Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1[Private] Into the Fold (Ika) Empty [Private] Into the Fold (Ika) Sat May 02, 2020 11:17 pm

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
For how long had he been wandering around this forsaken place? With the vast white sands of Hueco Mundo beneath his feet the Vizard began to wonder how much time had passed without running into someone. Even though time was relative Vulcan started to look forward to the moment he would finally be able to have someone else to talk to besides himself. Usually he preferred his time of solitude but even the introvert in him was longing for some company after being on his own for the majority of his time.

Although not coming across another individual the entire time he had been walking, Vulcan remained wary of his surroundings in case he would run into someone less friendly as he was. Just because the Vizard had no ill intentions didn't mean others would feel the same. The Spirit World was a dangerous place after all, and Vulcan was hoping to avoid the many dangers lurking around. For most of them he would be an easy target, but that was the insecurity speaking. Too many times did he have to tell himself to be confident in his own abilities and to believe in himself. But to no avail, the Vizard remained as insecure as he had always been. And so his journey continued. Endless, but not restless.

#2[Private] Into the Fold (Ika) Empty Re: [Private] Into the Fold (Ika) Sun May 03, 2020 6:11 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Ika had scouts now apparently. He was doing his damnedest to get used to this whole leading an army schtick and the perks that it granted him, apparently reports on the entirety of Hueco Mundo were just some of the many benefits he gained when he kicked the last Cero Espada to the curb... repeatedly, unmercifully, it was a pretty messy deal actually.. Ika's scouts had reported that there was a vice captain level Vizard wandering the White Desert for some reason, and that they'd apparently been doing so for quite some time. Surviving out there for any length of time was a fools errand, and it required a level of survivability many simply couldn't match up with. That was precisely why Ika had opted to take it upon himself and head towards the faint trace of Vizard Reitsu he was sniffing.

After what seemed to be decades of walking Ika finally felt himself getting closer to his target, and even better he found that his target was coming towards him. Ika stopped for a moment and opted to send up a flare of sorts using Hadou 4. Admittedly, the real goal was to light a cigarette he was currently holding between his teeth, but no one really needed to know that right? Right.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#3[Private] Into the Fold (Ika) Empty Re: [Private] Into the Fold (Ika) Sun May 03, 2020 6:53 am

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
Suddenly a bright light could be seen in the distance. It wasn't nearly enough to scare him but at least Vulcan was notified of someone else's presence. It was only moments ago the Vizard had been wishing for some company, however he did not expect it to arrive so soon. Although the flare was probably used to inform him, he still knew caution had to be taken. In case Vulcan wasn't the only one alerted by the light he placed his right hand on his Zanpakutō which he carried on the right side, his thumb just below the hilt with a firm grip around his sword. If one was to pay attention they would immediately come to the conclusion that Vulcan was indeed left handed.

Taking a deep breath while slowly walking closer to the individual responsible for lighting up the flare, all the while remaining focused on his surroundings. Even though it should not come as a surprise that he wasn't the only one out in the White Desert, Vulcan couldn't help but be on his guard. As charming as he may look, there were still plenty of others who weren't that fond of a Vizard. Closing the distance he would finally come to a halt, for now he decided he got close enough for the other individual to hear. "Who goes there?" A simple question, but one necessary to find out his next course of action.

#4[Private] Into the Fold (Ika) Empty Re: [Private] Into the Fold (Ika) Tue May 05, 2020 3:04 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
It seemed that the Hadou 4 was enough to alert the young Vizard to Ika's presence, and the startled look on his face was enough to pry a smirk from Ika's otherwise sedated expression. It seemed that the boy was being cautious, incredibly cautious and not too bright given he had placed a hand on his Zanpakuto which hung at his right side. Ika eyeballed it in the distance, paying careful attention to how he gripped it with his thumb just below the hilt. He had a firm grip on the sword, and it was obvious to anyone with eyes that the man was left-handed. Ika nodded in the mans direction, only removing his hands from his pockets to take another drag off his cigarette.

Finally, the Vizard had meandered their way over to Ika who was currently exhaling a cloud of smoke in front of him. The man asked a question, much to the apparent surprise of one Ika Mazi. "First off, that's my line given this is my desert. Second.." Ika would eyeball the Zan and cast a Bakudo 1 under his breath. He'd Shunpo over and pry the Zanpakuto loose in an instant, using his leg on the mans stomach to keep a healthy distance between the two of them. Ika took another drag off his cigarette with his one hand while examining the Zanpakuto in his other hand. "Not a bad weapon you've got there hm?"

#5[Private] Into the Fold (Ika) Empty Re: [Private] Into the Fold (Ika) Tue May 05, 2020 5:52 am

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
As he finally arrived close enough to the stranger to see who he was dealing with Vulcan noticed the man enjoying a cigarette. At least he knew how to make an entrance. The Vizard would listen how he claimed to own the place before suddenly disappearing while at the same time causing Vulcan's hands to be locked behind his back, only to appear in front of him as he grabbed the Seraphim's Zanpakutō. Showcasing an impressive display of speed. Is this the current gap between the truly powerful and him, he thought to himself. "Your desert huh? My bad, didn't see your name on it, must have been because of all that sand." Probably not the best time for sarcasm but Vulcan refused to give in and tried his best not to be intimidated.

"Way of Binding huh? At least buy me dinner first." The Vizard faked a smile before he was finally able to break out of the spell. In the meanwhile the stranger had already placed his leg on Vulcan's stomach in order to keep some distance. All the while complimenting his sword. "Indeed, mind giving it back to me?" A small grin had appeared on his face while he placed his hands around the man's leg. Hiding the fact that he was getting nervous he could feel drops of sweat running down his face but he would simply blame it on the heat of the vast desert. "Didn't anyone tell you smoking is bad for you?" His smile had widened by now as he'd use the momentum to cast Hadou 1, extending his index finger before firing a concentrated blast of high knetic energy. With a bit of luck it would push the stranger a few meters away without doing any damage. 

For all the Vizard knew the blast would simply tickle the man and he'd end up making a fool out of himself. Vulcan didn't expect much from his action but maybe, just maybe he was able to show he had some fight in him. Or not, which meant it would end bad for the young Seraphim.

#6[Private] Into the Fold (Ika) Empty Re: [Private] Into the Fold (Ika) Tue May 05, 2020 11:34 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
The boy wasn't the brightest tool in the shed, trying to use sarcasm and wit to battle when someone was holding your Zanpakuto was hardly the best idea he'd heard that day. Ika smirked, pointing the blade at the mans throat while lightly lifting his head with the blade. "Did I forget to write my name on every grain of sand? Maybe I'll paint my name in a nice crimson red so irritating types like yourself can't claim not to know any better. Say.. I think I know where to find the red paint too as an added bonus. Do I need to show you or is my point clear?" Provided the boy had received the hint, Ika would avoid running his own Zanpakuto through his head in what would've been a rather gory and unnecessary display.

The boy had continued to make some less than redeeming comments, seemingly incapable of shutting up when he was in a bind. "False bravado is pretty unbecoming of someone a half step away from pissing themselves." For whatever reason, the boy thought he was slick getting a hold around Ika's leg which prompted a small frown to form on Ika's face. He was going to try something stupid wasn't he..

The answer for those of you keeping track at home was yes, young Vulcan made an awful decision that only resulted in Ika Shunpoing back lazily across the sand with his Zanpakuto still very much in hand. A small smile parted Ika's lips, and he marked a line in the sand with the blade before throwing it down behind him. "Alright, class time. Come get the blade without dying and you can have it. Good luck."

#7[Private] Into the Fold (Ika) Empty Re: [Private] Into the Fold (Ika) Wed May 06, 2020 5:14 pm

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
"How did you know my favorite color was red?" Perhaps it had been wiser if Vulcan decided to shut up for a second but it was stronger than himself. And a little sarcasm never hurt anyone, although it looked like that may be about to change. Clearly irritated by the young Vizard's behavior the stranger would move faster than the eye can follow, which could only mean one thing, this person had to be a master of Shunpo. Before he created some distance between the two of them, the smoker made a couple of threats aimed at Vulcan. Once they were now a few meters apart the owner of the desert, as he so liked to claim, drew a line in the sand while at the same time announcing class was about to start. "I'm too old to remember what kind of student I was but we're about to find out" he'd say with a smirk.

The Vizard was considering all his options, carefully looking for any possible openings before he decided on his next action. He never was the type to dive straight in without thinking. Maybe he could try and Shunpo his way over but since there was only one destination he would eventually arrive at, that of his Zanpakutō, the Seraphim deemed it futile to even attempt. The element of surprise would hardly be of use in a situation like this. So Vulcan decided to simply suck it up as he casually walked up to the man and where his sword was laying. "Alright sensei, let the lesson begin."

#8[Private] Into the Fold (Ika) Empty Re: [Private] Into the Fold (Ika) Thu May 07, 2020 9:54 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
The boy just didn't know how to shut up, his irritating comments triggered something deep inside of Ika, and he genuinely couldn't tell whether or not he was impressed with the boys ability to remain unfunny under pressure, or if he simply thought it was dumb as shit. The boy made comments about how he'd be reminded of what kind of student he was, he seemed to play this up as though he were trying to convince himself that this had some small chance of ending well. He was examining all of his options, probably coming to the same conclusion anyone would come to if they had a brain.

There were no options, only pain awaited his next few chosen interactions and fate had long since left his hands to head towards greener pastures. The boy walked up casually towards Ika as though he didn't have a care in the world. Nothing to worry about, just some generic jobber who thought he was going to snag his Zanpakuto. Fat. Fuckin'. Chance.

Ika smirked, once more using Bakudo 1 Sai before he'd launch a front kick at the boys nose hoping to shatter it and send him flying in the opposite direction. "I'm not really much of a teacher so.. these are the lessons you'll have to accept."

#9[Private] Into the Fold (Ika) Empty Re: [Private] Into the Fold (Ika) Thu May 07, 2020 10:24 pm

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
Oh well, he deserved that one. Or at least that's what he was thinking the moment he got sent flying after receiving a kick to the face, his hands locked behind his back once more. "Looks like some of my blood got on your sand, I hope you don't mind?" One hand on his knee while he was sitting in a crouching position, his other knee planted in the sand as he was trying to stand up. The power behind the kick made Vulcan believe it wasn't just anyone standing in front of him, just his luck. Wiping the blood off his nose the young Vizard wondered if that were the kind of lessons he had in mind. "I suppose you won't be lending me a hand?" Finally able to stand back up on his own two feet Vulcan got curious about the identity of the man in his opposite direction.

"I'm assuming you were telling the truth when you mentioned owning this desert? So what does that make you, a king?" Little did the Seraphim know his guess might have been closer to the truth than he thought.

#10[Private] Into the Fold (Ika) Empty Re: [Private] Into the Fold (Ika) Fri May 08, 2020 5:34 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
The boy had certainly received what he was asking for with interest. Ika couldn't help but to smirk as the boy went sailing through the air, arms cuffed loosely behind his back as his broken nose and bound hands went flying through the air to land uncomfortably on the sand. He shot back a pretty mediocre quip, one that Ika barely registered to respond to. "Hardly the first useless blood to stain the sand, probably not the last of it either." In truth, he had taken the kick well enough given he was slowly but surely crawling to a vertical base. Plenty of men would've stayed down after one of those but apparently this guy was tough, stubborn, stupid, or some combination of the three Ika was too lazy to figure out.

The boy finally got back to his feet and asked Ika who he was, guessing that he was a king of some kind which brought about some pretty apparent amusement on Ika's end. "I don't know how fond I am of monarchy and titles such as that but I will say I preside over whatever land I decide to place my two feet on. Names Ika Mazi, you've probably heard of me if your age is anything to go by." Ika grabbed the mans Zanpakuto and tossed it over to him, letting him catch it and sheathe it provided he was smart. "So what brings a spry Vizard like yourself out here to the desert eh?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum