Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Plot development Empty Plot development Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:30 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Plot page

Plot development Tumblr_migahtQUpu1qm33rco6_400
''It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!"

This is the plot page for Ichigo, where any plot information or relationships are kept. If you have an idea or want to rp then post here!

Current plots

School Days

A new universe

Canon relationships

Rukia Kuchiki

Despite not knowing of Rukia for as long as other Shinigami, Ichigo has already formed a friendship within the time they spent taking care of Rukia's town duties. He recently stopped her execution after invading Soul Society.

Orihime Inoue

Ichigo only knew of Orihime through Tatsuki and she was just the girl he knew of who lost her brother. That of course had changed now that Orihime accompanied Ichigo to Soul Society and are now friends.

Sado 'Chad' Yasutora

Ichigo has known Chad the longest, he was already one of Ichigo's friends before he became a Substitute Shinigami. They look out for one another seeing as the two both get themselves in trouble often.

Uryuu Ishida

Ichigo's relationship with Uryuu is a more different kind of friendship, the two claim to be friends but there is always a rivalry under lining running through any interaction they have. They appear to be competitive with one another but still support.

Renji Abarai

Renji was first one of Ichigo's enemies, seeing as he stood in the way of Ichigo's initial goal to stop Rukia being taken to Soul Society. He has fought Renji on a few occasions but they are now friends despite their not so friendly start.

AU/Other relationships

(To be filled out accordingly)

#2Plot development Empty Re: Plot development Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:48 am

Kuroi

Kuroi
I am happy to do a thread about Ichigo coming to the AU, Izuna can show him around and the like just to get you started on the RP.

#3Plot development Empty Re: Plot development Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:18 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki
Yeah sounds good should i start or would you like to?

#4Plot development Empty Re: Plot development Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:01 pm

Kuroi

Kuroi
You may start. Just PM me or post here when it is up.

#5Plot development Empty Re: Plot development Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:31 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki
ok my apologies if it's short but the thread's here

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum