Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1On the black list... Empty On the black list... Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:43 am

Anonymous
Guessing by how low the sun was already, Jurei figured that it was about time she head out on her next job. She had been able to take a day off and play around at the soccer field for a day, but only because her boss let her. She had just been emailed a new list. Thankfully it only consisted of one person, however... she was guessing that only one person on her list would probably give her a lot of trouble. The information said A-Class. Probably a serial murderer of some kind. She was assigned this person, because... well, he apparently only went after younger women.

She had only a little bit of information about the guy. He hung out around college campuses and a strip joint called 'Drip'. Jurei's eye twitched at the mention of the strip club, but nothing else was really a problem. Her footsteps made very little noise as she walked along the sidewalk, its pavement still relatively crowded with people going home or going to work for the 3rd shift.

Her cellphone beeped a few times, then quieted down into a slight vibration. An email popped up onto her screen, from her boss. At Drip now. Outback in Alleyway. Talking to blonde. Jurei hated it when her boss gave her tips, but it had come in handy many times before now. Sometimes it was difficult to find her subject, but it usually turned out alright. She stopped, still looking at her cellphone, as the traffic light switched to green. A few cars sped by, making a lot of noise, or so it seemed. No wonder this guy was getting away with murder... this place was so loud that no one could hear someones screams.

As the light switched back to red, she walked forward with the small group of other people, over the crosswalk. She was on Main Street now, Drip was about a block or so away. She would probably start looking around for him now, but Jurei was too busy sending an email back to her boss about giving her tips. Another message came up, making beeping sounds like before. The fox moved.. Jurei blinked in relative surprise. She hadn't expected this guy to kill and move on so quickly. Or perhaps he didn't find the blonde young enough to murder.

She tipped her head up, her eyes darting from one alley to another. Suddenly Jurei's ear twitched, picking up the sound of swift walking about a half block away from her. Behind, to the left. She swiveled her head a little bit to look to the destination where she heard the noise. Her cautiousness wasn't exactly unprecedented. There weren't many people left on the sidewalks now. And someone hurrying along in a fast walk was a bit suspicious. Her ear picked up the walking again. She stopped, conveniently at a crosswalk, and moved over to the other side of the road.

It was a bit surprising to have one of her hits pop up so close to her, seeming not to notice. He was focused on something across the street. A high school girl, brunette... looked around 16. She wasn't paying much attention, texting on her phone. Jurei frowned and stared ahead, her eyes shifted to electric blue. This may or may not be difficult, but he didn't seem to have noticed her yet even, as she moved closer. Maybe it was a trap, but Jurei couldn't take any chanced. A semi-loud pop sounded off in the distance, startling the man and making him look away down the street. A smirk crossed her face, as her hand drew back to unsheathe her katana, Bellae.

It had taken far less time than she though, taking this guy down. Like usual, she sat on top of the guy, picking her nails with her teeth, waiting for her boss to process the kill and email her. Unfortunately, she had to knock the brunette out after killing the man, as to make sure no one remembered or saw anything that they would regret. It was odd... usually she felt nothing towards her hits. Fear, Compassion, Hate, or Sadness. Nothing, usually. This time around was different. Something kindled inside her, for the first time in a while. It was something like pride, mixed with a little distaste for her kill. This was her first A-Class hit. It was relatively successful, not counting the amount of blood that happened to spill out.

The man groaned slightly under her weight, and she hit him upside the head with her elbow, knocking him unconscious. Her boss had specifically told her to leave this one alive, because he was part of some prostitution ring in Tokyo. She would rather kill her hits, rather than make them suffer, but her pay would be quite high for this one, and she wouldn't have to worry about food or rent for awhile. She might even go shopping for clothes before returning home...

#2On the black list... Empty Re: On the black list... Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:15 am

Anonymous
A amn with white hair and a red trench coat with a sword that hungered for blood watched all this in the shadows.
"Well that was interisting it sad to think that she possible will not become a demon with out a little help but then i must see if she will be worth it." With that i move out of the shadows and move towards her and just stand a few feet from her just waiting to see if she would do anything. i stand in a stance that relax but will let me react to anything that she may throw at me. i also notice that she has bandages as part of her clothing which leads me to believe she has a wound or she pretending that she has to throw any opponent that she faces. i draw a breath though my nose to smell her soul and it is think with the scent of blood but not pure blood the blood of those that are heading to hell when they were alive. I smile a evil smile and think to my self well now this one will make a nice demon if i can mark her to become hell bond now lets see.

I growed bore with waiting so i say to her.
"Now what matter of a job are you in to have blood on your soul Hmmm?" and wait for her reply.

#3On the black list... Empty Re: On the black list... Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Anonymous
Jurei flipped her phone shut, hearing a faint click as it shut itself off. She slid it into her pants pocket, leaning back with her elbow in the guys cheek, picking at her own nails. She always did this, waiting for the signal from the spotter. They had to take tally every time she completed a hit. But... it was only one person, how long could it take to chalk up the guys info? Hopefully not long anyhow, her foot was starting to tingle and fall asleep.

Just after getting restless, she spotted a flash of movement above her on top of an apartment building. She sighed in relief, shifting her feet back to push up from her temporary seat. The man made a quiet groan before Jurei hit center of his neck with the side of her palm. Considering she knew a lot about pressure points, that one was supposed to knock him out. Hopefully it worked and he wouldn't make too much noise. She gave a sniff, trying to ignore the shitty weather, moving away from the body unsteadily.

The rush came over her suddenly, as she realized the kind of pay load she would get from this kill. But... she also realized that this hit was much too easy. Perhaps it was the wrong person? Kind of hard to mistake a creepy looking guy like that. Besides, he was near the strip club, and the only person on the street. Jurei stretched backwards, her hands clasped together. Her yawn was quiet, but it was difficult to keep it under control. She righted her head immediately, her ear twitching a little at the sound of faint foot steps coming towards her. They were... unhurried, but didn't seem natural at all. A little like the orange-haired boys, but different even still. She drew in a breath, slipping her hand rather quickly, and quietly, to the hilt of her katana, turning her head slowly.

what a creeper... Jurei shivered involuntarily, taking furtive glances at the guy who showed up out of nowhere. Awkwardly enough, he probably saw her take the hit... and might even report it. But reporting it wouldn't do much good, considering that her organization had connections to the government. A million different things went through her mind. This person or... thing, obviously wasn't a human. Or, was at once time, and wasn't now. She gave a little sigh, and turned a 30 degree angle towards the man who showed up, her nose flaring to draw in any suspicious scents.

"Now what matter of a job are you in to have blood on your soul Hmmm?" This comment startled Jurei a bit, but she recovered to the point where her eyes were no longer the size of saucers. They were narrowed now, in the color of faint orange, for caution. She didn't really know what was going on, but she wanted to avoid it. Her eyes slanted up to the apartment for a moment, noticing that the spotter was watching her. If she got into any trouble, he would call to the boss and sent reinforcements. But hopefully that wouldn't happen. Too much attention in one place. Jurei shifted her feet uncomfortably before answering, her hand gripping her katana. "I'm a hitman... or rather, I kill criminals for money, as you can see." She was extremely apprehensive by now, and didn't really know what to do. It was scary... which was a first for Jurei, considering she never felt any emotion besides affection for her little stray cat."State your business."

#4On the black list... Empty Re: On the black list... Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:46 am

Anonymous
Durza was doing his nightly hunt, this Bount he was after had been eluding him for weeks and he had finally caught onto his feeding patterns. The choice of location however was very... odd, Durza did not understand how such girls could have such low standards it was unheard of. He kept his blade in the ally way hidden in a dumpster knowing how the Humans got when one brought in weapons to their little public meeting grounds. He walked around slowly following the trail of Reiatsu, he was offered a "good time" from some of the girls but he quickly declined, he had other things to worry about than helping low graded woman feel good about them selves.

After about ten minutes of searching he finally caught the trail of the Bount, and something else, two traces he detected, he would have to do this quickly before getting noticed, he walked towards the Bount slowly, he didn't need his blade to finish the job he was quite adept at hand to hand combat, he walked slowly towards the Bount he didn't seem to notice him yet alright I will just close of his Reiatsu than finish this quickly he thought to himself as he got closer, he closed his eyes and released the particles that would lock the reiatsu. The target did exactly as expected, he quickly jumped and turned around to get a look at his predator, but it was to late Durza had already jumped towards the Bount. He wrapped his hand around the Bounts hair and pulled him close to him "your kind makes me sick, how dare you take the lives of woman who are in a position like this, your scum" Durza picked the Bount up by its hair and threw it out the door. He looked at the owner of the bar and quickly walked towards him "you saw nothing" he threw a few dollars to repair for the damage and then walked outside to finish the job.

Durza stepped over some shattered glass and crack his knuckles, he looked at the Bount and smirked, it would be regaining its reiatsu by now, he had to act quick. He opened his hand and yelled "KLAUS NOW!" the blade shot out from the dumpster and Durza clutched the hilt and smirked. The Bount tried to punch him but Durza was to quick, he quickly jumped back and lunged forward with the giant blade driving it into the Bount. The Bount screamed and twitched in pain before lying still. Durza whipted blood off of his face and but the blade on his back "never a clean job is it Klaus" Durza turned around to go back to the wherehouse he was staying at but before he left the ally he saw a body, a man, his one seemed to of met with an unfortunate fate, probably the work of one of the two he sensed earlier. He could smell the Reiatsu of whoever attacked it, then he quickly sensed something else, danger, the two he sensed seemed to be locked in combat. Durza acted on impulse and jumped on top of the strip club and ran across the roofs to the location.

He reached an apartment, so it was were one of them lived. He quickly jumped down and ran to the building, he quickly turned and ran towards were he was detecting this disturbance of reiatsu. When he reached his destination he saw two figures, it seemed one had already landed a powerful strike on the other.

"are you all....right?" it seemed that the one he sensed was a girl and she seemed to be taking care of her self quite fine.

#5On the black list... Empty Re: On the black list... Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Anonymous
((OOC: Quick note; I'll make it short; Me and Ash_Wyvern are out in a street behind the strip club... Did you think we were inside?... sounds like it. Everyone makes mistakes though.))

#6On the black list... Empty Re: On the black list... Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Anonymous
Jurei Inase wrote:((OOC: Quick note; I'll make it short; Me and Ash_Wyvern are out in a street behind the strip club... Did you think we were inside?... sounds like it. Everyone makes mistakes though.))

OOC: sorry about that I'll reedit my post

#7On the black list... Empty Re: On the black list... Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Anonymous
((OOC: Thank you very much for posting ^^" I don't think Ash and I have begun fighting yet, but it might turn out that way... Give me a little while to post back. Running out of mojo!))

#8On the black list... Empty Re: On the black list... Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:37 am

Anonymous
"Well now my business as you would call it is the watching and making of conflict now if you look closely and know what to look for you may see my hand in the making of it. Now as for what you have done don't worry i will not report it for i like what i have seen. Any i have a offer for you if you are interseted in it?" i say all the while with a smile on my face i see that you are watching me like a hawk to which my smile just grow wider and gets a bit of a hint of something predatory or demonic in it then i say.
"Well now the offer is this i have a list of people who are doing crimes now and who are going to well lets just say that if they do do it they will end up in hell so to speak. I am quite happy to pay you what you like to do this." and i think to myself.
If she accepts it well it just one step down the long path of becoming mark as hell bound and personal i just like this long path it offers so much more conflict and a more powerful demon to boot.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum