Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11[Private] Haugating - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Haugating Mon May 18, 2020 7:42 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Graven lifted an eyebrow at the Adjuchas who had begun to scramble around to do the new Cero's bidding before turning back to Ika, rolling his eyes at the request. "The dome of Las Noches is the size of most countries, so it would take days to show you every nook and cranny. The important bit is the Espada Palaces. You can't really miss them, given that each is the size of a city, and is built to house the various Arrancar that will inevitably follow along with your ideas. Behind the throne is a hallway that leads to the observation room, a relatively recent thing that lets you see anything in the dome via hidden cameras. Also, there's a tradition that no one ranked Quarto or above is permitted to release their Zanpakuto under the dome. The power would bring the place down around our ears, and repairing it is a pain in the ass. For that matter, Gran Rey Ceros are capable of disrupting the artificial sun and atmosphere, so I'd suggest banning those inside as well. Rain in the hallways is always an odd thing to put up with."

All in all, Graven made some good points. Random weather spikes and issues with structural integrity were important things to avoid.

#12[Private] Haugating - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Haugating Tue May 19, 2020 3:48 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Graven seemed to watch in a rather amused trance as the Adjuchas scrambled to do Ika's bidding. On the bright side it's sense for self-preservation was noted and appreciated at times such as this, and Graven's rolling eyes prompted Ika to return his attention to him once more. Ika began to pace around the compound, taking in it's size, spectacle and grandeur as he went. "Graven I've gotta say, Cero King and interior designer? I knew you were gay but you've really outdone yourself this time." Ika wandered his way over to the throne, examining it a moment before slowly taking a seat in it, resting his eyes for a moment with a content smug occupying his face. "God imagine being the asshole who wants to do this for the rest of their life. Fucking disgusting.."

Ika got up, brushing himself off as he removed himself from the chair. "Any other interior decorating you'd like to show me or is this all we've got to work with for now?"

http://www.bleachstory.net

#13[Private] Haugating - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Haugating Wed May 20, 2020 10:54 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Graven lifted his eyebrow at Ika's comments, seemingly unphased by his old friend's jab, keeping his dry tone even. "Listen honey, I've got PLENTY to work with. Regardless, I can't say there's much more to show. There's not many building materials here in Hueco Mundo, so that explains the white, hopefully. I'd suggest you don't ask where we got the leather."

Looking around briefly, the wolf's eyes would run over the familiar room, softening slightly in nostalgia before putting his hands in his pockets. "A question, if you don't mind my asking. What is your plan, here? Is your endgame to rejoin the Gotei eventually, or are you here to stay despite your...reservations? What are you fighting for, Ika?"

#14[Private] Haugating - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Haugating Thu May 21, 2020 6:34 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi

Graven lifted an eyebrow at Ika's comments, largely unbothered by anything his old friend could have to say by this point. he kept a dry tone, remaining level-headed throughout his next bit to say. He called Ika honey, prompting a wild grin to form across Ika's face as he waited for him to finish. "Well sweet-cheeks, I'd still like a tour so you'll have to do that or I'll have to explore some other avenues of stress relief, hint hint." Ika would place a firm finger against the wolf mans chest, winking with all the gay flare one might expect if Ika was actually gay. He wasn't, but it was still hilarious to see Graven's face.

It was a this point Graven asked Ika what he was aiming for, what his goals were. It was a question even Ika hadn't really considered entirely and it gave him a moment of pause. "I don't know what I'll do, but for now my primary goal is to get rid of the established order that is the Gotei. If rejoining is what makes it easiest to do that then that's what I'll do."

#15[Private] Haugating - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Haugating Fri May 22, 2020 12:50 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Barking out a quick laugh at his friend's antics, Graven would shake his head and wave his hand at Ika's reasons. "That's understandable in my opinion. Change is necessary from my understanding, and yet at the same time such an ingrained thing as the Soul Society's problems will be difficult without a major shock to their systems. War will be imminent, although we should likely mitigate damage to innocents. All that will do is make us the villains, and prove any beliefs they have about Hollows and similar beings. We may be primal beings that act on instinct, but that is because our hearts become our masks. Not all of us are Sinners, not all of us are cruel. Vasto Lordes and Arrancars even have regained a portion of their humanity, especially if you advance from the former to the latter."

Snapping himself out of his thoughts, Graven would motion for Ika to follow him. "I'm not sure about showing off everything, but I can at least show you the Cero's Palace. You'll probably have to clean some unsavory stains out of things, but other than that it should be good."

#16[Private] Haugating - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Haugating Fri May 22, 2020 12:27 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Graven barked out a quick laugh at the antics Ika was engaging in, occasionally Graven liked to remind Ika that he was a degenerate furry. Ika appreciated this, but wished he'd stop trying to yiff his leg in the moonlight- ANYWAY.. Graven was by this point shaking his head, waving his hand at the reasons Ika had earnestly provided him with pure intent. "Well as far as I'm concerned I can provide as much of a shock to their system as anyone, and I don't think butchering innocents is necessary in that formula at all. Frankly, I don't even think I need all this to accomplish my goals but the key is being prepared just in case ya know? Gotta cover all options.

Ika looked around his new home, still taking in some of the grandiose architecture around him. "Believe me, I'm aware that Hollows aren't inherently mindless beasts. That's the type of nonsense paint huffing horse shit someone would think if they went through the Academy being beat over the head with a meat tenderizer. Things are a lot more complicated than they'd like them to be, in this world?.. There are no heroes, and there certainly aren't villains.."

Ika snapped back to reality as he heard the end of Graven's talk about the Palace. "Oh right, yeah, sounds good."

#17[Private] Haugating - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Haugating Thu May 28, 2020 1:37 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Smirking slightly at Ika's words, the Arrancar would gesture for him to follow and lead him to the Cero's Palace, consigning himself to spend the entire afternoon showing the Vizard-turned-Cero around. Mind you, that afternoon would only be spent on the one building under the dome, as it was large enough that it would take a moment to cross even with high-speed movement. Once they were done, Graven would yawn, bidding his new superior farewell as he went to move into the Primera's residence, opening up an old vault he'd hidden away for his various artifacts and relics he'd collected over the years.

Various wines and other drinks that were perfectly preserved, priceless weapons and artwork...He even had the original Mona Lisa, a gift from Leonardo DaVinci a while ago for helping him with a problem. The one in the Louvre was a well-done fake. As he arranged his belongings, he found a long, thin box made of an unidentifiable yet beautiful wood, carved with runes and lovingly cared for. Running his fingers across the inscription, Graven sighed and placed it into a hidden vestibule, a carved stone door closing and sealing itself with ancient mechanisms to simply look like a carving surrounded by the other weapons he'd collected over the years.

Once he was done, he'd flop onto a massive pile of pillows and blankets that served in lieu of a bed. He needed a nap, dammit.

[Thread Exit]

#18[Private] Haugating - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Haugating Thu May 28, 2020 11:11 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
It seemed that their meeting had pretty much come to a close and that was fine as far as Ika was concerned. He took a deep breath and leaned back in his new quarters. He just wanted to fucking sleep honestly, this whole vengeance thing was tiring, particularly for a Vizard who's concept of activity for the past few hundred years had been basically shitmixing low level Hollows and napping. Okay he smoked too but that wasn't REALLY the point..

"What a fucking day man.." Ika closed his door and pointed some guards to stand outside of it quietly. He leaned back in his bed and shut his eyes, picturing all the damage he could do with the military resources now available to him. That was in the future though, for now?

It had long since been time to sleep, and he had waited far, far too long.

-Thread end-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum