Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Anonymous
Captain fujinsen arakasi also known as the kidou emperor stood in the 2nd squad training area a group of a few second squad members surrounding him and a young man that desperatly seemd to call out incantaions for kidou, The young man was a shinigami that only recently had left the academy with rather high grades in kidou this had made him cooky and he had decided to challenge the current kidou corps captain rules where rules after all. the afor mentioned captain simply stood there as the young shinigami almost screamed out the incantations for the spells he was trying to cast and combine, He could have casted several kidous killing crippling or binding the young shinigami by now something he also said.

"you do very well combining kidou incantations like that it would be nearly impossible to defend oneself against all of them when you get done there is one problem though speed an opponent would have cut you in half by now and dont forget im the opponent now and by the rules i do have the right to kill you" just to make his point he created a whip of yellow energy and flicked his wrist the wooden training dummy was cleanly cut in half.

SOmething that scared the young shinigami as a sweatdrop now could be seen on his forhead as he shoot of the assembly of kidou just to have them be negated by arakasi using hanki. before the shinigami could blink arakasi had appeard behind him using several binding kidous without even saying their name binding him leaving him on the ground looking like a mummy. Arakasi looked at the 2nd squad members that stared and looked impressed and slightly suprised by the show "can you take him to the 4th squad barracks he seem to have hurt his arm when he stressed to shoot the kidou it probally backfired" two shinigamis nodded "good by the time u get there the binding kidous would have vanished.. now if no one else want to challenge me i will be go sitting down waiting for your captain to arrive i have a training session with her"

At his words bout challenging him the training area got suprisingly quiet very fast and arakasi smiled to himself as he went to sit on one of the benches in the shadow waiting for captain amaya.

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"You know, you kinda have gone easy on the young shinigami, not everyone had a great skill In kido like you. Plus we are stealth, we dont like using things that are flashy and showy like you Kido corps like to do."Said a Voice as if arakaski on the other side of the tree he would find the second division captain standing on a branch with her arms folded infront of her cheast. the hollow mask of the hollow that had killed both her and her sister was covering her left temple out of her face as she looked forward. Her lavander hair was pulled into a ponytail.

She had her spiritual pressure hidden perfectly

http://www.bleachstory.net

Anonymous
"he wasent from stealth he was a kid from 10th squad that thought he could challenge me for my title just because he had some higher grades than usual in kidou" he smiled and turned around to look at the second division captain said to be as deadly as she was beutiful. "i was wondering when you where gonna reveal yourself amaya taichou your spiritual pressure are excellently hidden and would probally have fooled any other captain but my techniques does not only rely on sensing my enemies spiritual pressure.. or my allies." he got quiet for a while before speaking again "you know why im here i want you to train me so i can improve my hakuda techniques its a area im greatly lacking in"

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Yes, Most of the time I m required to hide my spiritual pressure for the reason so I can watch both my troops and squad in secret to see who is failing and who is flying up in the ranks."she replied.

"You know this training session the first part will be a simple spar or me to see where you need strength your stance and what moves you need to do and I am not going to go easy on you. No Kido and for now no zanpackutos. this is hand too hand cause there will be moments we cant use our zanpackutos."she replied

Anonymous
"i might have a easier souloution to that for you amaya taichou"
he got quiet and listened "im not that in experienced when it comes to hakuda but i mostly combines it with my kidou so i guess you can say i look for new styles to supplyment into my fighting style so to speak. "

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"like I have said, fight me hand to hand or with these wooden zanpackutos...easyest way."said amaya laying her sword against the tree.

She jumped down and accepted a wooden practice sword from one of the members and tossed the other to him

Anonymous
"its my hand to hand combat i need improve not zanjutsu so i will fight without swords" he grabbed the sword then stick it down into the ground taking a deep breath as he stretched "im ready when you are amaya taichou" he smiled this could be intressting 2nd squad was known to be masters in hand to hand combat after all but then again there was no better way to learn than from thoose better than oneself

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"alright hand to hand it is.'she commented throwing the wood sword away and taking off her hura cracking her knuckles"I will let you go first my friend...the way you charge at someone can determine if you will when or not."she added resting her hands in the other sleeve

Anonymous
arakasi nodded and stood in what would be known as snake style position on kung fu. Suddently he vanished allthough it would look like he still stood in his position due to the afterimage left behind. he appeard behind amaya aiming for her neck and kidney with two swift punches

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Amaya watched reconizing the style snake style interesting She thought. Her eyes kept up with his movements. She ducked down from the punch to the neck. She twisted around caughting his punch in her hands before her legs wrapped around his arm tightly. Her hands let go before she used her hands to do a slight handstand before she thrusted her legs forward throwing him a few yards infornt of her before she switched back to her feet.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum