Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Open] New Development Empty [Open] New Development Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:09 am

Shin sekai

Shin sekai
As Shojun finished off the last hollow they felt as though such an easy extermination mission was a waste of their talents given that no one above them was present to commend their flawless and elegant decimation of the hollows but it couldn't be helped if everyone was out doing other important things. Most of the other members seemed like they were about to die which made them question why they even trained with them to begin with but they also did push them much harder than before I should treat them to dinner or something, he thought while fanning himself slowly. "Alright guys lets not waste anymore time here and head back!" giving commands felt rather good and semi-natural but no one has tried to backstage him or even outright kill them so far.

Sho kept his Shikai out as he actually rather hot and he saw no reason why they would need to revert back Maybe I should try and see if the other seats have time to hang out. a thought that seemed harmless given they had hardly even interacted with anyone from the squad.

#2[Open] New Development Empty Re: [Open] New Development Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:45 am

Heatwave

Heatwave
It was at that moment that Shuya happened to be skulking through the barracks as well. He tugged at his collar in discomfort. As someone who preferred cooler weather, it was awfully warm, which made his office feel sticky and muggy. Not a great place to spend time, and so the young Vice Captain decided that work would have to wait, and that he'd rather find someplace else to be in the meantime.

It was then that he spotted Shojun rounding the corner, whom he greeted with a small wave. "Shojun! Welcome back." He knew that a contingent of his squad had been dispatched to deal with some hollows that had appeared, so it was good to see the group commander had returned. "How did everything go?" He asked.

#3[Open] New Development Empty Re: [Open] New Development Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:32 am

Shin sekai

Shin sekai
the sound of Shojun's boots echoed slightly through the halls as they tried to think of some way to unwind after this mission but nothing could come to mind as they fanned themself "I need more friends..." they muttered closing the fan and tapping their temple as they walked the halls in a slight daze. As they turned the voice of someone new had begun to register in their head, looking up Sho panicked "Oh, Vice cap'n Shuya I didnt realize you would be around today!" they quickly face-planted into the floor as this would be the first time that they would actually meet.

Part of him wanted to remain planted in the floor while the other half was worried bout how this would affect their relationship so they decided to sit "Yes umm the mission went off without a hitch!" their face still stung a bit but did their best to try and hide this from Shuya. Sho had no idea what their vice-captain was like but if this meeting would bring them one step closer to meeting their captain if they played their cards right.

#4[Open] New Development Empty Re: [Open] New Development Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:59 am

Heatwave

Heatwave
Shuya seemed perplexed by the junior officer's embarassment. Perhaps he'd been a bit abrupt, but really, he didn't intend for Shojun to topple over. He tilted his head, looking at slightly taller individual with just a little concern.

"Are you okay?" Shuya asked, following up with a quick pause -- "And, er..., do you mind explaining why your zanpakuto is released?" They were fanning themself with it (which he envied privately) but it was unorthodox to have one's Shikai released in the middle of the barracks, especially when it wasn't for a spar or battle or training of any kind.

Now, Shuya wasn't exactly a stickler for the rules, but he did feel the need to double check that the simple, obvious answer was in fact the right one. If Shojun would explain, regardless of how it went, Shuya would change the subject. "Do you have a moment to go grab something to drink with me? I could use it, personally."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum