Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21Timeskip Benefit Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Timeskip Benefit Applications Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Anonymous
Name of Character: Mithras Tsukuyomi
Link to Profile: Mithras Tsukuyomi
Alive or Dead: Alive
Location: England, searching for the Self-Proclaimed Queen of Western Hueco Mundo
Changes: Mithras is now 799,281 years old. He took the entire 24 years training to upgrade his stats so that he would survive in the modern world. He has grown, to 6'7 and his hair is now waist-length.

#22Timeskip Benefit Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Timeskip Benefit Applications Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:28 pm

Anonymous
Name of Character: burumun
Link to Profile: (Post a link to your character's profile)
Alive or Dead: alive
Changes:
Apperance-burumun on wears a more can consealing outfit. With a long black caot and a tank top with combat jeans. She still wears her sakket and mask that only shows her emotionless eyes.
Personality-Her emotionless ideals have reached a piont wears shes had start think of anyone that shows emotion as trash and meaning less. She hides her face reason behind these is she says that she doesnt went trash look at her anymore. Also she is mostly mute and doesnt speak besides the insane giggles that can be heard.

#23Timeskip Benefit Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Timeskip Benefit Applications Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Mushami Shuuryou

Mushami Shuuryou
Scrap

#24Timeskip Benefit Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Timeskip Benefit Applications Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:46 am

Anonymous
Instead of reposing I had edited my post on page one!

#25Timeskip Benefit Applications - Page 3 Empty re Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Name of Character: Verdadero La Muerte
Link to Profile: N/A
Alive or Dead: Reincarnated

#26Timeskip Benefit Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Timeskip Benefit Applications Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:43 am

Anonymous
Name of Character: Mizuko Ichikawa
Link to Profile: http://www.bleachstory.net/t1760-mizuko-ichikawa-finally-fully-finished
Changes: In Mizuko's app she had her Bankai listed though she has not been allowed to have it. I'd like to have her obtain that as well as the ability to use the first 2 of the 3 abilities for her Bankai.

Name of Character: Hikaru Shibata
Link to Profile: http://www.bleachstory.net/t1872-hikaru-shibata
Changes: In Hikaru's app I have his Bankai listed though he has not been able to obtain it. I'd like for him to obtain that and be able to use the two techniques that are listed in the app.

Name of Character: Manda Marluz
Link to Profile: http://www.bleachstory.net/t2037-manda-marluz
Location: Roaming around Japan tormenting any Soul Reapers she can find.
Changes: I feel that Manda's already good as she is. Just better at using the techniques she already has. As for her history, she did almost perish but was able to keep herself just barely alive for quite a few years. She was able to rebound and grow in strengh for the last 10 years of the 24 year time jump. She was left pretty weak from the attack that almost killed her so she was not able to learn any new techniques.

Please let me know if I should change anything on this.

#27Timeskip Benefit Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Timeskip Benefit Applications Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Mushami Shuuryou

Mushami Shuuryou
Hey. . .my post may change again, depending on how my battle with Cross goes. ^_^

#28Timeskip Benefit Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Timeskip Benefit Applications Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:03 am

Mushami Shuuryou

Mushami Shuuryou
This is a work in progress depending on a few things. Likely that I will resubmit my character in his entirety though.

Spoiler:

#29Timeskip Benefit Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Timeskip Benefit Applications Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:02 pm

Anonymous

Name of Character: Akira Nakamura
Link to Profile: http://www.bleachstory.net/t1228-akira-nakamura-shinigami
Changes: Personality: Akira hasn't changed much in terms of personality in the lat 24 years.

Appearance: Akira looks pretty much the same that he did 24 years ago. The only change came in the form of clothing. Akira no longer wears his 13th Division Haori, and he tore the sleeves off of his Shihakusho.

History: Nothing really notable happened to Akira in the past 24 years. He stayed in what remained of the World of the Living, trying to plan what to do.

Other: I changed the Kido because the rules regarding Kido were different when I made this character.

Bakudo:
#1: Sai
#8: Seki
#9: Geki
#26: Kyokko
#30: Shitotsusansen
#39: Enkosen
#61: Rikujokkoro
#75: Gochutekkan

Hado:
#1: Sho
#4: Byakurai
#12: Fushibi
#32: Okasen
#33: Sokatsui
#54: Haien
#73: Soren Sokatsui

#30Timeskip Benefit Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Timeskip Benefit Applications Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:33 am

Anonymous
    It's not a problem right now Akira, and I thank you for applying, but I would like to inform you that kido is about to change again. It's going to be so that each kido is like a technique, with descriptions and damage charts. But as a list is filled out it will become copy paste-able.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum