Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1[Spar] A Moonlit Bout Empty [Spar] A Moonlit Bout Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:31 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
The moon shone bright above the beautiful sands of Hueco Mundo. A small breeze blew some sand onto a man standing among the sand. Blue hair flowing in the wind Zingar rolled his head back to look up at the black sky. He let out a sigh which broke the silence of his immediate area. The arrancar had been bored lately, nothing seemed to peak his interest. "Maybe I could stretch my legs a little bit." He thought as he reached behind him to unsheathe his blade. The jet black blade blended right in with the color of the sky. Further inspection on his blade showed little wear and tear.

A small tree stood 10 meters away with nothing surrounding it. The figure leap into air headed directly toward the tree. Blade first, Zingar sliced down the thing as he landed. A crash could be heard as sand exploded into the air from the force of the blade several meters overhead. Picking himself up and clenching his blade a bit harder, the blue haired man spoke, "Well, that was fun. Only for a few seconds though." He sighed again as he returned his zanpakuto to his back.

#2[Spar] A Moonlit Bout Empty Re: [Spar] A Moonlit Bout Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:05 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"You know you need to check when your cutting down a tree. you woke me from my nap and could have harmed me." said a voice as a girl stood on a different branch looking down angrily at the Arrancar in question. The girl was very young and wore a cloak of feathers that moved unnaturally of an ordinary cloak. a hood covered her face in shadows as she watched him "Also I want to ask you stop cutting down my forest, Mother Nakita won't like her nursery and sanctuary messed with cause you feel the need to cut her trees down. Word does get around and she has eyes everywhere. Plus you dont want to wake the wolf primera"she added

http://www.bleachstory.net

#3[Spar] A Moonlit Bout Empty Re: [Spar] A Moonlit Bout Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:05 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
The voiced of a small girl startled the arrancar. His golden eyes found her quickly and did a quick study before he spoke. "Holy shit I didn't see you there." The blue haired arrancar's eyes wondered around the area. "I couldn't even sense your presence, but that's honestly not a big surprise." Being critical on himself, Zingar tapped his head with his fist as if to make himself remember to work on that later.

"What's with the cloak and hood anyway? Scared someone's gonna find you and you can't protect yourself?" Zingar asked, slightly trying to provoke her, but also in a playful manner. He remained motionless, ready for anything the small girl might do next.

#4[Spar] A Moonlit Bout Empty Re: [Spar] A Moonlit Bout Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:33 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Ana watched him from within her hood as she sighed allowing her hood to unfold into two massive wings. Her silver hair glistening in the light making the sand pale in comparison. Her gold eyes glowed brightly allowing him to see the partial mask resting around the upper half of the left side of her face showing part of a mask with a sort of beak around the nose and feather markings forming around the eye. "I wear this cloak cause it is part of me and makes moving around and compressing my presence and power easier to handle and a lot easier to hide. Plus why would I care to hide from anyone. it is not like I am hunted nor it is like I can't protect myself in our world."She spoke from her perch watching him closely.

#5[Spar] A Moonlit Bout Empty Re: [Spar] A Moonlit Bout Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:44 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
Zingar watched as what he thought was a cloak moved from the girl's face. Wings were concealing her, not hood or a cloak. This slightly took him by surprise, and he also took a mental note of that. The use of wings to conceal parts of the body could be used in battle, for he too had wings, but not in his current form. The girl also seemed to use this to conceal her strength to others. Another thing Zingar needed to work on was suppressing his power as to not give away his strength.

"Let's play a game." He said as a proverbial light bulb light above his head. "You put your hood back on, and I'll see if I can hit you." A simple game of tag, as it would start, but he knew it would eventually turn into more than that. What he was really looking for was an excuse to spar another arrancar, to flex his muscles a little bit. He was still knew in the Espada and he almost felt like he had something to prove, and an opportunity just presented itself.

#6[Spar] A Moonlit Bout Empty Re: [Spar] A Moonlit Bout Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:13 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Ana listened to him tilting her head before deciding to actually listen, as usual, she would only bother to actually give her Espada enough logical thought of doing what he asked, which wasn't much other than to allow him to sleep and to keep him from being disturbed. "Alright though I doubt you realize who you are wanting to play with... I am Ana Owlacle, Fraccion of the Primera Espada, Graven Fel. Master Graven tends to leave me in boredom while he sleeps in boredom"She spoke allowing her two visible wings to reform the hood around her head as she slowly stood up on her branch "If a game of tag is what you wish, I guess I will entertain you."She spoke.

#7[Spar] A Moonlit Bout Empty Re: [Spar] A Moonlit Bout Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:52 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
The fellow arrancar tilted her head as he spoke. He did not consider this an odd mannerism, due to the nature of the variety of Arrancar in the Espada. Zingar also took note that she was Fraccion of the Primera Espada. She spoke about the boredom felt between her and her Espada. "Maybe this little game of tag will provide entertainment for the both of us."

As soon as she finished speaking and regained her hood the blue haired Arrancar smiled. Blade still in hand, Zingar activated his sonido and appeared in front of the girl. "Tag!" He would shout attempting to "tag" her with his blade on her right arm.

#8[Spar] A Moonlit Bout Empty Re: [Spar] A Moonlit Bout Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:52 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"or it might make me want to end you."She teased listening to him as she watched him bring his blade out before he sondio forward. Ana closed her eyes before opening them waiting for him to come towards her. Once he was close enough she lifted up her hand before leaning backward, barely avoiding the sword. the second her toes touched the ground she dashed forwards deciding, for now, he will be it till he earned the right not to. "Straight forwards are for those who want to remain it forever."She called out over her shoulder. she pushed off the ground with each touch of the ball of her feet .

#9[Spar] A Moonlit Bout Empty Re: [Spar] A Moonlit Bout Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:04 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
It seemed like the girl was surely going to be tagged, but with lightning-like reflexes she moved out of the way. Ana dashed away and taunted Zingar while also explaining the straight forward was not a good approach. "Well if straight is not the best answer I'll move to the side." The arrancar thought while using sonido again to try and make chase. This time however, instead of trying to get her face on he attempted to reappear next to her side. He then attempted to make a low sweep for her legs. If he could trip her, it would be easy to make a fool of her as that is what she seems to intend for him.

#10[Spar] A Moonlit Bout Empty Re: [Spar] A Moonlit Bout Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:15 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Ana had no trouble moving amongst the trees looking around from inside her hood as she raced from him I don't see him anywhere, maybe I lost him She thought to herself before sensing him reform to her side presenting a sweeping kick which she easily avoided with a simple jump over as she continued the run "Early bird got the worm. You got the Poop."She sung happily continuing her run amongst the tree zig-zagging around them moving over roots and under low hanging branches with ease, these were her woods, her territory. he was going to need to think out of the box to trip this little owl up.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum