Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11[Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Sun May 17, 2020 9:59 pm

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
Willow sat there in silence, his eyes wide once Kat was done unloading emotionally. Her fears, frustrations, all of it laid bare. Lots to unpack there, it seemed. Willow took his time to chew over this info, silent all the while as Kat likely stewed in her own anguish welling up from her soul. "My little sister..." Willow let out a small sigh. "I think... Your brother is strong for you? I mean, look." Willow paused again, "I, up until the very end, did everything I possibly could to keep my sister safe. It quite literally killed me. Though... Well, I think you're stuck in your own head. I don't mean to pry, but it seems as if you're stuck in your own head about this."

Willow turned to her and shot Kat a reassuring smile. "You say your father ignores you, but he's also a rather busy man. The very fact he bothered to bring you here, with him, means he must care about you on some level, no matter how small. Just appeal to that. Talk to him. really. Go up to him and just... Let him know how you feel, maybe?"

#12[Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Fire Users Lettin' Off Steam Thu May 21, 2020 8:16 am

Mei

Mei
Kat would continue to watch the dull, drab, unmoving sand. Everything here seemed so dead and unreal. If she had to guess, the sand was probably killing her too. She hated it here. Willow began to speak saying something about his sister before he would stop and refer to Kat's brother. Strong for her? What was that supposed to mean? He wasn't with her. He wasn't near her. How could he be strong from so far away FOR her? That statement didn't make any sense. There was no reason to protect her from anything, since there was no danger here. Well, not that she had seen anyway. It wasn't like the Gotei was going to come chase her down.

However, Willow would continue to talk about his sister, which was beginning to interest her in the slightest. He died because of his sister? Before she could speak, he would reassure her that perhaps her father cared about her on some term that she wasn't aware of. To be honest, she knew that he did in some way or else she sure as hell wouldn't be here. Nonetheless, that wouldn't help her any in this state she was in because she hadn't even been able to speak to him. As Willow would suggest that she take the time to do so, Kat's face would turn red with embarrassment thinking about even attempting to talk about feelings with her father. There's no way. He would probably disown her for being soft or maybe try to toughen her up by putting her through a beating. She could NEVER do something like that. Who's to say he would even listen? He wouldn't. She didn't believe it.

'So, your sister? Why would you do something like that for her? What kind of girl was she? I'm just curious why you would die for someone else. I don't understand the concept," Kat would ask. Her face would gain a look of perplexity as she turned towards Willow. She hadn't thought about dying FOR someone before. Not intentionally. What kind of feeling was that? Would she die for Seiji? No, she'd live for him though, which was a million times worse in her opinion. Kat wasn't ready to die and she refused to. Seiji would have to live with the fact that she would just kick someone's ass for him. No dying for either of them anytime soon.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum