Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1[Private] Home, Sweet Home Empty [Private] Home, Sweet Home Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:18 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Thor wandered the halls of Las Noches, his enormous form dwarfing the majority of arrancar he passed; his movements were quick, careful, and impossible to mistake. He was a man on a mission, on the lookout for something that had caught his interest.  There wasn't a single arrancar in Las Noches that would've risked invoking his ire at a moment like this... as he had a reputation that most Arrancars would dream to attain.

Thor was never the person to loose his temper, and yet he performed acts that even the most furious of arrancar would've only been able to consider.  His pragmatism was met by an equal amount of chilly logic, and Las Noches was beginning to realize what a dangerous combination that was.  Yet, for some reason, he seemed perturbed today. Why, you may ask? Because he was forcibly dragged back to this god forsaken wasteland. And how he also coudn't find his fraccion, Colbolt. Which all in all got him to a point where he couldn't hope to hide his feelings about.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#2[Private] Home, Sweet Home Empty Re: [Private] Home, Sweet Home Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:18 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Alright, I will make sure to do that." spoke a girl standing in a side hallway speaking with the Spider Arrancar known as Nakita. "Protect what you have young colbolt. Stay alive and rise. We may have our urges to overthrow but take your time, wait and grow. If you need anyone else to speak with, my girls Ana and Melody can assist in helping and you can always come to me."Spoke the woman.

"Uh right, Thanks for the advice Lady Nakita?" she said unsure how she should act. It was strange how the conversation came up along with it taking forever to actually be done with it. She was supposed to keep busy while Thor was on vacation but word had it he was dragged back by their own leader. She was just lucky she wasn't the one in trouble for disobeying. Nakita looked over her shoulder "Seems our rebel is back...Have fun, Call if you need help."She said deciding to leave.

Cobolt watched confused. Sure Thor was intimidating to nearly every Arrancar but He never treated her badly in any way, but then again she tends to stay on his good side if at all possible, She was not stupid enough to want to piss him off. She sighed before deciding to see if she can calm down the ticked off Arrancar. It didn't take long to find Thor as she could sense exactly where he was and from the scared lower Arrancar moving from where he was. She could guess it was him. Either that or Graven and well, she knew he wasn't trying to throw a tantrum.

"Welcome back Thor, I do hope your time in the human world was what you had hoped it to be."She Spoke walking towards him stopping a few feet from him. Her pink eyes watched him closely while folding her hands down in front of her.

#3[Private] Home, Sweet Home Empty Re: [Private] Home, Sweet Home Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:24 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
As Thor kept walking he heard a familiar voice calling out to him. Looking forwards the arrancar would see Colbalt - his personal fraccion who he wasn't able to locate - coming towards him. Thor listened what the woman had to say; only to raise an eyebrow in response. "Where were you? I searched for you everywhere..." his tone was a mix of annoyance and concern. Though one could tell that his concern was greater than his annoyance. Regardless, the arrancar would go onto contuine, "yeah... you could say I had a good time." He uttered, only to look away. The arrancar didn't want to be reminded of what had gone down in the human world because quite frankly it would piss him off even more.

"Why didn't you come -" the sentence was cut short abruptly as Thor sighned, "Nevermind. What is done is done." His eyes directed at her as a smile would form on his face. It has been quite sometime since he last saw his fraccion; so it wouldn't be wise to pour out all his frustrations at her. Considering the fact that it was not her fault. However, the arrancar knew that spending some time with his fraccion would most likely be a solution to calm his unrested mind. "Walk with me, Colbolt." He said in a low tone, only to start walking forwards.

#4[Private] Home, Sweet Home Empty Re: [Private] Home, Sweet Home Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:44 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"I am sorry to have kept your waiting. The Segunda Espada, Lady Nakita had requested my assistance in getting the newer fraccions that have came with her to the Espada comfortable, seeing as I am probably the longest living fraccion and the most loyal to my one Espada I follow and have followed for as long as I could remember."She spoke "I found the two fraccions of Melody and Ana fitted Espada to follow. I believe you couldn't sense me due to being around lady Nakita a few minutes ago."She spoke moving one hand up resting it on her heart watching him as she could tell it was more out of concern than his annoyance. She listened to his request for a walk as she nodded "As you wish."She said sweetly already seeing him starting to calm down a tiny little bit. She closed her eyes before following along after him perfectly content to follow where she was needed let alone listen as needed.

#5[Private] Home, Sweet Home Empty Re: [Private] Home, Sweet Home Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:41 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Colbolt was closely following Thor from the behind. But wanting her to walk by his side, he would reduce his pace, wanting her to catch up. Once she was walking beside him, the arrancar would make pace once again. Despite Thor not responding to her explanation as to why she couldn't be found a minute or so ago, he would go onto remark on it now: "Nice of you to help folks around and such." he stated glancing at her with a smile. The arrancar always knew that Colbolt was kind soul; which was honestly delightful in a way. "You know, Colbolt -" pausing a few seconds to gather his thoughts he would continue, "Someday I plan on going on a holiday; a very long holiday. And I don't expect I should return. In fact, I mean not to."

Thor was one hundred years old. Most arrancars - especially the arrancars in the espada - would consider him young and not worthy due to the fact that most of them were hundreds of years older than him, some even thousands. Hell, even his fraccion was way older than him. But regardless how young he was compared to other arrancars, what mattered really was how he achieved such a tremendous status and power in a such young age as the man was most likely the youngest Espada to serve. Why does this all matter? It mattered because Thor was getting tired of it all. And he knew there would come a time where he would have to leave all of this behind forever.

The man would turn his head towards the woman. The fatigued expression he had a minute ago would change to full lop-sided grin, as he would say, "I know you have a lot of questions regarding what I have just said; and I would be happy to answer them all. But before you ask your questions let me tell you that I want you coming with me when the day comes where I leave this place." What kind of questions would she ask him? How would she react to his statement of coming with him? These were questions Thor did not have the answer to. However, he knew he would get the responses to them quite soon.

#6[Private] Home, Sweet Home Empty Re: [Private] Home, Sweet Home Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:31 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Colbolt followed along soon finding thor had slowed his pace letting her walk beside him. She knew these halls like the back of her hands even with her eyes closed. She listened to him speak of an intention she hoped would be a long term goal. Why a permeate vacation? Arrancars don't take vacations for reasons. being in this dimension they called home, was the safest place to live where shinigami and Quincy and other forces can't harm them here. She knew of Thor's love for the human world and the human he once was. But why does he keep wanting to return? humans are nothing but food for the likes of Arrancar. and to the humans, Arrancar were monsters.

"Thor...What is your fascination with that past life..The human world is not a place where we Arrancar belong."She spoke slowing to a stop opening her eyes "The Espada and this dimension is our home and where we can be safe. Life in the human world is non-existent to us. We don't age, we can't reproduce nor can we handle the urges to grow powerful and consume them all which is in our nature. We will be hunted by Quincy and those of the seritei along with others out of fear. Plus, I am pretty sure the Cero Espada will find out and drag us back if he wanted to"She spoke gently looking towards him before leaning against a wall folding her arms

#7[Private] Home, Sweet Home Empty Re: [Private] Home, Sweet Home Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:24 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Thor carefully listened to what Colbalt had to say. She had whole different view of the scenario that the man had proposed; and that was fine. He hoped that the woman would object, or at least express her opinion not lining with his. Why? Because the arrancar was not interested in a yes-man; who agreed with what everything what he had to say just because he was her superior. Be that as it may, Thor knew that he had to explain to the female where he was coming from, so she could further understand his point-of-view; hopefully in which she would also agree with him as well. "This is our home? This wasteland?" coming to a halt, the man would focus towards the fraccion. "Look around you, Colbolt; and tell me what do you see?" he would ask the question in a rhetorical manner, while gesturing hands outwards to emphasize the surroundings. "You know what I see? I see a bunch of uninspired buildings and a vast desert spanning for miles and miles. That's what I see." his tone was absolute as he continued, "you really see yourself wanting to be trapped inside these walls for all eternity? While there are less depressing places to be found?" he paused for a good second or two, "Do you Colbolt?"

As the fraccion would go onto talk about life and how arrancars are not suited for the human world and so forth, Thor would interject: "Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not." The two golden studs on the front of his coat twinkled in reflection of the moon light as he leaned a bit back. "So designating life for us only in this dimension cannot be called for." Which was actually true if you think about it considering that life happens around us all the time, everywhere, and that it’s not something that we exclusively make. Anyway, regardless of Thor responding to most of the statements that the woman had put forth, the arrancar would not respond to the concern of the cero espada dragging them back. Simply due to the fact while her statement regarding it being relevant, it was not pertinent to this discussion. Likewise, the man would wonder why the female did not respond to his proposal of joining him. Did she think it was not appropriate? He would soon find out when he repeats the question again to her.

#8[Private] Home, Sweet Home Empty Re: [Private] Home, Sweet Home Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:12 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Thor we were dealt shit cards when we weren't lucky to be saved by the shinigami. Some of us have accepted our fate here in this world. To me, the human world can burn. I suffered more in my past life then I had in this one. You think they world is wonderful. It is more of an hell then this one. All the life,self entitled meant, the disease, homeless,muggings,gangs. Mothers getting ripped from their children...you living in a fantasy world made of sand and it will crumble and tear you down thor. We do not belong in that world. They will never accept us. Plus there is the Quincy who want to purge us and shinigami as well. We will be constantly running, constantly fighting...is that what you want your paradise to be? Constantly destroyed, constantly on the run?"She asked looking away "I learn to accept this life and what I am cause I tried the human world for centuries. It is a false paradise that feared anything different"she said.

#9[Private] Home, Sweet Home Empty Re: [Private] Home, Sweet Home Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:16 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The arrancar listened to the fraccion's explanation carefully trying to understand where she was coming from and what her stance was. It was quite evident that the woman did not find human world entertaining as he did, nor did she abhor this barren wasteland called "Hueco Mundo" as he did. It is what it is. Thor knew that forcing or coaxing Colbolt to accept his view would be futile as the female felt strongly about the matter. Also, it was not his style to force his views on other people; it just wasn't him.

Moving towards Colbolt the arrancar would put his arm around her shoulder only to look at the fraccion with a smile on his face, "you know, constantly running from place to place would honestly be a pain in the arse." laughing in a jocular manner he would continue, "also these goddamn quincys and soul reapers...what with them and purging people? Smeh." clicking his tongue the man would let his spiritual pressure flicker in and out. "And this constant talk about a goddamn war...when was the last time you trained, Colbolt?" turning his head towards the side he would ask. The man had his own views, and the female had her own as well. While not completely agreeing with his fraccion he knew he had to consider her stance because it is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without entirely accepting it.

#10[Private] Home, Sweet Home Empty Re: [Private] Home, Sweet Home Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:26 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"It might be a pain in the arse but you know my views are right thor." she spoke seeing him move to her wrapping an arm around her shoulders as she listens soon looking towards him "I been training when you are away, I train against Nakita and the children that follow her along with her spiders. I still stink at fighting some of them but I do try."She replied "when I am not with you or doing anything the cero or another espada was to ask i do train"she replied with a sigh "the human world has color and life but the fact of so many enemies around every corner is not worth the effort.. we have strength in numbers along with safety so can you just give this a decent try thor? I know you are still much younger and such but...it is better staying here then living there"she said looking up at him

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum