Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Battle] Gravitational Garden Empty [Battle] Gravitational Garden Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:50 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
[Battle] Gravitational Garden Photo_16
Fraccion of the Primera Espada : Colbolt Nagito - 1-3

"As you wish..Have fun"Said Colbolt doing a flip before descending rapidly into the central park making a small crater upon impacted before standing up with a smile "perfect spot to plant my garden"said Colbolt lifting her left hand sprinkling dust like particles as she sang happily "grow and feed my childern time to wake and play"she said as the ground rumbled and roars could be heard scaring the crowd

http://www.bleachstory.net

#2[Battle] Gravitational Garden Empty Re: [Battle] Gravitational Garden Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:19 am

Shana

Shana
Dae-wi had been in the committee building when the assault started, and as such was dispatched to one of the closer locations. The center of Central park, Flying there as fast as his powers would allow, The young fighter came across a little lady with pink hair, practically radiating Hollow energy, as monstrous plants seemed to be sprouting from the ground. Well fuck, this will suck was all he could think as he stopped about 10 feet from her, keeping himself floating in the air above the ground he would address the woman, his voice loud and clear "I am going to have to humbly ask that you leave. I would rather not have to hurt you."

#3[Battle] Gravitational Garden Empty Re: [Battle] Gravitational Garden Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:42 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Fraccion of the Primera Espada : Colbolt Nagito - 1-3

Colbolt smiles seeing her flowers take life befor sensing a presence flying towards her. She turned looking up at the presence listening to his demand "Uh no I am sorry but i will be continuing my onslaught since you humans dont understand the point of keeping out of our realm"She spoke to him "If you would like to come down here and try. You may do try"she said

#4[Battle] Gravitational Garden Empty Re: [Battle] Gravitational Garden Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:06 am

Shana

Shana
"I have no clue what you are talking about, As far as I know, no human has ever intentionally traveled to your realm." Dae-wi would say, though he had to admit he had heard rumors about a device for traveling between realms, but he had no clue about it's status or the Committee's goals for it. "And either way, I think I will have you come to me instead"

With that last comment Dae-wi would make a slight gesture with a hand attempting to forcibly pull the girl from the ground by basically making himself a gravitational center. Should he succeed in bringing her in close he would aim a strong reiryoku enhanced punch to her gut.

Techniques Used:

#5[Battle] Gravitational Garden Empty Re: [Battle] Gravitational Garden Sun May 05, 2019 3:40 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
The Ninth Espada : Colbolt Nagito - 1-3

Colbolt sighed seeing him being stubborn and lying "your scientist sent three humans into hundeo mundo and you being a member of the committee don't even know...how low in the ranks are you?"She asked raising an eyebrow at his comment of coming to him. She shaked her head before feeling a invisible force pull her towards him. "Oh no."she said bringing out her blade firing a cero at him to try and get him to let go as she held her blade up and ready sharp side facing him as her free hand held its palm on the dull side as she braced herself once she was near impact she said "keep your eye on the birdey"before firing a cero corona at near point blank range.

#6[Battle] Gravitational Garden Empty Re: [Battle] Gravitational Garden Sun May 12, 2019 7:13 am

Shana

Shana
"Eh, I am just a soldier, so yeah. If they sent someone there, it was probably a fuck up, mainly cause I don't think the higher ups would intentionally kick the hornets nest. But either way can't let you have your way" Was Dae-wi's reaction to Cobolt's comment, he knew there was teleportation experiments going on, but beyond that, well way above his pay grade. Either way he didn't have much time to think about it as he had pulled her in. Seeing the blade being held in a defensive as she flew to him Dae-wi would acutally sidestep around her before throwing his punch, which was now aimed at her exposed side. Seeing the glowing eyes, firing beams of death aimed at the young human's head, he would blink away avoiding the strike."Have your leaders even tried talking shit out?"

#7[Battle] Gravitational Garden Empty Re: [Battle] Gravitational Garden Sun May 12, 2019 7:50 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
The Ninth Espada : Colbolt Nagito - 1-3

Colbolt expected for her blade to connect only to find it didn't. Instead she watched Dae-will blur out of the way of her blade and corona cero. She was cussing mentally wanting it To connect but all kinda happy it didn't allowing her time to think.

She connected her movement forward and noticed his position changed to her side. She twisted while moving her sword along with twist putting the blade infront before she decided to sondio oit of the way about 50 meters above dae-wii. She looked up at the sky above her "Seems its your lucky day. i am needed elsewhere"She spoke as a tear opened behind her allowing her to back up before closing infront of her as she left.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum