Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Graven Fel

Graven Fel

Identity of a Soul

Name: Kirigaya Kyoraku
Alias: Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13
Age of Appearance: Early Thirties
Race/Species: Pure-Blooded Shinigami
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Appearance: Kirigaya Kyoraku, Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13 Captai10

Personality: Kirigaya is a firm believer in tradition, but he tends to give this up occasionally in lieu of repaying debts owed by the Gotei 13 to prevent stains on their honor. He is very practical, seeing both sides of the story more often than not. His wisdom is heeded by every last man and woman in the 13 Court Guard Squads, and he will never refuse to listen if someone needs help. To forgive is, in his eyes, an important lesson that all must take to heart.
When it comes to combat, his skill is nearly unmatched due to the unusual nature of his Zanpakuto. Dancing like a blurr on the battlefield, he dispatches his foes with centuries of practice and ease beyond the comprehension of most opponents. He remains calm, and truthfully hates fighting because he is just so damn good at the art of warfare.
When it comes to drink, however, he abstains from it as much as he can while on duty. It clouds the mind and taints thoughts with it's stain. He will indulge himself when he isn't busy, however, and is a social drinker. Flirting with women comes naturally to him, and he has the second-largest fan base in the Shinigami Women's Association. He would not sully his honor or theirs, however, and leaves flirting as just that for the most part.
Intended Role: Kirigaya Kyoraku is intended to be Head of the AU Kyoraku Clan and Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13.

RP Thread list: (This is required so everyone who RPs with this NPC can read through what has happened to this character as to avoid a NPC who has interacted or has had something happen to them, they can appear/act accordingly)

Battle Specs

List of 'Known' Skills:

Personal Abilities:

(Shinigami may not start with more than ONE personal ability. Personal abilities are special powers unique to your character. They are obtained at birth or through freak occurrences. These cannot be things you would able to teach others or simply obtain through hard work along.)

Name: Enchanting Melody
Effect: Kyoraku's Reiatsu when released gives off music, ballads and poems rolling away from the man's body as he moves. He can also change the tune to more modern music if he so chooses. His personal favorites are Three Days' Grace and Fall Out Boy, as they work best with his Shikai.

Shinigami's Partner

Zanpakuto Name: Ichirin no Hana
Zanpakuto Element: Music
Sealed Weapon Appearance: Kirigaya Kyoraku, Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13 Ichiri10

Spirit Appearance: A little girl holding a single flower.
Spirit Personality: A good singer, Ichirin no Hana appreciate music of all types. She can recite any song she's ever heard off the top of her head, and HATES when people are out of synch.
Inner World: An old-fashioned Victorian Ballroom.

Shikai Release Phrase: Harmonize, Ichirin no Hana!
Shikai Appearance: Ichirin no Hana's Shikai looks exactly the same as her sealed form, but with every swing a beatuiful tone emits itself.
Shikai Abilities:

(Shinigami may start with ONE shikai ability; you may have two shikai abilities only if you can get the tier of 3-3 or stronger. If you have two anyway and fail to get that tier, you will simply have to lock one of the abilities so you can't use them until you hit the appropriate rank. Shikai abilities are only usable in Shikai - they do not apply in bankai or your sealed form.)

Name: Burning Rythym, Beating Heart.
Effect: This ability is simple and straightforward. As long as Kirigaya and his opponent are on tempo with the music given off by the Captain-Commander's Reiatsu, they both gain +1 to their AR in addition to other bonuses. HOWEVER, if one of them breaks the rythym, then that individual is paralyzed for 1 post. Therefore, to break the melodious flow of combat is to die. This counts as complete paralysis, rendering the opponent unable to even speak.

Name: The Singing Sword
Effect: In addition to being able to control the tempo of battle, Ichirin no Hana is also capable of different effects based on which sword is used by manipulating their pitch. The katana is capable of lower-pitched sounds, heightening the density of the blade and allowing for crushing attacks. The shorter wakizashi is capable of higher pitches, allowing it to slice through any material it comes in contact with.

Bankai!

Bankai Name: Mimizawarina Kaze (Discordant Winds)
Bankai Release Phrase: Bankai, Mimizawarina Kaze!
Bankai Appearance: Kirigaya's Bankai takes the appearance of a long bone-like staff with holes drilled in various points, letting out enchanting yet nigh-unholy notes with each swing.
Bankai Ability:

Ability Name: Yume no Kengen (Manifestation of a Dream)
Ability Description: Mimizawarina Kaze has the ability to make all songs into reality.

Bankai Techniques: Limit 6

Technique Name: London Bridge
Technique Description: London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady. All structures within audible range of this haunting children's song collapse from structural damage. No charge time, and requires 3 posts to cool down.

Technique Name: Centuries
Technique Description: Playing this popular song by Fall Out Boy, Kirigaya Kyoraku can manipulate the memories of those around him that are of equal Tier or below. This ability may only be used outside of combat, and can be interrupted while charging. You will remember me for centuries. 1 post charge time, 5 post cool down.

Technique Name: Time of Dying
Technique Description: By playing this song by Three Days' Grace, the Captain-Commander can accelerate or decelerate time itself to suit his needs within audible distance. I will not die, I'll wait here for you in my time of dying. 2 post charge, 3 post duration, 6 post cool down.

Technique Name: Ring Around the Rosie
Technique Description: Pockets full of Posy...Ashes, Ashes, we all...Fall...Down. This is Kirigaya's ultimate technique. Any enemy within audible range that hears this song has their Reiatsu output momentarily blocked, causing them to internally combust from the inside out. The more Reiatsu they have, the faster they die, inverse from the Tier chart. Therefore, someone 2 Tiers higher would take 2 posts to completely combust without intervention, and someone 2 Tiers lower would take 6. This technique takes 4 posts to charge, and 10 posts to cool down. Death is only capable in threads where it is allowed, otherwise opponents will merely suffer severe trauma and 4th-Degree burns internally.

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Bumping for Completion

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Sorry for being this late for this @_@ I think this is AMAZING and I'd like to approve it, but...

1. I'd like to see more personality info

2. He should be younger than the previous one, so maybe on 500-800s

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Added a few sentences on his vices. I was going on the opinion that the previous one doesn't exist anymore, since it could potentially get us in legal trouble to mention him @.@

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Approved 1/2!

Waiting @Fauna Yasenha to give a second approval!

Anonymous
Graven wrote:
Technique Name: Centuries
Technique Description: Playing this popular song by Fall Out Boy, Kirigaya Kyoraku can manipulate the memories of those around him that are of equal Tier or below. You will remember me for centuries. 1 post charge time, 5 post cool down.

I'm still not really happy with this kind of ability to be honest n.n I'd rather not have it on here.

Graven wrote:Technique Name: Time of Dying
Technique Description: By playing this song by Three Days' Grace, the Captain-Commander can accelerate or decelerate time itself to suit his needs within audible distance. I will not die, I'll wait here for you in my time of dying. 2 post charge, 3 post duration, 6 post cool down.

I don't see the need for time to be a part of this, instead of time, why not manipulate the sound to form a space of sound, where high pitched sound creates a higher rate of speed within the space around the head captain and creating low, deep tones slow down anything around the space of the head captain?

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Luke, Luke, Luke.....We have discussed this, and there is nothing wrong with the techniques. In all actuality, the entire bubble of sound idea is basically what the song does anyway, except with a LOT more versatility than that. So, in essence, your argument is moot.

As for Centuries, just because you aren't happy with the ability doesn't mean he can't have it. Sure, memory-altering abilities are on the Banned Powers List, but NPCs don't have to follow it.

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
I agree with Graven on this. NPCs are allowed to have powers, that are on Banned Powers List. Time deceleration is okay in my opinion, but I still think memory manipulation without restrictions could prove extremely OP. NPCs can have banned powers, but I believe staff reserves the right to deny any OP powers, so you should add some sort of restriction to it.

@Graven Fel Also, this is 100% my personal opinion, so don't feel obligated to change the following. I feel that the shikai ability is somewhat... off. It's a really unique zanpakuto, so it seems such a waste, that the effect is an increase/decrease in AR (maybe you feel this too, but I personally think zanpakuto's with a simple boost in power are boring and unoriginal). If you wanted it to be more unique and interesting, you could make the ability so, that both opponent and Kirigaya would be forced to move/fight in the rhythm of the song - if one would break the rhythm, it would mean they are not allowed to move until they find the rhythm again, and the other one would be able to land a heavy strike on them without the opponent being able to dodge or block. And per rule, Kirigaya is subject to this effect as well, though he is the one controlling the rhythm so not really a disadvantage - also, breaking the rhythm would count as complete paralysis for one post, which would mean that the opponent can basically GM them. Or then you could make it so, that whichever breaks the rhythm, would get a single heavy injury of the opponent's choosing, without the CC having to actually inflict that injury. Both of these ideas are sort of a "penalty" type, which I believe you originally wanted.

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Okay, bump for completion. I fixed Centuries so that it isn't TOO OP, and I changed up the Shikai ability a bit. You still get the AR boost, but you get paralyzed if you break tempo. CC for the win!

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Re-approving 1/2!

The review of Centuries technique falls to @Fauna Yasenha as agreed.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum