Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Bleach Story RPG Log Empty Bleach Story RPG Log Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:29 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
bhfgfggfgf

http://www.bleachstory.net

#2Bleach Story RPG Log Empty Re: Bleach Story RPG Log Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 am

Anonymous
Templates fixed and I feel that Cannon should be allowed as regular character and not just NPC.  I would suggest use the current template but grade harsher.  Also, one must apply to have a cannon character and be active in order to allow them to be obtained.  Would help keep people active.  There will, when i get to it, also be a list that has the cannon characters currently not available.  What do you all think?

#3Bleach Story RPG Log Empty Re: Bleach Story RPG Log Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:48 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Manda Marluz wrote:Templates fixed and I feel that Cannon should be allowed as regular character and not just NPC.  I would suggest use the current template but grade harsher.  Also, one must apply to have a cannon character and be active in order to allow them to be obtained.  Would help keep people active.  There will, when i get to it, also be a list that has the cannon characters currently not available.  What do you all think?

It's sweet. Cool

http://www.bleachstory.net

#4Bleach Story RPG Log Empty Re: Bleach Story RPG Log Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:39 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
- NPC Jam has been put in motion! ^_^
- Also, I was appointed as a MM.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum