Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

#1Seeing Through Another's Eyes [OPEN] Empty Seeing Through Another's Eyes [OPEN] Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:21 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Amaya was relaxing amongest her scream butterflies laying on the ground. her legs were out but crossed along with her hands resting on her stoumach. She just had on a red kimono with golden sword lilies on the trims and flowing down. Her white hair was half up in a ponytail and the other half left down. her bangs were currently to the side and didn't cover her left eye as they normally did. She closed her eyes humming gently as she had sent one of the scream butterflies to get joshua tamashii. She has noticed he has taken it hard from when annamaria saved him when it was he who was to save her.

Amaya knew he needed someone to talk to him about this betrayl and amaya knew she was the only one that can maybe put some light on this situtation. She knew annamaria better then anyone for she was the one who raised anna from a little baby. She just hopes she was able to get through to him and help him from beating himself up over it.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#2Seeing Through Another's Eyes [OPEN] Empty Re: Seeing Through Another's Eyes [OPEN] Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:30 am

Anonymous
"I figured you'd want to see me" an almost dead voice said from behind Amaya. Joshua as walking over to her. His expression was a solemn and troubled one. He had a rather rugged appearance but it had been weeks since he had seen Amaya, Tazuma, Jack, or most of the divine family, if any of them. his cloak shifted and became a black bracelet on his right wrist, that that it didn't complete with the ribbon Annamarie had given him, which was on his left wrist. It was the only thing that looked like he had been taking care of, since it still looked new"If you're going to scold me for failing in my promise to you, be my guest by all means. It'd be nothing short of what I deserve"

#3Seeing Through Another's Eyes [OPEN] Empty Re: Seeing Through Another's Eyes [OPEN] Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:44 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"NO...I am not going to scold you for this is her natural nature...She is much like me in many ways...If we can save lives by giving up our own freedom we will...Have you ever wondered why she hates fighting, seeing people fight around her and getitng hurt because of her? It is from our past...we had abusive parents and often when she did something wrong, I took on her punishment and beatings so she wouldn't have to feel any pain."Said Amaya gently sitting up.

"It is her gentle nature...think of her like a ros with no thorns. She is beautiful and soft and depends on others to protect her cause she is scared and feels like a burden..Her way of trying not to be a burden is by stopping the one she cares for from getting harmed."She commented standing up moving over to joshua before she wrapped her arms around him "Joshua..You need to cheer up anna, wouldnt want to see you turn out this way...we will see her and we will get her back from that monster."She commented to joshua gently

#4Seeing Through Another's Eyes [OPEN] Empty Re: Seeing Through Another's Eyes [OPEN] Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:52 am

Anonymous
Joshua listened to Amaya speak and some of the things she had surprised him and others didn't. The thing that surprised him the most was the hug. He remembered being hugged as if by a mother or sister, long ago. It had been so long he had forgotten what it felt like. He let her hug him for a few second before gently getting out of her arms and walking a few steps away
"You, Anna, and me are more alike then you think" he said" would you like to listen to my story. It might help me... clear my head and answer the questions Tsukika... no she said to no longer call her that. She said it was never her real name"

#5Seeing Through Another's Eyes [OPEN] Empty Re: Seeing Through Another's Eyes [OPEN] Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:03 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Amaya smiledd seeing him leave her arms before she moved back over to her spot patting the spot beside him. Come sitt down and tell me, I wish to know more of the one that truely is the light of her world. You mean alot to annamaria joshua, more then you will ever know."She commented "Annamaria did tell me something a day before she protected you. that she had a feeling that there would be seperation soon and she was scared of what will happen with you if she is no longer with is within the divine."Said Amaya

#6Seeing Through Another's Eyes [OPEN] Empty Re: Seeing Through Another's Eyes [OPEN] Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:27 am

Anonymous
Joshua desided it was best to accept Amaya's offer and sat next to her. He listened to Amaya talk about Anna's feelings for him
"I see. So that's how she sees me, even though in reality I'm nothing but the dark side of the moon" he said before taking a deep breathe"Anyway before I start I'd like to say one thing about you and your sister. Kinda ties in with my story in a way. But both of you... remind me of my mother. Not personality wise. I never knew her that well. She died giving birth to me. Even as I came into the world, I got blood on my hands. I had four siblings as well, though I ony ever knew two of them, my older twin brother and sister, Toshiro and Sakura. My father... he took my mother's death hard. Though he never seemed to blame me, I think deep down he hated me.

My father, over time, became a drunk and abusive, kinda like your parents. My siblings often rotected me when I became a target. Toshiro was a martial artist and could fight back. My sister often just stayed close and held onto me.

But they weren't always there. When I was nine my father and I got into a fight. My brother and sister where away at the time and I was arrogant and annoyed at my father's behavior. So I fought him. He used a knife though and well... he got me and took away my right eye, just before Toshiro and Sakura got back. I never saw my brother so mad. He beat my father with no effort, but only enough to stop him from moving.

Then next few years were a living hell. I was sent to livwith relatives, even though I wanted to stay with my brother and sister. They were twenty at the time see. They had jobs and everything. But it wasn't possible.

You can guess the rest. I was killed, by a hollow among other things. I got saved by someone. No idea who i never saw him. He mentions that he was a bount though. He also had a french accent. And then I was sent to soul Society, became a Shinigami and the rest... well you know the rest. I betrayed everyone, joined Colbolt, betrayed her and reunited you and Annamarie. We all left Soul Society, became the divine family. And I failed to protect Anna. And now, even my Zanpaktou won't talk to me like she used to. She keeps saying I got about things the wrong way, that I'm too much of the sword. But can;t a sword be just as good as the shield when it come to protecting people? Won't enough power mean that in the end? That I can protect those I want too?"

#7Seeing Through Another's Eyes [OPEN] Empty Re: Seeing Through Another's Eyes [OPEN] Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:41 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"JOshua...you can protect without fighting...through feelings, through being that someone that someone wants...Like me and tazuma...when i am depressed and dont show it, tazuma always somehow seems to know what I need and when I need him, like to hold on to... You are the reason she is still living life through a positive light.. You use to fight to protect...now you are fighting for revenge...you are allowing yourself to feel weak and what is driving you is wanting to kill...you arn't ment to kill...your zankpackuto was not made to kill. it was made to defend..."Said Amaya "You have defended annamaria this whole time and helped her dark heart see this world in a whole nother light. You are everything to her joshua...you are her world within this darkness and this is her way of maybe helping you find yourself. You are losing yourself to the wanting of power joshua."said Amaya

#8Seeing Through Another's Eyes [OPEN] Empty Re: Seeing Through Another's Eyes [OPEN] Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:53 am

Anonymous
Joshua listened and thought about what Amaya said for a few minutes before he got up
"Thank you, Amaya-sama" he said, using an honorific with her name for the first time"You've helped me, more then you know. And now I should probably help you a bit concerning your daughter. She came and visited me a few times to train. She always told me not to hold back, which i never did. When she was resting she would often talk and it was always about making you proud of her by becomeing stronger. Like me she craves power but her reasons are pure and innosent. However...... she seems to have thrwn away all regards to her health for this power. the last two times we trained and her condition struck she not only coughed up blood but she also held her heart as if it pained her greatly. She even passed out last time. Not only that she coughed up more blood then usual"

he turned towards Amaya
"I'll be honest with you, since I found out about her condition I thought she should stop being a shinigami, for fear of her health. All we know about her condition are what it does. We don't know if there's a cure or not or if it progresses slowly or at a repid pace. I would say it's the former but her pushing herself constantly probably sped it up. As a mother, it's your duty to look after her well being. The question now is whether you can stop her from treading further down this path towards suicide and keep her off it. You shouldn't be here, tending to the butterflies all day. Your duties to the family should come after your duties as a mother"

#9Seeing Through Another's Eyes [OPEN] Empty Re: Seeing Through Another's Eyes [OPEN] Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:05 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Amaya smiled standing up "acturally..most of my day is spent with her...I will speak with her of thi matter along with her adopted father to see if we can come to an agreement. Right now, I suggest if you can do not train anymore joshua, Not till you find yourself and be in harmony with your zankpackuto...I know hidane is not harming annamaria. if he is doing anything it is more to try drawing us out by having her...we can not do anything for her right now, but we will get her back but you need to find yourself for you can't help her if you cant help yourself."Said Amaya

"I will tend to my daughter and I have been doing research on her condition and from what she tells me she hd this when she was alive. I feel if anything she would have to seal her shinigami side away and erase her memories in attempt to help...I am proud of her in all ways. She knows she can be weak but i still be happy with her."She commented

#10Seeing Through Another's Eyes [OPEN] Empty Re: Seeing Through Another's Eyes [OPEN] Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:11 am

Anonymous
"Either way. If you want my honest opinion I agree with you. Take off the responsibility she shoulders as a shinigami. I heard her life's story and I can tell you one thing. If anyone here deserves to be as much of a child as Jack is, It's your daughter. Now go to Tazuma and Amelia, and do what's best for her. Maybe you should plan something to do with her and her alone once a wekk, like visit a hot spring or somethihng" Joshua said" As for training, I will only train one more day. You helped my find my answer to give my zanpaktou. She said once I had that answer, I will fight her one last time. If I win I get her true name and form"

with that he walked away, back into the valley. Unlike when he arrived though, there was a smile on his face

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum