Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What theme, do you like best?

Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion]  Vote_lcap100%Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion]  Vote_rcap 100% [ 5 ]
Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion]  Vote_lcap0%Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion]  Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion]  Vote_lcap0%Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion]  Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion]  Empty Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion] Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:09 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
So yep, it's official. Bleach Story V.2 is coming to you on the 1st of July, 2014. And it's gonna be fucking awesome.  😁 

So then, here's the person, who's gonna be featured in the banner. Also this would be the picture that will be featured as well; [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Yeah, it's Ichigo. Dat man is just badarse, as always. DAT ARSE Ain't no one is gonna disprove him.  hmph 

If your wondering, how the hell is Ichigo having 2 swords now? Let me tell you that- your a damn shame towards this site and to the series. Go read the manga, damn it.  :fuckya: :gun: 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the theme; so this time I've decided to add a poll into it. So you know, we could all discuss about it and pick up the theme, we most like.  :glass: 

Click on the image for a full screen view.

Theme 1

Spoiler:

Theme 2

Spoiler:

Theme 3

Spoiler:

Theme 4

Spoiler:

So that's it. Vote for the theme, you most like.

Why is the theme gonna be based on the colour red? It's because the banner is gonna have the colour scheme and features something that matches like this;

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />

http://www.bleachstory.net

#2Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion]  Empty Re: Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion] Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:39 pm

Anonymous
I like theme number one personally. don't really have a reason other than simple preference.

#3Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion]  Empty Re: Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion] Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:59 pm

Anonymous
I would like to see either Them 1 or Theme 2. Theme 2 with Theme 1's colors I think would be awesome. I haven't voted yet simply because I want to know what the rest of you think.

#4Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion]  Empty Re: Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion] Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:05 am

Anonymous
I voted for theme one because I have a weakness for black and red xD

#5Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion]  Empty Re: Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion] Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:10 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
I vote for theme one. =] I like the layout and colors.

Also, why is the quick reply box so small now? Dx It's harder to read back.

I've been working on sidebars on the right side on the test site. I believe we should bring these back. It will include:

Main info/Plot updates/News
Character Statistics(s)
Staff
Of the Month winners
Affiliates unless we can put them in the footer instead of the header.
Anything else that might pop up.

My brother, who is a programmer, may create a slideshow for the header if we desire. It depends. He could also make the homepage 'fade in' if anyone is interested.

Will we be getting a new favicon at all?

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#6Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion]  Empty Re: Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion] Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:52 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Yuki Akies wrote:I vote for theme one. =] I like the layout and colors.

Also, why is the quick reply box so small now? Dx It's harder to read back.

I've been working on sidebars on the right side on the test site. I believe we should bring these back. It will include:

Main info/Plot updates/News
Character Statistics(s)
Staff
Of the Month winners
Affiliates unless we can put them in the footer instead of the header.
Anything else that might pop up.

My brother, who is a programmer, may create a slideshow for the header if we desire. It depends. He could also make the homepage 'fade in' if anyone is interested.

Will we be getting a new favicon at all?

Yeah, we will. Would you like to make one?

#7Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion]  Empty Re: Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion] Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:14 am

Anonymous
I would have to say number 1 because it goes with the Ichigo picture so well. Just what I feel anyway.

#8Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion]  Empty Re: Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion] Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:14 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Yeah I can work on a favicon. Really it may be similar to our own or I'll find some other Bleach-like icon. I just don't like how our current one has the white bg and isn't a png.

#9Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion]  Empty Re: Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion] Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:08 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Okay. Just make sure to make it based on the colour red.

#10Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion]  Empty Re: Bleach Story RPG V.2 [Discussion] Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:55 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
It might be. It might not. I'll wait to see the new skin so I can match it.

And I will bring back sidebars, but they may be aligned on the right. Anyone have suggestions for what we 'need' on the sidebars. Oh, and if possible we need to put the affiliates in a sidebar or the footer. It looks very unprofessional in the header. ^^;

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum