Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11[Open] What's Worth Protecting?  [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] What's Worth Protecting? [Open] Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:18 am

Enzo

Enzo
"Strength in combat? That's childs play, I can make you strong, I can train you up to be as strong as you can possibly be. As I get stronger, I'll go back to kick your butt in gear to make you strong as well. I can't have any weak hollows running around and making it childs play in order to be picked off. That's one of my goals, to make sure that even fraccion's like us are a force to be reckoned with. So I got You!"

That was a promise, but who would know if Zingar would come to regret it if he ends up in Gill's hell camp. He would be focusing on the man to move faster and go even further than before. Heck, if he was able to pass gill, he would welcome it. It only means that Gill had a lot to learn, and he it was happy that it was the case. It meant that his limits could be pushed further than where he currently was.

"Agents of chaos? I don't have any interest in the humans like that. I don't have a bone to pick with the living, I'm scouting. There are a lotta souls of some scumbags that would make for good hollows, good potential. It's easy to find people like that and make them into powerful hollows that could support the cause. Right now, anyone can just roll up in here and make it seem like Hueco Mundo is their living room, nobody is doing that in the soul society. That respect, that securement of our realm, we gotta make that first before we do anything else. But the end of the hamster wheel, that's something we face individually, you have to look at it in the face when you get off. You are gonna reach a certain strength and you know you'll be there when you ask yourself what you wanna do with it, get me?!"

#12[Open] What's Worth Protecting?  [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] What's Worth Protecting? [Open] Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:38 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
Gill seemed to show some clarity in the situation that Zingar had thought about. He did a quick head shake as if to symbolize him shaking off the deep philosophy the earlier question had brought him. He would worry about that stuff later when as Gill had said he "got off the hamster wheel."

"I think I get what you're saying now. We gotta raise our strength and our numbers!." His voiced was filled with excitement at this point. "We have to make sure that we are strong enough so that no one will even think about attacking us."

#13[Open] What's Worth Protecting?  [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] What's Worth Protecting? [Open] Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:40 am

Enzo

Enzo
"Well that's what I believe anyway."

Gill kept walking until he saw a cave nearby. The entrance itself seemed hollow enough, but carried quite the spiritual presence. As a matter of fact, it distorted the air around it.

"See that?"

#14[Open] What's Worth Protecting?  [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] What's Worth Protecting? [Open] Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:08 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
The arrancar followed Gill as he began to walk. The two arrancar must have felt the disturbing spiritual energy at the same time, for as Zingar went to say something about the cave, Gill already spoke. Zingar nodded in response to him.

"Let's check it out at least. It feels... strange." Emotions from their conversation had drained Zingar a bit. That did not mean he was ready to call it quits yet.

#15[Open] What's Worth Protecting?  [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] What's Worth Protecting? [Open] Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:50 am

Enzo

Enzo
Walking inside of the cave system, it would definitely feel like Gill entered a different kind of barrier or territory.

"Did you feel that? For now, let's just walk in a little bit. And whatever you do, don't touch the walls, it'll kill us and that's it."

He kept leading the way, but looked around a bit.

"might not be spacious enough to follow such a rule, maybe there is an area here where we wouldn't have to worry about it and freely train. But how long will it take to find that?"

#16[Open] What's Worth Protecting?  [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] What's Worth Protecting? [Open] Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:22 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
Gill sounded like he had begun to worry about the dangers inside this new cave. He instructed Zingar to be careful of touching the walls of the cave. Death would be a terrible outcome for the two who simply wished to train and grow strong. The blue haired arrancar would hope they could possibly find this larger space that Gill had spoke of in the hopes they could trade some blows. Zingar's current aims were to aid in the survival of all hollows the best he can and if it meant he had to put his life at risk to do so then so be it.

"Come on Gill we must take advantage of this while we can. Let's find a bigger space, we can pick up some speed. Let's think of this as training too." He said while trying to lead the way now. He began to pick up speed in the cave and leave Gill behind. If he could not adapt then he was not fit to gain the strength he desired.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum