Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Hidden Face, Open Mind [OPEN] Empty Hidden Face, Open Mind [OPEN] Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Anonymous
Enma. The Devil. Lord of Hades. Guardian of Seireitei. Captain of Seventh Division. One of most dangerous people in the ranks of Gotei 13. He was sitting on a roof of some random building in Eastern Rukongai, District 46, Neremuki. Enjoying the sun and the wind, Enma was meditating. after all, he was glad. Though nothing changed, and all shame and hatred for himself, and self-punishemnt were all there, he was pleased. Another mission completed, another threat to Seireitei removed. After all, it was what he did. Embarking on a long journeys, beyond the ends of Rukongai, into the wilderness, he tracked them. Hollows strong, Hollows unusual, all Hollows he encountered. They were all wiped out by Enma. The first line of defenses that kept Seireitei safe weren't it's walls, nor it's army of Shinigami. It was just one man, The Devil. Most of the threats that arised so far were great, but it was not common knowledge that Enma took care of almost all fo those threats. Even among the Captains of Gotei 13, nobody save for the Captain Commander knew about Enma's activities and Enma himself. But it sure that he was known. All Shinigami, from lowest academy students and all the way up to the Captains, knew Enma. They did not know whom he really was, nor anything important like that. But they could all recognize him, recognize his dark, sickening aura. All knew that Enma was viciously strong. But that was it. So what was a man of such strength adn importance doing on the roof in Rukongai? Simple. He was not going to take up another mission upon himself immediately. He wanted something else. Even he needed amusement from time to time. And now it was this time. But, what should he do? Would something interesting happen on it's own?

Enma couldn't tell. But still, he needed a break. And he needed strong opponent too. Why is it that there was nobody strong recently? Hollows are getting weaker. Arrancars haven't invaded for a while. It seems that I am efficient, perhaps too much. I wonder... Will there ever be an end to this? Will I ever be free? Tch, I better visit that bar.. That was what Enma thought. Though he wasn't sure about it. Perhaps this was a calm before the storm. maybe he really overdid it. Well, It was not that people could understand him. But he really didn't care for people. He enjoyed being alone. But from time to time, company would be welcome. Now, somebody just needed to pop up. Still, Enma was pleased. Sitting on the roof, and breathing clean, fresh air. it was good. Seireitei safe, day safe and good, all as it should be. Or perhaps not?

#2Hidden Face, Open Mind [OPEN] Empty Re: Hidden Face, Open Mind [OPEN] Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:24 pm

Anonymous
Misoka was walking through Rukongai. She normally preferred to enjoy the time she had inbetween duties and missions. She thought it would be a normal, un-offensive, and lovely day so she left her Zanpokuto back at the barracks in her room. As she was walking however, she had became absorbed in her thoughts and had turned down a dark alley. She had turned and was leaving when some other Shinigami, who well beyond being in a normal state of drunk-ness, surrounded. She stared at them for a minute before trying to shove past them. However on grabbed hold of her arms. "Hey, where do you think your going? We need you for some fun." The man said as he hoisted her off her feet with ease. Misoka struggled as the guy and his buddies snickered. "Oh no..." She said as she realized what he meant. She started to struggle even more and managed to let out a yell, "Somebody help me!"

#3Hidden Face, Open Mind [OPEN] Empty Re: Hidden Face, Open Mind [OPEN] Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Anonymous
But the day was doomed to turn into something else than just enjoying the air. Enma for some reason started thinking about the past events. Modai, Imen... Sonsaku. it was sorrow and grief. But Enma was resisting it. It was his guilt. Now, this was his punishment, but this was also his destiny. No denying anything like that. Enma was not a man to bash his head over something like that, past events. But they still haunted him in his dreams. Gaiden was a great mistake. Actually, everything was a great mistake. But there was no helping it now. Now, Enma was thinking that it should have been better if they all just died by Lizard's hands on that day, as friends. But there was one thing that he couldn't let go of. Even though he could let go of everything to some degree, Sonsaku's scream. It was as if he was thwere, still listening that scream... No, that's not it! It's actual scream! Enma quickly stood up, not yet certain. But thatn he heard it again. "Somebody help me!" There was no mistake. It was real. Quicky discerning the fact that it came from the alleyway to the right, Enma vanished. He used Shunpo. Absolute master of Shunpo, he could do really crazy stuff. Coming out of the Shunpo in mid-air, he quickly noticed a female Shinigami on the ground, adn a group of thugs who targeted her. He was still falling, but his reaction was perfect. Six thugs. Six kunai. Enma landed with grace, in the middle fo thugs, who all fell down, killed by kunai, standing stright in the middle of the bodies. Fixing his eyes upon the female Shinigami, he said: "It's reckless, you know. What is your name, rank and division? I wonder... What are you doing here without your Zanpakuto?" It was how Enma did stuff. as little of conversation as possible. He could have of course used Nemuri, and put her to sleep, but something inside of him sparked his interest.

#4Hidden Face, Open Mind [OPEN] Empty Re: Hidden Face, Open Mind [OPEN] Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:12 am

Anonymous
Misoka watched the guys fall as a new guy entered the scene. She got up and was ready to attack him when she realized he was a Captain. She then heard his questions and sighed. "I'm Misoka Sakitoki, an unseated officer of the 6th division, and I didn't bring my Zanpokuto because I thought I wouldn't be jumped by thugs. So who are you sir?" She asked in a shy tone that seemed a bit snappy but overall shy.

#5Hidden Face, Open Mind [OPEN] Empty Re: Hidden Face, Open Mind [OPEN] Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:28 am

Anonymous
Enma looke at the young girl, wondering what should he do. She was reckless, and perhaps a bit stupid. But well, those were the younger generations. There was no helping it, but if Sixth Division had officers like this, even unseated, it was troublesome. All Divisions of Gotei 13 were to maintain their top battle capabilities. Shinigami for sure shouldn't do that plain stupid stuff like going around without their Zanpakuto if they cannot defend themselves without it. But no, Enma was not going to be harsh on her. She was too young for sure, and inexperienced. But her answer to his question was plain stupid! How could somebody ever say something like that! His patience was thinned a bit, but he still had a good reserve. He looked her straight into the eyes. It was tough. For anybody to meet with Enma's glare, that is. He had black X'es insteaf of pupils, making him unique. The famed eyes of Enma, The Devil. But he stood there silently for a second or two, before answering her question. "Enma." That's all that he needed to say. She must have heard of him, so there was no need for anything else than that. But suddenly, he decided on something. "But you are weak without your Zanpakuto. I wonder... Would you like me to teach you how to take care of yourself without it?"

#6Hidden Face, Open Mind [OPEN] Empty Re: Hidden Face, Open Mind [OPEN] Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:35 am

Anonymous
Misoka watched and glared back at him as he glared at her. She heard him say his name but that left her puzzled. She just shrugged it off as he spoke and asked her a question. She glared more intensely at him as she managed a small but angry smile. "Now why would you a thing like that mister tough guy?" Misoka asked as she glared more. This guy had obviously gotten on her nerves by saying that she's weak without her zanpokuto and she wasn't afraid to show it.

#7Hidden Face, Open Mind [OPEN] Empty Re: Hidden Face, Open Mind [OPEN] Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Anonymous
Enma silently kept looking the girl in her eyes. Though, to be hones, he was a little surprised that his name meant nothing to her. He figured that although he was rarely appearing in public, that his deeds and rumors spreading about him were enough for most to know what was Enma. Not who he was, for only he knew that. Well, and Captain Commander. Enma was not a just man, nor he was ordinary Captain. He was guardian angel of Soul Society. Every single threat or danger, he addressed personally. In any event, whenever enemies of Soul Society calculated how to invade it and destroy it, he was unknown variable that destroyed equation. So he wondered... Could it be that he was better known among enemies of Soul Society rather than in ranks of Gotei 13? Could it be that majority of Gotei's upper echelon was ignorant of his existence? Probably, since a lot of them took credit for keeping Soul Society safe. Even though it was Enma who did the dirty job. But his thoughts returned to the girl in front of him. He simply answered to her: "I wonder... Are all of you younglings so ignorant of your weaknesses? I have seen and fought a number of enemies that would easily overcame and kill majority of higher officers of Gotei 13, even majority of captains. I know what is strength, and I know what is weakness. Now I will ask you for one last time. Would you like me to teach you how to take care of yourself without your Zanpakuto?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum