Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Another Luke's thing Empty Another Luke's thing Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:52 pm

Anonymous
I've talked to this guy about this, Anamist has tried to make him understand and I'm sure Yu-chan has done it a million times already. Despite that, he fails to comprehend the obvious thing that's right in front of him. I'm referring to this:

his right hand was bandaged in sealing bandages that kept his infection in his right hand isolated in his right hand

He has written this description in the [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

The vizards don't exist, there history doesn't exist; nothing about them exists atm. What is so hard to understand about this? How many times has he been told not to refer to this infection? A million? no, may be a billion times more than a million. Yes, I'm frustrated, I should be too. Role playing is all about details, description, flow and rules. We have not yet put the vizards into motion and he is well aware of that. Yet he persists to maintain the illusion that his character(which he elegantly believes to be himself in the bleach verse) is an exception to that. I have grown sick and tired of this facade.

No more warnings please, they are not effective at all. Verbal, ban, nothing works on this person because he doesn't have the ability to understand a thing. Or, he completely understands everything but plays the dumb one and overlooks everyone and everything.

Can someone please explain to him a bit nicely and tell him to alter this post and refrain to put in these descriptions until the vizard plot happens? If not, then I will have to take action and my action will be simple, removing the vizard part from his character and banning Luke from making a vizard character/NPC ever again. Sure, I'll be abusing my mod powers but that's just it, this is what I think the worst case scenario is and the only solution will be.

If someone else can solve this please do, otherwise I will do what I've stated.

Edit: And another thing:
since there was no body, no one could press charges but it was something he regretted and no amount of time would ever replace the friend he had lost.
So what? the central 46 just overlooks the fact that Luke killed a fellow shinigami? Nope. I explained this to him too but then again, he overlooked it; not surprising at all. He can't remain a shinigami unless he does everything before the thread he killed Mercry. It is that simple. How long is he going to use time manipulation though? He will have to face the consequences of killing a shinigami, you can't just kill a character in non death enabled thread just because the member quit. I won't let it pass. Please explain this to him as well.

#2Another Luke's thing Empty Re: Another Luke's thing Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:55 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Handling this!

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#3Another Luke's thing Empty Re: Another Luke's thing Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:56 pm

Anonymous
Edited some more, read this as well please and good luck making him understand.

#4Another Luke's thing Empty Re: Another Luke's thing Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:56 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Alright! And yes I shall explain this to him and make him edit his post. No going around it.

#5Another Luke's thing Empty Re: Another Luke's thing Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:00 pm

Anonymous
And another thing, he just made up a device for his character to be used? Is he freaking serious? why not just design the whole site, the whole plot, the entire story , every single character and every little detail about him and according to his liking while he's at it then?

That thing isn't approved, wasn't even made and now he's using it? As I read through this annoying post of his, my patience grows thinner and thinner.

#6Another Luke's thing Empty Re: Another Luke's thing Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:03 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Don't worry- I'll handle it. I noticed that too.

Thanks for bringing it up!

#7Another Luke's thing Empty Re: Another Luke's thing Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:08 pm

Anonymous
Oh I'm not worried, things are pretty simple for me. He either understands it and avoids it in the future(hardly unlikely) or I nerf him down so much he'll probably find it hard to breathe.

#8Another Luke's thing Empty Re: Another Luke's thing Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:06 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Epizon Psychi wrote:Oh I'm not worried, things are pretty simple for me. He either understands it and avoids it in the future(hardly unlikely) or I nerf him down so much he'll probably find it hard to breathe.

I have no doubt! xDD

Checking his PM reply now~

#9Another Luke's thing Empty Re: Another Luke's thing Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:29 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Told him. I believe he plans on making the edits and apparently Merc killed off his char, but I do not think Luke is responsible IC. Waiting for a reply on that.

He thought the recent plot brought to a close was the 'main plot', so he could have Hollow Infection. It was a misunderstanding so I corrected him.

As for the goggles, another misunderstanding as I once told him his character could have 'clothing' that doesn't need to be approved, but that clothing cannot 'do' something that benefits him, etc. C:

'Tis being handled~

#10Another Luke's thing Empty Re: Another Luke's thing Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:34 pm

Anonymous
A plot that didn't even mention the word vizard somehow made him think that the vizards existed after that? Do you really mean to tell me you believe such an unrealistic excuse? At least ask him to be a bit more convincing next time, jeez.

And I'm sure he's well aware that he's abusing what you told him but then again, he wouldn't admit to that either. Good luck with the handling things Yu-chan.

If you'll continue believing every illogical excuse he makes nothing will change. Things will eventually go bad again and I'll be there to tell you "I told you so".

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum