Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1[Private] What's to be found..? Empty [Private] What's to be found..? Mon May 11, 2020 2:12 am

Azayaka Kyōraku

Azayaka Kyōraku
Wandering around Las Noches, the Kyoraku was making herself familiar with her surroundings as she would be spending the majority of her time here now instead of the Soul Society. Was that a super newbie move that would lead to bullying? Oh well, she'd rather not get lost and look like an idiot for that. Besides, there wasn't anyone currently in the area anyway so that's something that she didn't need to worry about right now. One pertinent thing was knowing the extents of each Espada's domain so as not to step on any of their toes. Ayazaka was also curious if there was a general training area or if each Espada had their own open to them and their Fracción. A quick run around the premises would be the fastest way to figure that out since a random Números in Espada territory would probably be worse than someone's Fraccion. Which was her current equivalent considering that she hadn't been assigned to or selected by any Espada as of yet. Hopefully, the sorting wouldn't take that long and she could spend her time doing more productive things. She would then also feel more comfortable wearing a proper inverse uniform, right now the plain haori she wore made her feel like a fake captain.

#2[Private] What's to be found..? Empty Re: [Private] What's to be found..? Thu May 14, 2020 10:18 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Wandering around the desert was for all intents and purposes a fools errand. It wasn't a particularly controversial take to say that, it was desolate and miserable and Hollows looking for souls to snack on lurked around every foreseeable corner. Sure, beyond a certain point of power Hollows become less of a threat and more of irritating nuisance, but that never really seemed to change the fact that they were around, and they were always lurking. Speaking of lurking, Vizards had been wandering down to the Sands of Hueco Mundo a lot more often these days. The Gotei had largely left them rejected and wanting, the Human World was less than ideal given the resurgence in Sinners and Quincy, it seemed that the perilous sands of Hueco Mundo had become a safe-haven for the needy.

In spite of this cruel irony, Ika had set out to meet with one of his newest potential additions. It was a young Vizard, and while they had a meeting scheduled for later in the day he figured he'd go ahead and drop by to get the interaction over with. As he began to cross paths with them, he'd cast a lazy wave in their direction. "Fancy finding you here, guess we should talk eh?.."

http://www.bleachstory.net

#3[Private] What's to be found..? Empty Re: [Private] What's to be found..? Fri May 15, 2020 6:33 am

Azayaka Kyōraku

Azayaka Kyōraku
While on her walk Azayaka could sense a strong spiritual pressure in the area, which wasn't unusual for Las Noches or Seireitei for that matter, but this pressure was one of the strongest she ever felt and it was headed straight for her. It could be a coincidence and the person might walk right by her but being as though she was waiting to be assigned to their ranks this person might be looking for her. She just didn't expect the head honcho to come directly to her, she also didn't expect him to be hot! What the hell!? When the person belonging to the pressure she was sensing appeared Azayaka was taken back, she stopped walking. Hearing his voice made heat rush to her cheek, not enough to cause a blush but she definitely felt like steam was rising off her skin. Of course, he was talking to her she was the only other sentient being present so she would reply. "Yea, you're right." That's all she managed to get out for now. Although she didn't have a problem thirsting over men in front of others or a public setting, she had to get a read on him first. Then she would know the proper way to approach him rather than just throwing herself at him at first glance. She would wait for him to direct her to a room for them to talk or just to continue walking.

#4[Private] What's to be found..? Empty Re: [Private] What's to be found..? Sat May 16, 2020 9:21 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
It seemed that the Vizard he was currently trying to conscript had some thoughts going through their head. It wasn't unusual, most people weren't used to bumping into Captain Commander level beings in their spare time. It was an experience, Ika had only loosely grown accustomed to it given his fathers stature and Reitsu. It was something distinct and discernible, he had only felt comparable levels on a select few occasions and they were all genuinely unforgettable even after all this time. The girl he was approaching appeared blush, seemingly taken aback by Ika's appearance and general demeanor which prompted a grin to slowly but surely form over his face.

She said that he was right and he was well aware of the current situation. She was wrapped around his finger by means she simply didn't have much control over which prompted one of his fingers to sneak it's way under her chin as a small smile formed across his face. He moved his mouth beside her ear and whispered as quietly as he could. "Don't invite the devil into your own back yard.." He slowly slinked away and returned to his previous posture. "Now then, looking to join our ragtag group eh?.."

#5[Private] What's to be found..? Empty Re: [Private] What's to be found..? Mon May 18, 2020 9:15 pm

Azayaka Kyōraku

Azayaka Kyōraku
The grin on the face of the man before her made the heat go up a notch. It was slow and seductive as was his next movement placing his finger under her chin. When the hell did he get so close? His grin had grown into a smile and if possible Azayaka's pupils would've become heart-shaped. Then those lips moved to her ear, his breath sending a tingle through the appendage and side of her face. Hearing his words sent her mind in a spiral, the backyard the front yard it didn't matter- With the thoughts in her head, her eyes became seductive and predatory like a cat's. She wanted to assert her dominance and her instincts took over, reaching out and grabbing his forearm while he tried to slink away. She wanted to push him against the wall but she knew this was bad, he was the boss and could probably very easily kill her. If the male continued on with what he was saying she'd reply in a velvety voice, "Yea, I wanna help your cause." Now if this was a normal situation it'd be very clear what she meant yet this time it could be seen as a double meaning. And Azayaka had no intention of clearing it up, she did keep the jewels on display after all.

#6[Private] What's to be found..? Empty Re: [Private] What's to be found..? Tue May 19, 2020 1:42 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
It seemed that the grin he was wearing was doing the trick for this particular Vizard, a sweat seemed to be forming across her upper brow and her cheeks were adopting a rose-red coloring. Her eyes lit up as he moved his head closer to her, she was analyzing every individual movement he made towards her in slow motion as if this were some kind of up-close movie she was watching in real time. Her eyes and face continued to morph into a more seductive staring, trying her damnedest to assert some level of dominance. She grabbed his forearm, trying to seemingly pull him in and he responded by stretching a hand out to her throat. He lifted her into the air, smiling with a sadistic twinge in his eyes. "You'll do just fine helping me out.. but if you're not a bit more careful about where you grab I may have to find a better use for those pretty eyes of yours."

Provided she had taken the hint, he'd let her down and allow her to regain composure. "I want your name and your story if you'd be so kind, I'd like to think there's more to you than just a pair of fuck-me eyes."

#7[Private] What's to be found..? Empty Re: [Private] What's to be found..? Tue May 19, 2020 10:04 am

Azayaka Kyōraku

Azayaka Kyōraku
Seeing his hand rise Azayaka imagined she was about to be hit or worse but she didn’t wanna show fear in front of her soon-to-be leader. When his fingers wrapped around her throat he lifted her into the air. This new smile he wore and the twinkle in his eyes, her heart was pounding in her chest. She wasn’t usually a masochist but this fear swirling with lust was intense. Was this the end before there had even been a beginning? The male spoke, Azayaka wasn’t sure what the first part meant but it seemed that the man didn’t like being touched. After a moment he let her down and got back to the topic at hand. She caught her breath with a moan-like sigh and answered him, “Azayaka… Kyoraku. I was a normal shinigami vice-captain and one day a hollow I was fighting bit me. Initially, I could control it and kept it under wraps for a while but my full hollow form manifested. Central 46 decided that my hollowfication was intentional because I hid it and I escaped before they could kill me.” She stood with one hand behind her back holding on to the other arm. "You can call me Lantana."

#8[Private] What's to be found..? Empty Re: [Private] What's to be found..? Wed May 20, 2020 10:52 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
So apparently Ika had found his very own psychotic masochistic bitch, it was a fun feeling to toy with occasionally but he wasn't sure how thrilled he was about dealing with it regularly. Her eyes were dotted with lots of emotions but lust and fear seemed to be the primary ones his smile brought out of her, and soon enough he'd let her down. He was content having learned about her what he had learned thus far, and now it was time to move on to more pressing, business related matters. She caught her breath, her orgasm was short to follow if her breathing was indicative of much. Nonetheless she gave her story and it was pretty run of the mill.

She mentioned that he could call her Lantana and gave her full story on how she was Hollowfied and how she was a Vice Captain and Ika made mental note of most of it. "So.. Lantana, I presume you're looking for a new place to call home? If so I may be able to help you on that front. I am the Cero King, at least until I no longer wish to be. Perhaps you'd like a new way to occupy your time.. A new home perhaps."

#9[Private] What's to be found..? Empty Re: [Private] What's to be found..? Wed May 20, 2020 11:29 pm

Azayaka Kyōraku

Azayaka Kyōraku
Hearing him call her by her preferred name made her heart skip a beat as he asked if she was looking for a new home. So he was the big boss, it was good to know that there wasn't anyone more powerful than him. "Yes, that would be greatly appreciated." She said simple, sweet, and respectful. Even though any man would do Azayaka knew she wasn't done growing thus she couldn't settle and even though she didn't care about status this man was the grand prize. Looking him over she realized he hadn't given his name, "How should I address you, Mr. King?" She asked needing a name to go with this face.

#10[Private] What's to be found..? Empty Re: [Private] What's to be found..? Thu May 21, 2020 12:30 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
It seemed that Ika simply calling her by her name was going to be enough to elicit some kind of response from her. Her cheeks lit up once again and he could practically hear her heart skip in her chest. She was piecing things together for sure, putting the pieces together mentally to figure out that he was in fact the boss of the whole place. She replied shortly with a honey-laced tongue and even softer eyes. If Ika were about 500 years younger his clothes would've been littering the sand by now but 30 children later Ika had started to learn about the errors of acting that way. Children had been a blessing on one hand, he just wished they were shorter lived like the rest of his blessings.

"Well if you're happy to have a home.. I'll be happy to provide one." Ika turned towards Las Noches, slowly starting to walk as she asked what she should call him. "Oh uh, call me Ika. King seems pretty.. It's tacky man, not my style."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum