Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1[Open] What's Worth Protecting?  [Open] Empty [Open] What's Worth Protecting? [Open] Wed May 27, 2020 10:01 am

Enzo

Enzo
A hollow is seen as a rotten soul, a corrupted being that has no purpose in life other than to feed. That's what they thought of them instead of realizing that their own will to live has surpassed the expectation of recycling themselves. The existence of a hollow was a continuation of growth, those who desired to continue to grow in spite of death. With growth and ideas, it's what made them dangerous, along with a certain idea that seemingly hatched from the thoughts of a new member of the espada. He heard rumors of a rouge Dangai, an access point of the bordering dimension that lied between the human world and the soul society. It was easy enough to create such a thing to enter the human world, but the border to the soul society was a different thing.

It was well protected, but there were existing holes. Gill just had to find it, even if he didn't know what he wanted to do with the information in the first place.

#2[Open] What's Worth Protecting?  [Open] Empty Re: [Open] What's Worth Protecting? [Open] Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:41 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
A young member of the espada was wondering the sands of Hueco Mundo. He was on a search for something. A calling for something. Was it strength? An enemy to fight? Many thoughts raced through Zingar's mind as he looked up at the sky. The pale moonlight shone down on all of the inhabitants of Hueco Mundo and its nearly infinite desert. Up ahead there was another presence, apparently also on a quest to find something. Returning his eyes to horizon he saw another member of the Espada, a fraccion also under the Tercero Espada.

In the blink of an eye Zingar appeared next to his fellow fraccion. "What are you doing out here?" He asked, directly not wasting any time on chit-chat. The blue haired arrancar wanted to see if Gill could maybe help him figure out what he was looking for.

#3[Open] What's Worth Protecting?  [Open] Empty Re: [Open] What's Worth Protecting? [Open] Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:34 pm

Enzo

Enzo
Since he just recently joined himself, it wasn't as if Gill knew of everyone that was a part of Thor's posse. Gill was a bit of a one-track mind when it came to finishing a task and moving on, he already got his spot and his new focus was to try to increase his strength so he could become even stronger. That was what he had in mind with his current investigation, even if it seemed strange or abstract in the sense of what Arrancar are usually doing, it was one of Gill's current goals.

"Yo, who are you to be sneaking up on me?"

With some basic sensory, it didn't seem like he was that strong in comparison to Gill. However, he wasn't too interested in tossing his weight around right now. "You seem to know me from somewhere, it's not like it's a small place. But there is a secret here that no one is obviously interested in, I'm trying to find it."

#4[Open] What's Worth Protecting?  [Open] Empty Re: [Open] What's Worth Protecting? [Open] Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:17 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
Thor had mentioned to his newest fraccion that the best way to find someone was always just to look. That ideology is what lead him to Gill now. Zingar had met very few other arrancar that were part of the Espada as of yet, and little did he know he was meeting another fraccion-mate. Also, being terrible at stealth, it made the blue haired arrancar laugh as Gill mentioned that he sneaked up on him. In between small chuckles he said, "You might be the first person I have ever 'sneaked up on.' I have no clue who you are, but you looked like you focused on something and needed help." He took a pause to regain his composure. Using the same greeting Thor had shown him, Zingar reached his hand out to Gill.

"Let's get formalities out of the way. I'm Zingar, fraccion of the Tercero Espada, Thor." He paused again as he waited for Gill to shake his hand. Assuming he did, Zingar would question. "And you are?"

#5[Open] What's Worth Protecting?  [Open] Empty Re: [Open] What's Worth Protecting? [Open] Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:35 am

Enzo

Enzo
"I don't consider myself as helpless, but big thinking isn't always my strong suit. I heard about something here that I wanted to look into. A place where time is slow and it's like you can train for a long time without it making it seem like much has passed. Isn't that the most best way to train? A place where time isn't a factor anymore?"

When Thor was mentioned, it made more sense as to why he ran into the guy. Somehow, they managed to find each other. Even if it was unintentional, Gill decided to take this as a blessing in disguise.

"Yylfeiss Giller, but you can call me Gill. I'm also a fraccion under Thor. Small world, know what I'm saying?"

#6[Open] What's Worth Protecting?  [Open] Empty Re: [Open] What's Worth Protecting? [Open] Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:52 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
As Gill spoke, Zingar began to think about what he was saying. A place where time stood still, or at the very least moved much slower. His fellow Arrancar continued to speak, but Zingar also thought about how much this could help him. It could help anyone who sought strength. The Espada as a whole could take advantage of such a place.

"That sounds incredible, tell me what you know about this place. This will be a huge opportunity for us."

#7[Open] What's Worth Protecting?  [Open] Empty Re: [Open] What's Worth Protecting? [Open] Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:35 pm

Enzo

Enzo
"It's called the Dangai Caves, but there isn't much we can do in the sense of staying there long. Ther is also the case that if you touch the walls, you're probably dead. They also have the street sweeper that destroys all adverse spiritual energy inside the caves ever now and again. Maybe the limit is seven days? IT appears once every seven days form inside of the caves, and one hour in the outside world is equivalent to 2000 hours in the caves. That means, we would have been here for 83 days. "

He said it's in a nonchalant tone.

"What do you think? Risky right?"

#8[Open] What's Worth Protecting?  [Open] Empty Re: [Open] What's Worth Protecting? [Open] Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:45 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
Zingar listened to Gill pour out information about a cave where time moved much differently. He poured over the specifics of the cave and the time limit it possessed. Seven days of real time for nearly three months of time in the Dangai Cave. The offer was tempting, but it came with great risk. He could almost die from the street sweepers or if he touched the walls. It was definitely a gamble, but it also sounded like fun.

"Let's do it! Do you have any leads?" He asked as he needed at least something to start an investigation.

#9[Open] What's Worth Protecting?  [Open] Empty Re: [Open] What's Worth Protecting? [Open] Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:38 am

Enzo

Enzo
"Leads? Well, not necessarily. I was told that this was the location that I could find it, and it was built upon rumors and rumors of other hollows that I found. some needed a little bit of convincing, others, it seemed like they were lying to avoid being killed. In all honesty, I'm looking for growth, I want to reach as far as I possibly can, I think at the end of my potential, I can find my purpose for being a hollow and start working on my true goal. Aren't you tired of this shit as well? Obey, follow, eat, grow strong? When we get off that hamster wheel, what awaits us? I'm trying to find that out."

At the very least, he was honest about his desires as he looked around the area.

"What about you?"

#10[Open] What's Worth Protecting?  [Open] Empty Re: [Open] What's Worth Protecting? [Open] Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:53 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
Gill's words seemed to strike a chord in his fellow hollow. It seemed that the whole concept of being hollow was like that of cattle. Obey and follow orders given by higher ranks of the Espada. Eat a hardy fill to grow strong, but to what end? Zingar held his breathe for a moment as he thought about his response to the question. His current goal was set on growing strong enough to defeat a human who had given him trouble.

Why?

The question sent his thoughts on a spin. Finally he spoke up, "I hadn't given it much thought before, but I've been infuriated by my lack of strength in combat. Now that I give it more thought however, it almost seems meaningless. When I visit the human world I have desires to destroy all the life around me. Is it a need to conquer? Maybe it calls on our eventual human heritage as they only seem to want to destroy themselves. Maybe we are those agents. I'm not sure what all this means. I'd like to talk more about it if you have the time.

The thoughts that spun in his mind took his immediate attention and seemed distract him from even finding this special training place.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum