Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1[Open] Training Montage [open] Empty [Open] Training Montage [open] Fri May 22, 2020 12:27 am

Enzo

Enzo
With the sun bearing down on his golden skin, the newly formed Arrancar would be trotting about the stands of Hueco mundo. Mostly in search of entertainment and maybe welcoming a little trouble or to, working on his craft was one of the few things that kept Yylfeiss Giller motivated. It was that and his idea of running a small training camp for whatever Gillian he came across. More or less, they followed him for a chance in order to eat him if he ever got weak, but his unwavering spirit and harsh training earned him the small nickname of coach among the hollow community. Even though he seemed like a young guy, he still had an old soul.

"Coach, come on man. We are hungry, can we stop to eat a bit? I'm sure there is a weaker hollow to prey upon."

Of course, there were always complaints from the wining hollows.

"Keep running, it's good for you. it's all mental, you would forget that you are even hungry if you focus on training. It's only worth it if you eat someone that' equal to you, a victory worth savoring, ya dig?"

"Uh... I dig... I guess?"

Seriously, it seemed as if this guy's energy was unmatched at times. It almost seemed like a Rocky training montage with them running through the sands and creating a small dust cloud in the process. In reality, they were too weak to beat on, and Yylfeiss was as weak as them recently.

#2[Open] Training Montage [open] Empty Re: [Open] Training Montage [open] Fri May 22, 2020 5:10 pm

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
From a few feet away, the sound of a crunching, along with footsteps in the sand indicating someone was approaching could be heard. With his slightly over-sized uniform dragging behind him, Alabaster watched the group curiously while munching on an apple. Once he was right beside the group, Alabaster raised an arm, the sleeve covering his hand with little bits of apple stuck to his lips as he swallowed. "Nuh-uh. What matters is how tasty your prey is." Alabaster's voice was even and neutral, not really giving away any sort of emotion as he nodded to himself in a sage-like manner.

"Strong or weak, if it's not delicious then it's not worth eating." Alabaster was quite small, and possessed the figure of a child, if it weren't for the uniform and the spiky hollow-mask fragment on his head he'd look incredibly out of place. Alabaster went back to running beside them, not appearing to get particularly worked up as he finished off his apple. "I'm Alabaster. What's your name?" Tilting his head a bit, Alabaster's white hair fluttered in the breeze of the white desert, his eyes wide and expectant.

#3[Open] Training Montage [open] Empty Re: [Open] Training Montage [open] Fri May 22, 2020 9:11 pm

Enzo

Enzo
A new voice was heard in the group, someone that Gill has never seen before. It wasn't as if he was surprised that someone joined in, people do it all the time. They either jump in or they jump off when they no longer have the heart for it.  The promises of being strong were evident when someone more powerful than you are was trying to help in their own way. At times,  the credit of things resulting in such a way could come to Gill as an ego trip. Other times, he would feel like you simply can't survive in the world without a powerful fist or whatever you had at your disposal.

"Hey pipsqueak, welcome to the Hueco Mundo Hell Camp! You got a nice pair on you for jumping in like that, champion material. But the taste is subjective, it's only point to taste as good as your favorite food you ate when you were alive. Like bbq ribs or something, a big rack...A BIG LONG RACK. LIKE THIS BIG!"

Gill was running backward while shaping his hands a certain size in order to show Alabaster what he meant.  It was kind of an innuendo joke, but what he really meant to say was that he ate quite a bit of red meat back in the day.

"You need to taste some strong meat then, can't go for taste all the time. It's like candy, it sweet and gives you that sugar rush, but it's no good for you and .. introductions huh? Alright, take five!"

The rest of the Gillian stopped running to take a little break. Some looked a bit exhausted, and others looked like they were strangely enjoying themselves? Maybe it was because an Arrancar took interest in them, maybe they have a chance to be an Arrancar in the future as well? Either way, everyone had their own reasons of being here.

[Open] Training Montage [open] Latest?cb=20150505211103
"Yylfeiss Giller... but you can call me Gill for short if you can't pronounce it. It's a pain in the ass really, changed my whole damn name since I died. I know what my real name is but it has no place in hollow lands anyway.  But what are you trying to get outta this Alister? Or was it Bastion? Alabaster, that's how you say it? Yeah, what are you trying to work on?"

#4[Open] Training Montage [open] Empty Re: [Open] Training Montage [open] Sat May 23, 2020 10:58 am

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
Alabaster blinked once, his large eyes staring up at Gill as the man made a joke that flew way over Alabaster's head, and his lack of a chuckle or any sort of understanding of the innuendo made it show. However, when it clicked that the man was talking about tasty food, Alabaster seemed to get it. Sort of. In his own way. In a voice that almost sounded dejected, Alabaster remarked, "We don't have candy here. Selica says fruits are better for you anyway," before turning to glare at one of the Gillians that was eyeing him as a potential meal. Pointing an over-sized sleeve at it, Alabaster let out a loud declaration. "I'll mess you up good, buster!" He then turned to Gill again, raising his arms up as the sleeves flapped loudly in the air. "I'm fast, and strong, and tough!" He puffed his chest out a bit, seeming to try and come off as prideful even though his expression stayed more or less the same.

#5[Open] Training Montage [open] Empty Re: [Open] Training Montage [open] Sat May 23, 2020 7:51 pm

Enzo

Enzo
With the Gillian being rather surprised at the Arrancar's outburst, it would quickly turn it's head as it started to mumble to itself. it did make Gill wonder if he needed to give them a bit of a break to find some food. "Alright, listen up maggots, go on, and find something to eat. However, take a good look at the people in our little training camp here. Don't attack each other, that's not the point of the fruits of your labor. It's to see if your training ever amounted to anything, even a little bit of progress, go for it!" As soon as he gave them a bit of release, they rushed off like a bunch of kids at recess. After that, Gill turned to Alabaster and gave a good laugh. "Mess you up good, hahaha, I like that. You're a cool little dude, watchu doing out here by yourself little man? I'm sure some female Arrancar or anyone who has some maternal instinct would try to take you in the las noches mansion or something. But you don't want that, gotta stand on your two feet."

#6[Open] Training Montage [open] Empty Re: [Open] Training Montage [open] Sat May 23, 2020 9:10 pm

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
"I like to explore, go where I want. Selica said I could." Selica, a very clearly feminine name. Indeed, who hadn't heard of the Plant Queen of the Espada? Her and Nakita's arguments/battles/cat-fights were very much a common occurrence. Alabaster stared at Gill for a moment before adding, "What about you? Why are you out here?" Alabaster turned his head then, trying to catch the eye of one of the Gillians but they all seemed to avoid his gaze. Ah well. Alabaster would get a chance eventually. He turned his focus back to Gill made an exclamation without blinking. "Hey, show me something cool."

#7[Open] Training Montage [open] Empty Re: [Open] Training Montage [open] Tue May 26, 2020 8:10 pm

Enzo

Enzo
"Don't know who that is kid, I kind of just got here. Besides, particular names have to be paired up with a reason to remember them. If I don't have a reason, I don't commit it to memory, ya see?" Even if it came off as disrespectful, Gill didn't think so. It really was a blur in Gill's head, and he didn't necessarily take into account the current hierarchy of the hollow realm at the time. Alabaster had a leg up in that respect, he either knew who to kiss up to or made the right impressions to the right people in order to continue to survive how he did. But as for the golden boy over here, he was still creating that on his own.

"Something cool? How about absolute power! Watch this!"
Walking over to a giant sand boulder, Gill took a boxing stance as he swayed back in forth, getting into a rhythm. He started to remember it, the way that it felt to punch something, the crowd cheering his name. With the idea of changing such a feeling, he gave the boulder a decisive swing, shattering it with his fists with a simple straight jab. Of course, Alabaster would notice that Gill's hands seemed to turn golden on the point of contact.

"As you can see, I like to get physical. If your powers, cero and all that bullshit fails you.. You still got these! Your fist!"

#8[Open] Training Montage [open] Empty Re: [Open] Training Montage [open] Wed May 27, 2020 9:39 am

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
"Whoa~" Alabaster's large brown eyes seemed to sparkle for a split second as Gill smashed the boulder. He then raised a floppy-sleeved arm with a small nod. "Yeah, you totally get it." Alabaster looked around for a moment before finding another boulder of comparable size and zipping over to it in a Sonido. "Ha!" With a nice and clean blow on the face of the stone from Alabaster, the thing just sort of... Exploded forwards. Not towards the Gill or his trainees or anything, but still. It was likely rather impressive to see such a small child obliterate a rock of that size with his bare hands. "Punching stuff just... Feels right!"

#9[Open] Training Montage [open] Empty Re: [Open] Training Montage [open] Wed May 27, 2020 11:32 am

Enzo

Enzo
Gill did raise an eyebrow as he saw the little arrancar rush in with his sonido and punched a nearby boulder. in all honesty, he was surprised that someone as small as Alabaster could pack a punch like that. "Oh, check you out! Who taught you how to do that?" Gill was rather curious with how strong Alabaster was. Along with the fact that he didn't notice any covering for the arrancar's hands, did it not bother him to any sort of protection like that? Either way, Gill was curious as to how strong this hollow really was. "So are you Selica's fraccion? To be honest, if this is true, you are the first Arrancar I met that's even remotely apart of the espada. As a matter of fact, I have half a mind to march in there and demand a position, just like that. " Gill had a bit of a silly grin on his face. "Did you want freedom for the sake of freedom? Or do you have a big goal in mind?"

#10[Open] Training Montage [open] Empty Re: [Open] Training Montage [open] Wed May 27, 2020 10:16 pm

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
"Yeah, that's right." Alabaster nodded in response to Gill's question about being Selica's Fraccion, the desert winds blowing past the two of them and causing Alabaster's over-sized sleeves to flutter gently. "Taught me....? Hmmm... I just got stronger until I was this strong." Alabaster offered a rather vague answer and stretched his arms with a groan, his hands sliding up from his long-ass sleeves for just a moment to reveal mild scratches of the skin on his knuckles, but not much more than that. "Well, Las Noches is nice. Selica said she'd give me sweets if I became her Fraccion." Alabaster then reached into his sleeve, pulled out an apple, and offered it to Gill. "Want one? I-I don't mind sharing..." Alabaster DID appear reluctant to part with the apple, however; he still held it out while eyeing Gill.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum