Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Another Luke's thing - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Luke's thing Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:40 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
I could see him mistaking that with how he is. And I like to give the benefit of the doubt, excuse or not. I understand if you have less patience with him though- it is to be expected based on his past history. xD

Eh, probably. I could care less if it was an excuse or not, as I've said. *shrug* As long as things are getting done and he fixes them, I'm fine. It's not like he's committing mass murder, as a friend of mine once said. Razz But if it gets annoying or starts bothering other people too much, I'll handle it as it should be handled then.

No I understand. And this is just a simple asking him to change things. I could care less what he says and if he doesn't change things or breaks a rule, he'll be punished for it accordingly. No need to worry there.

... and that is why I respect you and other people a lot more than Luke, because ya'll are honest and straightforward and don't make excuses. But this isn't about that thank god. xD But so far I believe he's going to change things unless he argues back in a reply- then I'll see how many WP he has and take it from there based on the policies.

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#12Another Luke's thing - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Luke's thing Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:13 am

Anonymous
I strongly disagree with your friend and you. If he ain't committing mass murder doesn't mean I'll let anything and everything he does pass. Sure, I don't like the guy but I'm not being biased. If it was anyone else, this would've been my reaction anyways. My patience is thin generally, it doesn't only apply to Luke.

We should handle things before they begin to annoy people, I think that's what we're here for. Both of us aren't that active but once we notice something we should take care of it before anythings happens. So handling it as it should be handled from the start is right thing to do instead of making exceptions for just one hyper active member.

Don't think stacking up the WP would do any good when it comes to this particular member but then again, that is the way we do things here. Yes, I'm not satisfied with it but I don't have an alternative in mind either.

#13Another Luke's thing - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Luke's thing Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:25 pm

Anonymous
I'm tired of Luke. I tried but I can't be around bullshit, sorry. Thought I would just ignore him since the forum has more value but now that's not true. I don't care for the forum if Luke's in it. As long as he's here, I can't stay its that simple again.

Sorry but I don't want any more resolutions and what not. Sugar coating things and finding resolutions with someone like him is a complete waste. He thinks he's superior and he thinks he can tell me what to do. He speaks so casually to me its infuriating. He believes he just got away with everything he said to me and guess who is to blame for that? Yep, the way you handled things did it again.

So, let me put it simple, either Luke or me. As long as he's here, don't ask me to return. Ja.

#14Another Luke's thing - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Luke's thing Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:39 pm

Anonymous
Ok, This is just me intruding to add what exactly happened for those staff who are looking at this, I come with the entire thing that played out in the chat box; It begins from when Luke entered to Epizon's leaving.

Conflict:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum