Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Private] Training Time with Ketsu Empty [Private] Training Time with Ketsu Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:10 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Accelerator had been tasked with working alongside the leader of the Combat Division, Ketsu. The terms of this little engagement were inherently pretty simple, it was going to be a spar, but given the nature of the abilities possessed by the both of them, the goal in mind was more to see what Ketsu could do to avoid someone with the uniquely varied offense that Accelerator possessed, and also to see what potential he had in regards to pressuring Accelerators shields. Given the sheer gap in power, Accelerator didn't exactly intend to take this whole procedure too seriously overall. In fact, this Ketsu kind of reminded Accel of someone he'd killed once. Some Captain schmuck, was it him?..

Nah, couldn't be, he wasn't quite that weak..

http://www.bleachstory.net

#2[Private] Training Time with Ketsu Empty Re: [Private] Training Time with Ketsu Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:24 am

Alysstrasza

Alysstrasza
Running a hand through his hair, the blond male stood in front of the door, lingering as though his entire life was beyond it. Emotions and thoughts ran rampant in his head, but he reeled them in and steeled himself, breathing deeply. Pulling his phone out of his pocket, he unlocked the screen and read the message once again.

[You are to train with Accelerator today - he is waiting for you in Training Room 2-C.]

His breathing hastened once again and bluud rushed to the surface of his skin in a niacin flush as his emotions raged and thoughts ran unfiltered, but he once again reeled them in with a deep breath. Looking at the door in front of him, clearly marked 2-C, Ketsu Altana took a deep breath and went in.

Accelerator looked exactly like he remembered. This was, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the same person who had once ended his life. Would Accelerator remember that? He couldn't waste time focusing on the stupid details, he couldn't try to figure out where Accelerator's head was, he had to focus. He had to fight, to train, and he wanted to win.

"Ketsu Altana, reporting for duty as ordered, Sir." Despite his best efforts, his hatred of the man in front of him escaped for just the final word, Ketsu himself glaring at Accelerator as he waited for the man to choose the setting of the fight before he bothered to power up. There were, of course, a few signs that Accelerator may or may not have picked up on to remember the man- a difficulty to sense any power from him, obviously his appearance, the giant sword on his back (now complete with sword on his side and gun on the other), and most importantly those glaring icy eyes fueled with hatred for Accelerator.

Calm down, Ketsu. Caliburn was calm, collected.. quite unlike his normal self which, of course, would have done nothing to help the situation. Ketsu missed his screaming.

We want him dead just as much as you do. Solstice was energetic, but rational. He wasn't being much help, but at least he was acting like himself. Ketsu missed the silence.

So that's what this is about. I understand. Listen to us, though, and keep a level head. You can absolutely do this, Ketsu. Just stay calm and be rational. Kokuo was the newest of the three spirits in Ketsu's mind, but he was the one Ketsu relied on when it came to strategy and rationalization. His worthless advice was the last straw and Ketsu snapped at all of them.

Will all of you shut up? I know all of that. I've gone over this fight a million times in my head. He's just... so much stronger than me, and it's still very clear in my head. I'll be fine, all of you. This is just a spar to help me train. His eyes no longer harbored hatred in them, but were still focused, battle-driven. Ketsu crossed his arms and closed his eyes, calming down enough to where he could be fairly normal, and looked to Accelerator.

"We'll talk about it later. I'd rather just take you down a couple notches first." He hoped Accelerator would remember that those exact words were what sparked their fight last time, though this time he was smiling at Accel, as if to say he wasn't going to lose his cool or anything, and he really did just want to fight.
TECHNIQUE LOG [click to open]
N/A

#3[Private] Training Time with Ketsu Empty Re: [Private] Training Time with Ketsu Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:17 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Accelerator was reminded of some jobber he had killed in his angsty teen days, they reminded him of a Shinigami but he couldn't be sure that was who it had been. Nonetheless he ignored the apparent hatred it seemed that the boy had for him and began to sparsely distribute bullets in a clockwise position around the arena. His knives would stay at his belt for now, he didn't truly believe he would be needing them in any capacity provided this fight went as planned. Who knew, maybe if Accelerator got bored he would use them to liven things up a bit but for now? This was just a change of pace sparing session, and as far as he could tell that was all it was going to amount to.. Accel would launch a ball of Plasma from his hand aimed at the chest of Ketsu, and for now he would just wait to see what a response would look like.

http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum