Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Alt Plot! Empty Alt Plot! Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:49 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
So, I'm quicky bringing up a few things about the canon plot. Just my honest opinions, I want to know if someone agrees or not.

I. Overall grammar and neatness would be cool, and at least this can be achieved.

II. Chronology is somewhat... confusing. The canon Aizen Arc (Arrancar arc - Karakura countdown arc) should last as long as the War of Blood? The visored plots and world of living plots should be placed alongside

III. The side plots, that hold no meaning right now, like Bakkotto crisis or Zanpakuto rebellion, shouldn't be located in the side plot. They shouldn't be located anywhere as of now; they would be motivational plots, known only to staff - the main plot would naturally give a new twist to these plots. Remove these, please.

IV. This doesn't contain the quincy plot or the secret arc, because they're unnecessary, considering it will take some time to get to them; let the people focus on what is now, and not what might happen after months.

Without the assistance of a squad 12 lieutenant to assist his research, squad 12 captain; Oleg Atanasi, created project Contingency; a secret project kept under wraps by Oleg in order to build a device capable of punching a hole into the fabric of reality, creating what he called a cross dimensional portal in order to find another version of himself from another reality, but what he connected too was another soul society, at first, he was expecting to see maybe a alternate version of himself, but he wasn't expecting a clown faced crazy man who should have been sealed away in the maggots nest for as long as he was alive and worse still, this man wore the haori of squad 12 and was, like himself, the second head of the shinigami research and development. The man drew a wickedly crazy smile, his teeth yellow and ghastly before he introduced himself as Mayuri Kurotsuchi. Oleg, feeling a fellow mad scientist like himself could work on a great number of things and they both seemed to have a lot in common with the pursuit of knowledge and science. It was here that Oleg learned of the sudden presense of espada level arrancars entering the world of the living. Oleg, wishing to keep these other shinigami alive for future experiments, he devised a plan and organised a party of capable shinigami to pass through the cross dimensional portal, making sure it was stablized for captain level personal to pass through to assist their squad ten captain's advanced deployment team and a promising young substitute shinigami called Ichigo Kurosaki...

I. Oleg doesn't know about Espada; the canon universe is unaware of Aizen's army at this point, though they know of the alliance he made with the hollows.

II. New things, like the Oleg Jr., should be also mentioned in the shinigami plot.

III. Remember, that Gotei 13 is a jerk. OCs wouldn't just be sent there right away (as there is no problem yet, in the World of Living), but the beginning of the plot would be all about captains arguing over what should be done. Later, when the arrancar start appearing, it's logical that a few shinigami get through the gate; don't forget, that the alt universe has it's own crisis in Hueco Munco.

Within the grounds of Las Noches, the new espada take their places after the old were eaten alive and disposed of, there was talk of hollows revolting against the new lords of Las Noches from the last king of Hueco Mundo; Dante CarmesíHoja, known by many tongues as the blood wraith as his violent rampages tore apart the kingdom of the north, run by Graven Fel before his downfall at Dante's hands and soon, the southern kingdom was soon to fall. Deciding that Dante had to be stopped, the espada and their forces headed for the southern kingdom, eager to stop Dante before he conquered all of Hueco Mundo and put it under his crimson colored fist.

I. Espada doesn't exist in the alternate universe, because there is no Aizen. As established in the brief background lore, prior to the reboot, the Hueco Munco was ruled by hollow kings, like Dante. This would be kept; thus Espada never existed prior to this plot, due to the reboot. Maybe four kingdoms atm (Dante in the northwest and west, King 2 in southwest and south, King 3 in southeast and east, and King 4 in the small region of northeast)?

II. Otherwise this seems really good. Make this the main plot; make it about the starting war between newly formed arrancar faction (or whatever we call it) and teh Army of Blood. Both of the factions should have members, and a chance to win.

...After the defeat of the blood wraith and the merging of his army into theirs, they forced Dante to do what he most hated; to become a espada or more specifically, the second espada as it was the only seat available, especially for someone of Dante's power to fight off against the other nine espada. They reacquired all the land that Dante had taken and even claimed Dante's own land as one under the rule of the espada. But as their men took over, they found a locked door, protected by a powerful barrier; Dante's personal vault. Once the espada come in and break the door, they find the heart of darkness; a large, hollow heart that once was within one of the strongest and most evil hollows around, now laid chained up to the walls, still beating. Dante informs them that this is the dark oracle, which speaks to the darkness within others to feed on and that only he may touch and interact with the heart of darkness. But yet, the espada do not heed his warning and touch the heart, the one espada who touched it is sent flying back before a wave of a unknown spiritual pressure fires out in a ring that escapes Dante's castle and spreads out to the world of the living and to the soul society, causing the hollows within shinigami to become more aggressive and more awakened, meaning that they'll climb to the surface, regardless of their hosts' attempts to stop it so they can no longer hide it.

The first one to become hollowfied was a high ranking officer from squad 13, who was on a routine patrol when the wave struck, having been a vizard, his hollow hadn't done much, but due to the wave, it woke up again and pushed to the surface, causing him to hollowfy into his hollow form and attack the seireitei, having to be stopped by squad one lieutenant, Meiyo Kasai, where he was defeated and brought to the squad one barracks to be presented to the head captain, who deemed the vizards to be a threat not only to themselves, but to everyone in the soul society and ordered anyone displaying or having the unique spiritual pressure of both shinigami and hollows were to be terminated on sight. And so, the order was sent out to all squads to seek out and kill all of the vizards, forcing the ones that new of their hollows to run and head to the outskirts while others were killed were they stood. Some decided to stay behind and fight while the others escaped to the outskirts, but before they could be killed, squad 12 captain, Oleg stepped in and orders them to bind them with bakudo and bring them to the department for research and development, where the ones who stayed behind are put into Reiatsu.Intergration.Gear (or RIGs for short) where they can be monitored and experimented on without any ability to move and with the suits being powered by their reiatsu, the more they resisted, the more the suit drained them as it used their reiatsu to power both the suit and a defensive shield to make sure that they weren't killed by outside interference.

A few months later, the vizards, now having trained to control their hollows and awakened the power of their masks, form a plan to storm and get inside the department of research and development to rescue their fellow vizards who had sacrificed their lives to protecting them, once the plan is set, they head out, eager to free their trapped friends...

I. "Forced Dante to face his worst fear... to become the 2nd espada!!!" *coughs* What is this? Like, seriously? You're making him an espada (remember it doesn't exist)? He's the antagonist of the plot, so under no circumstances, would he become an Espada; simply doesn't fit with the intention of stopping him... Dante would be killed off, if he lost. If Espada lost, Dante would probably enslave them, due to his nature as a "dominator". But I'd want the outcome of war to stay open, if possible?

II. The heart of darkness doesn't fit to the Bleach universe, to be honest. It's a hollow heart? Did you happen to realize, that arrancars/hollows, do not have a heart; they are capable of finding it, but I'm pretty sure it dies with the hollow. The heart cannot be "dark", because in terms of hollows, it represents the humanity and human emotions - in contrast to the feralness of hollows. Explain this, please? And if someone else thinks the same, stand up now.

III. Either this is poorly worded, or there is no explanation for visored's creation? How would the wave of spiritual pressure reach Soul Society? Why does it cause the hollows to get aggressive? Somehow, this doesn't have a touch of Bleach to this.

IV. Meiyo Kasai doesn't exist after the reboot, unless he is rebooted (and with a real purpose, since he's a lieutenant).

V. What is this defensive suit? Why would the shinigami do this? Oleg has no power over the word of captain-commander, who ordered them to be terminated, not captured. I personnally feel, that shinigami wouldn't try to dissect them, probably in fear the thing would spread.

VI. The visored plot idea has many, many faults. How could the "heart of darkness" even exist? What it is? This feels random and amateurish for a plot, and can definitely be a turn-off for more experienced players, who might be interested in the site. I have way better idea, kind of throw-back-to the subject of whites (which actually exist and make sense in Bleach universe), but I'd say that after I have the basic grasp on everyone's feelings.

VII. Finally! The time-skip... You can't have a timeskip in middle of a plot O_O It fucks up the chronology with the canon plot. Honestly, I think this would work better, if this was alongside the war of blood plot, rather than after it.

Within the world of the living, not everything is as it seems, a regular human had been out the night the surge wave of reiatsu from the heart of darkness came and went inside him, causing him to scream before the immense power filled his mind and body, twisting his body into a shell of the black hollow, Shadow, it's mark on its back as the darkness roared with him as it awakened within him, a new sort of fullbring power; a corrupted fullbring. This new being would be known as "Kara" or shell and it would rein terror in the world of the living, it will be a important time for those who have power within the world of the living like fellow fullbringers and quincies as it will hunt down those with strong spiritual pressure. although there are some who believe this corrupted fullbringer can be useful, especially by the quincies to send the creature against the soul society, while they plot within the shadows of their underground base...

I. Uh, doesn't make sense with the Bleach mechanics, again. Fullbringer is semi-genetic (acquired as a fetus), so I'd imagine they can inherit the hunger of a hollow; by consuming souls of humans, they'd get stronger, but also more feral (their appearance wouldn't change, and they wouldn't become hollows). Think of Kugo Ginjo's evolved fullbring; corrupted, but not hollow.

II. And uh, the quincies, who want to send the creature against Soul Society? No, no, no. Quincies wouldn't try to use a hollowfied fullbringer against the shinigami; I doubt they'd do anything else but get rid of it, for good.

III. This would work better alongside the army of blood arc, not after it.

#2Alt Plot! Empty Re: Alt Plot! Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:49 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Comments, questions and critique!

#3Alt Plot! Empty Re: Alt Plot! Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:33 am

Kuroi

Kuroi
On the note of the Espada if it is really such an issue maybe we can just call them one of the names I have devised,

The Escudo, Spanish for Shield; They are protagonists and are meant to defend Hueco Mundo. It works.
The Lanza, Spanish for Spear; Just another idea.
The Libra, Latin for Balance; Just because they are meant to bring order to Hueco Mundo and took a bit of inspiriation from the shinigami being known as "balancers".
The Escala; Spanish for Scales; Same reason as the Libra.

#4Alt Plot! Empty Re: Alt Plot! Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:38 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Umm.....I created the Espada in orer to fight against Dante, IC. If you read [Only admins are allowed to see this link], I explain that this variant of the Espada were created to bring order to Hueco Mundo outside of the four Kings, which I assumed were North, which was sacked in Graven's backstory, South, East, and West. Killing Dante is on top of their To-Do List, then dissolving the Kings system goes along with that.

As to the Vizard, I suggested to Luke that we start the Vizard Arc now, alongside the Army of Blood, and exclude the entire thing about the Dark Heart, as it relied too heavily. I had an alternate plot set up already, in fact, where a patrol goes into Hueco Mundo and only one comes back, being possessed by his Inner Hollow. This man is then slain by Meiyo Kasai, and the Captain-Commander declares that anyone with an Inner Hollow be found and terminated or captured for experimentation. Meanwhile, the squad who went into Hueco Mundo were slaughtered by the man who came back after finding a strange gem called the Hell's Ruby, which lets loose Hell's miasma into the air. As we all know, the miasma that comes out of Hell affects Inner Hollows adversely, bringing them to the fore and causing them to go berserk. This gem was broght to the Soul Society, letting loose the miasma in a giant explosion upon it's owner's death. OCs must keep their Hollow subdued until they escape to the World of the Living, upon which time they can start a thread to train their masks.

#5Alt Plot! Empty Re: Alt Plot! Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:44 pm

Anonymous
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Graven, I thought we had already discussed this with regards to the Vizard plot :/ please pm me or skype me when you get online.

#6Alt Plot! Empty Re: Alt Plot! Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:42 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Graven Fel wrote:Umm.....I created the Espada in orer to fight against Dante, IC. If you read [Only admins are allowed to see this link], I explain that this variant of the Espada were created to bring order to Hueco Mundo outside of the four Kings, which I assumed were North, which was sacked in Graven's backstory, South, East, and West. Killing Dante is on top of their To-Do List, then dissolving the Kings system goes along with that.

As to the Vizard, I suggested to Luke that we start the Vizard Arc now, alongside the Army of Blood, and exclude the entire thing about the Dark Heart, as it relied too heavily. I had an alternate plot set up already, in fact, where a patrol goes into Hueco Mundo and only one comes back, being possessed by his Inner Hollow. This man is then slain by Meiyo Kasai, and the Captain-Commander declares that anyone with an Inner Hollow be found and terminated or captured for experimentation. Meanwhile, the squad who went into Hueco Mundo were slaughtered by the man who came back after finding a strange gem called the Hell's Ruby, which lets loose Hell's miasma into the air. As we all know, the miasma that comes out of Hell affects Inner Hollows adversely, bringing them to the fore and causing them to go berserk. This gem was broght to the Soul Society, letting loose the miasma in a giant explosion upon it's owner's death. OCs must keep their Hollow subdued until they escape to the World of the Living, upon which time they can start a thread to train their masks.

Yes, everything else fits, except for two things. A) Espada exists, because of Aizen - it's his personal army; the alt universe organization should be something else. B) Graven created the organization? Clarify this, and I will get back to this.

For the Visored plot, I love the base idea! Heart of Darkness doesn't simply fit to the mechanics. Including anything about Hell is also unnecessary, as we're probably saving that for the later on. Let's make it something simple.

#7Alt Plot! Empty Re: Alt Plot! Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:03 pm

Anonymous
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

why does the alt universe's espada need to be called something else, they can be still called the espada, it's not unique to Aizen, it can be called the espada for a different reason.

the latter I'll leave to Graven to explain when he comes back since I'm doing the thread with him.

anyway, Erida, I did want to address something; Hollows/arrancars do have physical hearts; which is proven during the fight between Mayuri and Szayelaporro Granz, which the 8th espada even confirms this as he gets stabbed by Mayuri while under the influence of the superhuman potion as he complains about how long it will take for Mayuri's zanpakuto blade to reach his heart and Uyru also states that especially for arrancars that when they are reborn as arrancars, they possessed similar anatamy to shinigami or more like their former human selves. Now, currently on the site, there are only two beings that do not possess both spiritual and physical hearts; Dante and Shadow, who's heart is locked inside Dante's personal vault as the heart of Darkness as its own separate entity and both these beings are strong enough that their own power keeps them alive. So the heart of Darkness is perfectly able to fit within the bleach universe, probably more so then the deus ex machina device that Aizen/Urahara creates. If you don't believe me, go look at Szayelaporro Granz's page on the wiki and how he died or look it up. Just because hollows loose their way and become hollows, doesn't mean that their biology has changed, simply that the way they exist spiritual has changed by spiritually, they have lost their "heart" in this sense. True, there is creative lience here with bleach, but With both Uyru and the 8th espada both confirming this? (Well, Uyru hints to it and Szayel confirms it). That's all I'm going to say on the matter

#8Alt Plot! Empty Re: Alt Plot! Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:49 am

Kuroi

Kuroi
Well, I personally like the Heart of Darkness better than something simple like an infection, virus etc. It makes us more unique and offers so many more possibilities.

#9Alt Plot! Empty Re: Alt Plot! Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:00 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
What is "Shadow"?

But really, maybe I'm just going to focus on the canon plot. I'm having trouble with time and all, so I'll let you handle this.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum