Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. Empty Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:55 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Hey guys,

So as you may be aware, a new banner for this site is coming on the way. While as you may know- Grimmjow would be featuring the banner this time. When it comes to text that would be included in the banner, it's a mystery.  :baaaaaaad: 

Anyway after the banner is out I hope Yuki makes a fine BG to match the banner.  😁 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. Now is the time to discuss the future things that should be involved in the banner &theme.

I say, we do a banner that involves 2 people in the Bleach universe. A couple perhaps?  :ohi see : I'm really interested in doing a Ichigo X Orihime or Ichigo X Rukia one. I mean come one. Who doesn't like that?

Unless one of you people are interested in a Yuri or a Yaoi thing...  fuck it 

Since we have alot of girls in the staff, I guess they would love to see 2 guys in the banner doing innuendos stuff. hurr  [Depending on the fact that the girls here like Yoai that is.]

http://www.bleachstory.net

Anonymous
Hey hey, a couple isn't bad but Yaoi? I strongly vote against it .. Boo !!

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Epizon Psychi wrote:Hey hey, a couple isn't bad but Yaoi? I strongly vote against it .. Boo !!

I was referring it to the girls.  :glass: 

#4Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. Empty Re: Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:06 pm

Anonymous
What? so my vote doesn't even count? Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. 2498732697  Your mean you know that. Sigh, a note for the ladies, "have mercy" .

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
..... let's be careful with what we put in the banner. xD Romance is okay, but keep it PG. Then again, Bleach is about violence, power, and ambition, with a hint of romance. While we don't want to overdo it, we need to be careful. Violence is okay to be up to PG-13 in a banner, but you need to keep things very simple when it comes to romance. This isn't a romance/sex site after all. Razz Our banner should help define us.

omg do Toshiro x Momo.

Ehm... no Yuri or Yaoi... please. xD

Maybe put something to do with the current plot? We have the Virus with Vizards/Shinigami and four Hollow Kings coming up. What if we did a more 'ghostly' theme with blacks, whites, and silvers. Hueco Mundo could be in the background of a character on a banner. If in that case, we could use Grimmjow like you want. Or Grimmjow and Ulquiorra. No yaoi, but people may like to see them in a pose or fight. xD

Also remember.... no major swearing! xD Although I did like that one phrase you came up with: Go to Hell for Heaven's Sake.

And I will make the bg. =] Just post the image here before making it official and I'll work one out. Probably similar to the current one with different colors, or I could try something new. It depends. ^.^

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Epizon Psychi wrote:What? so my vote doesn't even count? Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. 2498732697  Your mean you know that. Sigh, a note for the ladies, "have mercy" .

Never said that. Just wanted the ladies to make their suggestion first... Anyway man, what do you want? Some Yuri stuff? in the banner?  hurr 

Rukia X Orihime?
Orihime X Rangiku?
Rangiku X Yoruichi?  :urharaftw: 

Yuki wrote:..... let's be careful with what we put in the banner. xD Romance is okay, but keep it PG. Then again, Bleach is about violence, power, and ambition, with a hint of romance. While we don't want to overdo it, we need to be careful. Violence is okay to be up to PG-13 in a banner, but you need to keep things very simple when it comes to romance. This isn't a romance/sex site after all. Razz Our banner should help define us.

I respectfully disagree.

We aren't a PG-13 site. Never was. But I think at the current moment we are. In the past we had hidden sections for the members, where they could sex RP with the fellow members. Involving their RP character, of course. I really don't understand;why we had to remove it.

I believe we should make this site PG-16+ or PG-17+ or a R rated site. We don't have members under the the age of 13 now. Mostly members here are above the age of 16.

Bleach isn't a series to the 10 year olds.

That being said depending what the majority of the staff like, I would make a banner for their likeness.

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Anu and Sage are 14 or 15. =] I'm 16. Not sure on Luke, Akami, or Itami. Dae and Pallas are the only active adults I think, and I don't know about Epi-kun or Mush's ages. Heck, even you are only 16 or 17 Udarsha, unless you had a birthday since the last time we talked. Razz

And I think that we should keep Bleach PG-13. While Mature material is allowed for Adults in their own private threads, any minor participating in it would be illegal. And knowingly roleplaying Mature material with someone who is a minor makes you a felon, or at least where I come from and a good majority of the site. xD (the states).

My 9 year old sister reads Bleach.... so yeah. xD And my 13 year old friend is a fan.

But for the banner, I could see two characters. Nothing provocative or even anything like kissing, caressing, etc. But two characters simply together to 'hint' that. Like Toshiro and Momo<3, Rukia and Ichigo, Rukia and Orihime, etc.

I personally like Grimmjow and Ulquiorra. xD Nothing romantic with them, of course, but maybe giving the "i hate your guts" stare. ^.^

Dunno, what do you think, Epi-kun?

#8Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. Empty Re: Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:25 am

Anonymous
Well first off, I'm an adult too. I'm 23, yes, I'm THAT old -_- But still, I have to go against Yaoi or Yuri, Sage and Mush's ages may not matter since I'm confused what they actually do around here besides making a fuss about practically nothing. But there are active members, such as yourself and Anu and we're not sure about other recent member's ages and lies or dislikes.

I say, put in a touch of gore and violence, more violence, that's okay, but if we put anything more than a touch of Yaoi or yuri, people are going to find it repulsive, I speak from an extensive experience I've had with such people. So, unless more people agree with Udarsha, I say stay away from it.

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Okay. Let's discuss about this later after the new theme is done.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. Here it is:

NOTE: Please do not post this banner or any other thing in public until the theme is done.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Click the image to have a full screen view.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Credits goes to Velvet.

Now it's your time Yuki to make the BG.

#10Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. Empty Re: Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:58 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
I will start working on one! =] Do you want blue over white, or perhaps white over blue? The current one is black over red.

Love it! ^.^ Good job, Udarsha!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum