Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1What makes Bleach Story special Empty What makes Bleach Story special Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:43 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Now, this may seem random to some of you odd ten to twelve people who've been a part of this site for the last three years or longer in some capacity, but given our recent upswing in activity I think this is an excellent time to familiarize new members with what makes this site so special. In this thread, I am going to provide information about our site for new members, and perhaps just remind some of you old timers why this sites so god damn awesome in the first place. Or you'll skip over this and pretend you read it to make me feel better, I appreciate either option. Anyway, gonna get this done so you can quit humoring me.

Reason 1: The Community.

Unlike most communities we interact daily through Private Message, Discord General chat, and in voice chat. We hold voice chats nearly every night and discuss site direction, help each other out with character concepts and do much, much more. Most of the members here know each other on a fairly personal basis, and I think our community has made it this long because it's more than just a URL even if that sounds like some gimmicky slogan a rich cunt would throw on TV to sell you on his campaign. I think if you're not involved in the community in some way, you're genuinely missing out.

Reason 2: Anti-Censorship

When I took over this site 3 years ago one of the first things I did was remove the bulk of the rules we had in place. I understand that this is a place for many of you to unwind and enjoy yourselves, and I believe that restrictions only make that more difficult to you. Sure, I don't condone any blatant racism or sexism, and we certainly aren't going to excuse sexual harassment of any kind but beyond that? The forum is for the members. If you wanna make shitty jokes, state an opinion, be a dumb-ass and goof off? That's your prerogative, and I encourage you to explore it.

Reason 3: Democracy

As a member of this site you have a say in nearly every event that goes on, as well as in any rules or ideas that are proposed. You may not always get your way as a dissenting opinion, but every opinion is heard nonetheless assuming you make yourself available. A site is always the sum of it's members, and so their involvement in any proceedings involving the website is paramount in my view.

Reason 4: Storytelling

One thing I believe this site does better than most other OC sites is establish characters and their lore, thus making them feel important within the overall context of the sites story and plot. We tend to balance competitive combat with strong story-telling in order to ensure that the site has a component of fun and random chance, while also not compromising strong story-telling. I believe this site offers some of the best story-tellers this genre has to offer, and as an Admin I am beyond proud of that.

Reason 5: Lore

One of the major components of the site that I believe sets us apart is the lore. As I alluded to earlier, every character has a place in site canon. We wish to allow you to explore the sites history through the eyes of your character, or even better to experience your characters history with someone else. We will be doing site history threads including the first Hollowfication, the first war arcs, and many more stories down the line. The best part is that everyone can be involved, provided they're willing to be sure that they fit into the overall story being told. Want to have a Captain of squad 11 from 1500 years ago? Bitchin', make sure the spots not taken and take it. Won't hear a complaint from me.

There are a lot of things I believe set this site apart from the others, but I'm hopeful that this brief outline can help some of you be as excited for this site going forwards as I am.

Anyway, enough business. Just enjoy the site friendo's. We're pretty chill and we have cookies. The fuck else could you want from us.

If you read this far you're big dumb.

Why are you still here you psychotic weirdo

http://www.bleachstory.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum