her ribbon. Maybe he'd have gotten married and never known the taint of blood on his hands. Eaon wasn't sure, but it didn't do good reflecting on it. Such was the nature of life.

"For what it's worth I didn't mean to offend. You mentioned you just got your Zanpakutou? Who's training you?" Eaon was known in the sixth Division for mentoring young swordsmen. A renowned Swordsmen himself, Eaon was one of the best instructors in the Academy for years before ever becoming a Shinigami himself. Additionally Eaon despised Zanjutsu and believe his way to be far superior in all aspects. While Eaon was opposed to teaching his full style to anyone, he wasn't against helping others get an edge on potentially dangerous opponents.

#10Something different [[OPEN]] Empty Re: Something different [[OPEN]] Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Anonymous
The one question Xexal wasn't ready for. "Well, um..... See the thing about that is....." Xexal scratched the back of his head and made a sheepish smile. He did not officially know the answer to that question, because he had just made the choice to go and find one in the Soul Socity. The smile faded away from his face and his arm fell back down to his side.

"To be honest, sir, I haven't the slightest idea as to whom is my mentor. I was just about to go there and see whowas asigned 'slacker detail' as I presume it will be called once they see me again." Xexal shrugged. "Then again, it may end up being called 'newbie beatdown.' I have no idea."

There was a pause, then Xexal shrugged again and smile. "Meh..... I don't care, so long as I learn how to use this thing," he said motioning to his Zanpakuto, "And learn fast, otherwise I'm gonna be pointless to bring into battle."

Unless I activate my Shikai, that might very well also be bad... Xexal thought, which he had rather not had done.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum