Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11[Private] Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Home, Sweet Home Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:23 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
"I could believe other Espadas wanting to train you or train with you, but the cero king training you? That's quite hard to digest, to be honest." Thor uttered in low-tone that was mixed with confusion and astonishment. It was just that the cero king did not seem like a person who would take the time out of his day to train arrancars, especially a farracion. "Mhmm...guess he really wants to win this war." the Arrancar would say while stroking his chin using his left hand. "Anyways, yes, I'll give it a try. Don't worry Colbolt." looking down at the woman with a warm smile on his face, Thor would respond to the request of continuing to stay in Hueco Mundo. It was very apparent that his fraccion cared about him, and considering the fact that a war was looming on the horizon, it would utterly foolhardy to travel back to the human world in this period of time. Basically the Arrancar would not be going anywhere other than to other parts of Hueco Mundo.

"Since you have trained with other Espadas; would you like to train with me? It has been quite long since we last trained together, to be honest." It was true. It felt like a lifetime since the Arrancar last spared or trained with his fraccion. Hopefully, that would change. Soon.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#12[Private] Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Home, Sweet Home Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:36 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Yea Nakita is the main one, She calls herself a mother of sorts. A lot of the newer Fraccion came along with her when the cero recruited her. She claims she is willing to train the fraccions so when anyone was to fall we can climb and make our mark with all our hidden potential. She has helped me learn some new techniques and work on new strategies with my flowers. I have a long way to go before I am worthy of being an Espada you would be proud of but she has faith in me and has encouraged me to challenge myself more and more. Graven is a dick when it comes to training along with the cero but it was a freaking hell trying to withstand their attacks, even when they held back a lot."She said watching him.

She was relieved to hear he was willing to at least behave and play his part in this organization for now. "When and if the war is over then I see no reason for not being able to retire to the human world where it will be safer maybe."She spoke sweetly of encouragement listening to the last part "I am always up for training if you are. I figured you wouldn't want to after having to deal with the Cero the way you needed to."She spoke

#13[Private] Home, Sweet Home - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Home, Sweet Home Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:00 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
"Hmm...I need to meet this Nakita person, to be honest. I don't think I have acquaintanced with her before." Thor would say in interest as he had not personally met the Arrancar that Colbolt spoke about. To be honest, the man has not met most of the arrancars that are in the Espada, except for course; Graven Fel. Being the curious man he was, he knew that he had to at least meet some of them.

The fraccion would agree to train with his Espada, which would only prompt a smile on Thor's face. "Excellent!" Quite happily expressing his joy he would continue, "no. Even though initially I was not happy to come back to Hueco Mundo so soon, the extraction back here did not involve any kind of fighting, to be honest. Just a few arguments. Nothing major." straightening out his coat and pushing back the hair that had fallen on his face the Arrancar would glance towards the woman, "Follow me, Colbolt." With that Thor would sonido towards the horizon; he couldn't train Colbolt in near the castle. Well, he could. But he had no intention of paying for the damages.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum