Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11[Open] Training Montage [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] Training Montage [open] Sun May 31, 2020 2:18 am

Enzo

Enzo
"Ahh, so you were bribed. Well, wouldn't you want to get strong enough to take your own place in the espada? I don't think that you could be the kind of guy to take orders from others, even if it seems as if you have a childish body. Your dreams don't have to be as small, they can be bigger than anything. You just have to figure out what you want. But I will tell you this, never settle little man. Keep pushing towards your limits, what you have right now isn't even the tip of it. If they can do it, you can do it better."

It was a little bit of advice that Gill had to give the Arrancar. It wasn't much and maybe he didn't understand too well about the politics of being a fraccion, but Gill did know that power was above all else. If he could surpass the person you are a fraccion of, you deserve a number of your own. To Gill it was simple, but he wouldn't mind joining up with someone who had a dream as big as his.

"An apple? Where did you get that? This is nothing but sand here so you must of got it from the human world. You can possibly take it for yourself instead of waiting for someone to give it to you. Don't sell yourself cheap."

Taking the apple, Gill would then take his finger and poke it in a way that the apple would split into fours. But most of all it would look like the star fish formation on Alabaster's heat.

"One for me, and three for you. Cool?"

#12[Open] Training Montage [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] Training Montage [open] Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:41 pm

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
"Ok, three for me!" Alabaster looked pleased that his gesture of good will was reciprocated, and munched on one of the slices with a pleased expression on his face. "Mmmmm~ Selica's fruits taste the best~" Normally, such a thing could be easily taken out of context, however; Alabaster's overall childlike nature made it difficult to draw that connection... Probably. "Hmmm... Well, I like to fight. I'm not strong enough to have a number of my own. Yet." Alabaster beamed up at Gill with a big smile. "Right? That's what you're saying." Alabaster then turned his attention to the rest of his apple pieces, devouring them quickly and letting out a satisfied burp. "Selica's fruits are yummy and big and she has lots of different kinds, but apples are my favorite." Alabaster began to wave his oversized sleeves, gesturing with them in circular motions that could be construed as... a lot of things. "What's your favorite fruit, Gill?"

#13[Open] Training Montage [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] Training Montage [open] Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:41 am

Enzo

Enzo
"Fruits as she grows them? Eh, I guess you need to be careful about that too. Don't want any brain jacking or mind-controlling fruit or all that crap. Might taste good but be sure it's not doing anything to your body you don't want it to do. " He was especially wary of an Arrancar growing shit with its powers and telling the naive Arrancar to eat it. Maybe Alabaster's powers involved having a bottomless pit of a stomach? That would make a bit of sense if that's why he seemed so unbothered. There is also the case that he simply trusts Selica, but Gill can't bring himself to trust people like that at this time. Maybe it was some old wounds, but it bothered him a bit that the boy had so much faith in her. "My favorite fruit is an orange, want to know why? Because you have to peel the fruit to get to the layers, basically having to go deep inside in order to get to the bottom of what that fruit really is. it's a lot like me, layers on layers. " But he had to ask. "I'm sure you're free to say no if you didn't want to work with Selica, what made you trust her?"

#14[Open] Training Montage [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] Training Montage [open] Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:32 pm

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
"Trust? Hmmmm..." Alabaster seemed to consider the question for a moment, as if the word or concept was almost foreign to him. He crossed his arms, his brow furrowing deeply in thought before before raising a hand, the over-sized sleeve flopping about a bit as he did. "Selica was nice, and gave me fruit... As long as she keeps doing that, I'll keep following her. Or, if she beats me..... Hrrrmmm... She's pretty strong, so she could easily do that, but I prefer the fruits. I don't wanna test my luck!" Alabaster spoke up, giving a surprisingly detailed answer in direct contrast with his previous simplistic responses.

#15[Open] Training Montage [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] Training Montage [open] Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:49 am

Enzo

Enzo
"Kindness, that's all it takes for you to follow them, Ali? What if it wasn't genuine? What if it was something to manipulate you with? Can you tell if that was the case? Would you be able to? I'm not trying to cause any trouble with your relationship with her or tell you to follow me instead. No, that's not what I wanted. I just need you to be sure with what you are doing and understand that no matter how it ends, you can't have ay regrets with the outcome if it doesn't go your way. All you can do is be proud of the choice that you made, one of your own free will. "

After that, Gillin formed a muscle to show Alabaster. "Alright Ali, if you are scared of trying your luck, how about increasing your power? That's the best way to prove your friendship is genuine, the way they interact with you if you are both equals. Ya feel me?!"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum