Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1New Captains Meeting (Me and Senna) Empty New Captains Meeting (Me and Senna) Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:00 am

Anonymous
Aki was wondering around the black hills of South Dakota, she never had a chance to make it around the world before she died. She sent a letter Captain Senna, asking her to come and meet her in the black hills so they would be able to come and get to know each other better, and she wanted to make nice with as many captains as she could. She always felt it was great to know each captain and see how it is they run their squad so that she could better teach hers. She never seen the wrong in people, but there were sometimes she wished she had. She walked around wondering if Senna had received the letter she sent, and then she wondered if she gave her the wrong area to meet, she then shunpo'd to the tops of the trees to get a better look around.

#2New Captains Meeting (Me and Senna) Empty Re: New Captains Meeting (Me and Senna) Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:33 am

Anonymous
Senna walked into her office and looked around. Everything had seemed to be the same as the last time she had left but something was askew. All her books still sat in the neat stacks she left them, all the posters of the Captain-Commander were perfectly level with each other and still hung on the wall, and her desk remained in orderly fashion. Her desk, there was a new addition to it. A small and neatly folded letter sat in the middle of her desk as if someone simple tossed it on there. Senna's light footsteps hardly made any noise as she crossed the room and approached the desk. She scooped the letter up and opened it in one fluid motion. Her eyes scanned the paper before Senna set it back down onto her desk. As quickly as she had arrived Senna flash stepped out of the room and headed towards the senkaimon.

She arrived in an area of the World of the Living unfamiliar to her. "South Dakota..." Senna repeated the name to herself as she hopped from treetop to treetop. She was unsure of why Captain Aki had chosen this place to meet but was ultimately unconcerned. Perhaps this place held some special meaning to Captain Aki. Off in the distance Senna spotted an isolated mountain range and decided to wait there for the 10th Division Captain. She settled on one of the peaks and found herself a comfortable spot. Legs tucked underneath her, knees to the ground, and her zanpukto laid on the ground before her was how she usually meditated and this time was no different. Senna enjoyed meditating in sparsely populated areas because she could let her spiritual pressure go unchecked.

#3New Captains Meeting (Me and Senna) Empty Re: New Captains Meeting (Me and Senna) Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Anonymous
Aki felt a gateway open up behind her as she turned to look, as she seen someone coming her way before they disappeared into the forest. Aki decided that she was going to follow their spiritual pressure, using shunpo Aki went in the direction she felt, until Aki wasn't able to sense it anymore, looking around she went to the forest floor, where she decided she was going to search on the ground, dodging trees and rocks, Aki went about looking for that one person. Aki looked around more and more, and was about to give up until she seen Senna meditating on the ground with her zanpukato laying on the ground. Aki shunpo'd at Senna and decided that she was going to do the same thing Senna was, except she kept her zan on her back.

"How have you been" Aki asked meditated with Senna.

#4New Captains Meeting (Me and Senna) Empty Re: New Captains Meeting (Me and Senna) Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:52 pm

Anonymous
Senna kept her eyes closed and smiled. For the most part her meetings with the others had been all together chaotic and hectic. She had either been in a rush to get from one place to the other in time to keep her schedule or had to remember so many new names in a single conversation. She was glad for the more peaceful and quiet location. One of the things she enjoyed about the law was that upholding it provided a constant challenge but she also enjoyed the serene sound of a gently blowing breeze. Senna learned from her inquiries around the Seretei that Captain Aki had a reputation for a willingness to help others in training if she was able to. As a fellow captain Senna had already planned to meet with her but knowing that made her look forward to the meeting.

Since her days as a regular citizen in the Rukongai Senna took every opportunity she could to train with others and test her skills in combat. The law was constantly being challenged and she wanted to be ready when justice called and demanded retribution.

"I have been well, thank you for asking Captain Aki. How about yourself?" She wondered if the weather would remain as calm as it had been.

#5New Captains Meeting (Me and Senna) Empty Re: New Captains Meeting (Me and Senna) Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Anonymous
(is this before or after Aki joins the Divine?)

#6New Captains Meeting (Me and Senna) Empty Re: New Captains Meeting (Me and Senna) Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:54 am

Anonymous
(OOC: Before hand Taz)

Aki sat there and replied "Everything is going alright, how is your squad treating you" Aki asks as she finds her center and waits for Senna to be ready.

#7New Captains Meeting (Me and Senna) Empty Re: New Captains Meeting (Me and Senna) Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:21 am

Anonymous
Senna grinned while her eyes parted slowly gaze across the terrain. A few clouds raced across the sky, the gentle breeze teased at her hair and ribbon,and the trees all swayed in unison as if they performed for the benefit of their audience. All in all she thought it was rather beautiful and such a shame that the two of them could potentially destroy it with their little sparring session. Senna shrugged then turned slightly towards Captain Aki. "I am quite pleased with their dedication to the law. So far they have met my expectations without delay."

Senna picked her zanpakuto up as she stood and stretched out a bit. She replaced the blade and sheath onto her belt beneath her haori then retied the black ribbon in her hair. "Shall we?"

#8New Captains Meeting (Me and Senna) Empty Re: New Captains Meeting (Me and Senna) Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Anonymous
Aki stands up as she looks at Senna, and says "I am when every you are. ". Aki then looks at Senna and watches her surroundings and takes a stance, standing ready for anything that may come at her.

#9New Captains Meeting (Me and Senna) Empty Re: New Captains Meeting (Me and Senna) Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:26 am

Anonymous
Senna stretched one more time and swung her sword around in circles for a bit. She wondered if Captain Aki was going to unsheathe her zanpakuto or not. She had said she was ready but she didn't appear ready. Curiosity peaked in Senna's mind. Maybe she was good enough to anticipate attacks and didn't need to actually start off a fight with her sword at the ready. Senna shrugged and danced lightly to Captain Aki's right side then back to the left. Dust swirled in the air and finally Senna felt ready to begin. She jumped forward and tried to pummel Aki with a barrage of blows aimed at her face and neck.

Senna felt out of her element. Usually she trained with a specific purpose or goal to achieve. This time around there was nothing. She had wanted to meet with Aki and even train with her in hopes of improving her skills but she didn't know why. The law was always in need of protection but Senna felt her skills were good enough for any trouble that might come her way and yet she felt as if she had to do something. A sigh escaped her lips but she didn't relent on Aki. Senna kept the pressure going as she continued to rain down strike after strike with her zanpakuto.

#10New Captains Meeting (Me and Senna) Empty Re: New Captains Meeting (Me and Senna) Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Anonymous
Aki watched as Senna danced around her getting ready to go into battle, she was unsure as to why she was dancing around and she kept her eye on her. She seen Senna leaping into the air, and releasing a barrage of attacks aimed at Aki, thinking on her feet, keeping on her feet, she side steeped avoiding the barrage of attacks. However as she went to dodge one attack, she was stuck between a rock and attacks, thinking fast she used shunpo getting behind Senna, "Your not to bad" she said as she began to use different styles of punching and kicking all aimed for her body and legs.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum