Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11[Private] The Other Half of Me - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] The Other Half of Me Thu May 07, 2020 11:22 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The arrancar and the man would clear a tall dune, finally reaching the desired destination. Thor, being inquisitive as ever, would scan the area of what it looked like to be a sandstone ruin. However, what gobsmacked the arrancar wasn't the place; but what was in it. Piles and piles hollow bodies - like what you would find when you enter a slaughterhouse. Clearly confused about what he had just seen, the arrancar would stare at the scene in front of him a few seconds, before looking at D'gerik with a mixture of a confused and disgusted expression. "What the fuck is this place?" He was not the man to curse, however, after seeing what he had just seen, a few words of profanity were warranted.

After placing the cold, lifeless hollow body on what seemed like a table, the arrancar would remove his coat. Holding the coat on his right hand, outstretched, he would snap his fingers as a flame would begin to devour it. Tossing it away to the side, Thor would look at the man, only to shrug his shoulders. "The blood and the smell ruined the damn thing." Rolling up the sleeves of his deep-red shirt near towards his elbows, the man continued, "you own me a new coat, lad." Thor uttered grinning - quite glad that he had remembered to wire a shirt underneath his coat.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#12[Private] The Other Half of Me - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] The Other Half of Me Fri May 08, 2020 5:41 am

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
D'gerik couldn't help but chuckle, Thor's reaction to what D'gerik considered to be fairly normal things was quite out of character, for how little time the two had spent together. The two would approach the table at the center of the ruin and place the dead hollow upon it. The only thing that confused D'gerik was Thor removing his coat and burning it, although the explanation for it did make sense to the arrancar to a degree. After all, not everyone was so desensitized certain forms of violence.

Having gotten past the initial explanation, and having gotten a breather from the long walk, he would begin with commenting on the coat. "Ah, my absolute apologies, although I'm not sure how it got so bloodied... As for what this place is. It's my home. He set the hollow on the table, ready for later experimentation, taking off the gloves he was using to carry the beast. "I've been alone for over two hundred years, Thor Blerster. I've had nothing to do, I've grown bored. And I am a hunter... there is no better way for me to relieve stress than to hunt and to learn. So all of these hollow, sir, are past dissections and experiments that I've used to further my knowledge, as well as to further my power.... "

"...My goal is to survive, Thor,"
started D'gerik, after a short period of reflection, "And in order for me to survive, I must become stronger... I will not do that by challenging those who could wipe what's left of my soul across the desert without breaking a sweat.. I lost everything because I had no power. I've been given a second chance, and I refuse to squander it..."

#13[Private] The Other Half of Me - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] The Other Half of Me Fri May 08, 2020 2:35 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The man would explain to Thor how this was his home and how all these hollow were his past experiments and so forth. Regardless, the arrancar would still find the place to be unsettling. "Something tells me that there is more to you than it meets the eye. Under all that etiquette and eloquence, I suspect the true D'gerk Schrödinger remains. Waiting for the perfect moment to crawl and scrape his way through to reveal his true self." Thor would say, looking at the man dead in the eye. Taking a few steps forwards towards the male, holding his hands behind his back, the arrancar would utter, "I cannot wait to meet him."

"At the end of the day, we all want to survive and get stronger." The arrancar would reply after listening to male's short monologue. "Especially, in this dimension, where power rules over intellect - basically the survival of the fittest." Leaning his back on a wall nearby, he continued, "since you want to get stronger; let me offer you a proposal of sorts. Join the Espada and train with me. Hell, you'll also get to meet other fellow arrancars, which whom you can learn from. Either by training with them or by other means necessary." Thor laid the proposal to the man in a silver platter. Would D'gerik accept it? Well, that decision was entirely up to him.

#14[Private] The Other Half of Me - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] The Other Half of Me Tue May 12, 2020 11:16 am

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
Thor might just have the right idea about D'gerik. So much had twisted the man from the moment of his death that who was to say for certain what the true face of D'gerik Blackheart was? It can only be said that so far, those who had seen his true side thus far are no longer with us. D'gerik simply smiled, the comment did not bother him, after all - Thor might have been correct in that regard. However what did intrigue D'gerik and change his expression to one of deep thought.

An invitation to join the Espada, the organization that is seen as the absolute pinnacle of power in Hueco Mundo for the very longest time. It was certainly something to considered. "Hmm... perhaps an offer that I may be a fool to reject... I have experiments I have not yet finished. I don't have enough information on the Espada other than word of mouth." It is at this point that D'gerik would begin to don his gloves once more, approaching the table and his newest subject to prepare for the experiment. "I cannot say yes or no right now, Thor Blerster.. I must ponder. Your Reiatsu is unique, and powerful. I can't help but feel that once I've made my decision, I won't have much difficulty finding you to give you my answer."

OOC:

#15[Private] The Other Half of Me - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] The Other Half of Me Wed May 13, 2020 8:09 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The male would retire back to his so-called "experiments" while stating how he had to first ponder, before reaching a final decision. Nodding his head, respecting the man's decision, the arrancar would turn hundred and eighty degrees, only to take a few steps forwards. Coming to a sudden halt, "when you have made your decision, you know where to find me." Turning his head to the side, Thor would utter in monotone, before disappearing into the night.

--------------------------------------------

A week had gone by since Thor last met D'gerik. And, the arrancar had heard nothing from the male ever since. While the time given so far was appropriate to come to an actual decision, the arrancar had the assumption that considering the kind of man D'gerik was, he was probably analyzing every advantage and disadvantage he would face if he were to join the espada. No matter, no matter. Thor Blerster was a patient man. Even if he had to wait for a century for an answer, he was willing. Considering the fact that one hundred years was nothing but a mere blink in the life of an arrancar.

Laying upon the dune of sand, the arrancar waited. Gazing at the stars while his mind was filled with endless thoughts.

#16[Private] The Other Half of Me - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] The Other Half of Me Mon May 25, 2020 8:54 am

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
Funny OOC Preface:

That week had given a fair amount of time for D'gerik to think. He had measured every possible benefit and con to joining the Espada. It was very possible that D'gerik would have to cease the experiments that kept him from absolute insanity due to boredom, however this was perhaps beneficial - as it likely meant his boredom would be better alleviated by having actual comrades rather than spending years upon years with only himself as company. Better still, having numbers as an advantage would mean that any attempt on his own life would be met with the difficulty of requiring several people be dealt with, not just himself. The cons he faced were outweighed by benefits, as far as D'gerik understood.

So it was settled then, he needed only to find the Espada. Luckily, while the desert was vast and difficult to navigate for many, for D'gerik, this was his home, and Las Noches wasn't even that far away from his "Lab" to begin with. Plus, the unique spiritual pressure that Thor put off also granted some handicap in locating the man, even if it wasn't too much due to the Espada more than likely concealing himself, better for D'gerik if Thor wasn't doing so, but it is of little consequence regardless.

Finding Thor upon a dune not too far from where they met, D'gerik seated himself next to the friendliest Espada out of the three he had met so far. "Well, I must say - while your comrades seem to consist of rather violent individuals, even taking myself into consideration - I couldn't find more reasons to deny your offer, Thor Blerster." D'gerik would take a seat next to Thor in the sand before continuing. "Even if I must cease my experimentation upon lesser hollow, I can't help but think that perhaps my talents could be used elsewhere as well as the fact that perhaps having people around me to interact with and call comrades might help alleviate the mind-numbing boredom of living alone for the very longest time. Is that offer still on the table, good sir?"

#17[Private] The Other Half of Me - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] The Other Half of Me Tue May 26, 2020 8:07 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Different kinds of ideas and suggestions would bombard the Arrancar's mind as he lay upon the dune of sand. Ideas and suggestions that were little too over the top and some worthless as shite. Regardless, the Arrancar would soon be brought back to reality by somewhat of a familiar voice. Glancing to the right, he would find that it was none other than D'gerik Blackheart. "What can I say; I have a way with people." Thor would reply with a shit-eating grin on his face after listening to the man. Violence and intimidation can only take you so far in life - which the Arrancar knew very well. This is why he used methods that vastly differ from other Espadas - and considering the results, it seems to be working just fine.  

"Loneliness..." Letting his words trail off, he continued, "I too suffered from it for most of my life." Flicking his gaze back to the stars, he spoke again, "one of the main reasons why I wanted to join the Espada was to get away from an endless cycle of solitude, so I could meet new people, who would be willing to be my friend." Did joining the Espada actually help the third Espada? Yes, it did. His seemingly lonely and irrelevant existence found purpose once he joined the faction. Even though he had no one to help him, the Arrancar hoped that he could help D'gerik.

"It always stands, fella." Pausing for a few seconds, he would speak, "but the question is: are you in?" Fixating his light blue hues towards the man, the Arrancar would wait. Hopefully for a positive answer.

#18[Private] The Other Half of Me - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] The Other Half of Me Thu May 28, 2020 11:18 pm

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
There was little if any hesitation left in D'gerik's mind, and so he took only mere moments to respond to the Espada. "Yes.. I do believe I am 'in'," he said. "I need only know what I must do, where I must go, and to whom I must speak to. Although I'm certain your comrades are not as friendly as you are, I still find you more than just tolerable. I do not believe I yet match your abilities, however I do believe I would be of value within your own ranks, if you would have me," he said as he stood up, assuming there was some work to be done, people to meet, or whatever it may be.

D'gerik would wait for an answer, and if Thor were to stand, he'd offer a hand to the Espada like a gentleman. It's possible D'gerik would make more than just a comrade from this man. Quite possibly a friend as well...

#19[Private] The Other Half of Me - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] The Other Half of Me Sun May 31, 2020 2:16 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
"Don't worry. I'll get you sorted out." Standing up, the Arrancar would dust the sand from his clothes only to observe the man offering his hand to him. Smiling, the Arrancar would proceed to shake D'geriks hand, "welcome to team Thor, lad." He would utter, grinning from ear-to-ear. Bringing his hand down and throwing it inside his pocket, Thor would frown, "eh. That sounded kind of cringe-worthy, to be honest..." Exhaling, the Arrancar would turn hundred and eighty degrees, only to start walking. "Come then. We have a long day ahead of us." Motioning to the man to follow him, Thor would keep on walking. The day was just getting started.

THREAD EXIT

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum