Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Private] Training The New Ones Empty [Private] Training The New Ones Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:55 am

Avarice

Avarice
Zhu Long could admit, she didn't enjoy having to report her training to the First Division, but it was necessary. It helped the communication they had and allowed a proper record to be kept of the people within the various divisions, without the secrecy of the internal affairs. For example, some Shinigami didn't like to showcase their talents for the public eye. Zhu certainly wasn't one of these, as she often found herself displaying her personal fighting techniques to her subordinates in an effort to show what their own bodies could do, in time.

Today was one of those situations where she would be training a new group of Second Division candidates, as well as showing some of the future possible recruits what her Division was about. Frankly, she felt her Division was a lot of... different Divisions. With the Captain being head of the Onmitsukido, typically, and the various Corps that the Onmitsukido itself was composed of, she felt as if the Division took a certain particular skill-set to be a part of.

Turning to face her fresh-faced recruits and the potentials, she cleared her throat and spoke. Beside her, the Third Seat of the First Division stood by, participating in recording the training and how well her Division was functioning, for his own duties within the First. "My name is Zhu Long, and I'm the Captain of the Second Division, as well as the Chief Commander of the Onmitsukido. My Division is a Division that typically works along the Onmitsukido, which is the infamous stealth corps of the Gotei. We're the ones who deliver messages along, undergo missions that the First," she gestured to Kenichi, "will give us to complete. We also watch over the Maggot's Nest, which is why some of you are here and why your own comrades may not be."

She walked to the group, her crimson eyes boring into them. "Those of you here have outstanding scores in Hakuda or Hoho, which are two techniques that you need to perform well in to be a part of my division. Granted, this isn't your only option with scores like those, but it's one that you're likely to be placed into. The reason behind such a thing is because of the nature of our missions, which require speed and strength, as well as the Maggots Nest itself, where no Zanpakutou is allowed and where the only way you can defend yourself against the free roaming criminals is with your own hands."

She stopped behind one of her possible recruits, a small predatory smile place on her face. Of course, it was just for show. She placed her hand on his shoulder, and lightly applied pressure. However, due to the strength behind her own body and her reiatsu, the man trembled and his knees seemed to buckle. "You'll be seeing first-hand what some of these criminals can be capable of today. Not in person, not quite yet, but through demonstration with myself and Tatshundo-san."

With that, Zhu looked to Kenichi, a smile on her face. Hopefully, the First Division record-taker wouldn't mind offering a training session with her, as well as their audience.

#2[Private] Training The New Ones Empty Re: [Private] Training The New Ones Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:44 pm

Kenichi

Kenichi
Kenichi had not originally planned to come here today to spar with the captain of the second division. He actually just came to, as she said earlier, note down, and tell them if the captain had been training them correctly, and work was happening. After hearing what the captain had said however, Kenichi just sighed with a smile, knowing he couldn't say no to a sparring match with a captain. He took a look at all of the other possible candidates there, as he looked at the captain and asked. "Captain Long-Dono, by a demonstration, you mean just hand to hand, without out zanpakutos?"

He said this, as his smile dropped, and a nervous look came onto his face, of course he could battle in hand to hand combat, but he knew he only excelled at zanjutsu. =This is going to be tough...= He thought, swallowing the spit in his mouth, making a gulping noise. "Of course if you did, I don't mind showing a demonstration." He said, not wanting to look like an idiot in front of future gotei 13 members.

#3[Private] Training The New Ones Empty Re: [Private] Training The New Ones Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:47 am

Avarice

Avarice
Zhu shook her head at the notion of the younger, far less skilled, partner she had. "You're free to use whatever means necessary to defend yourself today. If you feel more comfortable and can defend yourself better in a different field of combat, such as Zanjutsu, then our demonstration can be what my own Corps is capable of."

She walked back to Kenichi's side, turning to face her candidates. "I operate the Onmitsukido as a Chief-Commander, but I'm also in charge of one of the branches that operate within it; the Punishment Force. We take on the bulk of the combat-based missions, including assassinations, punishing criminals, and even acting as scouts during battles against hollows. In my Corps, we feel most comfortable operating in silence and secrecy. You'll be dead before you know we're here."

With that, she turned to her partner. In a quiet voice, she spoke to him. "This won't be a roughing up, I promise. Just a demonstration. But if I hurt you accidentally, don't hesitate to tell me to stop, alright, Tatshundo-san?" Of course, the last thing she wanted to do was send the First Division their Third Seat back, all bruised up and bloodied. She just wanted to show what her Division was capable of and what they were tasked with, and the first thing that frankly popped to her mind, was demonstrating how to handle someone who may be more armed than you would be. After all, not everyone outside of her Division cared to specialize exclusively in Hakuda. Most used their blades, which wasn't a bad idea in the slightest.

#4[Private] Training The New Ones Empty Re: [Private] Training The New Ones Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:54 am

Kenichi

Kenichi
Kenichi had smiled, now he had a chance to not look like a loser and get beat up. Of course since it was a sparring match, he wouldn't use his zanpakuto. He grabbed himself a normal shinai, before he turned to her, his smile still bright, and said. "So far, I think you at least know how to talk to your potential recruits." After he finished saying this, he turned around and walked more towards the rest of the potential recruits, and began shooing them away. Giving more room for their sparring match without caring about accidentally hurting one of the potential recruits.

After he had made room for them to battle, Kenichi had also slipped off his top. Leaving his, very muscly looking chest showing. A very toothy smile showing, his shinai held over his shoulder. "Captain Long-Dono... I request that you attack me first. I want to try to defend myself, I ask that you please not find this rude, or disrespectful of me to ask." After he said this, he bowed to show his respect to her.

#5[Private] Training The New Ones Empty Re: [Private] Training The New Ones Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:40 am

Avarice

Avarice
The Captain nodded, smiling softly at the man before taking her Haori off. Beneath it, she had a simple white kimono with no sleeves and a hakama that was blue instead of the standard black. The lack of sleeves were almost standard with her Corps, given that sleeves often led to restricted movements, but her Hakama was unique in itself. Vents along her hips allowed freedom to move her legs completely, without some awkward splitting of fabrics, but it also aired her clothing out without requiring her to wear shorts or... those dreadful skirts.

She nodded and even bowed her head to the request of the First Division recorder, cracking her knuckles in one fluid movement and preparing herself. Frankly, it took a little bit of her own self-control to not slip into her typical sparring stance of the Dragon's Dance, but she would manage. Zhu began her assault with a quick flashstep forward, just to get within range of the man, before sweeping at his legs. Provided he did the smart thing of not allowing himself to be hit by her legs, she would have continued with kicking swiftly towards his chest.

#6[Private] Training The New Ones Empty Re: [Private] Training The New Ones Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:52 am

Kenichi

Kenichi
When she had begun going head forward, straight at him. He actually felt very threatened, like she might just one shot him. However, after making the first move, he could physically see she was holding herself back, as to not beat him bloody. Perfect, he thought. When Zhu had appeared in front of him, trying to sweep his legs, Kenichi had pulled off an exceptionally hard looking move. He had done a front flip over her sweep, without moving away from her, after getting passed the sweep, while still in the air, he had slammed his shinai down straight, planning to just straight up bonk her on the head, however half way through this, he decided he could do one better, instead of just slam his shinai into her, but also stomp his foot in her direction, the kick sloppy, but only used to try and deal extra damage to her.

#7[Private] Training The New Ones Empty Re: [Private] Training The New Ones Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:42 am

Avarice

Avarice
When the Shinai came down upon her, she lifted her arm up to catch the blow, hardly feeling the strength behind it. With the kick coming her way, Zhu turned her wrist quickly to grab the Shinai and tapped into the strength she had spent years training with, and threw the whole Kenichi away. Not far, but enough that his balance and momentum was lost and that he had distance again. "Members of the Punishment Force need to be willing to take a hit to deal a hit, if they're unable to take their target from surprise. However, I've trained most of my Corps to make them getting hit worth it by inflicting as much damage as they can in a few seconds. Whether this is in raw power or by cunningly linking attacks together, it depends on the person. If our members of the Punishment Force or Detention Unit can defend against an armed enemy, they can rest assured that they can take care of a criminal without much but his own bare fists and a potato sack as a shirt."

The Captain smiled and raised a hand tauntingly at the man, though what seemed strange was the index finger that was extended a little further than the others. "Hadou number One, Sho!" A small burst of kinetic energy rushed towards Kenichi, aiming to send him flying just a little further again.

#8[Private] Training The New Ones Empty Re: [Private] Training The New Ones Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:14 pm

Kenichi

Kenichi
After his attack had failed, and she decided to fling Kenichi to the side. He chose to stop his flying through the air, by simply just slamming the end of the shinai to the ground, a screeching noise being heard as he came to a stop, and stood on his feet. He smirked when she used the the hado sho. Kenichi decided to look cool, as he kept his shinai end against the ground, he put both of his hands on his shinai's handle, as he held himself to take the hadou, which he did without too much trouble actually, after the attack had passed, Kenichi knew it was his turn to attack. Kenichi decided for a second, before he picked his shinai up, and instinctively put it to lean against his shoulder as if it was his normally, nearly six foot zanpakuto.

He smiled at the captain once more as he said. "Since you are so kind as to go easy on me, I will honor you by going all out with this shinai." A little bit of adrenaline pumped through him, and he felt excited for this battles conclusion. He charged forward at the captain, he ran closer then the average striking distance however, running as if he was going to slam his body into her. Right before he had made contact with her however, he had flash stepped behind her, him aiming to plant his foot straight on her back in a forward kick.

#9[Private] Training The New Ones Empty Re: [Private] Training The New Ones Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:26 pm

Avarice

Avarice
When he defended well against the Sho, and then announced his decision to go all out with the training tool, Zhu couldn't help but smirk. There was about to be something interesting coming from the Record-keeper, and she made sure that his paperwork would be filled with how up-to-date her training methods were and, to some degree, possibly how well she handled her own during her departure.

When he began to run within striking distance, she didn't flinch, instead taking a slow breath and watching his movements. The moment he began to flashstep, she began her own, more mature and trained, flashstep. When his leg came up, it was met with her own, her flashstep having brought her instantly away from him, but within distance that she could counter him. Her arms crossed, she swung her leg and locked it around his own, aiming to bring his balance down and cause him to fall. When he began to fall, Zhu aimed a punch, not directly at him, but close enough that he would be able to feel the wind from her fist impacting the ground and leaving a small crater, where her entire fist was lodged into the ground. Withdrawing her fist, which had somehow caught on fire, possibly from a brief tapping into the Dragon's Dance, she helped Kenichi up with a smile on her face and a thankful wink for being such a good sport about their sparring.

"What you saw was a possibility of what you yourselves can attain with training within the halls of my Division, as well as what your dedication can bring you against anyone. Kenichi-san had the warrior heart to respect his opponent and even go all-out against them, no matter their rank or strength. This is, to a degree, what you should expect on the battlefield, even as a Second Division or Onmitsukido member."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum