Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1[Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Empty [Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Tue May 05, 2020 8:08 pm

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
Willow walked through Las Noches with a quick, firm step. One possessed of purpose, drive, and just a hint of frustration. Willow had recently returned from his little chit-chat with the Tercero Espada and found the man to be lacking the suitable drive needed to fill such a role. Not that he could do anything about, realistically speaking. The man was too powerful, which only frustrated the Arrancar further. How could such a lackadaisical, carefree, human-loving idiot rise to a position of such prominence?! What was the Cero King thinking, inviting someone whom (as far as Willow was concerned) was a traitor to all Hollow-kind into the fold of the Espada?

"Dammit all to-" Willow burst onto the roof of the palace, expecting it to be empty but stopped himself when he saw a lone female figure was already occupying the space. Gathering his composure as quickly as he could, Willow bowed to the woman. "My apologies for the unsightly display, Lady Kat. I did not realize you were up here. If I may be so bold as to ask, would you mind me sharing this space with you?"

#2[Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Empty Re: [Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Tue May 05, 2020 9:08 pm

Mei

Mei
She hadn't felt the same since her conversation with her brother, in fact she much preferred to be alone whereas she normally found herself pestering the likes of those around her. However, she felt uncomfortably weak compared to the others, which was highly disappointing for her. The fact that she wasn't an arrancar or even a hollow had never been much of an issue for her, however she knew it impacted the way they all thought of her. Hell, it didn't matter where she went because it always seemed there was a target on her back. What was she supposed to do? She hadn't asked for this. It was incredibly frustrating.

As she sat upon the roof of Las Noches, she would hear a voice as angry as she had felt behind her. Kat would turn around enough to see fully who it was. Dull, emerald eyes would stare at him completely blank of expression of any kind. In a moments notice, the individual before her would bow apologizing for his sudden demeanor, except it was odd to be called "Lady Kat". She had never been called that before that she could recall. He would then ask if he could sit on the roof with her. He seemed polite enough and he wasn't totally obnoxious yet. Kat would shrug, "Yeah, alright. Have at it. You're, uh... that tree kid right? Wiltman or something? You seem a bit angry, yeah?" Kat would turn back around facing away from where Willow had entered from. Her knees pulled up to her chest as she would wait for him to join her.

#3[Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Empty Re: [Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Thu May 07, 2020 1:09 am

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
Willow blinked a moment, having been surprised that someone got his name so completely wrong. "Er, it's Willow, Lady Kat." Willow waited for a moment, watching as the daughter of the Cero King pulled her knees up to her chest. Slowly, Willow approached and sat down a few feet adjacent of the woman in silence. He turned his gaze to her for a moment, and was surprised that one of Lord Mazi's children could look so... Vulnerable. Unsure of themselves. It was jarring, really. She was an existence far above him, and yet the Cero Princess (was that even a thing? Willow wasn't sure) seemed distant.

"Well, to finish answering your question, yes. I'm rather frustrated at the moment. I believe the Lord Tercera, Thor, is unfit for his position in the Espada. Someone so... so..." Willow's lips curled in disgust, and he looked like he'd just sniffed a rank-af bathroom, "Enamored with humans, of all things. It's vile, and yet..." Willow clicked his tongue, turning away. "I lack the power to do anything about it."

#4[Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Empty Re: [Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Thu May 07, 2020 4:43 am

Mei

Mei
Kat would look to Willow with her head tilted to the side as he spoke about what it was that had angered him. She would stare at him almost as if she were completely blank of thought. Her face was dull and honestly seemed a bit cold, however that was just her face. In reality, Kat was fairly intrigued to hear someone speaking out about an espada of such stature. It seemed that this one was more daring than most, which she actually tended to enjoy, although she wondered why this had made him so upset. Why did it matter to him what it was that Thor liked anyway?

Kat would continue to stare at him with blank eyes before some sort of spark would be lit inside of them. "So, what is it that makes you so angry about humans? What would you even do if you did have the power?" She was searching for something. She was looking for him to say something that would light the match inside of her. She wanted to get angry. She wanted to start an argument. Kat has been fairly cold recently. Kat hated the cold.

#5[Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Empty Re: [Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Thu May 07, 2020 10:41 pm

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
Willow let out a little puff of flame from his lip as his gaze was trained out over the great expansive White Sands of Hueco Mundo. "With that kind of power? Depose Thor, and make my opinions on the humans heard. That's a good start." Willow raised a hand, rolling his wrist thoughtfully as his hand tapped on the hilt of his weapon. "When I-" He paused a moment, a frustrated shudder emanating from his body before he gathered himself and continued, "When I was still... Human, I had a family. Humans are..." Willow then sighed, "Humans are so... arbitrary. So hypocritical. They pretend to be one, homogeneous race but then make nonsense divisions between themselves. Deciding what's 'right' and 'wrong' constantly. Persecuting each other. They pretend, and it sickens me." Willow frowned for a moment. "My family was deemed... tainted. Quincy attacked my village, killed everyone. My sister..." Willow's expression shifted to one of sadness, his fist clenched tight and shaking

#6[Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Empty Re: [Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Sun May 10, 2020 10:10 pm

Mei

Mei
Kat would turn her head towards Willow as he spoke about what he would do with his power. Get rid of Thor, huh? She'd love to see some chaos in the ranks unfold. It'd be amusing for her to watch the espada shift in power and arguments break out among the ranks. Alas, it was all just a mere thought. Willow would continue to talk about his anger for humans and the things he had been through because of them. He spoke about the quincy, which didn't surprise Kat. The quincy believed they were good, yet they were the worst of the humans. They got far too confident in themselves and believed they were the better of the human race, which led to devastating consequences.

"I'm sorry for your loss," Kat would say before laying her head down on her knees still looking towards Willow. She was sincere about her apology and it was obvious by the unusual calm in her voice. "I won't pretend to know what it's like to lose someone you love. I don't know what it's like to be a human or live in their world. I do have a brother though and he means more to me than anything. He's the only family I've ever really had, but we were separated. So, I guess in a sense, I understand, but not really." Kat would smile, but it seemed more as if she were reminiscent of something than happy.

Her smile would fade before she would speak again, "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want, but I know what burning rage is like better than anyone. If you don't release your anger, you may end up regretting it later." Green eyes would continue to look at him, however nothing about her seemed to be how she normally was. There was no fire in her eyes. There was no tension in her body language. There was no warmth from her body. She just looked like your average, teenage girl.

#7[Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Empty Re: [Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Tue May 12, 2020 11:13 pm

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
"A brother, huh?" Willow paused for a moment when Kat was done speaking, looking out over the swirling desert sands with a distant expression. After some time passed with the two of them sitting in silence, Willow spoke up again. "Your brother, what's he like? I was under the impression the Cero King would've made sure none of his children were left behind. He doesn't strike me as the type to leave such a blaring weakness behind..." Willow trailed off, as a certain idea began to scratch in his mind, however; he decided not to share it for now. If anything, Kat was known for her violent temper. If that was the case, he shuddered to think what her brother might be like.

In truth, he didn't want to think about the unleashing of rage. He had all that saved for a specific moment. One day, they would invade the surface world, and that was when Willow would make his move. He'd see the Quincy scrubbed off the face of the planet if it was the last thing he did.

#8[Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Empty Re: [Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Wed May 13, 2020 1:00 am

Mei

Mei
It seemed that in this world, Hueco Mundo, nobody knew of her brother, which was a bit confusing in her mind. It seemed that no matter where she went someone knew about her whole family. It seemed that everyone knew about Ika and Seiji, which was a dangerous thought to keep in her mind. Willow would make a point that seemed to make sense to him, but she knew it didn't in her father's mind.

Kat would raise her head from off her knees as she looked out into the sands again, "My brother... is a complete idiot. He's lazy, he doesn't really know what he's doing half the time, and he usually has to have a babysitter to get anything done." Kat would shake her head as she would smile, "But... he's also protective, kind, and strong. He's a captain, ya know? He's pretty brave, but in a dumb way." Her smile would fade as she would continue staring at the sands. She would begin to play with her shoe laces loosening and tightening them again over and over. "You're thinking about it all wrong. They won't hurt him in the Seireitei. He hasn't done anything wrong. He's not a monster to them like I am. They won't punish him for my father's "crimes". They keep a close eye on him, so essentially it's the safest place for him to be. If I wasn't the way I am, my father would have probably left me behind too, but the way I am now they wouldn't show me the same kindness as him."

#9[Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Empty Re: [Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Wed May 13, 2020 1:06 pm

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
Willow chuckled a bit as Kat tore down her brother in the way that only siblings could, a wry smile on his face. "You two must be pretty close. But your father and brother, they must be...?" Willow let the half-formed question just hang freely in the air, he suspected he knew the answer already, not to mention at this point he felt like he was just picking at Kat's emotional scars and scabs. "You know, I wonder." Willow sighed as he turned to look directly at the daughter of the Cero King, a serious expression on his face. The flames of his memories seemed to flicker in his eyes for a moment.

"If you could go back, and do things differently, would you? It seems to me that you were forced to pick a side with your family by your father... Whom, I suspect, forced your hand to an extent? Correct me if I'm wrong, though." Willow grit his teeth before continuing, "Because if I could, I would."

#10[Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Empty Re: [Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Sat May 16, 2020 5:13 am

Mei

Mei
Kat would stop messing with her untied shoelaces the moment Willow began to speak about the relationship between her father and brother. She would look from the sands to her shoes before she would smirk letting out a huff of air that was intended to be a lazy sort of laugh. She would shake her head as the smirk would stick to her mouth, "My brother absolutely hates that man." She would laugh in an uncomfortable manner before taking a slow breath and turning towards Willow. "I just can't wrap my head around their relationship. My brother is the strong one. He's the one to be proud of. He's literally everything that my father wants out of his child. He's a boy and his son no less. My brother absolutely hates him and won't give him an ounce of anything else." Kat would speak in a way that seemed like she was growing frustrated. It was like she just couldn't believe it. She understood her brother. She knew why he was so angry with her father, but she just couldn't help to feel angry about it. The teen would roll her eyes before turning towards the sand again.

She would run her hands up to the side of her head just above her ears and she would grasp her hair as tight as she could. "I wish. I just wish that I was half as good as my brother was. I'm pretty much nothing. I'm useless. I'm a girl, I'm weak, and my father hasn't spoke to me since we ended up here. I'm literally the Mazi disappointment. I don't even know what I did. I must just be... too weak," she would speak before sighing as loud as she possibly could. Her hands would be removed from her head before she would wrap them back around her knees. "It's not like you think. I was forced to into this life, but it wasn't my father's fault. It must have been mine. I don't remember what happened. I don't know how I ended up there, but I was dying. I remember hurting, then I woke up like this. I don't know how. I don't know what happened. All I know is my father was there. He must have saved me. Somehow. I'm not sure. So if I wasn't here, I don't know. I'm not sure I could change that, honestly. I doubt it." Kat would stretch out her legs in front of her before groaning loudly and rubbing her eyes with her palms. "This is stupid. I'm stupid.."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum