Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noziel Aran

Noziel Aran
You know. Today was a pretty peaceful day. Birds were singing, the wind was drifting through the trees. Not a cloud was in the sky, and the temperature was fairly warm. Underground, I was oblivious to most of these things. But somehow, I knew. Today was a good day. And yet.... "AARON. YOU FUCKING. CHEESEHEAD. OPEN. THE GODDAMN. WALL." In between breaths, I had my arms coated in hulked out chunks of iron, and the dickwad behind the wall was taking much pleasure in making sure that no matter how hard I punched, the wall didn't budge. "IF. YOU. DON'T. OPEN. RIGHT. THIS. FUCKING. SECOND. I'LL. OPEN. IT. FOR. YOU." Today was a great day. It was a Monday. I hated Mondays.

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Aaron could hear his less than amused sidekick playing jobber on the other side of his elaborate wall, threatening to do what she probably knew she couldn't, by opening it. Still, Pavlov and repeated actions were a bitch so Aaron decided to play a bit of a trick to see if the moron outside was paying attention. As she raised her fist to punch the wall yet again he sharpened it, making it closer to a bed of nails as opposed to a wall like before. That was about the extent of his interactions presently though, beyond that he simply had made about 5 walls behind the one she was fucking with currently, and he went back to reading his book in peace.

http://www.bleachstory.net

Noziel Aran

Noziel Aran
"HAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" I'd scream as I put all my attention into dusting the wall and anything related to it. With a single toss of my arm, I felt the tingle of the metal ram hitting something intensely pointed, as it, and the object, along with the wall behind it began to lose it's molecular structure, but only just so. I could see through a small hole that Aaron was reading, completely lax in the chair he was sitting in, and the look he gave me implying that he wasn't trying at all, nor did he care to. This was simply to hold me off, and forwardly be a dick about it. "Honestly. You're no fun. If it wasn't for the fact that you'd be able to slaughter me with my own quirk, I'd tell you to stop goofing off and fight me. The only thing that sucks about you being my equal is that you have no fighting spirit." Surely as the dust settled, even Selica herself would have felt that one. I could only pray that she didn't come down here and try to break me for punching a few cracks into the walls.

Mei

Mei
It was a normal, quiet, relaxed day in the confines of her agency. She had spent much of her time scouting for information on the upcoming sports festival and who would be involved in it. As always, it seemed information was scarce other than the typical body guard role they would have to play. Every festival, the major hero agencies would watch the perimeter and the city making sure to keep the many students safe from harm while also scouting for new recruits. She wasn't sure if the crop would be bountiful this time, but she could only be excited to see.

As she was about to begin planning for such event, Selica would begin to feel a rumbling coming from somewhere deeper in the compound. Her mouth would form a frown as she would begin making her way down to where the racket was. Just as she walked in, Maki would be making some rant about Aaron goofing off and that he had no fighting spirit. As she would look around, she would notice the wall, the holes, the cracks, and the debris along the floor. Green eyes would seem to light up something fierce as Selica would walk ever so closer to Maki. "I'llshow you some fighting spirit," she would say clenching her teeth before trying to knock the girl on the head one hard time with her fist. "STOP PUTTING HOLES IN MY AGENCY!" She would yell before crossing her arms.

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
It seemed as though there was some commotion going on outside, some female was chastising Maki and from the sounds of things there more than a little verbal discipline going on. Aaron opened a small hole in his wall to peek out, he had opened it just in time to catch a glimpse of the woman known as Selica punching Maki in the back of the head. Aaron was amused but still quiet in his little cocoon, he did make a point to use his iron dust to block the punch she had launched, whilst also probably giving the girl a sore hand. "I'm afraid that's my punching bag, if you want one you'll have to find another. Names Aaron, Aaron Satetsu.. And I take it you're Selica, is that right?"

Aaron asked this with only a faint trace of his face visible through the crack. They hadn't earned his attention yet, and being honest he wasn't convinced they were going to at this point..

Noziel Aran

Noziel Aran
I should have expected as much, considering this wasn't the first time I'd forgotten that this building couldn't handle the poundings I tend to dish out. Selica came down with a direct line of assault and she was quite pissed. Not sure why, I only smashed holes in the wall. It's not like anyone could see them. ... Okay I lied, they were pretty visible. Oh did I mention I'd only been here a couple days? I guess my memory sucks. Maki smash? Owowowowwwww... Okay she hurts. "Neither of you two are fun. Especially not him. Why'd you have to put an introvert in with a bunch of carnage crazies? Seriously, he's such a buzzkill." I shrugged, completely ignoring the punching bag comment since honestly, I'd prefer he at least pretend that was the case. It'd more interesting than watching him hide behind a wall.

Mei

Mei
Green eyes would turn to face the man as the poor girl seemed preoccupied with something else. She would sigh looking between to duo realizing what a pain in the ass they were going to he no matter how good they were. Taking a deep breath, the woman would regain her composure as her body seemed to settle into a more calm, yet seductive state as it normally always was. "You are correct. I would be Selica. It's a pleasure to meet you," she would say with the most sincerity. Of course, the only reason for her being so sincere was simply the fact that he was quite a strong and handsome man. Even if he was an introvert, Selica hoped to one day break down those walls he held up between them.

Soon after he would ask his question, the walking migraine would begin to speak again. Selica would roll her eyes before answering the loud mouth. "First of all, I paid him to be here because he'sa strong asset to the agency. You only tagged along because there was a package deal or no deal. It's no secret that your quirks work well together, so don't let my money go to waste. Got it?" This was going to be a long contract. This was going to be a long week, a long month, a long year, a long lifetime. She was not ready for this.

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Aaron listened to the two grumble back and forth, and somewhere in there the girl threw out some pleasantries towards Aaron so he figured he would do his part in replying. "Pleasure is mine, or at least it would be if I weren't being disturbed presently.." The walls around Aaron turned to iron dust in an instant and floated around the three of them, everywhere within 100 feet of Aaron was suddenly a giant snow-globe under his control. "Pro tip, Maki probably knows this but you may not.. When dealing with someone with my power type getting this close is pretty much the last thing you wanna do. For example.." As Aaron finished his sentence a knife formed at both of their necks, as a metallic finger pointed towards their unfortunate circumstance. Once Aaron was sure that they got the picture, he'd be sure to let them dissipate, and allow for the dust to flow back into his pocket.

"Just a demonstration, nothing more. Was Maki being too loud? Because I can most certainly handle that little problem.."

Noziel Aran

Noziel Aran
Being berated by Selica was expected, considering that I was indeed being a nuisance. Honestly, it's one of my good points, so get used to it. However, Aaron's little sideshow with the knives he pulled out of thin air served no other purpose than to piss me off again. This time however, I took a deep breath, and handled it in a way more befitting him. "Yeah, yeah. You're strong but let's face it, you need me kiddo. Besides, who else is going to make you look good?" I winked in his general direction knowing full well he'd get me back for the comment later. "Pain in the ass aside, I'm actually looking forward to working with you guys. Your rules are loose, and that's good for me because it means I don't have to hold back when I'm on the job. That's probably the only place he and I agree"

I looked around, then snuck over to him, whispering. "Did you really mean it about the punching bag thing?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum